Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Bloodwing Legacy {War + Locke}{PG+}
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
Can you add me to the pinglist? :)
Can you add me to the pinglist? :)
Maybe help me do a mass hatch for some art?
@MysteryGyn haha glad you like them! I actually want to get the Bloodwing clan to start having a more twisted/dark mindset so I guess I'll be exploring this slippery slope for the generations to come.

@TropicalDiamonds you've been added! Welcome to the dark side!
@MysteryGyn haha glad you like them! I actually want to get the Bloodwing clan to start having a more twisted/dark mindset so I guess I'll be exploring this slippery slope for the generations to come.

@TropicalDiamonds you've been added! Welcome to the dark side!
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
@SaphireKat oooo i see then, i'm honestly excited to see how this goes ovo it seems fitting too that that's how they'd be o3o
@SaphireKat oooo i see then, i'm honestly excited to see how this goes ovo it seems fitting too that that's how they'd be o3o

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

If it’s in my active purge tab, take them. I want them gone.
@fenshae, @Karrikut, @Jaspernoir, @MysteryGyn, @SpaceSnake, @Stri, @OceanPuppy, @TropicalDiamonds I hatched Nahena and Daskin's hatchlings last night and didn't get the chance to write a post. So here we are today. A little shorter because I'm having a brain-fart but eh. I'll delve more into personality in the next one. [quote]Nahena smiled as she doted on her eggs. She couldn’t wait for her wonderful children to emerge from the eggs, she couldn’t wait to make her wonderful children fight to become her heir. She remembered telling Daskin of her plan after she produced their eggs, and not only was she ecstatic when he willingly agreed, so was the rest of her clan. Now, she was watching over them while their father was away at his bloodletting practice. She felt the children inside her eggs shift beneath her touch. They were close, so delectably close. She held them against her cheeks and purred, encouraging them to hatch. The first egg cracked and Nahena held it, waiting for the child inside to hatch. “Mother, Aegis, their hatching!” She called, hoping the other spirals would come and see. Talkora slithered in, Aegis following her. Talkora moved to wrap around Nahena’s shoulder. “Oooh, grandchildren!” She cooed, following it with a hiss. “Their blood will be so beautiful when strewn on the ground!” She cackled. “Talkora, hush. No talk of that right now.” Aegis scolded. “Right now, we only welcome the next generation to our clan.” Talkora sighed and moved away from Nahena to join Aegis’ side. The three spirals eagerly awaited the eggs to hatch. Nahena watched as the egg she was holding broke and shifted in her grasp, the beak of a skydancer poking through before the chick burst the rest of the way outward. Nahena gasped as she was entirely shades of red. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=132&bodygene=5&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=86&tertgene=20&winggene=6&wings=121&auth=8827b6f28bafec1b6385c526cfd977606121b87c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] As soon as the hatchling kicked off the shell, Nahena placed her in the nest and abandoned her in favor of holding the other egg. The hatchling squeaked unhappily, but Nahena didn’t let herself be swayed. She held the other egg as it began to hatch. This egg more popped open then braking, the wings thrusting through the shell and cracking the shell in half. The wings had feathery down on them, another skydancer. She was duller than her sister, and spotted. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=107&bodygene=19&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=95&tertgene=20&winggene=6&wings=161&auth=2671d1830b556903c8ce50c78ca0d6ea4288130c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] “They’re both skydancers!” Talkora exclaimed. “We’ve been blessed,” Aegis said. “They’ll no doubt grow into strong dragonesses.” Nahena grinned as the first hatchling forced her way up into Nahena’s arms, trying to push the second out of the way. It was already beginning, a rivalry that Nahena would be sure to cultivate. She looked up at Talkora and Aegis. “We surely have.” [center]~~~[/center] Nahena was curled around her hatchlings when Daskin returned, shuffling into the den and abandoning his hat at the entrance. He looked at his mate and the two hatchlings. “Aw, I missed it?” He said, grinning. Nahena lifted her head and smiled. “Yup, they couldn’t wait. Your two precious daughters that look like you.” Daskin looked them over. “Wow, both skydancers? I thought they’d look like you. Well, they kinda do, they have some of your genes.” Nahena snorted but still smiled. The two hatchlings began stirring and looked up at Daskin. “So, did you name them?” Daskin asked, inspecting the hatchlings. “Etlana and Roheta,” Nahena said. Daskin nodded. “Remind me not to get too attached.” [/quote] I can't tell you how much I'm happy that they both hatched skydancers. I don't even care that there's not a gene upgrade.
@fenshae, @Karrikut, @Jaspernoir, @MysteryGyn, @SpaceSnake, @Stri, @OceanPuppy, @TropicalDiamonds

