Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fiona's Friends
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
That sphinx is such a dapper little guy! Love the new familiars! Can't wait to get these guys!
That sphinx is such a dapper little guy! Love the new familiars! Can't wait to get these guys!
MUYNhfy.pngpZJYyk4.pngRDt6LqI.pngmlHpBMC.pngPgv53XB.png
ive posted a time or two in this forum but no one else has really said it from what ive seen but:

i'm glad this is being addressed finally. i know these things take time, but i hope this means that there's gonna be more oversight before genes/breeds are released - the sheer number of mistakes with obelisks is fairly ridiculous given the fact that in addition to the planning and implementation period, there was a several day long event precluding their reveal. like if you compare the number of mistakes between ancient breeds and obelisks, i believe the obelisks outnumber all of them despite the ancients having separate breed specific genes and a whole new gene type implemented

i'd rather wait a little bit more time to make sure that someone else goes through a checklist of "is this gene correct" before the breed is released rather than have a million things that have to be fixed (days to MONTHS later) and ultimately ruin a lot of dragons
ive posted a time or two in this forum but no one else has really said it from what ive seen but:

i'm glad this is being addressed finally. i know these things take time, but i hope this means that there's gonna be more oversight before genes/breeds are released - the sheer number of mistakes with obelisks is fairly ridiculous given the fact that in addition to the planning and implementation period, there was a several day long event precluding their reveal. like if you compare the number of mistakes between ancient breeds and obelisks, i believe the obelisks outnumber all of them despite the ancients having separate breed specific genes and a whole new gene type implemented

i'd rather wait a little bit more time to make sure that someone else goes through a checklist of "is this gene correct" before the breed is released rather than have a million things that have to be fixed (days to MONTHS later) and ultimately ruin a lot of dragons
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
Love the new familiars, can never have too many!
Love the new familiars, can never have too many!
The Withereye Clan welcomes you...
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/41328.png[/img] Stop lookin at me when those big ol' eyes
41328.png
Stop lookin at me when those big ol' eyes
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
Love it!
Love it!
Hi
May I have Bark bound Construct please?
Hi
May I have Bark bound Construct please?
0oo4mUI.png
ZVpCPil.png

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3112749/1
the spffy sphinx ohmyyyyy
the spffy sphinx ohmyyyyy