Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fiona's Friends
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
Very nice
Very nice
Nice ov0
Nice ov0
ew9u8Xp.png
giraffe obelisk gene layer come back from the war
giraffe obelisk gene layer come back from the war
13ulbasaur.gif vRisyDR.png
undel thank u but please go to bed
undel thank u but please go to bed
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Aaaaa those familiars look amazing, I can't wait to get my own eventually! And thanks devs for listening and promising more transparency in regards to gene errors, I know it's something a lot of people have been hoping for, and an updated Gene Error Tracking thread seems like a great way to do it. Keep up the great work! [emoji=tundra laughing size=1]
Aaaaa those familiars look amazing, I can't wait to get my own eventually! And thanks devs for listening and promising more transparency in regards to gene errors, I know it's something a lot of people have been hoping for, and an updated Gene Error Tracking thread seems like a great way to do it. Keep up the great work!
3sBLd.gif?5g6Xz=party.png
Very glad to hear about the gene error tracking thread, as it was desperately needed.

The community doesn't call for flawless releases or immediate fixes since that's impossible, but clarity regarding errors is a must, so looking forward to that.
Very glad to hear about the gene error tracking thread, as it was desperately needed.

The community doesn't call for flawless releases or immediate fixes since that's impossible, but clarity regarding errors is a must, so looking forward to that.
tumblr_ouzwu17UiL1soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_ov1iodLFh81soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_p4pz9qCI0N1soddjgo1_100.gif LC9O2h1.png
Let’s gooo, more Strangler lore ~
Let’s gooo, more Strangler lore ~
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
The Crane Contraption is exactly the familiar I've been looking for......

Thank you for the news on the gene thread! It's very much appreciated, good luck with the overhaul!
The Crane Contraption is exactly the familiar I've been looking for......

Thank you for the news on the gene thread! It's very much appreciated, good luck with the overhaul!
L7VN20N.png sh5xjiu.png
GFeO9bR.png
oczO35g.png
YMPbu9R.png
Always love new familiars.
Always love new familiars.
love the fams :v
love the fams :v
she/they | +0 fr time
wishlistbadgesadoptshatchery
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31