I hatched Nahena and Daskin's hatchlings last night and didn't get the chance to write a post. So here we are today. A little shorter because I'm having a brain-fart but eh. I'll delve more into personality in the next one.
Quote:
Nahena smiled as she doted on her eggs. She couldn’t wait for her wonderful children to emerge from the eggs, she couldn’t wait to make her wonderful children fight to become her heir. She remembered telling Daskin of her plan after she produced their eggs, and not only was she ecstatic when he willingly agreed, so was the rest of her clan.

Now, she was watching over them while their father was away at his bloodletting practice. She felt the children inside her eggs shift beneath her touch. They were close, so delectably close. She held them against her cheeks and purred, encouraging them to hatch.

The first egg cracked and Nahena held it, waiting for the child inside to hatch.

“Mother, Aegis, their hatching!” She called, hoping the other spirals would come and see.

Talkora slithered in, Aegis following her. Talkora moved to wrap around Nahena’s shoulder.

“Oooh, grandchildren!” She cooed, following it with a hiss. “Their blood will be so beautiful when strewn on the ground!” She cackled.

“Talkora, hush. No talk of that right now.” Aegis scolded. “Right now, we only welcome the next generation to our clan.”

Talkora sighed and moved away from Nahena to join Aegis’ side. The three spirals eagerly awaited the eggs to hatch.

Nahena watched as the egg she was holding broke and shifted in her grasp, the beak of a skydancer poking through before the chick burst the rest of the way outward. Nahena gasped as she was entirely shades of red.

dragon?age=0&body=132&bodygene=5&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=86&tertgene=20&winggene=6&wings=121&auth=8827b6f28bafec1b6385c526cfd977606121b87c&dummyext=prev.png

As soon as the hatchling kicked off the shell, Nahena placed her in the nest and abandoned her in favor of holding the other egg. The hatchling squeaked unhappily, but Nahena didn’t let herself be swayed. She held the other egg as it began to hatch.

This egg more popped open then braking, the wings thrusting through the shell and cracking the shell in half. The wings had feathery down on them, another skydancer. She was duller than her sister, and spotted.

dragon?age=0&body=107&bodygene=19&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=95&tertgene=20&winggene=6&wings=161&auth=2671d1830b556903c8ce50c78ca0d6ea4288130c&dummyext=prev.png
“They’re both skydancers!” Talkora exclaimed.

“We’ve been blessed,” Aegis said. “They’ll no doubt grow into strong dragonesses.”

Nahena grinned as the first hatchling forced her way up into Nahena’s arms, trying to push the second out of the way. It was already beginning, a rivalry that Nahena would be sure to cultivate. She looked up at Talkora and Aegis.

