Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Trinket Bottles • [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 579 580 581 582 583 ... 672 673
@Papayatar

You've been added to the news and events pinglist!
@Papayatar

i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@Amariel

Please add me to your pinglist/waitlist, thank you so much! <3
@Amariel

Please add me to your pinglist/waitlist, thank you so much! <3
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
may i be added to the pinglist, please? <3
may i be added to the pinglist, please? <3
YdXahFO.gif
melly | clan spellsong | fr+3 | 30 | she/her
@MissAri

You've been added to both lists!
@MissAri

You've been added to both lists!
@androidmelody

@androidmelody

@CrowHarlequin

I recently moved you up to an open slot here, but I haven't received an order post from you yet. You will have the slot until January 25, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)
@CrowHarlequin

I recently moved you up to an open slot here, but I haven't received an order post from you yet. You will have the slot until January 25, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)
@Amariel

Im so sorry! Im currently not doing for hot so please pass my slot to someone else, again i am extrmely sorry.
@Amariel

Im so sorry! Im currently not doing for hot so please pass my slot to someone else, again i am extrmely sorry.
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
Hello everyone, and I hope you are all having a great Crystalline Gala! I finished some new deluxe bottle designs this past week, two vista-matching and one flight-themed. They are Ice Flight, Solar, and Night Sky. Looking forward to making more flight bottles soon! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ieiYEZd.gif[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/bg4gMXL.gif[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/lVdYCYB.gif[/img][/center] (I will note that because these bottles are meant to match a specific theme, I will not be making alterations to them such as changing their colour.) [quote] [size=1]@Anda, @Andelice, @androidmelody, @Anduins, @bfkitsune, @blackfirewolves, @Braixen, @Brightcrest, @Broadwaypaisano, @ChezaGrace, @ColoradoBlues, @CorvusIgnis, @cossmiicdolphin, @CrowHarlequin, @Cynil, @Doubletime, @Doxiunoia, @Drag0n5, @DraigTeg, @Druzy, @Fosterson, @Frionivalis, @Fujo, @GadzooksTD, @jr413, @Katsuji, @KawaiiToast, @kijauni, @LadyOfTheSkies, @liramyne, @Lyka, @Makopon, @Mangusto, @Marilith, @Merrysaurus, @Meyoline, @Mezma, @MissAri, @mmuted, @NlCKname, @onemessyperson, @OpalPlaguestone, @Osmodeus, @Paintra, @Papayatar, @qunii, @Runningwolf62, @Starcloud, @Tipa, @TyvianRed, @Velsim, @ViaCurro, @VoidDragon76, @Youmeanies, @yukitsukihana, @Yusaku [/quote]
Hello everyone, and I hope you are all having a great Crystalline Gala!

I finished some new deluxe bottle designs this past week, two vista-matching and one flight-themed. They are Ice Flight, Solar, and Night Sky. Looking forward to making more flight bottles soon!

ieiYEZd.gifbg4gMXL.giflVdYCYB.gif

(I will note that because these bottles are meant to match a specific theme, I will not be making alterations to them such as changing their colour.)

Oh, they're lovely! Those Solar and Night Sky ones I'll definitely have to order next time.
Oh, they're lovely! Those Solar and Night Sky ones I'll definitely have to order next time.
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
Wow they are very pretty~ And icy ^-^ will consider about them~ >w<
Wow they are very pretty~ And icy ^-^ will consider about them~ >w<
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
1 2 ... 579 580 581 582 583 ... 672 673