Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Bloodwing Legacy {War + Locke}{PG+}
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
It was a great update actually. Poor Myskana though...

I've also noticed that every single one of your heirs has been female. Interesting.
It was a great update actually. Poor Myskana though...

I've also noticed that every single one of your heirs has been female. Interesting.
@Rosesinger I swear it's the rng doing it >-> My nests hardly hatch boys anymore for the challenge it seems and what ones do hatch almost always get bodied right off the bat.... ANYWAYS Remember this fam drop?? That I never wrote about?? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/13429.png[/img] Here we gooooo @fenshae, @Karrikut, @Jaspernoir, @MysteryGyn, @SpaceSnake, @Stri, @OceanPuppy, @TropicalDiamonds [quote] The skydancer stood in the tops of the canyons, warming his feathers in the morning light while nibbling on the one stalk of dried wheat he could find in his pantry before he left his den. He groaned as he stretched out, his arms still in pain from the fight he got into yesterday, the bloodied bandages clinging uncomfortably to his wounds. He sighed, he had known better than to argue with the mine boss about how to run the operation, but he had spoken out against the destruction of the standing stones regardless and had gotten a lashing for it. Now he was sore and out of a job. His self-pity was interrupted when he heard a commotion down below, there was some yelling coming from the lower canyons, though the low winds and echos distorted the words and the Skydancer couldn't hear what was being said. However, he felt a strong wave of emotion coming from the lower area of the canyons, which seemed to hit him harder than that ridgeback that punched him yesterday. He gasped and grasped his chest, nearly falling down, coughing and sputtering a little. Whomever was yelling, or whomever was getting yelled at, was either in a frenzy, a panic, or had lost someone recently. Or all of the above. the Skyadancer furrowed his brows. Something was very wrong. With little hesitation, despite how much his muscles ached, the Skydancer leapt from his perch and glided into the canyons below. [center]~~~[/center] "I still don't think you should have knocked her out!" Talis spat once more the moment he had the chance. Baroke groaned and ran his paws down his snout. "I did what I had to!" "Please, everyone.... calm down!" Amnity pleaded, grabbing her son. "Baroke's right, we just need to get on the move..." Talis hissed but didn't struggle against his mother. Locus was holding Tico away from the others, trying his best to keep the young coatl calm while the adults, and his brother, squabbled away. Then, he saw movement out of the corner of his eye, and looked to see another Skydancer land a few yards away. Locus stood, pushing Tico behind him. He really had no reason to think this other skydancer was a threat, but given the recent events Locus was a bit drained of patience and trust. "Hey! Who are you?" Locus called, immediately getting the attention of the rest of the group, who all looked in the direction of the earthy colored skydancer. [center]~~~[/center] When the Skydance spotted the small group of dragons, he wondered at first if they were a new clan looking to settle in, but as he took in the state of them that idea was quickly expunged from his mind. They looked disheveled, beat down, and some of them even blood-stained. He wondered then if they were travelers or refugees, then spotted the body of a young adult wildclaw on the back of a mirror that looked like he had come straight out of the Wyrmwound. A fidgety spiral was busy arguing with another mirror, this one appearing to be a teen, while a blue skydancer held him back. A little ways away sat another, younger skydancer that had a child coatl with him. Of the group, those two seemed to be the best bet at approaching, since this group screamed unease and sorrow. He wondered how the other two skydancers of the group weren't being driven mad. He landed lightly, and as he suspected, the young skydancer picked up on his presence. "Hey! Who are you?" The younger skydancer called, and as the words were said, the rest of the group took notice, and the unease thickened. "I assure you I mean no harm," The earthen skydancer responded. "My name's Adono. I heard yelling down here. I came to see what was going on." The fidgety spiral slunk forward. "Well you've seen, now leave us alone!" he was quick to say. The blue skydancer grabbed his shoulder. "Baroke please, he's just concerned...." She murmured. "Adono, will you help us?" She asked instead, and Adono could feel that this other Skydancer was ready to trust him and accept his help, her grief-striken mind begging for something to give her hope. "My mother is... unwell and my brother.... he died to protect us..." He voice wavered. "We need to get out of here before Corpse Cleaners come after us...." Adono clenched his jaws. Dragons hardly ever had run-ins with Corpse Cleaners unless they were disturbed. He wondered if these dragons unknowingly made camp in their den. "Yes," he said after a moment. "You can come to my lair. We'll patch your mom right up and find somewhere to lay your brother to rest." [center]~~~[/center] After some rather awkward and begrudging introductions, Adono came to know everyone's names, and they came to know a lot about him. He had a large lair, more than enough to accommodate all nine of them, but he lived alone. He tended to drift from job to job out in the Cairnstone Rest and by doing such he drifted from clan to clan while he worked, only returning to his own lair every few days to drop off his extra supplies and earnings which he hardly seemed to use. He had trouble fitting in, as he usually tended to meddle when he felt emotions of his peers rising, or when he would speak out against sleazy mine bosses, which would usually get him beat up or run out of a clan. Nonetheless, he had a pretty comfortable lair going on with what he would manage. And it was in a pretty safe location, being built into the side of the canyons rather than being a cavern on the floor. He watched as the dragons he'd met made themselves at home in the extra space in his lair, using some of his extra supplies as they had lost a majority of what they had to the corpse cleaners as they made haste to escape the caverns. The only one not making their self at home was Lai, who still laid unconcious. Instead, Adono had given up his bed for her to sleep there, and decided to put out a bedroll for himself elsewhere. When Amnity said her mother was unwell, Adono already knew what that meant, especially after Amnity said that her brother, the wildclaw he learned was named Cormac, had died to protect them. Lairaihia had suffered grief greater than Adono could ever imagine, and it would take a lot of time to get the coatl feeling herself again, if that was even possible. He watched as the blue skydancer loomed over the coatl, watching her mother worriedly. They would have to go out to either gather or buy medicine for the Coatl at some point, but in their shaken up state Adono hadn't made the suggestion. Then, the was the fidgety spiral, Baroke. After Adono had given Baroke a bedroll, the spiral just unceremoniously flopped down on the floor and fell silent. He knew Baroke was still awake but he seemed to be... pouting? Adono also watched as the youngest of the bunch, Tico, wandered over to Baroke and curled up next to him to sleep. To say Adono was noticing a lot of odd dynamics in this group was an understatement. He sighed and decided to let it go for now, as they were his guests and he still had yet to figure out what the case was for this odd group.[/quote] THERE. I FINALLY DID IT. I'm struggling with this story omgggg.
@Rosesinger I swear it's the rng doing it >-> My nests hardly hatch boys anymore for the challenge it seems and what ones do hatch almost always get bodied right off the bat....