“We surely have.”
~~~

Nahena was curled around her hatchlings when Daskin returned, shuffling into the den and abandoning his hat at the entrance. He looked at his mate and the two hatchlings.

“Aw, I missed it?” He said, grinning.

Nahena lifted her head and smiled. “Yup, they couldn’t wait. Your two precious daughters that look like you.”

Daskin looked them over. “Wow, both skydancers? I thought they’d look like you. Well, they kinda do, they have some of your genes.”

Nahena snorted but still smiled. The two hatchlings began stirring and looked up at Daskin.

“So, did you name them?” Daskin asked, inspecting the hatchlings.

“Etlana and Roheta,” Nahena said.

Daskin nodded. “Remind me not to get too attached.”

I can't tell you how much I'm happy that they both hatched skydancers. I don't even care that there's not a gene upgrade.
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
@SaphireKat Wow congrats! You can go after Imps and Nocs now! And actually you did get a gene upgrade, Roheta has jaguar.

(But I hope Etlana wins because she's so DANG PREETY)
@SaphireKat Wow congrats! You can go after Imps and Nocs now! And actually you did get a gene upgrade, Roheta has jaguar.

(But I hope Etlana wins because she's so DANG PREETY)
@Rosesinger I think Jaguar is the same rarity as ripple though, because the roller was throwing it regularly

(tbh I like Etlana too but it's all the luck of the training fields lmao)
@Rosesinger I think Jaguar is the same rarity as ripple though, because the roller was throwing it regularly

(tbh I like Etlana too but it's all the luck of the training fields lmao)
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
@fenshae, @Karrikut, @Jaspernoir, @MysteryGyn, @SpaceSnake, @Stri, @OceanPuppy, @TropicalDiamonds Got a short one, but here's the next heir. [quote]“You know mom loves me more than you,” Etlana jabbed at her sister, the two getting into a squabble over something simple again. “That’s a blatant lie!” Roheta responded. “She shoved you away to help me hatch.” Etlana snorted. “Only because you were a weak little puke, if you had been stronger she wouldn’t have needed to help you,” “I am strong!” Roheta snarled. “Well, if you believe mom loves [i]you[/i] so much, then I know dad loves me more!” “Yeah right, like he’d like a dull, sickly dragon like you. Surely he’d love me more since I sport the colors of his favorite thing; blood!” Etlana replied, a smug look on her face. Roheta rended the earth with her with her claws. “I sport the colors of blood too,” She spat. Etlana only gave Roheta a smug look, swinging herself on her feet. “They love me more.” Roheta hated when she did that. A sour taste rose in her mouth. “No one can love an egotistical bitch like you.” Etlana’s eyes narrowed, her lips drawing back in a snarl. “What did you just say?!” “You heard me.” Etlana’s snarl faltered, but she just stuck her nose in the air. “Well, all you have is your words. You know that mother could never love a weakling.” Roheta looked at her feet, then grinned. She realized what Etlana was playing at. The stronger of the two of them would be named as the heir to the clan. “You’re right. She could never love you.” Etlana’s gaze snapped to Roheta. “Wh-what? No! [i]You’re[/i] the weak one!” Roheta sprung at Etlana, snapping her jaws around Etlana’s throat. Etlana made a strangled noise and flailed her wings, trying to throw Roheta off. Roheta growled and snarled, digging her claws into her sister’s skin, drawing blood. Life giving fluid began to leak from Etlana’s throat. Roheta was only persuaded to bite harder, and with a tear, hot blood began to spurt from her sister’s neck. Roheta hissed at the taste of blood and released her sister, Etlana stumbling away from her before collapsing on the ground. “Wh-what… have you d-done…” Etlana said, voice strained and high. Roheta stared at her dying sister with a blood-splattered face. “Goodnight, sweet sister.” [/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50430599] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/504306/50430599_350.png[/img] [/url]
@fenshae, @Karrikut, @Jaspernoir, @MysteryGyn, @SpaceSnake, @Stri, @OceanPuppy, @TropicalDiamonds

Got a short one, but here's the next heir.
Quote:
“You know mom loves me more than you,” Etlana jabbed at her sister, the two getting into a squabble over something simple again.

“That’s a blatant lie!” Roheta responded. “She shoved you away to help me hatch.”

Etlana snorted. “Only because you were a weak little puke, if you had been stronger she wouldn’t have needed to help you,”

“I am strong!” Roheta snarled. “Well, if you believe mom loves you so much, then I know dad loves me more!”

“Yeah right, like he’d like a dull, sickly dragon like you. Surely he’d love me more since I sport the colors of his favorite thing; blood!” Etlana replied, a smug look on her face.

Roheta rended the earth with her with her claws. “I sport the colors of blood too,” She spat.

Etlana only gave Roheta a smug look, swinging herself on her feet. “They love me more.”

Roheta hated when she did that. A sour taste rose in her mouth. “No one can love an egotistical ***** like you.”

