Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Trinket Bottles • [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 667 668 669 670 671 672 673
[b]Username and ID#:[/b] BeingOfSalt #442563 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Emperor (gold, default pattern) [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Cheerful Chime] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Intricate Weaving] Still [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Battered Scroll Case] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Plague [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Solarpunk globe (copper) [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Multimist Mask] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Tiny Feathers] Still [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Leopard Coralclimber Toxin] Still [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Arcane [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Bell jar (gold) [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Phytocat Toy] Still [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=mainecoon] Still [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Storyteller's Strings] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Shadow
Username and ID#: BeingOfSalt #442563

Bottle shape: Emperor (gold, default pattern)
Item 1: Cheerful Chime Floating
Item 2: Intricate Weaving Still
Item 3: Battered Scroll Case Floating
Flight element bead: Plague

Bottle shape: Solarpunk globe (copper)
Item 1: Multimist Mask Floating
Item 2: Tiny Feathers Still
Item 3: Leopard Coralclimber Toxin Still
Flight element bead: Arcane

Bottle shape: Bell jar (gold)
Item 1: Phytocat Toy Still
Item 2: Mainecoon Still
Item 3: Storyteller's Strings Floating
Flight element bead: Shadow
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@BeingOfSalt

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to $6 USD, and please PM me your email for your Paypal invoice :)
@BeingOfSalt

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to $6 USD, and please PM me your email for your Paypal invoice :)
Thank you so much!! [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Cloudfallen #271763 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] rectangle [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=porcupine macrame] Still [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=moth-eaten mith doll] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=smoky sphere] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] ice [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Dragonscale ornament [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Phthalo Bee [b]Payment total:[/b]$1 [b]Bottle shape:[/b]pyramid [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=tail poof] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=woodoon tail] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=ruby] Still [b]Flight element bead:[/b] n/a [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] feather [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] brick butterfly [b]Payment total:[/b]$1 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] cylinder [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=stuffed alstroemeria fox] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=stuffed pincushion] Still [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=dusky apples] Still [b]Flight element bead:[/b] nature [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Dragonscale ornament [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] pearl striation [b]Payment total:[/b]$1
Thank you so much!!

Username and ID#: Cloudfallen #271763
Bottle shape: rectangle
Item 1: Porcupine Macrame Still
Item 2: Moth-eaten Mith Doll Floating
Item 3: Smoky Sphere Floating
Flight element bead: ice
Feather or dragonscale ornament: Dragonscale ornament
Colour and gene of ornament: Phthalo Bee
Payment total:$1

Bottle shape:pyramid
Item 1: Tail Poof Floating
Item 2: Woodoon Tail Floating
Item 3: Ruby Still
Flight element bead: n/a
Feather or dragonscale ornament: feather
Colour and gene of ornament: brick butterfly

Bottle shape: cylinder
Item 1: Stuffed Alstroemeria Fox Floating
Item 2: Stuffed Pincushion Still
Item 3: Dusky Apples Still
Flight element bead: nature
Feather or dragonscale ornament: Dragonscale ornament
Colour and gene of ornament: pearl striation
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
@Cloudfallen

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to $3 USD, and please PM me your email for your Paypal invoice :)
@Cloudfallen

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to $3 USD, and please PM me your email for your Paypal invoice :)
@JRU1520 @notheretoperch

I recently moved you up to an open slot here, but I haven't received an order post from you yet. You will have the slot until September 14, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)
@JRU1520 @notheretoperch

I recently moved you up to an open slot here, but I haven't received an order post from you yet. You will have the slot until September 14, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)
hey! i'd love to be added to the waitlist :)
hey! i'd love to be added to the waitlist :)
1JiWKRV.png____nonAp0O.png________e9mzZkV.png

@Amariel

hello! could i be added to your news pinglist and also be added to the waitlist if that’s available! : )

@Amariel

hello! could i be added to your news pinglist and also be added to the waitlist if that’s available! : )
jbWpaDt.png

adrian | 27 | he/they
heartlites on tumblr
pBSQv6G.png
MNAdwkH.gif
@Amariel would love to be added to the pinglist and waitlist!
@Amariel would love to be added to the pinglist and waitlist!
can i please be added to the pinglist/waitlist, thank you!
can i please be added to the pinglist/waitlist, thank you!
767VVTs.png
@Amariel would love to be added to the pinglist please and thanks! [emoji=cat 2 size=1]
@Amariel would love to be added to the pinglist please and thanks!
vGEXAMy.giflt7bkNH.pngE1FHNok.gifCshpg8J.gif
1 2 ... 667 668 669 670 671 672 673