ANYWAYS

Remember this fam drop?? That I never wrote about??
13429.png

Here we gooooo
@fenshae, @Karrikut, @Jaspernoir, @MysteryGyn, @SpaceSnake, @Stri, @OceanPuppy, @TropicalDiamonds
Quote:
The skydancer stood in the tops of the canyons, warming his feathers in the morning light while nibbling on the one stalk of dried wheat he could find in his pantry before he left his den. He groaned as he stretched out, his arms still in pain from the fight he got into yesterday, the bloodied bandages clinging uncomfortably to his wounds. He sighed, he had known better than to argue with the mine boss about how to run the operation, but he had spoken out against the destruction of the standing stones regardless and had gotten a lashing for it. Now he was sore and out of a job.

His self-pity was interrupted when he heard a commotion down below, there was some yelling coming from the lower canyons, though the low winds and echos distorted the words and the Skydancer couldn't hear what was being said. However, he felt a strong wave of emotion coming from the lower area of the canyons, which seemed to hit him harder than that ridgeback that punched him yesterday. He gasped and grasped his chest, nearly falling down, coughing and sputtering a little. Whomever was yelling, or whomever was getting yelled at, was either in a frenzy, a panic, or had lost someone recently. Or all of the above. the Skyadancer furrowed his brows. Something was very wrong.

With little hesitation, despite how much his muscles ached, the Skydancer leapt from his perch and glided into the canyons below.
~~~

"I still don't think you should have knocked her out!" Talis spat once more the moment he had the chance.

Baroke groaned and ran his paws down his snout. "I did what I had to!"

"Please, everyone.... calm down!" Amnity pleaded, grabbing her son. "Baroke's right, we just need to get on the move..."

Talis hissed but didn't struggle against his mother. Locus was holding Tico away from the others, trying his best to keep the young coatl calm while the adults, and his brother, squabbled away. Then, he saw movement out of the corner of his eye, and looked to see another Skydancer land a few yards away. Locus stood, pushing Tico behind him. He really had no reason to think this other skydancer was a threat, but given the recent events Locus was a bit drained of patience and trust.

"Hey! Who are you?" Locus called, immediately getting the attention of the rest of the group, who all looked in the direction of the earthy colored skydancer.
~~~

When the Skydance spotted the small group of dragons, he wondered at first if they were a new clan looking to settle in, but as he took in the state of them that idea was quickly expunged from his mind. They looked disheveled, beat down, and some of them even blood-stained. He wondered then if they were travelers or refugees, then spotted the body of a young adult wildclaw on the back of a mirror that looked like he had come straight out of the Wyrmwound. A fidgety spiral was busy arguing with another mirror, this one appearing to be a teen, while a blue skydancer held him back. A little ways away sat another, younger skydancer that had a child coatl with him. Of the group, those two seemed to be the best bet at approaching, since this group screamed unease and sorrow. He wondered how the other two skydancers of the group weren't being driven mad.

He landed lightly, and as he suspected, the young skydancer picked up on his presence.

"Hey! Who are you?" The younger skydancer called, and as the words were said, the rest of the group took notice, and the unease thickened.

"I assure you I mean no harm," The earthen skydancer responded. "My name's Adono. I heard yelling down here. I came to see what was going on."

The fidgety spiral slunk forward. "Well you've seen, now leave us alone!" he was quick to say. The blue skydancer grabbed his shoulder.

"Baroke please, he's just concerned...." She murmured. "Adono, will you help us?" She asked instead, and Adono could feel that this other Skydancer was ready to trust him and accept his help, her grief-striken mind begging for something to give her hope. "My mother is... unwell and my brother.... he died to protect us..." He voice wavered. "We need to get out of here before Corpse Cleaners come after us...."

Adono clenched his jaws. Dragons hardly ever had run-ins with Corpse Cleaners unless they were disturbed. He wondered if these dragons unknowingly made camp in their den.

