Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Trinket Bottles • [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 580 581 582 583 584 ... 672 673
Oh man~ I can't wait to have a slot so I can order some of these new bottles! They're fantastic
Oh man~ I can't wait to have a slot so I can order some of these new bottles! They're fantastic
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
Oh heck those are beautiful *-*
Oh heck those are beautiful *-*
EDxOo1O.png
ah those are lovely new bottles! (I'll get tossed back in the waitlist please LOL)
ah those are lovely new bottles! (I'll get tossed back in the waitlist please LOL)
They/them |-+-| FR+0
My accent hunt thread

LF Marigold/Moss/Oilslick
Earthdragon!
tumblr_ofmwk0DOBt1u3wsjco2_250.png
@Tipa

You've been added to the waitlist!
@Tipa

You've been added to the waitlist!
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@cossmiicdolphin @ColoradoBlues @ChezaGrace

You've been moved up to an open slot. Let me know when you've completed the order form :)
@cossmiicdolphin @ColoradoBlues @ChezaGrace

You've been moved up to an open slot. Let me know when you've completed the order form :)
@Amariel I'm gonna have to order a little pile of Deluxe bottles~ [b]Username and ID#:[/b] ColoradoBlues #30024 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Solar [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Long Form Poetry] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Iron Treasure Chest] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Intact Stone Relief] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] N/A [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Payment total:[/b] $2 [b]Username and ID#:[/b] ColoradoBlues #30024 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Night Sky [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Blue Rose] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Moonstone] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Striated Stone] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] N/A [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Payment total:[/b] $2 [b]Username and ID#:[/b] ColoradoBlues #30024 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Winter Solstice Globe - Black [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=King Of The Plains] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Ragepuff Down] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Blue Quartz] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] N/A [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Payment total:[/b] $2 [b]Username and ID#:[/b] ColoradoBlues #30024 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Dessert Jar - Copper [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Cinnamon] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Honeycomb Fragment] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Honeycrisp Apple] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] N/A [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Payment total:[/b] $2 [b]Username and ID#:[/b] ColoradoBlues #30024 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Bell Jar - Black [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Alstroemeria] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Manyleaves] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Lucky Star] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Arcane (without the symbol, please!) [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Payment total:[/b] $2 [b]Overall Total:[/b] $10
@Amariel
I'm gonna have to order a little pile of Deluxe bottles~

Username and ID#: ColoradoBlues #30024
Bottle shape: Solar
Item 1: Long Form Poetry Floating
Item 2: Iron Treasure Chest Floating
Item 3: Intact Stone Relief Floating
Flight element bead: N/A
Feather or dragonscale ornament: N/A
Colour and gene of ornament: N/A
Payment total: $2

Bottle shape: Night Sky
Item 1: Blue Rose Floating
Item 2: Moonstone Floating
Item 3: Striated Stone Floating

Bottle shape: Winter Solstice Globe - Black
Item 1: King of the Plains Floating
Item 2: Ragepuff Down Floating
Item 3: Blue Quartz Floating

Bottle shape: Dessert Jar - Copper
Item 1: Cinnamon Floating
Item 2: Honeycomb Fragment Floating
Item 3: Honeycrisp Apple Floating

Bottle shape: Bell Jar - Black
Item 1: Alstroemeria Floating
Item 2: Manyleaves Floating
Item 3: Lucky Star Floating
Flight element bead: Arcane (without the symbol, please!)

Overall Total: $10
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@Amariel [b]Username and ID#:[/b] cossmiicdolphin #377650 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Solarpunk globe in Gold [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Starfall Blossom] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Violet Betta] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Rose Quartz] Still [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Arcane [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Payment total:[/b] $2 [b]Username and ID#:[/b] cossmiicdolphin #377650 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Bell in Silver [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Greatowl Feather] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Bluelipped Thresh] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Painted Porcelain Jar] Still [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Ice [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Payment total:[/b] $2 [b]Username and ID#:[/b] cossmiicdolphin #377650 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Column doric in Gold [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Honeybee] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Sticky Pollen] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Honeycomb Fragment] Still [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Light [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Payment total:[/b] $2 [b]Username and ID#:[/b] cossmiicdolphin #377650 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Emperor in Black [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Chewy Tentacle] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Inquisitive Shroud] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Enchanted Remains] Still [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Arcane [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Payment total:[/b] $2 [b]Overall total:[/b] $8 let me know if i made any mistakes in figuring the cost!!
@Amariel

Username and ID#: cossmiicdolphin #377650
Bottle shape: Solarpunk globe in Gold
Item 1: Starfall Blossom Floating
Item 2: Violet Betta Floating
Item 3: Rose Quartz Still
Flight element bead: Arcane

Bottle shape: Bell in Silver
Item 1: Greatowl Feather Floating
Item 2: Bluelipped Thresh Floating
Item 3: Painted Porcelain Jar Still
Flight element bead: Ice

Bottle shape: Column doric in Gold
Item 1: Honeybee Floating
Item 2: Sticky Pollen Floating
Item 3: Honeycomb Fragment Still
Flight element bead: Light

Bottle shape: Emperor in Black
Item 1: Chewy Tentacle Floating
Item 2: Inquisitive Shroud Floating
Item 3: Enchanted Remains Still
Flight element bead: Arcane

Overall total: $8

let me know if i made any mistakes in figuring the cost!!
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
@ColoradoBlues

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to $10 USD, and please PM me your Paypal email for your invoice :)
@ColoradoBlues

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to $10 USD, and please PM me your Paypal email for your invoice :)
@cossmiicdolphin

Thanks for your order!

Your second bottle (silver bell jar) is a deluxe bottle and will cost $2. The regular bell jar is gold only. Sorry that wasn't clear in my post!

Let me know if you would like to edit your order.
@cossmiicdolphin

Thanks for your order!

Your second bottle (silver bell jar) is a deluxe bottle and will cost $2. The regular bell jar is gold only. Sorry that wasn't clear in my post!

Let me know if you would like to edit your order.
@Amariel

oh that's totally fine, i'm happy to pay that! i edited my post to fix the cost. thank you for clearing that up! :>
@Amariel

oh that's totally fine, i'm happy to pay that! i edited my post to fix the cost. thank you for clearing that up! :>
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
1 2 ... 580 581 582 583 584 ... 672 673