Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Bloodwing Legacy {War + Locke}{PG+}
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
i relaly like this so far, i love the character developments going on ;v;
i relaly like this so far, i love the character developments going on ;v;

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

If it’s in my active purge tab, take them. I want them gone.
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/4328.png[/img] @fenshae, @Karrikut, @Jaspernoir, @MysteryGyn, @SpaceSnake, @Stri, @OceanPuppy, @TropicalDiamonds, @loser Alright, back after a little break [quote] Baroke groaned as they made it to an empty lair right along the outskirts of Cairnstone rest. He flopped down onto the ground of the lair and his stuff sprawled out onto the floor next to him. It was a long, laborious trek from Greatwyrm's Breach, not to mention the many times they ducked down into cover at the mere sight of a shadow because everyone was gun-shy about getting into a fight after what happened to Ferro. The other dragons responded similarly to Baroke, many finding their own places or crevices to flop down and begin unpacking their things. Baroke halfheartedly pawed at his bag, barely getting the sleeping mat to pop out before passing out in classic Spiral fashion. Lai sighed at Baroke and decided to unpack his bag for him, getting the blankets out and making the bed roll for Tico at least. She set them up in the corner of the den and gave a glance at Baroke's sleeping form before deciding to just leave him on the floor. He wouldn't want woken up. Lai watched as Tico bounded over to the bed roll and plopped his own little pack of supplies down. He didn't carry much other than some extra odds and ends that didn't fit in anyone else's things. She offered a small smile to the younger coatl and watched as he began to bound off. "Hey," She called after the hatchling. "Don't wake Baroke up, if you can avoid it." Tico looked over his shoulder and nodded before running off to find Locus. The young coatl found Locus setting up his sleeping area with Talis and he scooted up. "Locus!" He said, wagging his little tail. "Can I spend the night over here, with you?" Locus gave Tico a warm smile despite looking exhausted. "Sure, but why?" "Dad passed out on the floor and I don't like sleeping alone...." Tico said, giving Locus a slightly embarrassed expression. Talis snickered but Locus shot him a glare to get the mirror to shut up. "It's okay, little buddy. I'll keep you company." Talis laughed even harder and Locus turned on him. "What's your issue?" Locus spat at his brother. "What's so funny about me looking out for and keeping this little one happy?" Talis stopped laughing but he kept giving Locus an irritating grin. He stuck his tongue out before curling up in his bed and feigning sleep. Locus stared at his brother's back for a moment, confused as to why Talis thought it was so funny that Tico wanted to hang out with him. He rolled his eyes and turned back to Tico with a shrug before plopping down on his own bed roll. Tico snuggled up underneath Locus' wing and curled against the older dragon's side. The young coatle peeped his head out and looked out the entrance of the cavern. "Is it true that the Earthshaker lives up on that giant tower?" Tico asked after a moment. Locus gazed at the Pillar. "You know, I'm not sure. Dad told me he lives there, but I'm not sure if it's on or below the tower." He offered a loud yawn. "What I do know is that we should get some sleep. Goodnight, Tico." He said before curling his head down around his wing and blocking Tico's view of the Pillar with his neck. "'night Locus." Tico said before the young coatl shifted deeper beneath Locus' wing. [/quote] Just a small moment for y'all, but it's all I've got time for RN
4328.png

@fenshae, @Karrikut, @Jaspernoir, @MysteryGyn, @SpaceSnake, @Stri, @OceanPuppy, @TropicalDiamonds, @loser

Alright, back after a little break
Quote:
Baroke groaned as they made it to an empty lair right along the outskirts of Cairnstone rest. He flopped down onto the ground of the lair and his stuff sprawled out onto the floor next to him. It was a long, laborious trek from Greatwyrm's Breach, not to mention the many times they ducked down into cover at the mere sight of a shadow because everyone was gun-shy about getting into a fight after what happened to Ferro.

The other dragons responded similarly to Baroke, many finding their own places or crevices to flop down and begin unpacking their things. Baroke halfheartedly pawed at his bag, barely getting the sleeping mat to pop out before passing out in classic Spiral fashion.

Lai sighed at Baroke and decided to unpack his bag for him, getting the blankets out and making the bed roll for Tico at least. She set them up in the corner of the den and gave a glance at Baroke's sleeping form before deciding to just leave him on the floor. He wouldn't want woken up.

Lai watched as Tico bounded over to the bed roll and plopped his own little pack of supplies down. He didn't carry much other than some extra odds and ends that didn't fit in anyone else's things. She offered a small smile to the younger coatl and watched as he began to bound off.

"Hey," She called after the hatchling. "Don't wake Baroke up, if you can avoid it."