"Yes," he said after a moment. "You can come to my lair. We'll patch your mom right up and find somewhere to lay your brother to rest."
~~~

After some rather awkward and begrudging introductions, Adono came to know everyone's names, and they came to know a lot about him.

He had a large lair, more than enough to accommodate all nine of them, but he lived alone. He tended to drift from job to job out in the Cairnstone Rest and by doing such he drifted from clan to clan while he worked, only returning to his own lair every few days to drop off his extra supplies and earnings which he hardly seemed to use. He had trouble fitting in, as he usually tended to meddle when he felt emotions of his peers rising, or when he would speak out against sleazy mine bosses, which would usually get him beat up or run out of a clan.

Nonetheless, he had a pretty comfortable lair going on with what he would manage. And it was in a pretty safe location, being built into the side of the canyons rather than being a cavern on the floor. He watched as the dragons he'd met made themselves at home in the extra space in his lair, using some of his extra supplies as they had lost a majority of what they had to the corpse cleaners as they made haste to escape the caverns.

The only one not making their self at home was Lai, who still laid unconcious. Instead, Adono had given up his bed for her to sleep there, and decided to put out a bedroll for himself elsewhere. When Amnity said her mother was unwell, Adono already knew what that meant, especially after Amnity said that her brother, the wildclaw he learned was named Cormac, had died to protect them. Lairaihia had suffered grief greater than Adono could ever imagine, and it would take a lot of time to get the coatl feeling herself again, if that was even possible. He watched as the blue skydancer loomed over the coatl, watching her mother worriedly. They would have to go out to either gather or buy medicine for the Coatl at some point, but in their shaken up state Adono hadn't made the suggestion.

Then, the was the fidgety spiral, Baroke. After Adono had given Baroke a bedroll, the spiral just unceremoniously flopped down on the floor and fell silent. He knew Baroke was still awake but he seemed to be... pouting? Adono also watched as the youngest of the bunch, Tico, wandered over to Baroke and curled up next to him to sleep.

To say Adono was noticing a lot of odd dynamics in this group was an understatement.

He sighed and decided to let it go for now, as they were his guests and he still had yet to figure out what the case was for this odd group.

THERE. I FINALLY DID IT. I'm struggling with this story omgggg.
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/3030.png[/img] @fenshae, @Karrikut, @Jaspernoir, @MysteryGyn, @SpaceSnake, @Stri, @OceanPuppy, @TropicalDiamonds [quote] Her head was pounding. What had happened? She remember screeching, a heart wrenching sadness, then.... nothing. Lai's eyes fluttered open, and she hissed, squinting and blinking her eyes to the light. Everything was sore and the Coatl could hardly move. She groaned, lifting her neck and looking around. She didn't recognize... anything.... There was no one around, just a quiet lair and her on a comfy bed. She yawned, just about to settle back down, thinking it was all just a bad dream, that she never left the Starwood Strand, but then the realization set in. [i]She. Didn't. Recognize. Anything.[/i] She didn't recognize the lair, the bed, the stuff in the lair, or even the color of the lair. Where was she? What happened. She quickly stood up on the bed, before her legs buckled beneath her and she yelped on reflex, falling back down on the bed. "Hey, hey, calm down, you're alright," A gentle voice said to her, an earthen Skydancer coming into view. If he hadn't moved, she wouldn't have seen him, for his still form sort of blended into the walls. "Who are you? Where am I?!" Lai asked quickly, a little perplexed and a hair scared at what had happened. She should be home in the Starwood Strand! "My name's Adono. You and your friends had a bit of a run in with some Corpse Cleaners, but you're okay now." Adono said. "I've been helping them take care of you while we've been waiting for you to wake up, hun." Lai fell silent. Friends? He couldn't possibly mean her clan, right? There weren't any Corpse Cleaners in the Starwood Strand, were there? "Where.... where are we?" Lai asked, quietly and confused. "We're in my lair, in the Cairnstone Rest," Adono replied, reaching a hand to her forehead. "You don't.... feel sick, do you? You aren't running a fever...." "Cairnstone.... rest? Dragonhome?" Lai mumbled. "No.... No, how did we end up out here? What's happening?" Adono frowned. This coatl didn't feel sick but she seemed to be experiencing some delirum. He wondered if she had a concussion from Baroke knocking her out or if her brain was suppressing traumatic memories. "Hang on, hun, let me go get your family," Adono said softly, moving over towards the exit of the lair and leaving Lai alone for a moment. Family? Again, did he mean her clan? She felt lost, her feathers drooping with sorrow and confusion. She was so confused, in a lair with a dragon she had never met, in a land she didn't know. Then, in a moment, the lair flooded with dragons, 7 of them, that gathered around her on the comfy bed. Lai shrank away, looking at each of them. They [i]seemed[/i] familiar enough but.... she didn't know them. "Mom, are you alright?" Amnity asked, a concerned look on the blue skydancer's face. "We were all so worried, especially Uncle Baroke and little Tico..." Lai noticed a spiral to her left fidget a little. Baroke... she knew that name, and she recognized the spiral.... but what relation did they have? "Grandma, does you head hurt?" Talis said, almost getting uncomfortably close, sniffing Lai, who pulled away. Grandma? She was a grandma? This mirror was her grandson? "Talis, knock it off," Locus said, pulling him away. "Grandma's probably exhausted and you aren't helping. Lai scooted away from the group. "Who.... who are all of you?"[/quote]
3030.png

@fenshae, @Karrikut, @Jaspernoir, @MysteryGyn, @SpaceSnake, @Stri, @OceanPuppy, @TropicalDiamonds
Quote:
Her head was pounding. What had happened? She remember screeching, a heart wrenching sadness, then.... nothing.

Lai's eyes fluttered open, and she hissed, squinting and blinking her eyes to the light. Everything was sore and the Coatl could hardly move. She groaned, lifting her neck and looking around. She didn't recognize... anything.... There was no one around, just a quiet lair and her on a comfy bed. She yawned, just about to settle back down, thinking it was all just a bad dream, that she never left the Starwood Strand, but then the realization set in.

She. Didn't. Recognize. Anything.

She didn't recognize the lair, the bed, the stuff in the lair, or even the color of the lair. Where was she? What happened. She quickly stood up on the bed, before her legs buckled beneath her and she yelped on reflex, falling back down on the bed.

"Hey, hey, calm down, you're alright," A gentle voice said to her, an earthen Skydancer coming into view. If he hadn't moved, she wouldn't have seen him, for his still form sort of blended into the walls.

"Who are you? Where am I?!" Lai asked quickly, a little perplexed and a hair scared at what had happened. She should be home in the Starwood Strand!

"My name's Adono. You and your friends had a bit of a run in with some Corpse Cleaners, but you're okay now." Adono said. "I've been helping them take care of you while we've been waiting for you to wake up, hun."

Lai fell silent. Friends? He couldn't possibly mean her clan, right? There weren't any Corpse Cleaners in the Starwood Strand, were there?

"Where.... where are we?" Lai asked, quietly and confused.

"We're in my lair, in the Cairnstone Rest," Adono replied, reaching a hand to her forehead. "You don't.... feel sick, do you? You aren't running a fever...."

"Cairnstone.... rest? Dragonhome?" Lai mumbled. "No.... No, how did we end up out here? What's happening?"