Etlana’s eyes narrowed, her lips drawing back in a snarl. “What did you just say?!”

“You heard me.”

Etlana’s snarl faltered, but she just stuck her nose in the air. “Well, all you have is your words. You know that mother could never love a weakling.”

Roheta looked at her feet, then grinned. She realized what Etlana was playing at. The stronger of the two of them would be named as the heir to the clan. “You’re right. She could never love you.”

Etlana’s gaze snapped to Roheta. “Wh-what? No! You’re the weak one!”

Roheta sprung at Etlana, snapping her jaws around Etlana’s throat. Etlana made a strangled noise and flailed her wings, trying to throw Roheta off. Roheta growled and snarled, digging her claws into her sister’s skin, drawing blood. Life giving fluid began to leak from Etlana’s throat. Roheta was only persuaded to bite harder, and with a tear, hot blood began to spurt from her sister’s neck. Roheta hissed at the taste of blood and released her sister, Etlana stumbling away from her before collapsing on the ground.

“Wh-what… have you d-done…” Etlana said, voice strained and high.

Roheta stared at her dying sister with a blood-splattered face. “Goodnight, sweet sister.”

50430599_350.png

16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
@SaphireKat

aw man, bye bye Etlana :C

Roheta is pretty fierce though.
@SaphireKat

aw man, bye bye Etlana :C

Roheta is pretty fierce though.
@SaphireKat HO BOY THAT ESCALATED FAST.

BUT i got to say I love how this played out, and that it was different to the others ovo it was a nice twist too ovo
@SaphireKat HO BOY THAT ESCALATED FAST.

BUT i got to say I love how this played out, and that it was different to the others ovo it was a nice twist too ovo

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

If it’s in my active purge tab, take them. I want them gone.
Oooh here we go again. @fenshae, @Karrikut, @Jaspernoir, @MysteryGyn, @SpaceSnake, @Stri, @OceanPuppy, @TropicalDiamonds [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/battle_items/687.png[/img] We have a death streak today because I rolled a heads. HOWEVER, since I had a drop yesterday (which I kind of forgot about) We will be going for 15 consecutive rounds unless someone dies. (Probably going to lose one today.) Rolling 1-9 to get my dragons [b]1. Baroke[/b] [b]2. Ferro[/b] 3. Lai 4. Cormac 5. Amnity [b]6. Blood Clot[/b] 7. Cisco 8. Talis 9. Locus I already don't like where this is going... Coagulation is a babe D: [quote] The group of travelers were awaken with a quaking. They heard the crunching and falling of rocks as the screams of the other dragons in the rock walls could be heard above them. One word resounded above all else. "EMPEROR!" "Emperor?!" Ferro snarled, shooting to his feet. "We have to get out of here!" Baroke snarled. His eyes narrowed in on Lai and Amnity. "Get the younger group out of here!" Lai was slightly taken aback by Baroke even caring about the younger ones, but nodded nonetheless. She began urging Cisco towards the escape and Amnity huddled her sons under her wings. "I'm coming with you sis!" Cormac said, walking closely behind his mother and sister. Coagulation bounded up to Amnity's side, and with Cormac took a defensive stance by the mothers and the youngest of their group. "What are we going to do, Baroke?" Ferro asked the spiral, even though Ferro himself should have taken up the reigns. "We gotta make sure we get out of here alive," He growled, beginning to follow the others out. Ferro nodded and took up the rear. When the group exited their hollow, they were greeted by dragons scattering to and fro. A massive Emporer with thrashing heads plucked some of them from the air as it also was intently destroying the lairs of the rocky walls. One dangerous head eyed them and began narrowing in on the group. Ferro turned to his family. "RUN!" He snarled. He looked to Baroke and the Spiral nodded. "We'll distract him!" Lai didn't hesitate, nor did Cormac or the children. However, Amnity hesitated as Coagulation stared at Baroke and Ferro. "Co?" She asked. The mirror turned to her, an unspeakable look in his eyes. He grabbed her hands and licked the side of her cheek. "I'll come back to you," He whispered before breaking away to join Baroke and Ferro. "Let me help!" "CO NO!" Amnity cried, trying to run after him, but a hand firmly grasped her arm. "Am, we have to go!" Cormac said, dragging her away. "No! NO!" She cried, watching as she was pulled away from her mate. Pain stabbed at Coagulation's heart, but he knew he had to help his mate and children get away. The three dragons looked up at the Emperor, Bloody, decay-smelling head getting close. Ferro struck out first, launching himself at the creature's head and jabbing his claws at the monster's eyes. Baroke was second to attack, striking the head as hard as he could. Coagulation followed closely behind and threw a contusion right between the creature's eyes. With a shriek, the creature threw it's head back. Baroke was able to twist out of the way, but Ferro wasn't as lucky. With the Emperor's force, he was flung, and into the jaws of another head. Baroke