Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fiona's Friends
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31
can I just say I REALLY appreciate that the staff's finally getting around to being more clear when it comes to dealing with art errors? i'm really glad that's finally being dealt with, and it's nice being able to get more clear communication from the team. i think it's really great that's being worked on and it shows the site's growing a lot. thank you team!

also the new familiars are really cute. i love the sphinx one the most tbh as i'm a little biased lol.
can I just say I REALLY appreciate that the staff's finally getting around to being more clear when it comes to dealing with art errors? i'm really glad that's finally being dealt with, and it's nice being able to get more clear communication from the team. i think it's really great that's being worked on and it shows the site's growing a lot. thank you team!

also the new familiars are really cute. i love the sphinx one the most tbh as i'm a little biased lol.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
Thank you for adressing our concerns about art errors ! <3 The new thread and transparency will be much appreciated ! :D And Fiona we love you [emoji=tundra love size=2]
Thank you for adressing our concerns about art errors ! <3 The new thread and transparency will be much appreciated ! :D

And Fiona we love you
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
New fams!! Yay!
New fams!! Yay!
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
Nice!!!!
Nice!!!!
D9XjOpZ.jpg
So excited for starfall!! [emoji=arcane rune size=1]
So excited for starfall!!
whisp-magicksial-2.png
Heyo, I'm
Magick!

he/she/they
interchangeably

>:3c
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
Feels nice to be able to immediately turn in all the feats and grab all the new familiars! Glad to see some work is being done on the errors.
Feels nice to be able to immediately turn in all the feats and grab all the new familiars! Glad to see some work is being done on the errors.
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
Cool!
Cool!
UqN4jFQ.png
ayy pog
ayy pog
tIEbGf2.pngEvigt - G1 Collector - Exalting lairseF9h3z.png
Super cool
Super cool
Onyx Igneous Flow Battered Book of Fables Haunted Stone Orb Faded Shadowbinder Effigy Black Knight
Gene errors are being addressed! Yay!
Gene errors are being addressed! Yay!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31