Adono frowned. This coatl didn't feel sick but she seemed to be experiencing some delirum. He wondered if she had a concussion from Baroke knocking her out or if her brain was suppressing traumatic memories.

"Hang on, hun, let me go get your family," Adono said softly, moving over towards the exit of the lair and leaving Lai alone for a moment.

Family? Again, did he mean her clan? She felt lost, her feathers drooping with sorrow and confusion. She was so confused, in a lair with a dragon she had never met, in a land she didn't know.

Then, in a moment, the lair flooded with dragons, 7 of them, that gathered around her on the comfy bed. Lai shrank away, looking at each of them. They seemed familiar enough but.... she didn't know them.

"Mom, are you alright?" Amnity asked, a concerned look on the blue skydancer's face. "We were all so worried, especially Uncle Baroke and little Tico..."

Lai noticed a spiral to her left fidget a little. Baroke... she knew that name, and she recognized the spiral.... but what relation did they have?

"Grandma, does you head hurt?" Talis said, almost getting uncomfortably close, sniffing Lai, who pulled away.

Grandma? She was a grandma? This mirror was her grandson?

"Talis, knock it off," Locus said, pulling him away. "Grandma's probably exhausted and you aren't helping.

Lai scooted away from the group. "Who.... who are all of you?"
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
Oh dear, Oh no, Poor Lai. Poor Lai's family.
Oh dear, Oh no, Poor Lai. Poor Lai's family.
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/3670.png[/img] @fenshae, @Karrikut, @Jaspernoir, @MysteryGyn, @SpaceSnake, @Stri, @OceanPuppy, @TropicalDiamonds [quote] There was a deafening silence in the lair. They all stood there, dumbfounded, staring at Lai, mouths agape. "M-Mom.... it's us..." Amnity said after a moment. "Me... It's me, Amnity, don't you recognize me?" Lai stared at the blue skydancer and slowly shook her head. "A-Are you sure? Wh-what about Uncle Baroke... or my mate, Coagulation... o-or the kids?" Lai still shook her head. "I..... I'm don't.... I'm not sure...." Amnity slowly backed away and covered her eyes. Her mother.... didn't recognize her? She took in a shaky breath before quickly turning and exiting the lair. "Amnity!" Coagulation called after her, following her out. Their sons looked at each other as Tico slid off of Locus' back where he usually rode, clambering onto the bed. "Aunty Lai, are you okay?" The little coatl said, sitting at the end of the bed, about a foot away from Lai to give her space. Lai stalled for a minute, but the younger coatl's innocent brown eyes ebbed at her. "I'm sure I'll be fine, little one," She cooed quietly at Tico's wide-eyed look of concern, melting back into her old personality of being kind and motherly. "I just have to figure out what happened." "Oh! I know! I know!" Tico blurted out, just wanting to help. "There were these big nasty bug things that came after me, and they tried to take me away, but Talis here caught up to them and got me back, but they followed us and Cormac-" Locus quickly covered the little coatl's mouth. "Shhhh Tico, Miss Lai has been through a lot, maybe we should wait to tell her your horror story later," The skydancer said, before gently moving his hand onto his shoulder. "Right now, we should let her rest. Come on, lets go check on mom...." Cormac.... Lai... She knew that name. She felt tears sting at the corners of her eyes, but she couldn't tell why. Who was Cormac to her? Why was she so upset? As soon as the younger dragons left, it was just Baroke, Lai, and Adono. "Lai, are you sure you don't remember anything?" Baroke said quickly, almost crawling up on the bed with her. It seemed as if he was almost frantic. "I.... I remember your name.... and I recognize Cormac.... but I don't remember a thing.... What's going on?" Lai responded "Come on, you have to remember something, Lai! Anything!" Baroke pushed, borderline yelling as he made a grab for the coatl. Lai flinched back, Adono grabbed the spiral. "Baroke! Knock it off, you ain't helping!" The skydancer said, fanning a wing out between Baroke and Lai. Baroke growled before leaving the lair like the rest of the group. Lai sighed. "I just.... I don't know what's going on!" She cried. Adono turned. "Listen, it's okay," He said soothingly. "I'll help you figure this all out, don't worry. I'm sure you just need to heal." Lai nodded slightly, but looked downtrodden. "But... what if I can't?" Adono sighed. "We'll figure this out together. Maybe your family can help."[/quote]
3670.png

Quote:
There was a deafening silence in the lair. They all stood there, dumbfounded, staring at Lai, mouths agape.

"M-Mom.... it's us..." Amnity said after a moment. "Me... It's me, Amnity, don't you recognize me?"

Lai stared at the blue skydancer and slowly shook her head.

"A-Are you sure? Wh-what about Uncle Baroke... or my mate, Coagulation... o-or the kids?"

Lai still shook her head. "I..... I'm don't.... I'm not sure...."

Amnity slowly backed away and covered her eyes. Her mother.... didn't recognize her? She took in a shaky breath before quickly turning and exiting the lair.

"Amnity!" Coagulation called after her, following her out. Their sons looked at each other as Tico slid off of Locus' back where he usually rode, clambering onto the bed.

"Aunty Lai, are you okay?" The little coatl said, sitting at the end of the bed, about a foot away from Lai to give her space.

Lai stalled for a minute, but the younger coatl's innocent brown eyes ebbed at her. "I'm sure I'll be fine, little one," She cooed quietly at Tico's wide-eyed look of concern, melting back into her old personality of being kind and motherly. "I just have to figure out what happened."

"Oh! I know! I know!" Tico blurted out, just wanting to help. "There were these big nasty bug things that came after me, and they tried to take me away, but Talis here caught up to them and got me back, but they followed us and Cormac-"

Locus quickly covered the little coatl's mouth. "Shhhh Tico, Miss Lai has been through a lot, maybe we should wait to tell her your horror story later," The skydancer said, before gently moving his hand onto his shoulder. "Right now, we should let her rest. Come on, lets go check on mom...."

Cormac.... Lai... She knew that name. She felt tears sting at the corners of her eyes, but she couldn't tell why. Who was Cormac to her? Why was she so upset?

As soon as the younger dragons left, it was just Baroke, Lai, and Adono.

"Lai, are you sure you don't remember anything?" Baroke said quickly, almost crawling up on the bed with her. It seemed as if he was almost frantic.

"I.... I remember your name.... and I recognize Cormac.... but I don't remember a thing.... What's going on?" Lai responded

"Come on, you have to remember something, Lai! Anything!" Baroke pushed, borderline yelling as he made a grab for the coatl. Lai flinched back,

Adono grabbed the spiral. "Baroke! Knock it off, you ain't helping!" The skydancer said, fanning a wing out between Baroke and Lai.

Baroke growled before leaving the lair like the rest of the group.

Lai sighed. "I just.... I don't know what's going on!" She cried.

Adono turned. "Listen, it's okay," He said soothingly. "I'll help you figure this all out, don't worry. I'm sure you just need to heal."

Lai nodded slightly, but looked downtrodden. "But... what if I can't?"

Adono sighed. "We'll figure this out together. Maybe your family can help."
