Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fiona's Friends
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I know it's not on the topic of this very update but it's on the topic of a more recent update and it's- I just wanted to say that I am absolutely in love with the Warrior's Way and the stuff you gave us this year. I am very excitedly looking forward to next year and can't wait to see more content added, especially weapons. I would be so excited to see a proper, engraved battle axe as well as a mace and khopeshes.

But the scenes and the vistas? *chef's kiss* I actually cried when I looked at Target Practice. The architecture is so wonderful :sob:
I know it's not on the topic of this very update but it's on the topic of a more recent update and it's- I just wanted to say that I am absolutely in love with the Warrior's Way and the stuff you gave us this year. I am very excitedly looking forward to next year and can't wait to see more content added, especially weapons. I would be so excited to see a proper, engraved battle axe as well as a mace and khopeshes.

But the scenes and the vistas? *chef's kiss* I actually cried when I looked at Target Practice. The architecture is so wonderful :sob:
GNWBFTA.pngME5Uydx.pngd3wI852.pngX0Edm7w.png
This is good news all around ♥
This is good news all around ♥
FRT+8 (Europe time)
open for role playing (some dragons have a recorded past, others are blank)
online everyday (but not always long)
Love the crane
Love the crane
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif
Cute!
Cute!
I love the new familiars!
I love the new familiars!
Love the friendly familiar Spiffy Sphinx! Gotta get one! Looks like our Siamese cat, Jewel.
Love the friendly familiar Spiffy Sphinx! Gotta get one! Looks like our Siamese cat, Jewel.
Loving the new fams :O
Loving the new fams :O
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_2d91onpvo3r404ksos4wowscg_640.png
woo!!!
woo!!!
RmLTe.gif uy0Sa.gif LI1kX.gif

YRObjLO.png
Loving that cat familiar!!!
Loving that cat familiar!!!
bJs5ioz.gif
Made by Dovalore
Nice