Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Trinket Bottles • [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 578 579 580 581 582 ... 672 673
@Tipa

Thanks for your order!

For your Bottle #6, the Ruby-Throated Hummingbird is a meat item which is not included in the regular bottles. Please choose another item from the categories Plants, Dragonmade, Organics, Minerals & Ores, Trinkets, or Currency.

Let me know once you've edited your order, thanks!
@Tipa

Thanks for your order!

For your Bottle #6, the Ruby-Throated Hummingbird is a meat item which is not included in the regular bottles. Please choose another item from the categories Plants, Dragonmade, Organics, Minerals & Ores, Trinkets, or Currency.

Let me know once you've edited your order, thanks!
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@Amariel Fixed my order- removed what had been order 4, changed order 5 to a special jar. Payment total is also fixed to reflect the change. Sorry about that, had a brain fart!
@Amariel Fixed my order- removed what had been order 4, changed order 5 to a special jar. Payment total is also fixed to reflect the change. Sorry about that, had a brain fart!
They/them | FR+0
My accent hunt thread

LF Marigold/Moss/Oilslick
Earth dragon!
tumblr_ofmwk0DOBt1u3wsjco2_250.png please feel free to PM me about any auctions/dragons to haggle or offer trades

i hoard garden snails (197) | avi // rep
@Tipa

Thanks! Your total comes to $9 USD, and please PM me your Paypal email for your invoice :)
@Tipa

Thanks! Your total comes to $9 USD, and please PM me your Paypal email for your invoice :)
@Fosterson

I recently moved you up to an open slot here, but I haven't received an order post from you yet. You will have the slot until January 19, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)
@Fosterson

I recently moved you up to an open slot here, but I haven't received an order post from you yet. You will have the slot until January 19, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)
@Mezma @CrowHarlequin @Anduins

You've been moved up to an open slot. Let me know when you've completed the order form :)
@Mezma @CrowHarlequin @Anduins

You've been moved up to an open slot. Let me know when you've completed the order form :)
@Amariel There you go! Hopefully I got it right this time unlike last time lol [emoji=bogsneak laughing size=1] [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Mezma #187 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Halloween Cauldron Black [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Butcher's Fig] Still [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Starfall Blossom] Still [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Otherworldly Aura] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Nope [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Nope [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Nope [b]Payment total:[/b] 2 USD (I think) [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Mezma #187 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Solarpunk Globe Black [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] Still [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Pulsating Green Embers] Still [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Sparkling Stinger] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Wind [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Nope [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Nope [b]Payment total:[/b] 2 USD (I think)
@Amariel There you go! Hopefully I got it right this time unlike last time lol

Username and ID#: Mezma #187
Bottle shape: Halloween Cauldron Black
Item 1: Butcher's Fig Still
Item 2: Starfall Blossom Still
Item 3: Otherworldly Aura Floating
Flight element bead: Nope
Feather or dragonscale ornament: Nope
Colour and gene of ornament: Nope
Payment total: 2 USD (I think)

Username and ID#: Mezma #187
Bottle shape: Solarpunk Globe Black
Item 1: Unhatched Plague Egg Still
Item 2: Pulsating Green Embers Still
Item 3: Sparkling Stinger Floating
Flight element bead: Wind
Feather or dragonscale ornament: Nope
Colour and gene of ornament: Nope
Payment total: 2 USD (I think)
7258804ae2f2ebf17e0f9ca189ad072b.png
@Mezma

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to $4 USD, and please PM me your Paypal email for your invoice :)
@Mezma

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to $4 USD, and please PM me your Paypal email for your invoice :)
@Amariel [b]Order #1:[/b] ($2) [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Anduins #149327 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Winter Solstice Bell in gold [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Forgotten Crown] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Golden Idol] Still [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Light Runestone] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] N/A [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Order #2:[/b] ($2) [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Emperor in Gold [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Battered Book of Fables] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Roving Lionsnake] Still [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Earth Runestone] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Earth [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Payment total:[/b] $4
@Amariel

Order #1: ($2)
Username and ID#: Anduins #149327
Bottle shape: Winter Solstice Bell in gold
Item 1: Forgotten Crown Floating
Item 2: Golden Idol Still
Item 3: Light Runestone Floating
Flight element bead: N/A
Feather or dragonscale ornament: N/A
Colour and gene of ornament: N/A

Order #2: ($2)
Bottle shape: Emperor in Gold
Item 1: Battered Book of Fables Floating
Item 2: Roving Lionsnake Still
Item 3: Earth Runestone Floating
Flight element bead: Earth
Feather or dragonscale ornament: N/A
Colour and gene of ornament: N/A

Payment total: $4
wqq.png anduins.gif ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
Poison | Ecto/Ect | Artist | +3 FR Time
Accent Shop
The Library | Wishlist |
Oilslick Quest | Icon Dragon
ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
mtahk.gif
@Anduins

@Anduins

@Amariel Could I be added to your pinglist?
@Amariel Could I be added to your pinglist?
1 2 ... 578 579 580 581 582 ... 672 673