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/34811.png[/img] @fenshae, @Karrikut, @Jaspernoir, @MysteryGyn, @SpaceSnake, @Stri, @OceanPuppy, @TropicalDiamonds I think I may have fought a few extra battles. RNG said to fight 24 but I think I forgot to log a few. I may have gone around 27 or so. Oh well. I've leveled Adono up to level 4 in the training fields, he fought alongside Amnity and Coagulation. Everyone is even again.... sad how I've only made it to level four though haha [quote] After the brief blowout between the dragons, things settled into an uncomfortable silence between all of them. Dragons seemed to huddle in their own little areas as Adono moved things around to partition areas off from one another. It seemed until they got to the bottom of Lai's amnesia that these others would be staying here for quite a while. That wasn't the only mystery, either, as Adono was still left in the dark as to why these dragons were even here. After Adono finished setting up the curtain walls, making at least four rooms and portioning off a space for Lai to be left alone, he decided he needed to leave the lair and get fresh air. He looked around before he left, noting that everyone had either retreated to their own curtain forts or were just quietly lounging around his lair. He sighed before stretching out his wings and moving out of the lair. As he padded out into the late evening sun, Adono's mind became lost in thought. He couldn't understand these dragons or their dynamic. They seemed to lack clear leadership, but from what he knew everything they did centered around that fidgety spiral, Baroke. But for what reason? Baroke seemed too impulsive and temperamental to be a leader of a group. And then there was the Blue skydancer. It was obvious that the Plague native mirror was her mate, then the young Skydancer and Mirror twins were her children, but then she called Lai her mother and the fallen wildclaw her brother. Was she adopted? Or was it a lie? None of it made much sense with Lai not really remembering them. He knew that Lai seemingly remembered the name Cormac, and that she had [i]some[/i] recognition of Baroke, but other than that, the Coatl seemed lost. Adono shook his head. This was all too much to think of... "Ugh.... why did I take them in?" He half sighed, half hissed. "This is all one massive headache." "E-Excuse me..." A voice came from behind. Adono turned to see Amnity. "I-I know that this has all been.... well, a wreck since we came here," She said. "But.... I uh, really appreciate the help..." Amnity said. Adono sighed again, feeling guilt. He knew she had heard his comment and he could still feel the grief coming from her. "If you want, we can leave soon," Amnity continued. "I-I'd hate to think that we're being a burden on you..." "No I...." Adono stammered before giving yet another heavy sigh. "I just have no idea what the heck is going on. I found you in the canyons all grief stricken or panicked or anxious, one of the dragons with you has no memory of anything, and you call yourselves a family but you are all the oddest family I have ever seen," He spilled. "And being an empath, as I sure you know and have experienced yourself, this is hurting my head and giving me a constant migrain." Amnity nodded solemly. "Alright. I'll tell you everything I can."[/quote]
34811.png

I think I may have fought a few extra battles. RNG said to fight 24 but I think I forgot to log a few. I may have gone around 27 or so. Oh well.

I've leveled Adono up to level 4 in the training fields, he fought alongside Amnity and Coagulation. Everyone is even again.... sad how I've only made it to level four though haha
Quote:
After the brief blowout between the dragons, things settled into an uncomfortable silence between all of them. Dragons seemed to huddle in their own little areas as Adono moved things around to partition areas off from one another. It seemed until they got to the bottom of Lai's amnesia that these others would be staying here for quite a while. That wasn't the only mystery, either, as Adono was still left in the dark as to why these dragons were even here.

After Adono finished setting up the curtain walls, making at least four rooms and portioning off a space for Lai to be left alone, he decided he needed to leave the lair and get fresh air. He looked around before he left, noting that everyone had either retreated to their own curtain forts or were just quietly lounging around his lair. He sighed before stretching out his wings and moving out of the lair.

As he padded out into the late evening sun, Adono's mind became lost in thought. He couldn't understand these dragons or their dynamic. They seemed to lack clear leadership, but from what he knew everything they did centered around that fidgety spiral, Baroke. But for what reason? Baroke seemed too impulsive and temperamental to be a leader of a group. And then there was the Blue skydancer. It was obvious that the Plague native mirror was her mate, then the young Skydancer and Mirror twins were her children, but then she called Lai her mother and the fallen wildclaw her brother. Was she adopted? Or was it a lie? None of it made much sense with Lai not really remembering them. He knew that Lai seemingly remembered the name Cormac, and that she had some recognition of Baroke, but other than that, the Coatl seemed lost.

Adono shook his head. This was all too much to think of...

"Ugh.... why did I take them in?" He half sighed, half hissed. "This is all one massive headache."

"E-Excuse me..." A voice came from behind. Adono turned to see Amnity.

"I-I know that this has all been.... well, a wreck since we came here," She said. "But.... I uh, really appreciate the help..." Amnity said.

Adono sighed again, feeling guilt. He knew she had heard his comment and he could still feel the grief coming from her.

"If you want, we can leave soon," Amnity continued. "I-I'd hate to think that we're being a burden on you..."

"No I...." Adono stammered before giving yet another heavy sigh. "I just have no idea what the heck is going on. I found you in the canyons all grief stricken or panicked or anxious, one of the dragons with you has no memory of anything, and you call yourselves a family but you are all the oddest family I have ever seen," He spilled. "And being an empath, as I sure you know and have experienced yourself, this is hurting my head and giving me a constant migrain."

Amnity nodded solemly. "Alright. I'll tell you everything I can."
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
@fenshae, @Karrikut, @Jaspernoir, @MysteryGyn, @SpaceSnake, @Stri, @OceanPuppy, @TropicalDiamonds Hello again! I'm back after yet another hiatus. I'm just playing casually for now and striving towards my breeding project goals while using some throwaway dragons for dom pushes. I do want to come back to my challenges though! I went through and did a lot of clean-up/updating to the thread just to get everything up to date. [b]UPDATES 3/24/22[/b] [LIST] [*] Added descriptions for Roheta, Abadran, and Haraki [*] Added Loki and Myskana to the Legacy [*] Updated the Graveyard to include Diedre and Amorahld [*] Updated the Books and Journals to include all of the missing lore posts [*] Updated the family tree to include new members and show pictures of our featured Legacy members. [*] Deleted any "empty" posts (AKA posts where I had left myself notes and then never did anything with them) [/LIST] I also have a bit of lore for you today! The beginning of the next chapter of the Bloodwings. [quote=The Wolf and the Lion] Myskana had trained long and hard after her "victory" in the arena to prove that she was the strongest of all Bloodwings. After all, she had screamed that she would be the one in charge after she had killed Diedre. She hadn't wanted any of them to doubt her, so she trained her mind and body to be able to best any one of them, including her father, in a fight. She noticed as she trained, her demonic powers grew, and much like her father and grandfather before her, her power revealed itself in glowing tendrils that wove around her wings and legs. Unlike her "family", though, her power didn't manifest in a gross, burnt yellow, but instead as a bright cyan and red. She vaguely wondered if it was due to her aura, or a difference in morality between herself and those with demon blood before her. She had vowed in her heart that she would change the legacy of the Bloodwings after the death of her brother, Amorahld, at the hands of Diedre. She wasn't sure how, but she vowed she would. She didn't know how, or even if she could, but she would try. She didn't want anyone else to suffer the way she and her brother had. Amorahld... her chest squeezed painfully whenever she thought of him. When he had died, she had captured his soul before her father could. There was no way she was going to let the demon consume what was left of the brother she had desperately tried to protect. Sometimes she would call his soul from the