Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [TCC] Dulce de Aventura ~ CYOA
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 50 51
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6020150] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/60202/6020150_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] 'Yes! I am alive! I am alive!' thinks Tigris at the sight of Conrad. He is thrilled to see that now he would be able to go home. He did not mean to venture so far away from everyone. Trying to be an adventurer isn't really his thing but he will try again! ((Wow, I did not think there could be SO many stories like this. Thanks!!!))

'Yes! I am alive! I am alive!' thinks Tigris at the sight of Conrad. He is thrilled to see that now he would be able to go home. He did not mean to venture so far away from everyone. Trying to be an adventurer isn't really his thing but he will try again!

((Wow, I did not think there could be SO many stories like this. Thanks!!!))
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31335598][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/313356/31335598_350.png[/img][/url] Benzene is so relieved that they managed to find not only Valena, but a rescue team! He pants happily as they stop for a minute to catch up with each other. "So everyone else made it out okay?" he asks the Snapper. When she tells him yes he can't help but sigh. "Thank the gods," he says, grinning. Their adventure is finally over, and despite the danger there were no casualties. As they make their way to the surface Benzene starts to wonder for a moment about the way events today had gone. Was it possible that there was a version of these events where not everyone had made it out safely? Things could've gone horribly wrong. What if they had? Somewhere, somewhen, other dragons were trapped or hurt. What if [i]he[/i] had never made it out? As quickly as they had come on the strange thoughts are gone. Light up ahead promises an exit, and all Benzene can think of is how excited he is to tell his clanmates about his adventure. And also the desserts. He was going to eat so many desserts.
31335598_350.png
Benzene is so relieved that they managed to find not only Valena, but a rescue team! He pants happily as they stop for a minute to catch up with each other.

"So everyone else made it out okay?" he asks the Snapper. When she tells him yes he can't help but sigh. "Thank the gods," he says, grinning. Their adventure is finally over, and despite the danger there were no casualties.

As they make their way to the surface Benzene starts to wonder for a moment about the way events today had gone. Was it possible that there was a version of these events where not everyone had made it out safely? Things could've gone horribly wrong. What if they had? Somewhere, somewhen, other dragons were trapped or hurt. What if he had never made it out?

As quickly as they had come on the strange thoughts are gone. Light up ahead promises an exit, and all Benzene can think of is how excited he is to tell his clanmates about his adventure. And also the desserts. He was going to eat so many desserts.
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
[b]Username:[/b] teastain [b]User ID:[/b] 298087 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Alec [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34190479] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/341905/34190479_350.png[/img] [/url] Alec knew staying with Conrad would work out in the end! Mainly because he wouldn't have to make anymore decisions! Having been tended to by the rescue group, he was waiting patiently for them to lead the way to the surface. Alec had had enough cave adventure for one day. Thank you for hosting this event! It was really fun!! c': <3 <3
Username: teastain
User ID: 298087
Dragon Name: Alec
Dragon Picture:

34190479_350.png

Alec knew staying with Conrad would work out in the end! Mainly because he wouldn't have to make anymore decisions! Having been tended to by the rescue group, he was waiting patiently for them to lead the way to the surface. Alec had had enough cave adventure for one day.

Thank you for hosting this event! It was really fun!! c': <3 <3
opTJaNp.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24702432] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/247025/24702432_350.png[/img] [/url]The indigo Pearlcatcher coughs up water, clutching her pearl even tighter than before. She had almost lost it, screaming in fear as it slipped through her claws, sobbing with thanks as the dragon behind her caught the pearl and assisted her with holding it tight. She couldn't have said enough thank yous, and she thought about how she wouldn't have had to go through that trauma should Valena and Conrad had been better guides. Irked, Ashurai looks at the ragtag group of explorers. For "experienced cave guides", these two obviously were not as prepared as they should've. An accurate map would've helped too ... Lesson learned? Make sure your guides have credentials and a map. Shaking her head, the dragoness shakes her aching wings, trying to fly but failing. She pads around, looking at the guides, wondering if this was all planned. Why did she sign that waiver? With a sigh, she checks the present dragons' wounds quickly, reports the number of dragons missing, and leaves, excited to tell of her interesting adventure.