Tico looked over his shoulder and nodded before running off to find Locus. The young coatl found Locus setting up his sleeping area with Talis and he scooted up.

"Locus!" He said, wagging his little tail. "Can I spend the night over here, with you?"

Locus gave Tico a warm smile despite looking exhausted. "Sure, but why?"

"Dad passed out on the floor and I don't like sleeping alone...." Tico said, giving Locus a slightly embarrassed expression.

Talis snickered but Locus shot him a glare to get the mirror to shut up. "It's okay, little buddy. I'll keep you company."

Talis laughed even harder and Locus turned on him.

"What's your issue?" Locus spat at his brother. "What's so funny about me looking out for and keeping this little one happy?"

Talis stopped laughing but he kept giving Locus an irritating grin. He stuck his tongue out before curling up in his bed and feigning sleep.

Locus stared at his brother's back for a moment, confused as to why Talis thought it was so funny that Tico wanted to hang out with him. He rolled his eyes and turned back to Tico with a shrug before plopping down on his own bed roll. Tico snuggled up underneath Locus' wing and curled against the older dragon's side. The young coatle peeped his head out and looked out the entrance of the cavern.

"Is it true that the Earthshaker lives up on that giant tower?" Tico asked after a moment.

Locus gazed at the Pillar. "You know, I'm not sure. Dad told me he lives there, but I'm not sure if it's on or below the tower." He offered a loud yawn. "What I do know is that we should get some sleep. Goodnight, Tico." He said before curling his head down around his wing and blocking Tico's view of the Pillar with his neck.

"'night Locus." Tico said before the young coatl shifted deeper beneath Locus' wing.

Just a small moment for y'all, but it's all I've got time for RN
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
@fenshae, @Karrikut, @Jaspernoir, @MysteryGyn, @SpaceSnake, @Stri, @OceanPuppy, @TropicalDiamonds, @loser Alright I'm back after that unintended hiatus. I wasn't expecting to take so long but school was really kicking me around and the whole "getting ready for graduation" thing stressed me out to no end. It took me about a week to come down from it (even made me sick lmao) and I'm still a little on edge but I'm ready to jump back into the saddle! Today, we're going to get Roheta and her mate acquainted. [quote]Abadran was never a name she had recalled hearing, but apparently it was a name of importance. Roheta had tracked said name to the very clan where, unbeknownst to her, her ancestor lay prisoner. She stayed above in the trees, watching the stranger, a brilliant red Imperial with golden runes, amble throughout the clan with nary a care. He was dressed very strangely as well, with a dark crown resting atop his head, yet the rest of his mismatched dress suggested he was only a common warrior. Then, there was the strange, almost demonic aura, that surrounded his wings. Roheta couldn't help but wonder where this dragon was from. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51295215] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/512953/51295215_350.png[/img] [/url] She watched as the Imperial approached a little fae dragon. With white colored scales and a flourish of gold adornments, she looked like the definition of a pure and innocent princess. Roheta crinkled her nose at such weakness, but she watched in interest as the Imperial's face cracked a predatory smile. One of the aura hands reached down and caressed the Fae's cheek, before the Fae quickly batted it away. This only made the Imperial's smile grow wider, and more hands descended on the Fae, grabbing both her wings and arms and either side of her face, making the Fae look at him. Roheta watched as the Imperial seemed to descent to kiss the frightened Fae when a shining, golden guardian approached, looking absolutely enraged. "What are you doing to my sister?!" Roheta heard the Guardian yell The Imperial only threw his head back and laughed. It wasn't long before the two dragons were in a fight, sending the rest of the clan scattering for safety. Roheta watched, smiling to herself at the fight. She'd always loved violence, and she couldn't wait to see where this all was going. She watched as the Imperial seemed to be winning against the Guardian, surprisingly enough, but another Guardian dragon came rushing up, pulling the Imperial away from the shiny kid. Either Guardian grabbed one of the Imperial's antlers and began to drag him out of the clan's settlement, harshly shoving him out when they got to the walls. "Don't come back," The duller of the two guardians snarled. The Imperial laughed and turned to face the Guardians. "You can't disrespect a prince!" The darker guardian snarled again. "[i]You[/i] can't disrespect a king! Don't come me, or my clan, ever again." The Imperial just laughed and laughed and laughed as the two guardians just returned to their clan walls and closed the gate. No doubt he was also psychotic. "You know, kidnapping her outright would've been more effective," Roheta called to the Imperial. "Surely, you knew that?" The Imperial looked up at her, a grin creeping along his face. "Ah, have you been watching me, assassin?" Roheta rolled her eyes, not that he would see though. With a swift leap, Roketa landed on the ground in front of the Imperial. "You put up quite a show, [i]prince[/i]. Still, what's the point of harassing a Fae when you can abduct her?" "The fun of prey," The imperial snorted. "If you're so into abduction, then how about this?" With a quick movement, he snatched Roheta up in his grasps and shot into the sky. Roheta couldn't help but yelp at how quickly he lifted them both into the sky and shoved away from him. The Imperial laughed and dropped her, letting Roheta fall away and scramble to get her wings spread and fly level. Still, even with all that, she flew alongside him. "What, have Stockholm syndrome, assassin?" The Imperial said. Roheta snorted. "No, you're merely interesting. I've never met a dragon as ballsy as you. Most dragons I challenge merely just run off." The imperial gave a loud laugh. "Pathetic! They call themselves dragons?" He smirked. "I'm Prince Abadran, I can do what I want." Roheta rolled her eyes at his pompous attitude. "You don't act very princely...." Abadran couldn't stop his maniacal laughing. "That's because," He scoffed. "Well, I'll show you!" Without another moment, Abadran dove from the sky. Roheta watched as he landed into a group of deer in the woods below, taking out several of them in one fail swoop. Her eyes widened. Quite barbaric and quite entertaining, he is. When she alighted down, the Imperial looked at her, insanely grinning and blood across his face. "I may have been born a wind dragon," He said. "But the Shrieking Wilds can change you." Roheta smiled under her mask. "A bloodlust, eh?" She took off her masks and smiled wider. "What are you looking for here then, prince?" "A way to get all the power I want." He responded. "Why?" "I have a proposition for you." [/quote] Oof this was really hard to write RIP. Sorry if its bad haha. Took me so long to write that their 3 eggs are due to hatch tomorrow.
@fenshae, @Karrikut, @Jaspernoir, @MysteryGyn, @SpaceSnake, @Stri, @OceanPuppy, @TropicalDiamonds, @loser

