Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fiona's Friends
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
Love the new familiars, and I'm really glad to see an update re: the gene errors too. ^^
Love the new familiars, and I'm really glad to see an update re: the gene errors too. ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
awwww
awwww
spiffy sphinx is the most adorable creature! and i can obtain him right now, yay!!! [emoji=coatl laughing size=2]
spiffy sphinx is the most adorable creature!

and i can obtain him right now, yay!!!

FR+10
Ping-friendly. Loves coatls and skydancers.
Oh the Spiffy Sphinx! New favorite familiar!
Oh the Spiffy Sphinx! New favorite familiar!
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
The new sphinx familiar is so cute, I need....!! [i]Maybe this will get me motivated enough to care about familiar bonding.[/i] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/41328.png[/img]
The new sphinx familiar is so cute, I need....!!
Maybe this will get me motivated enough to care about familiar bonding.
41328.png
VlakeFx.png
very nice! I love the new familiars. also, very happy that the gene fixes have not been forgotten
very nice! I love the new familiars. also, very happy that the gene fixes have not been forgotten
GujRVNB.gif
the new familiars are very cute! i'm especially fond of the cherry blossom strangler and spiffy sphinx [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [s]though i do still wish i could actually get fiona's feats completely cleared before another update happens D: i know this isn't the suggestion thread, but having at least the 90 days or whatever to fully awaken between releases would be awesome![/s] on a different note though, thank you for the clarification and transparency regarding the gene art error thread change! i'm looking forward to seeing what gets posted [s]and hope the errors aren't too heartbreaking LOL[/s]
the new familiars are very cute! i'm especially fond of the cherry blossom strangler and spiffy sphinx

though i do still wish i could actually get fiona's feats completely cleared before another update happens D: i know this isn't the suggestion thread, but having at least the 90 days or whatever to fully awaken between releases would be awesome!

on a different note though, thank you for the clarification and transparency regarding the gene art error thread change! i'm looking forward to seeing what gets posted and hope the errors aren't too heartbreaking LOL
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Yes, i'm so excited about the new buddies :D
Yes, i'm so excited about the new buddies :D
Yo, thank you so much for the gene art error thread, staff, that's exactly what I was hoping for. Like, sincerely, thank you guys for taking steps to reduce the opacity of the whole process.

I love the Barkbound Construct, too! Hyped for Starfall. c:
Yo, thank you so much for the gene art error thread, staff, that's exactly what I was hoping for. Like, sincerely, thank you guys for taking steps to reduce the opacity of the whole process.

I love the Barkbound Construct, too! Hyped for Starfall. c:
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
O i will unalive myself for the new sphinx, it's way too cute
O i will unalive myself for the new sphinx, it's way too cute
o1Ug1jU.png
» bea
» she/her
» +9 FR time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31