Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B]Grinding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23

I want all drops, im cool with any venue! If you are interested then I'll be placing some rules down to make sure all is fair and to prevent shady deals on either side. I pay above market rate, I do not wish to be scammed.

Rules
• Team with at least 2 level 25; at least one is required to have an eliminate.

• I now wish to see the team you will be grinding with, before agreeing, so there is a grinding forum.

• If a crossroads does not reflect the agreed upon time, I will cancel any crs.

• Store all personal items in your hoard before begining any orders, accidents happen but it's better to be safe.

• Please place items of value, such as but not limited to eggs eliminate bosses and genes/scenes, in the two way cr alone. If you had no such drops then send it as you please. This is to make it easier on you and me.

• I will always tip for items of value based on the market value and ease of sale.

• In most cases, the location will be grinders choice, unless it is fest time then it will be based off that.

• I try to be understanding so just let me know if something doesn't seem right or if I messed it up somehow.

• if you are looking for something in particular while grinding, do let me know. I have no issues adjusting the price to allow keeping those items. Same goes for training while grinding.

• Fest grinding will be preferred to take place in one of the top three venues listed in this Guide.

This months venues of choice
• -

Prices per hour
Normal venue (excluding lvl25 venues) - 75kt/g
Lvl 23/24 venue - 100kt/g
Level 25 venue - 125kt/g
Fest grinding in Level 25 venue - 150kt/g
Fest Grinding - 125kt/g
NotN grinding 400kt/g

High Demand

Thank you in advance!!!!
Grinder's Form wrote:
Venue of choice:
Time: (30 min, 1hr, 2hr, 3hr):
Currency preference (if none listen it will be gems):
Dragon team linked:
Important notes:

Currently seeking

• -

I want all drops, im cool with any venue! If you are interested then I'll be placing some rules down to make sure all is fair and to prevent shady deals on either side. I pay above market rate, I do not wish to be scammed.

Rules
• Team with at least 2 level 25; at least one is required to have an eliminate.

• I now wish to see the team you will be grinding with, before agreeing, so there is a grinding forum.

• If a crossroads does not reflect the agreed upon time, I will cancel any crs.

• Store all personal items in your hoard before begining any orders, accidents happen but it's better to be safe.

• Please place items of value, such as but not limited to eggs eliminate bosses and genes/scenes, in the two way cr alone. If you had no such drops then send it as you please. This is to make it easier on you and me.

• I will always tip for items of value based on the market value and ease of sale.

• In most cases, the location will be grinders choice, unless it is fest time then it will be based off that.

• I try to be understanding so just let me know if something doesn't seem right or if I messed it up somehow.

• if you are looking for something in particular while grinding, do let me know. I have no issues adjusting the price to allow keeping those items. Same goes for training while grinding.

• Fest grinding will be preferred to take place in one of the top three venues listed in this Guide.

This months venues of choice
• -

Prices per hour
Normal venue (excluding lvl25 venues) - 75kt/g
Lvl 23/24 venue - 100kt/g
Level 25 venue - 125kt/g
Fest grinding in Level 25 venue - 150kt/g
Fest Grinding - 125kt/g
NotN grinding 400kt/g

High Demand

Thank you in advance!!!!
Grinder's Form wrote:
Venue of choice:
Time: (30 min, 1hr, 2hr, 3hr):
Currency preference (if none listen it will be gems):
Dragon team linked:
Important notes:

Currently seeking

• -

iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@CrowHarlequin
i can do a couple of hours if you want? just let me know! :) and i can do like 1 hour in each venue you want? so like 1 hour in Woodland Path, 1 hour in Crystal Pools, and 1 hour in Sandswept Delta if that works? lmk
@CrowHarlequin
i can do a couple of hours if you want? just let me know! :) and i can do like 1 hour in each venue you want? so like 1 hour in Woodland Path, 1 hour in Crystal Pools, and 1 hour in Sandswept Delta if that works? lmk
@WitchyGal
Start with 2hr at a lower venue. I'm off to work so I'll reply in a bit
@WitchyGal
Start with 2hr at a lower venue. I'm off to work so I'll reply in a bit
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@CrowHarlequin
ok will get to work!
so, Woodland path then?
@CrowHarlequin
ok will get to work!
so, Woodland path then?
@CrowHarlequin
will have to start after i make supper/eat it, if thats ok? (after 5 pm - its 2:56pm now) and would prefer i do all 2 hours in one (and im sure you'd rather that too?) so ill start some time after 5pm if that works?
@CrowHarlequin
will have to start after i make supper/eat it, if thats ok? (after 5 pm - its 2:56pm now) and would prefer i do all 2 hours in one (and im sure you'd rather that too?) so ill start some time after 5pm if that works?
@WitchyGal

Completely fine I'll be back online after 11pm cst
@WitchyGal

Completely fine I'll be back online after 11pm cst
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me