Alright I'm back after that unintended hiatus. I wasn't expecting to take so long but school was really kicking me around and the whole "getting ready for graduation" thing stressed me out to no end. It took me about a week to come down from it (even made me sick lmao) and I'm still a little on edge but I'm ready to jump back into the saddle!

Today, we're going to get Roheta and her mate acquainted.
Quote:
Abadran was never a name she had recalled hearing, but apparently it was a name of importance.

Roheta had tracked said name to the very clan where, unbeknownst to her, her ancestor lay prisoner. She stayed above in the trees, watching the stranger, a brilliant red Imperial with golden runes, amble throughout the clan with nary a care.

He was dressed very strangely as well, with a dark crown resting atop his head, yet the rest of his mismatched dress suggested he was only a common warrior. Then, there was the strange, almost demonic aura, that surrounded his wings. Roheta couldn't help but wonder where this dragon was from.

51295215_350.png

She watched as the Imperial approached a little fae dragon. With white colored scales and a flourish of gold adornments, she looked like the definition of a pure and innocent princess. Roheta crinkled her nose at such weakness, but she watched in interest as the Imperial's face cracked a predatory smile. One of the aura hands reached down and caressed the Fae's cheek, before the Fae quickly batted it away. This only made the Imperial's smile grow wider, and more hands descended on the Fae, grabbing both her wings and arms and either side of her face, making the Fae look at him. Roheta watched as the Imperial seemed to descent to kiss the frightened Fae when a shining, golden guardian approached, looking absolutely enraged.

"What are you doing to my sister?!" Roheta heard the Guardian yell

The Imperial only threw his head back and laughed.

It wasn't long before the two dragons were in a fight, sending the rest of the clan scattering for safety. Roheta watched, smiling to herself at the fight. She'd always loved violence, and she couldn't wait to see where this all was going. She watched as the Imperial seemed to be winning against the Guardian, surprisingly enough, but another Guardian dragon came rushing up, pulling the Imperial away from the shiny kid. Either Guardian grabbed one of the Imperial's antlers and began to drag him out of the clan's settlement, harshly shoving him out when they got to the walls.

"Don't come back," The duller of the two guardians snarled.

The Imperial laughed and turned to face the Guardians. "You can't disrespect a prince!"

The darker guardian snarled again. "You can't disrespect a king! Don't come me, or my clan, ever again."

The Imperial just laughed and laughed and laughed as the two guardians just returned to their clan walls and closed the gate. No doubt he was also psychotic.

"You know, kidnapping her outright would've been more effective," Roheta called to the Imperial. "Surely, you knew that?"

The Imperial looked up at her, a grin creeping along his face. "Ah, have you been watching me, assassin?"

Roheta rolled her eyes, not that he would see though. With a swift leap, Roketa landed on the ground in front of the Imperial. "You put up quite a show, prince. Still, what's the point of harassing a Fae when you can abduct her?"