depths within herself just to be able to see his face again, but he couldn't speak to her or even be aware of her presence. It pained her. Did she trap him in a void? Was he okay? If only she could just speak to him again. Myskana had almost lost Amorhald once. There was a price to pay for becoming more and more powerful. Demons had to consume souls of the dead in order to sustain their power and remain strong, and Myskana being half demon was faced with the same limits. Myskana had discovered this when she was losing the ability to call Amorhald's soul forward, but regained the ability when she consumed the souls of animals. However, as she grew stronger and stronger, Animals weren't enough. Eventually she would have to consume other dragon's souls. Myskana had vowed she wouldn't murder like her parents, so she had to find a “peaceful” way to consume the souls needed to stay powerful. She began to travel across battlefields and graves, consuming the souls that hadn't yet been found by reapers; the spirits tasked with bringing lost souls to the afterlife. She felt terrible for stealing souls from the reapers, but she needed to consume souls to keep her hold over the Bloodwings. This need brought her to another battlefield yet again today. Myskana needed more souls to keep her demon magic and strength at full tilt. Bodies littered a field of arcane grass that clashed with the edge of the plague domain. It looked like a skirmish between an upstart clan and the natives of the plague domain, as more bodies laid on the arcane side of the border than that of plague. Normally, Myskana would just walk among the fallen and take whichever souls remained, but in the battlefield stood a lone figure, a dark red imperial that was dressed heavily in warish regalia. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65680420][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/656805/65680420_350.png[/img][/url] Myskana watched as the lone imperial stood sullenly among the dead, a gentle breeze making the fur on his black lion headdress flutter absently in the wind. Judging by the armor and banner he wore, dyed a rich color of red similar to blood and adorned with shining brass, this dragon had to be a warlord, but where were his troops? Had he sent them home, or had they all died in the battle, leaving him as the only survivor? After a few moments, the Imperial finally moved, taking off his headdress and revealing a tired, young face beneath. He tossed the headdress to the side and began to score the earth with his blade-like gauntlets, digging deep into the dirt. Myskana noticed a slight, glowing fluttering around him as he worked, and began to sense some sort of magic emanating from this dragon as he dug deeper and deeper. Eventually, he came out of his hole and began to pick up his fallen plague brethren, cradling them gently as he set them down into their grave. A glittering tear fell down his snout and into the hole on the Mirror dragon he just set there. Suddenly, Myskana felt sick to her stomach with guilt over prowling this battlefield for souls. She wondered what horrors this Imperial had faced being a warlord, if his fallen plague-brothers had been more than just troops to him? She watched as he neatly and gently placed all of the fallen warriors in their mass grave before looking towards the sky and taking a deep, shuttery breath. Tears ran down the scales on his neck but his face looked more pensive, rather than twisted with anguish, as if he were somewhat used to this. Myskana’s heart ached for him. The Imperial finished burying his fallen brothers, patting the earth over them gently before he moved onto the arcane side of the region border, beginning to dig a large grave for the fallen dragons that had called this border their home. Myskana’s eyes widened as she realized how honorable this plague dragon was, and couldn’t help but feel a pull towards him. Eventually she was compelled to step out of her hiding place to help the warlord bury the fallen. Gently, she began moving the bodies towards where he was digging, and even though it sickened her, she scanned each for souls to consume as she brought each body to their final resting place, consuming what she could find as she carried them and hoping that the other dragon would not notice. She felt the Imperial’s eyes on her, but he hadn’t said anything to her, instead choosing to work along-side her to bury all of the fallen dragons. Eventually, the two of them got the dragons buried and smoothed over the dirt, standing next to the grave in silence. “So, should I count myself lucky a reaper decided to help me bury the dead, my [i]compagnon du petit loup[/i]?” The Imperial said after a brief moment, his voice having a soft accent. “I am not a reaper, my [i]grand compagnon de leo[/i]” Myskana said in a soft voice, returning his sentiment. “So you know the [i]gaulois[/i] tongue, [i]petit loup,[/i], but if you aren’t a reaper, what are you?” The Imperial asked. “Half-demon,” Myskana said honestly. “I’m sorry, I mean no harm but I’m trapped by the limits of the blood in my veins.” “Heh, sometimes I wonder if I am a demon myself,” The Imperial said, sadness tingeing his voice. “With the amount of innocent blood I’ve staind the lands with.” “If you were, I would be able to tell,” Myskana said, not catching the “joke” at first. “Still, I understand the pain you feel. I wish not to cause pain to innocents, but my bloodline demands otherwise. Though, you could change who you are, why haven’t you done so if you dislike what you do?” Myskana implored. “I would be labeled a deserter, a traitor,” the Imperial said. “Banned from my birthlands.” “Do you have dragons you care for there?” Myskana asked softly. “Yes and no, my brothers in arms are there, but my family is long dead and gone.” The Imperial sighed, the magic that Myskana had sensed earlier flaring up again, dancing around him like small glow-bugs. So it flared with his emotions, Myskana determined. “Then, I’d say you have little to lose,” Myskana said. “Brothers in arms only go for as long as you can fight in a land like that.” The Imperial’s magic flared again and Myskana could tell that she had said something wrong. “My apologies,” She said quickly. “I shouldn’t have said something so harsh.” “No, no, you’re right… wait.. Can you see [i]them?[/i]” The Imperial said. “The fireflies?” Myskana asked. “They’re part of your magic, it flairs when you are upset, I’ve noticed.” “You… you can see my Aura?” The Imperial whispered. “I-I’m not insane??” Myskana fell silent, and only nodded, making the Imperial sigh out a breath he didn’t know he was holding. “I come from a line of blood mages, and their magic usually manifests externally,” the Imperial breathed out. “No one could ever see mine, so I was always said to be delusional, a screw-up, weak blooded. I was pushed to become a warlord, rather than a mage like I had always aspired to be. I always wondered why no one could see my Aura, and if I was just a crazy dragon like they had always said. But you… you can see it.” “The Demons of my bloodline are attracted to magic such as yours,” Myskana said. “We can see even the slightest traces of it. I think if you had been given a chance, you would have been able to become stronger as a mage, you have the magic in you.” The two fell into silence again, but it seemed almost as if the Imperial didn’t want their time together to end. “May I know the name of my [i]compagnon du petit loup[/i]?” He said again after a moment. “I am Ionwen.” “Myskana,” the skydance replied. “Myskana, would you be the one to give me the chance to become stronger?” Ionwen asked. “I would like to come with you, to your clan.” Myskana stiffened. “I strongly advise against that. My clan is one of monsters and demons, we have killed far too many innocents for you to be happy there. And my father and grandfather before me may try to take advantage of you.” “But you wouldn’t let them, would you?” Ionwen pressed. “Please, my [i]compagnon du petit loup[/i], I would do anything to leave my current life behind and become a mage and study magic. I want you to help me. You are one of the only dragons to show me kindness such as you