and Coagulation watched in horror and the head flung him around like a chew toy before flinging him down into the ground. "Ferro!" Baroke yelled, twisting and turning to get through the mess and running to his keeper's side. Coagulation stayed still and looked up as a few other dragons had gotten brave and began attacking the Emperor. Seeing it be thoroughly distracted, he dared to run over and join Baroke. "Ba.... Baroke..." Ferro caughed, blood coming from his mouth. Terrible bite wounds covered his body and his one leg was twisted at an impossible angle. "Shhshsh." Baroke hushed him. "W-We'll get you help. I-I'll get Lai." "No!" Ferro forced out harshly. "Damn y-you if you.... bring her here...." "Baroke," Coagulation broke in. "Help me get him onto my back." "But if we move him..." Baroke protested. Coagulation shook his head. "He's already to injured. He won't make it no matter what we do. The only thing we can do it take 'im back to the others." Baroke only nodded. He pushed himself under Ferro and uneasily lifted him to the Mirror's back. The wildclaw shrieked in pain, which both dragons winced at. Once Ferro was adjusted as stably as possible, Coagulation broke instantly into a run, trying to track down Amnity's scent. They both arrived in record time to where the rest of the group had hunkered down on the other side of the stone walls. Coagulation tried his best to gently lay Ferro down, propped up against the stone wall. The Wildclaw barely strung to life. A blue mass crashed into Coagulation, hot tears running onto his skin. "Dieties above..." She sobbed. Her eyes caught the state of her father and she cried even harder. The other's gathered around, shocked faced or crying. Coagulation moved to huddle His children, along with Cisco and Amnity, around himself, comforting them as they all dealed with the shock of the situation. Lai and Cormac approached Ferro. "Oh Ferro...." Lai sobbed. Ferro glanced over at his mate and weakly pulled her over to him, resting his chin on top of her head. "I'm sorry...." he whispered to her. "If you make it back to the clan... tell Kandai... I'm sorry to her as well..." His eyes slid over to Cormac. "Dad..." Cormac hissed out in a disbelieving tone. "Cormac..." He coughed out. "Come here..." The younger wildclaw came over and kneeled by his father. "Take... my things..." Ferro said. "My bracers... and greaves... are yours... and," He gasped for air. "My orders..... You lead this group now...." He weakly dug out the scroll that had Baroke's sentence on it and handed it to Cormac. The young Wildclaw gripped it in both hands. "What?" Cormac breathed out. "No... no I'm not ready for this!" "Shshs... You have your mother... and sister... all of them to help you..." Ferro said, managing a weak smile. At mention of her, Amnity broke away from Coagulation and her children and moved to be beside Ferro. "D-dad?" Ferro managed to look to his daughter and opened his other arm for her. Amnity sobbed loudly and fell into the Wildclaw. Ferro held onto them for as long as he could before his heart finally stopped. The words "I'm sorry" died on his lips. Baroke watched from the sideline as the others grieved over Ferro's loss. He reaized they were all one huge family forged by this journey. And he was the cause of their pain[/quote] Well, that didn't go how I thought. I for sure thought Coagulation was going to get owned... but it was Ferro.... That was a huge blow tbh... I lost one of my highest leveled dragons. But then to write this story that almost had me crying >->
Oooh here we go again.

687.png

We have a death streak today because I rolled a heads. HOWEVER, since I had a drop yesterday (which I kind of forgot about) We will be going for 15 consecutive rounds unless someone dies. (Probably going to lose one today.)

Rolling 1-9 to get my dragons

1. Baroke
2. Ferro
3. Lai
4. Cormac
5. Amnity
6. Blood Clot
7. Cisco
8. Talis
9. Locus

I already don't like where this is going... Coagulation is a babe D:
Quote:
The group of travelers were awaken with a quaking. They heard the crunching and falling of rocks as the screams of the other dragons in the rock walls could be heard above them.

One word resounded above all else. "EMPEROR!"

"Emperor?!" Ferro snarled, shooting to his feet.

"We have to get out of here!" Baroke snarled. His eyes narrowed in on Lai and Amnity. "Get the younger group out of here!"

Lai was slightly taken aback by Baroke even caring about the younger ones, but nodded nonetheless. She began urging Cisco towards the escape and Amnity huddled her sons under her wings.

"I'm coming with you sis!" Cormac said, walking closely behind his mother and sister.

Coagulation bounded up to Amnity's side, and with Cormac took a defensive stance by the mothers and the youngest of their group.

"What are we going to do, Baroke?" Ferro asked the spiral, even though Ferro himself should have taken up the reigns.

"We gotta make sure we get out of here alive," He growled, beginning to follow the others out.

Ferro nodded and took up the rear.