"The fun of prey," The imperial snorted. "If you're so into abduction, then how about this?"

With a quick movement, he snatched Roheta up in his grasps and shot into the sky. Roheta couldn't help but yelp at how quickly he lifted them both into the sky and shoved away from him.

The Imperial laughed and dropped her, letting Roheta fall away and scramble to get her wings spread and fly level. Still, even with all that, she flew alongside him.

"What, have Stockholm syndrome, assassin?" The Imperial said.

Roheta snorted. "No, you're merely interesting. I've never met a dragon as ballsy as you. Most dragons I challenge merely just run off."

The imperial gave a loud laugh. "Pathetic! They call themselves dragons?" He smirked. "I'm Prince Abadran, I can do what I want."

Roheta rolled her eyes at his pompous attitude. "You don't act very princely...."

Abadran couldn't stop his maniacal laughing. "That's because," He scoffed. "Well, I'll show you!"

Without another moment, Abadran dove from the sky. Roheta watched as he landed into a group of deer in the woods below, taking out several of them in one fail swoop. Her eyes widened. Quite barbaric and quite entertaining, he is.

When she alighted down, the Imperial looked at her, insanely grinning and blood across his face. "I may have been born a wind dragon," He said. "But the Shrieking Wilds can change you."

Roheta smiled under her mask. "A bloodlust, eh?" She took off her masks and smiled wider. "What are you looking for here then, prince?"

"A way to get all the power I want." He responded. "Why?"

"I have a proposition for you."

Oof this was really hard to write RIP. Sorry if its bad haha.

Took me so long to write that their 3 eggs are due to hatch tomorrow.
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
That's a very twisted prince.
That's a very twisted prince.
Once again I am quite impressed xD the writing was really interesting, and I got to say the darker each generation gets, the more I’m intrigued by where you’re heading with this xD

I love what you’ve written with the whisp hands too, that is quiet clever ovo
Once again I am quite impressed xD the writing was really interesting, and I got to say the darker each generation gets, the more I’m intrigued by where you’re heading with this xD

I love what you’ve written with the whisp hands too, that is quiet clever ovo

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

@fenshae, @Karrikut, @Jaspernoir, @MysteryGyn, @SpaceSnake, @Stri, @OceanPuppy, @TropicalDiamonds, @loser The eggs hatched a few days but I couldn't be bothered to post haha. [quote] "So tell me, how will this help me raise to power?" Abadran asked as he watched Roheta tend to her three eggs. "Well, Aegis, our leader and the daughter of our lineage's matriarch, explains to the heir of every generation that we must keep growing stronger and stronger until one day there's an heir that can take down the Queen of the Lapidia." Roheta explained. "When that day comes, it will mean glory for all of the Bloodwings. We will all raise to power in the clan of the Lapidia and rule over its people by force." "What, so the power I get will be indirect? How absurd!" Abadran snorted. "I want to rule over the clan myself!" Roheta rolled her eyes. "I'm sure you'll get a whole portion of the clan to yourself, there's plenty of those pish posh dragons living there. You'd definitely get the pretty little princess you had your eyes on." She scoffed. "Then, you can do with them whatever you want." Abadran snorted again. "I think I would get bored of the pretty little princess quite quickly." He commented. "She wouldn't be as fun to torture as hunting and killing is with you." He added with a purr. Roheta laughed. They'd killed quite a few wandering dragons and animals together since she'd hooked up with Abadran. "So," Abadran said after a moment. "How shall we choose the heir to continue the lineage? Is the first to hatch or?" "We let them kill each other when they come to age." "You must be joking!" Abadran said with a laugh. "That'd be quite the show." Roheta grinned. "No, they really do fight to the death. Some time's it's quite drawn out and bloody. Other times its quick and... kind of painless." Abadran's eyes lit up for a slight moment. "Aye, that sounds like when my clan would throw prisoners and criminals into the pit and make them fight for their lives. Whoever won got to walk free." He then laughed. "Most of them ended up right back into the pit though." Roheta quirked a brow. "Sounds like fun, why would you leave that behind?" Abadran gave a nervous laugh. "Well, I either had to leave or got to the pit myself." "So you left? What, were you afraid of getting killed?" Roheta challenged. "Some big scary dragon make you wanna run away?" Abadran snorted. "No! There wasn't anyone fun in there, that's why." "Yeah, uh huh." Roheta said. Suddenly, her attention was torn away from Abadran when her eggs began to crack and scuttle around. A nasty smile crept along her face as the eggs began to hatch. She quickly got up and stepped away from them, letting them roll around and struggle to hatch on their own. The first egg to hatch began glowing gold before the shell finally burst open and a hissing, frustrated hatchling rolled out. She looked up at Roheta and shrieked, angry and wanting attention from her mother. Roheta merely smiled at her and made no move to comfort the hatchling. She merely said a name: "Sylicara." [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=87&bodygene=19&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=75&tertgene=14&winggene=16&wings=161&auth=1888a6b54b420dd051ee33dd7fabe1099cade00b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] The next hatchling came in similar fashion, clawing and scraping at the inside of her shell before eventually shredding it open. Skeletal markings almost bright enough to glow were the first thing that Roheta could see before the rest of the pink and red hatchling crawled out. "Askira." Roheta said. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=132&bodygene=19&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=75&tertgene=20&winggene=6&wings=161&auth=7d2eda2f8443085594c7aaaad7557c8788bc7bd1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] The last egg was much more calm than the first two. The hatchling inside was scratching away at her egg, chipping it away piece by piece before eventually pushing through its cracked surface. Her eyes peered over towards Roheta, sort of cunning and calculating, like if she was trying to figure out if Roheta was her mother or not. The eyes darted to the screaming hatchlings at Roheta's feet, and the third hatchling hissed. Roheta smiled. "Haraki" [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=87&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=77&tertgene=20&winggene=6&wings=161&auth=96ae47aa0bcc01c86123f98ab6889b02f7fdf6f3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/quote] Guess I'm doomed to an all-female heir lineage haha