have.” “Ionwen, my clan is not the clan to help you follow your dreams,” Myskana said. “Unless you can help me expunge generations of tainted blood and demons, I can’t help you with your journey to become stronger with magic. I don’t even know if I could help you if I tried.” “Then we both can try our best,” Ionwen pleaded. “Please, Myskana, at least let me follow you.” Myskana sighed. “Fine, my [i]grand compagnon de leo[/i], but don’t say I didn’t warn you.” [/quote] I ended up leveling Myskana to level 25 at some point last year? I was inspired to TRULY make her the strongest of the bloodwings. Also, Gaulois is just a pseudonym for French, whether a true pseudonym or not I’m not sure?? Google translate is a PoS. I hope that this bit of lore transitioned well and didn't come across as rambly.... I do plan to play more often and work on this and my new Keep or Yeet challenge but It’ll probably be mostly on weekends. I am also thinking about doing a side project either here soon or in the far future after I’ve completed this challenge: [b]The Bloodwing Trail of Death[/b] and [b]The Journey of 11 Treasures[/b] - basically rewrite/ story-only threads that have the “true account” of both the Bloodwing Legacy and Baroke’s journey through the 11 regions of Sorneith. I want to make both kind of 100% official to my clan lore and have a place on Onmund’s lore library. I also want to add more to various stages of these stories and work out some inconsistencies I’ve found while re-reading this challenge so far. Let me know what you think!

Hello again! I'm back after yet another hiatus. I'm just playing casually for now and striving towards my breeding project goals while using some throwaway dragons for dom pushes. I do want to come back to my challenges though!

I went through and did a lot of clean-up/updating to the thread just to get everything up to date.

UPDATES 3/24/22
  • Added descriptions for Roheta, Abadran, and Haraki
  • Added Loki and Myskana to the Legacy
  • Updated the Graveyard to include Diedre and Amorahld
  • Updated the Books and Journals to include all of the missing lore posts
  • Updated the family tree to include new members and show pictures of our featured Legacy members.
  • Deleted any "empty" posts (AKA posts where I had left myself notes and then never did anything with them)

I also have a bit of lore for you today! The beginning of the next chapter of the Bloodwings.
The Wolf and the Lion wrote:
Myskana had trained long and hard after her "victory" in the arena to prove that she was the strongest of all Bloodwings. After all, she had screamed that she would be the one in charge after she had killed Diedre. She hadn't wanted any of them to doubt her, so she trained her mind and body to be able to best any one of them, including her father, in a fight. She noticed as she trained, her demonic powers grew, and much like her father and grandfather before her, her power revealed itself in glowing tendrils that wove around her wings and legs. Unlike her "family", though, her power didn't manifest in a gross, burnt yellow, but instead as a bright cyan and red. She vaguely wondered if it was due to her aura, or a difference in morality between herself and those with demon blood before her.

She had vowed in her heart that she would change the legacy of the Bloodwings after the death of her brother, Amorahld, at the hands of Diedre. She wasn't sure how, but she vowed she would. She didn't know how, or even if she could, but she would try. She didn't want anyone else to suffer the way she and her brother had.

Amorahld... her chest squeezed painfully whenever she thought of him. When he had died, she had captured his soul before her father could. There was no way she was going to let the demon consume what was left of the brother she had desperately tried to protect. Sometimes she would call his soul from the depths within herself just to be able to see his face again, but he couldn't speak to her or even be aware of her presence. It pained her. Did she trap him in a void? Was he okay? If only she could just speak to him again.

Myskana had almost lost Amorhald once. There was a price to pay for becoming more and more powerful. Demons had to consume souls of the dead in order to sustain their power and remain strong, and Myskana being half demon was faced with the same limits. Myskana had discovered this when she was losing the ability to call Amorhald's soul forward, but regained the ability when she consumed the souls of animals. However, as she grew stronger and stronger, Animals weren't enough. Eventually she would have to consume other dragon's souls.

Myskana had vowed she wouldn't murder like her parents, so she had to find a “peaceful” way to consume the souls needed to stay powerful. She began to travel across battlefields and graves, consuming the souls that hadn't yet been found by reapers; the spirits tasked with bringing lost souls to the afterlife. She felt terrible for stealing souls from the reapers, but she needed to consume souls to keep her hold over the Bloodwings.

This need brought her to another battlefield yet again today. Myskana needed more souls to keep her demon magic and strength at full tilt. Bodies littered a field of arcane grass that clashed with the edge of the plague domain. It looked like a skirmish between an upstart clan and the natives of the plague domain, as more bodies laid on the arcane side of the border than that of plague. Normally, Myskana would just walk among the fallen and take whichever souls remained, but in the battlefield stood a lone figure, a dark red imperial that was dressed heavily in warish regalia.

65680420_350.png

Myskana watched as the lone imperial stood sullenly among the dead, a gentle breeze making the fur on his black lion headdress flutter absently in the wind. Judging by the armor and banner he wore, dyed a rich color of red similar to blood and adorned with shining brass, this dragon had to be a warlord, but where were his troops? Had he sent them home, or had they all died in the battle, leaving him as the only survivor?

After a few moments, the Imperial finally moved, taking off his headdress and revealing a tired, young face beneath. He tossed the headdress to the side and began to score the earth with his blade-like gauntlets, digging deep into the dirt. Myskana noticed a slight, glowing fluttering around him as he worked, and began to sense some sort of magic emanating from this dragon as he dug deeper and deeper. Eventually, he came out of his hole and began to pick up his fallen plague brethren, cradling them gently as he set them down into their grave. A glittering tear fell down his snout and into the hole on the Mirror dragon he just set there.

Suddenly, Myskana felt sick to her stomach with guilt over prowling this battlefield for souls. She wondered what horrors this Imperial had faced being a warlord, if his fallen plague-brothers had been more than just troops to him? She watched as he neatly and gently placed all of the fallen warriors in their mass grave before looking towards the sky and taking a deep, shuttery breath. Tears ran down the scales on his neck but his face looked more pensive, rather than twisted with anguish, as if he were somewhat used to this. Myskana’s heart ached for him.

The Imperial finished burying his fallen brothers, patting the earth over them gently before he moved onto the arcane side of the region border, beginning to dig a large grave for the fallen dragons that had called this border their home. Myskana’s eyes widened as she realized how honorable this plague dragon was, and couldn’t help but feel a pull towards him. Eventually she was compelled to step out of her hiding place to help the warlord bury the fallen.

Gently, she began moving the bodies towards where he was digging, and even though it sickened her, she scanned each for souls to consume as she brought each body to their final resting place, consuming what she could find as she carried them and hoping that the other dragon would not notice. She felt the Imperial’s eyes on her, but he hadn’t said anything to her, instead choosing to work along-side her to bury all of the fallen dragons. Eventually, the two of them got the dragons buried and smoothed over the dirt, standing next to the grave in silence.

