Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Trinket Bottles • [Waitlist]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 672 673
@Saraku

I'm excluding apparel and familiars because of their complexity, sorry! I've put you down for a slot, let me know when you've filled out the order form. Thanks!
@Saraku

I'm excluding apparel and familiars because of their complexity, sorry! I've put you down for a slot, let me know when you've filled out the order form. Thanks!
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@Amariel

I'd like to claim a spot please! ^^
@Amariel

I'd like to claim a spot please! ^^
o1jrXWY.png
@RiverFeathers

I've put you down for a slot, let me know when you've filled out the order form!
@RiverFeathers

I've put you down for a slot, let me know when you've filled out the order form!
@Amariel Can I get on the waitlist or get a slot if you're open?
@Amariel Can I get on the waitlist or get a slot if you're open?
@Accents

I've got you down for the last open slot :3
@Accents

I've got you down for the last open slot :3
@Amariel idk if I'm supposed to send this yet haha [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Accents 39528 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Cylinder [b]Item1 (still/floating):[/b] [item= sparrow skull] (still) [b]Item2 (still/floating):[/b][item = pale pink rose] (floating) [b]Item3 (still/floating):[/b][item= ancient knife] (floating] [b]Flight element bead:[/b] none [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] feather [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] wine skink [b]Payment type (gems/treasure):[/b] gems [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Accents 39528 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Sphere [b]Item1 (still/floating):[/b] [item= dancer's bell] (floating) [b]Item2 (still/floating):[/b] [item=fossilized fish] (still) [b]Item3 (still/floating):[/b] [item = smolderpetal] (floating) [b]Flight element bead:[/b] none [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] feather [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] thistle skink [b]Payment type (gems/treasure):[/b] gems
@Amariel idk if I'm supposed to send this yet haha

Username and ID#: Accents 39528
Bottle shape: Cylinder
Item1 (still/floating): Sparrow Skull (still)
Item2 (still/floating): Pale Pink Rose (floating)
Item3 (still/floating): Ancient Knife (floating]
Flight element bead: none
Feather or dragonscale ornament: feather
Colour and gene of ornament: wine skink
Payment type (gems/treasure): gems

Username and ID#: Accents 39528
Bottle shape: Sphere
Item1 (still/floating): Dancer's Bell (floating)
Item2 (still/floating): Fossilized Fish (still)
Item3 (still/floating): Smolderpetal (floating)
Flight element bead: none
Feather or dragonscale ornament: feather
Colour and gene of ornament: thistle skink
Payment type (gems/treasure): gems
@Accents

Thanks for your order, and yes you can fill out the order form right after I've confirmed your slot :)

Your total comes to 110 gems. I'll get started on your order once I receive your payment!
@Accents

Thanks for your order, and yes you can fill out the order form right after I've confirmed your slot :)

Your total comes to 110 gems. I'll get started on your order once I receive your payment!
@Amariel [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Saraku; #277730 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Rectangular [b]Item1 (still/floating):[/b] [Item=Antique Oil Lamp] - Still [b]Item2 (still/floating):[/b] [item=Hallowed Ivy] - Floating [b]Item3 (still/floating):[/b] [item=Stone Knife] - Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Light [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Feather [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Fire; Opal [b]Payment type (gems/treasure):[/b] Treasure ----- [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Saraku; #277730 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Rectangular [b]Item1 (still/floating):[/b] [item=Black Queen] - Still [b]Item2 (still/floating):[/b] [item=White Queen] - Still [b]Item3 (still/floating):[/b] [item=Half-moon spectacles] - Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Water [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Feather [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Navy; Butterfly [b]Payment type (gems/treasure):[/b] Treasure
@Amariel

Username and ID#: Saraku; #277730
Bottle shape: Rectangular
Item1 (still/floating): Antique Oil Lamp - Still
Item2 (still/floating): Hallowed Ivy - Floating
Item3 (still/floating): Stone Knife - Floating
Flight element bead: Light
Feather or dragonscale ornament: Feather
Colour and gene of ornament: Fire; Opal
Payment type (gems/treasure): Treasure

Username and ID#: Saraku; #277730
Bottle shape: Rectangular
Item1 (still/floating): Black Queen - Still
Item2 (still/floating): White Queen - Still
Item3 (still/floating): Half-Moon Spectacles - Floating
Flight element bead: Water
Feather or dragonscale ornament: Feather
Colour and gene of ornament: Navy; Butterfly
Payment type (gems/treasure): Treasure
TOj4AXI.png deeds by the dead and crossed hearts bleed; borne with a bloody legacy meant to die with its generation and it kills
for all the wrong reasons -

- at the end of the day -
we all bleed
r e d.
@Saraku

Thanks for your order! You chose tertiary genes for the ornament, so I'll need you to give me a bit more info. For each feather, please let me know the base colour you want the feather to be, and if you want basic or iridescent for the gene. The opal gene will go on top of that. Thanks!
@Saraku

Thanks for your order! You chose tertiary genes for the ornament, so I'll need you to give me a bit more info. For each feather, please let me know the base colour you want the feather to be, and if you want basic or iridescent for the gene. The opal gene will go on top of that. Thanks!
@Amariel

Ooh, okay. For the Light-bead, black as base and iridescent. For the Water-bead, can I change the gene to Petals/Butterfly? I think it'd look better that way ^^;
@Amariel

Ooh, okay. For the Light-bead, black as base and iridescent. For the Water-bead, can I change the gene to Petals/Butterfly? I think it'd look better that way ^^;
TOj4AXI.png deeds by the dead and crossed hearts bleed; borne with a bloody legacy meant to die with its generation and it kills
for all the wrong reasons -

- at the end of the day -
we all bleed
r e d.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 672 673