The eggs hatched a few days but I couldn't be bothered to post haha.
Quote:
"So tell me, how will this help me raise to power?" Abadran asked as he watched Roheta tend to her three eggs.

"Well, Aegis, our leader and the daughter of our lineage's matriarch, explains to the heir of every generation that we must keep growing stronger and stronger until one day there's an heir that can take down the Queen of the Lapidia." Roheta explained. "When that day comes, it will mean glory for all of the Bloodwings. We will all raise to power in the clan of the Lapidia and rule over its people by force."

"What, so the power I get will be indirect? How absurd!" Abadran snorted. "I want to rule over the clan myself!"

Roheta rolled her eyes. "I'm sure you'll get a whole portion of the clan to yourself, there's plenty of those pish posh dragons living there. You'd definitely get the pretty little princess you had your eyes on." She scoffed. "Then, you can do with them whatever you want."

Abadran snorted again. "I think I would get bored of the pretty little princess quite quickly." He commented. "She wouldn't be as fun to torture as hunting and killing is with you." He added with a purr.

Roheta laughed. They'd killed quite a few wandering dragons and animals together since she'd hooked up with Abadran.

"So," Abadran said after a moment. "How shall we choose the heir to continue the lineage? Is the first to hatch or?"

"We let them kill each other when they come to age."

"You must be joking!" Abadran said with a laugh. "That'd be quite the show."

Roheta grinned. "No, they really do fight to the death. Some time's it's quite drawn out and bloody. Other times its quick and... kind of painless."

Abadran's eyes lit up for a slight moment. "Aye, that sounds like when my clan would throw prisoners and criminals into the pit and make them fight for their lives. Whoever won got to walk free." He then laughed. "Most of them ended up right back into the pit though."

Roheta quirked a brow. "Sounds like fun, why would you leave that behind?"

Abadran gave a nervous laugh. "Well, I either had to leave or got to the pit myself."

"So you left? What, were you afraid of getting killed?" Roheta challenged. "Some big scary dragon make you wanna run away?"

Abadran snorted. "No! There wasn't anyone fun in there, that's why."

"Yeah, uh huh." Roheta said.

Suddenly, her attention was torn away from Abadran when her eggs began to crack and scuttle around. A nasty smile crept along her face as the eggs began to hatch. She quickly got up and stepped away from them, letting them roll around and struggle to hatch on their own.

The first egg to hatch began glowing gold before the shell finally burst open and a hissing, frustrated hatchling rolled out. She looked up at Roheta and shrieked, angry and wanting attention from her mother. Roheta merely smiled at her and made no move to comfort the hatchling. She merely said a name: "Sylicara."

dragon?age=0&body=87&bodygene=19&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=75&tertgene=14&winggene=16&wings=161&auth=1888a6b54b420dd051ee33dd7fabe1099cade00b&dummyext=prev.png

The next hatchling came in similar fashion, clawing and scraping at the inside of her shell before eventually shredding it open. Skeletal markings almost bright enough to glow were the first thing that Roheta could see before the rest of the pink and red hatchling crawled out. "Askira." Roheta said.

dragon?age=0&body=132&bodygene=19&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=75&tertgene=20&winggene=6&wings=161&auth=7d2eda2f8443085594c7aaaad7557c8788bc7bd1&dummyext=prev.png