“So, should I count myself lucky a reaper decided to help me bury the dead, my compagnon du petit loup?” The Imperial said after a brief moment, his voice having a soft accent.

“I am not a reaper, my grand compagnon de leo” Myskana said in a soft voice, returning his sentiment.

“So you know the gaulois tongue, petit loup,, but if you aren’t a reaper, what are you?” The Imperial asked.

“Half-demon,” Myskana said honestly. “I’m sorry, I mean no harm but I’m trapped by the limits of the blood in my veins.”

“Heh, sometimes I wonder if I am a demon myself,” The Imperial said, sadness tingeing his voice. “With the amount of innocent blood I’ve staind the lands with.”

“If you were, I would be able to tell,” Myskana said, not catching the “joke” at first. “Still, I understand the pain you feel. I wish not to cause pain to innocents, but my bloodline demands otherwise. Though, you could change who you are, why haven’t you done so if you dislike what you do?” Myskana implored.

“I would be labeled a deserter, a traitor,” the Imperial said. “Banned from my birthlands.”

“Do you have dragons you care for there?” Myskana asked softly.

“Yes and no, my brothers in arms are there, but my family is long dead and gone.” The Imperial sighed, the magic that Myskana had sensed earlier flaring up again, dancing around him like small glow-bugs. So it flared with his emotions, Myskana determined.

“Then, I’d say you have little to lose,” Myskana said. “Brothers in arms only go for as long as you can fight in a land like that.”

The Imperial’s magic flared again and Myskana could tell that she had said something wrong.

“My apologies,” She said quickly. “I shouldn’t have said something so harsh.”

“No, no, you’re right… wait.. Can you see them?” The Imperial said.

“The fireflies?” Myskana asked. “They’re part of your magic, it flairs when you are upset, I’ve noticed.”

“You… you can see my Aura?” The Imperial whispered. “I-I’m not insane??”

Myskana fell silent, and only nodded, making the Imperial sigh out a breath he didn’t know he was holding.

“I come from a line of blood mages, and their magic usually manifests externally,” the Imperial breathed out. “No one could ever see mine, so I was always said to be delusional, a screw-up, weak blooded. I was pushed to become a warlord, rather than a mage like I had always aspired to be. I always wondered why no one could see my Aura, and if I was just a crazy dragon like they had always said. But you… you can see it.”

“The Demons of my bloodline are attracted to magic such as yours,” Myskana said. “We can see even the slightest traces of it. I think if you had been given a chance, you would have been able to become stronger as a mage, you have the magic in you.”

The two fell into silence again, but it seemed almost as if the Imperial didn’t want their time together to end.

“May I know the name of my compagnon du petit loup?” He said again after a moment. “I am Ionwen.”

“Myskana,” the skydance replied.

“Myskana, would you be the one to give me the chance to become stronger?” Ionwen asked. “I would like to come with you, to your clan.”

Myskana stiffened. “I strongly advise against that. My clan is one of monsters and demons, we have killed far too many innocents for you to be happy there. And my father and grandfather before me may try to take advantage of you.”

“But you wouldn’t let them, would you?” Ionwen pressed. “Please, my compagnon du petit loup, I would do anything to leave my current life behind and become a mage and study magic. I want you to help me. You are one of the only dragons to show me kindness such as you have.”

“Ionwen, my clan is not the clan to help you follow your dreams,” Myskana said. “Unless you can help me expunge generations of tainted blood and demons, I can’t help you with your journey to become stronger with magic. I don’t even know if I could help you if I tried.”

“Then we both can try our best,” Ionwen pleaded. “Please, Myskana, at least let me follow you.”

Myskana sighed. “Fine, my grand compagnon de leo, but don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

I ended up leveling Myskana to level 25 at some point last year? I was inspired to TRULY make her the strongest of the bloodwings. Also, Gaulois is just a pseudonym for French, whether a true pseudonym or not I’m not sure?? Google translate is a PoS.

I hope that this bit of lore transitioned well and didn't come across as rambly....

I do plan to play more often and work on this and my new Keep or Yeet challenge but It’ll probably be mostly on weekends. I am also thinking about doing a side project either here soon or in the far future after I’ve completed this challenge: The Bloodwing Trail of Death and The Journey of 11 Treasures - basically rewrite/ story-only threads that have the “true account” of both the Bloodwing Legacy and Baroke’s journey through the 11 regions of Sorneith. I want to make both kind of 100% official to my clan lore and have a place on Onmund’s lore library. I also want to add more to various stages of these stories and work out some inconsistencies I’ve found while re-reading this challenge so far. Let me know what you think!
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/57.png[/img] ||||\ ||||\ ||||\ ||||\ || - 22 Battles Baroke, Amnity, and Adono - I almost lost both Amnity and Adono wtf But both of them also made it to level 5
57.png

||||\ ||||\ ||||\ ||||\ || - 22 Battles

Baroke, Amnity, and Adono - I almost lost both Amnity and Adono ***
But both of them also made it to level 5
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png

Hello y'all. I've decided that while I want to continue this challenge, I think it would be best to scrap this thread.

What does that mean going forward?

Well, I had more fun doing the breeding aspect of the Legacy of War rather than the adventure/RPG part of the pinkerlocke. Now that doesn't mean I'm cancelling the Pinkerlocke at all, but for now, I'm gonna put all of my Pinkerlocke dragons into hibernation and come back to them when I'm ready. My playstyle on Flight Rising right now is almost entirely breeding to reach specific goals, and I really enjoy it! Hibernating my Pinkerlocke dragons will free up more space in my main lair to help me reach my goals.

The Legacy of War will continue. I plan to create it's own separate thread named "The Bloodwing Trail of Death" and move over all of the lore relating to the challenge so far, perhaps even rewriting it and improving upon it where I see fit. It may take me a few days to achieve this, between work and home drama, but it's where I'd like to see this project go.

If you would like to be pinged going forward, just let me know! And I will make sure to give you the ping once the new thread is ready.

Hello y'all. I've decided that while I want to continue this challenge, I think it would be best to scrap this thread.

What does that mean going forward?

Well, I had more fun doing the breeding aspect of the Legacy of War rather than the adventure/RPG part of the pinkerlocke. Now that doesn't mean I'm cancelling the Pinkerlocke at all, but for now, I'm gonna put all of my Pinkerlocke dragons into hibernation and come back to them when I'm ready. My playstyle on Flight Rising right now is almost entirely breeding to reach specific goals, and I really enjoy it! Hibernating my Pinkerlocke dragons will free up more space in my main lair to help me reach my goals.

The Legacy of War will continue. I plan to create it's own separate thread named "The Bloodwing Trail of Death" and move over all of the lore relating to the challenge so far, perhaps even rewriting it and improving upon it where I see fit. It may take me a few days to achieve this, between work and home drama, but it's where I'd like to see this project go.

If you would like to be pinged going forward, just let me know! And I will make sure to give you the ping once the new thread is ready.
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
I would like to be pinged
I would like to be pinged
ho5M9.gif2IGO4.gifobKSC.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13