When the group exited their hollow, they were greeted by dragons scattering to and fro. A massive Emporer with thrashing heads plucked some of them from the air as it also was intently destroying the lairs of the rocky walls. One dangerous head eyed them and began narrowing in on the group.

Ferro turned to his family. "RUN!" He snarled. He looked to Baroke and the Spiral nodded. "We'll distract him!"

Lai didn't hesitate, nor did Cormac or the children. However, Amnity hesitated as Coagulation stared at Baroke and Ferro.

"Co?" She asked.

The mirror turned to her, an unspeakable look in his eyes. He grabbed her hands and licked the side of her cheek. "I'll come back to you," He whispered before breaking away to join Baroke and Ferro. "Let me help!"

"CO NO!" Amnity cried, trying to run after him, but a hand firmly grasped her arm.

"Am, we have to go!" Cormac said, dragging her away.

"No! NO!" She cried, watching as she was pulled away from her mate.

Pain stabbed at Coagulation's heart, but he knew he had to help his mate and children get away.

The three dragons looked up at the Emperor, Bloody, decay-smelling head getting close. Ferro struck out first, launching himself at the creature's head and jabbing his claws at the monster's eyes.

Baroke was second to attack, striking the head as hard as he could. Coagulation followed closely behind and threw a contusion right between the creature's eyes.

With a shriek, the creature threw it's head back. Baroke was able to twist out of the way, but Ferro wasn't as lucky. With the Emperor's force, he was flung, and into the jaws of another head. Baroke and Coagulation watched in horror and the head flung him around like a chew toy before flinging him down into the ground.

"Ferro!" Baroke yelled, twisting and turning to get through the mess and running to his keeper's side.

Coagulation stayed still and looked up as a few other dragons had gotten brave and began attacking the Emperor. Seeing it be thoroughly distracted, he dared to run over and join Baroke.

"Ba.... Baroke..." Ferro caughed, blood coming from his mouth. Terrible bite wounds covered his body and his one leg was twisted at an impossible angle.

"Shhshsh." Baroke hushed him. "W-We'll get you help. I-I'll get Lai."

"No!" Ferro forced out harshly. "Damn y-you if you.... bring her here...."

"Baroke," Coagulation broke in. "Help me get him onto my back."

"But if we move him..." Baroke protested.

Coagulation shook his head. "He's already to injured. He won't make it no matter what we do. The only thing we can do it take 'im back to the others."

Baroke only nodded. He pushed himself under Ferro and uneasily lifted him to the Mirror's back. The wildclaw shrieked in pain, which both dragons winced at. Once Ferro was adjusted as stably as possible, Coagulation broke instantly into a run, trying to track down Amnity's scent.

They both arrived in record time to where the rest of the group had hunkered down on the other side of the stone walls. Coagulation tried his best to gently lay Ferro down, propped up against the stone wall. The Wildclaw barely strung to life.

A blue mass crashed into Coagulation, hot tears running onto his skin.

"Dieties above..." She sobbed. Her eyes caught the state of her father and she cried even harder.

The other's gathered around, shocked faced or crying. Coagulation moved to huddle His children, along with Cisco and Amnity, around himself, comforting them as they all dealed with the shock of the situation.

Lai and Cormac approached Ferro.

"Oh Ferro...." Lai sobbed.

Ferro glanced over at his mate and weakly pulled her over to him, resting his chin on top of her head. "I'm sorry...." he whispered to her. "If you make it back to the clan... tell Kandai... I'm sorry to her as well..." His eyes slid over to Cormac.

"Dad..." Cormac hissed out in a disbelieving tone.

"Cormac..." He coughed out. "Come here..."

The younger wildclaw came over and kneeled by his father.

"Take... my things..." Ferro said. "My bracers... and greaves... are yours... and," He gasped for air. "My orders..... You lead this group now...."

He weakly dug out the scroll that had Baroke's sentence on it and handed it to Cormac. The young Wildclaw gripped it in both hands.

"What?" Cormac breathed out. "No... no I'm not ready for this!"

"Shshs... You have your mother... and sister... all of them to help you..." Ferro said, managing a weak smile.

At mention of her, Amnity broke away from Coagulation and her children and moved to be beside Ferro. "D-dad?"

Ferro managed to look to his daughter and opened his other arm for her. Amnity sobbed loudly and fell into the Wildclaw.

Ferro held onto them for as long as he could before his heart finally stopped. The words "I'm sorry" died on his lips.

Baroke watched from the sideline as the others grieved over Ferro's loss. He reaized they were all one huge family forged by this journey.

And he was the cause of their pain

Well, that didn't go how I thought. I for sure thought Coagulation was going to get owned... but it was Ferro....

That was a huge blow tbh... I lost one of my highest leveled dragons. But then to write this story that almost had me crying >->
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13