The last egg was much more calm than the first two. The hatchling inside was scratching away at her egg, chipping it away piece by piece before eventually pushing through its cracked surface. Her eyes peered over towards Roheta, sort of cunning and calculating, like if she was trying to figure out if Roheta was her mother or not. The eyes darted to the screaming hatchlings at Roheta's feet, and the third hatchling hissed. Roheta smiled. "Haraki"

dragon?age=0&body=87&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=77&tertgene=20&winggene=6&wings=161&auth=96ae47aa0bcc01c86123f98ab6889b02f7fdf6f3&dummyext=prev.png

Guess I'm doomed to an all-female heir lineage haha
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
ALSO I FORGOT

Low-key taking song suggestions for the pinkerlocke portion of this challenge from the beginning to when the get to Cairnstone rest (so basically all of it before this point)

I may do a little project IDK yet
ALSO I FORGOT

Low-key taking song suggestions for the pinkerlocke portion of this challenge from the beginning to when the get to Cairnstone rest (so basically all of it before this point)

I may do a little project IDK yet
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
@saphirekat maybe an all female line isn’t that bad, atleast it’s consistent? XD

I love how the hatchlings turned out, and the writing for this chapter is really good ;v; love the small chemistry between both parents <3

As for the hatchlings:
Sylicara’s eyeliner is beautiful. Ok seriously though that pale colour really contrasts beautifully against her red fur <3
Askira is adorable, and I love how the ghost gene pops on her ovo
And Haraki is probably my favourite, she looks so menacing compared to her sisters <3
@saphirekat maybe an all female line isn’t that bad, atleast it’s consistent? XD

I love how the hatchlings turned out, and the writing for this chapter is really good ;v; love the small chemistry between both parents <3

As for the hatchlings:
Sylicara’s eyeliner is beautiful. Ok seriously though that pale colour really contrasts beautifully against her red fur <3
Askira is adorable, and I love how the ghost gene pops on her ovo
And Haraki is probably my favourite, she looks so menacing compared to her sisters <3

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

Those hatchlings are super pretty. Congrats!
Those hatchlings are super pretty. Congrats!
@fenshae, @Karrikut, @Jaspernoir, @MysteryGyn, @SpaceSnake, @Stri, @OceanPuppy, @TropicalDiamonds, @loser Trigger warning because of blood and a reference to cannibalism. [quote] To say that the three sisters disliked each other was very much an understatement. It was also an understatement that their father was digging a hole in the back yard. Abadran had been hard at work since the day his three daughters hatched. His pit idea had been pitched to Aegis, and she had given permission... no- [i]requested[/i] that the pit be installed behind the Bloodwing Lair. And such, the Bloodwing territory was expanded and a large arena was built into the earth. Abadran stood in the middle of his arena, admiring his work. It was large enough to fit at least two Guardian dragons, give or take the stone obstacles Abadran left within it. There were individual cells built into it's walls, 8 of them, in case the Bloodwings ever had prisoners, in the future, rather than just weaklings that would need to die. The walls themselves stretched towards the sky, standing quite a bit taller than Abadran himself. And, above the Arena, on it's ledges, sat seats and perches built from the excess earth that was dug out from the Arena. With such a large Arena, it'd be hard to miss if anyone came snooping around, but by now, the Bloodwing clan had grown enough in size to keep away at least a few trespassers. Abadran took a leap out of pit and stood on top of the Arena's ledge, where Roheta stood waiting for the Imperial. "It's done, yes? Just in time to try it out with our three little spitfires?" She asked. Abadran grined. "Yes, you can bring them out." He said. Roheta nodded and returned to the lair where the three youngest Bloodwings were arguing in the main room. "You've got to be kidding me, Askira!" Sylicara was snarling. "That's the most idiotic thing I've ever heard! You can't possibly think a Noggle will fit up a-" "That's idiotic?!" Askira shrieked over her sister, interrupting her. "Well you were the one going on and on that some weird cryptic dragons exist deep in the woods at night?!" "I saw one with my own eyes!" "Oh my gods!" Haraki snarled at both of them. "Shut the **** up! Both of you are morons and driving me right up the damned walls!" "Children, children, silence!" Roheta chided as she walked in. "I have something to show you all." The sisters looked at each other for a moment, but Roheta didn't give them any chance to question it. She turned and walked out of the lair, expecting them to follow. Roheta led the three adolescents to the Arena. "Look at this magnificent arena your father built," She said. "Here, you can hone your strength and your skills, become great, strong dragonesses and help us strive forward with the goal and purpose of the Bloodwings, to become powerful enough to take over our rival clan. So why don't we start now? Go down into the Arena and we can begin your training." The three sisters looked to one another for a moment before eventually drifting their way into the Arena, landing on it's dusty floor. "So, what do we do?" Sylicara asked. No sooner did the words leave her mouth, a faintly glowing reddish net wove it's way across the open ceiling of the arena, weaving a tight barrier that made escape possible. Roheta and Abadran grinned fiendishly. "Now, you all shall remain in there until only one of you stand." Abadran cackled. "The other two... well, you have to [i]die[/i]." "No food or water will be given to you, so if you want any nourishment, you'd better make this quick." Roheta said. As the parents told their children what was happening, the rest of the Bloodwings began gathering around, taking perches and seats around the opening of the Arena to see their newest heir become the champion. At the realization any of them were doomed to die, the three sisters quickly jumped away from each other. Sylicara's eyes began darting wildly from Askira and Haraki, her insecurity beginning to set in. Either one of them could come to her and she wouldn't know which. Suddenly, Askira leapt at her sister, fitting since their heated argument earlier. The following fight that ensued was loud, shrieking tearing from both skydancers as wings beat in the air like thunder. Blood splattered on the ground around both of them, their claws and beaks snapping at each other. Haraki watched her sisters claw and tear at each other, the cunning dragoness slipping away as the two more brash sisters went at each other. As Haraki backed further and further away, slipping into the shadows of one of the cells unnoticed, the shrill shrieks became louder and louder and louder. Blood showered from the flapping wings of the two skydancers, droplets flooding the ground and spraying the Arena wall like paint. Bloodwings on either side of the dragonesses began cheering and egging them on, demanding more pain and suffering to be inflicted on one from the other. Soon, the fighting stilled and ended, Askira standing atop her now dead sibling. Blood covered her feathers, blending in with her wings and mottling the rest of her body. Her eyes darted around wildly, searching for her other sister. "Haraki!" Askira snarled loudly. "Where are you, you coward?!" She took a few steps, her own blood dripping on the ground. Her wounds were deep, painful, but fortunately, she would not die of them in their current state. Haraki grinned, and stayed hidden. The fighting came to a standstill. And it was still for a few days. The Bloodwings watched diligently, bringing food out to the Arena and sleeping in the open air in await to see what would happen between Askira and Haraki. It was late one night when the next heir made herself known. Askira, injured and healing slowly, nearly delirious with hunger, crept out of her own hiding place and towards Sylicara's body. If she had to, she'd eat her own sister to continue fighting, to survive this ordeal that'd been all the more harder thanks to Haraki's stubborn hiding. Askira stared at the body for a moment, a stone of sickness gripping at her stomach. Half-heartedly, she pulled at a limb, and the sickness began to fight a growl in her stomach, starvation urging her to eat. She wasn't aware that Haraki had come out of the cell and was watching her from behind a rock. Askira wouldn't be prepared for the blow. In a moment, Haraki had shrieked and bowled as hard as she could into Askira's back, feeling it crack painfully beneath her. Although Haraki was weak with hunger, she wasn't nearly as weak as Askira was with her ample wounds. Haraki easily pinned Askira down, finishing her off before she had any chance to turn and defend herself, and the moment the life faded from Askira's eyes, the barrier keeping Haraki trapped in the arena faded. Around her, the Bloodwings cheered for their new heir.[/quote] Our newest heir!! I'm glad she got at least one gene upgrade, and she's hecking pretty as well. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52740240] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/527403/52740240_350.png[/img] [/url]

Trigger warning because of blood and a reference to cannibalism.
Quote:
To say that the three sisters disliked each other was very much an understatement.

It was also an understatement that their father was digging a hole in the back yard.

Abadran had been hard at work since the day his three daughters hatched. His pit idea had been pitched to Aegis, and she had given permission... no- requested that the pit be installed behind the Bloodwing Lair. And such, the Bloodwing territory was expanded and a large arena was built into the earth.

Abadran stood in the middle of his arena, admiring his work. It was large enough to fit at least two Guardian dragons, give or take the stone obstacles Abadran left within it. There were individual cells built into it's walls, 8 of them, in case the Bloodwings ever had prisoners, in the future, rather than just weaklings that would need to die. The walls themselves stretched towards the sky, standing quite a bit taller than Abadran himself. And, above the Arena, on it's ledges, sat seats and perches built from the excess earth that was dug out from the Arena. With such a large Arena, it'd be hard to miss if anyone came snooping around, but by now, the Bloodwing clan had grown enough in size to keep away at least a few trespassers.

Abadran took a leap out of pit and stood on top of the Arena's ledge, where Roheta stood waiting for the Imperial.

"It's done, yes? Just in time to try it out with our three little spitfires?" She asked.

Abadran grined. "Yes, you can bring them out." He said.

Roheta nodded and returned to the lair where the three youngest Bloodwings were arguing in the main room.

"You've got to be kidding me, Askira!" Sylicara was snarling. "That's the most idiotic thing I've ever heard! You can't possibly think a Noggle will fit up a-"

"That's idiotic?!" Askira shrieked over her sister, interrupting her. "Well you were the one going on and on that some weird cryptic dragons exist deep in the woods at night?!"

"I saw one with my own eyes!"

"Oh my gods!" Haraki snarled at both of them. "Shut the **** up! Both of you are
morons and driving me right up the damned walls!"

"Children, children, silence!" Roheta chided as she walked in. "I have something to show you all."

The sisters looked at each other for a moment, but Roheta didn't give them any chance to question it. She turned and walked out of the lair, expecting them to follow.

Roheta led the three adolescents to the Arena. "Look at this magnificent arena your father built," She said. "Here, you can hone your strength and your skills, become great, strong dragonesses and help us strive forward with the goal and purpose of the Bloodwings, to become powerful enough to take over our rival clan. So why don't we start now? Go down into the Arena and we can begin your training."

The three sisters looked to one another for a moment before eventually drifting their way into the Arena, landing on it's dusty floor.

"So, what do we do?" Sylicara asked.

No sooner did the words leave her mouth, a faintly glowing reddish net wove it's way across the open ceiling of the arena, weaving a tight barrier that made escape possible. Roheta and Abadran grinned fiendishly.

"Now, you all shall remain in there until only one of you stand." Abadran cackled. "The other two... well, you have to die."

"No food or water will be given to you, so if you want any nourishment, you'd better make this quick." Roheta said.

As the parents told their children what was happening, the rest of the Bloodwings began gathering around, taking perches and seats around the opening of the Arena to see their newest heir become the champion.

At the realization any of them were doomed to die, the three sisters quickly jumped away from each other. Sylicara's eyes began darting wildly from Askira and Haraki, her insecurity beginning to set in. Either one of them could come to her and she wouldn't know which. Suddenly, Askira leapt at her sister, fitting since their heated argument earlier.

The following fight that ensued was loud, shrieking tearing from both skydancers as wings beat in the air like thunder. Blood splattered on the ground around both of them, their claws and beaks snapping at each other.

Haraki watched her sisters claw and tear at each other, the cunning dragoness slipping away as the two more brash sisters went at each other.

As Haraki backed further and further away, slipping into the shadows of one of the cells unnoticed, the shrill shrieks became louder and louder and louder.

Blood showered from the flapping wings of the two skydancers, droplets flooding the ground and spraying the Arena wall like paint. Bloodwings on either side of the dragonesses began cheering and egging them on, demanding more pain and suffering to be inflicted on one from the other.

Soon, the fighting stilled and ended, Askira standing atop her now dead sibling. Blood covered her feathers, blending in with her wings and mottling the rest of her body. Her eyes darted around wildly, searching for her other sister.

"Haraki!" Askira snarled loudly. "Where are you, you coward?!"

She took a few steps, her own blood dripping on the ground. Her wounds were deep, painful, but fortunately, she would not die of them in their current state.

Haraki grinned, and stayed hidden.

The fighting came to a standstill. And it was still for a few days.

The Bloodwings watched diligently, bringing food out to the Arena and sleeping in the open air in await to see what would happen between Askira and Haraki.

It was late one night when the next heir made herself known.

Askira, injured and healing slowly, nearly delirious with hunger, crept out of her own hiding place and towards Sylicara's body. If she had to, she'd eat her own sister to continue fighting, to survive this ordeal that'd been all the more harder thanks to Haraki's stubborn hiding.

Askira stared at the body for a moment, a stone of sickness gripping at her stomach. Half-heartedly, she pulled at a limb, and the sickness began to fight a growl in her stomach, starvation urging her to eat.

She wasn't aware that Haraki had come out of the cell and was watching her from behind a rock. Askira wouldn't be prepared for the blow.

In a moment, Haraki had shrieked and bowled as hard as she could into Askira's back, feeling it crack painfully beneath her. Although Haraki was weak with hunger, she wasn't nearly as weak as Askira was with her ample wounds.

Haraki easily pinned Askira down, finishing her off before she had any chance to turn and defend herself, and the moment the life faded from Askira's eyes, the barrier keeping Haraki trapped in the arena faded. Around her, the Bloodwings cheered for their new heir.

Our newest heir!!

I'm glad she got at least one gene upgrade, and she's hecking pretty as well.

52740240_350.png
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13