24702432_350.png
The indigo Pearlcatcher coughs up water, clutching her pearl even tighter than before. She had almost lost it, screaming in fear as it slipped through her claws, sobbing with thanks as the dragon behind her caught the pearl and assisted her with holding it tight. She couldn't have said enough thank yous, and she thought about how she wouldn't have had to go through that trauma should Valena and Conrad had been better guides.

Irked, Ashurai looks at the ragtag group of explorers. For "experienced cave guides", these two obviously were not as prepared as they should've. An accurate map would've helped too ... Lesson learned? Make sure your guides have credentials and a map. Shaking her head, the dragoness shakes her aching wings, trying to fly but failing. She pads around, looking at the guides, wondering if this was all planned. Why did she sign that waiver? With a sigh, she checks the present dragons' wounds quickly, reports the number of dragons missing, and leaves, excited to tell of her interesting adventure.
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30705798] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/307058/30705798_350.png[/img] [/url] Fresh gasped for air as she stumbled onto the shore, sunlight quickly drying away the water clinging to her scales. The rope had proven dangerous after all, but the dragons that took the swimming into their own claws seemed to be a bit worse for wear too, so she pushed aside those thoughts. The cave tour had quickly taken unexpected turns, and dangerous ones at that, but an adventure was an adventure, and the clan's hatchlings would certainly enjoy the tale....

30705798_350.png

Fresh gasped for air as she stumbled onto the shore, sunlight quickly drying away the water clinging to her scales. The rope had proven dangerous after all, but the dragons that took the swimming into their own claws seemed to be a bit worse for wear too, so she pushed aside those thoughts. The cave tour had quickly taken unexpected turns, and dangerous ones at that, but an adventure was an adventure, and the clan's hatchlings would certainly enjoy the tale....
@Firra whoa, gio's not 'dead'?! AWESOME. Can i see his final healthbar? I'm super curious! By the by, this was really fun to participate in, though I couldn't get as invested as I wanted to because I was bolting around fixing things for school and the like. but thank you for hosting such a cool event! x3 [s]Gee now i'm nervous on how i should end this XD[/s] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-Dh3ftkRAs][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/22258.png[/img][/url] Levias came to under pitch darkness. They were sore, but nothing was damaged in that final twist and fall... how odd. Regaining their senses, the Bubbling Goblin felt a warmth with tufts of fur and a mesh of scales. They wriggled out from under Giovanni's paws that broke Levias' fall into nothing. Even as a creature, they felt all the sadness and relief gazing upon the fallen skydancer. Giovanni protected them until the very end. Levias pawed and kneaded about Giovanni's hide, trying with all their might to lift his head from the ground, to get him [i]moving[/i] once again. but every time, their body just fell gently back on the ground. Nothing. At last, Levias placed the bag of stones they had collected for him against the garnet dragon. They had to leave if they wanted to survive and return to the surface. Maybe... Giovanni's clan could find his body and return it home. They turned away, facing the path they came from. Taking a single step, Levias suddenly went rigid. [i][size=2]They saw a pair of rescue workers traversing the caverns, calling out the names of the missing dragons on their list... There was a huge line of twine strapped to one of them! ...And then they walked right past the cavern Giovanni took...[/size] [/i] With a blink, Levias returned to reality. Giovanni was still there. The two of them were alone. Not if Levias could help it. What the goblin had just seen... it was a premonition. A future still unwritten. And by the Tidelord, Levias was going to bring them down to Giovanni. out of the corner of their eyes, Giovanni finally began breathing again. There wasn't much time! Filled with a sudden determination, Levias took to climbing the path the two of them had fallen into right back up. The crystal spikes burned the goblin's sensitive flesh but it was the perfect ramp upwards. The spikes did not break under the goblin's light weight. A few nicks here and there were nothing to them when Giovanni's condition was so fragile. They emerged from the pit of darkness and ran in the direction they came, nearly howling into the dank air to get the attention of the rescuers. "Do you hear that?" From the shadows of stalagmites, Levias emerged and ran straight for the spool of twine attached to the dragon's belt "H-hEY! Do you know how crucial this is to us?" Levias turned angrily towards the ignorant dragon and pulled out the end with their teeth. And then they handed the end to one dragon, who only looked in amazement as Levias began unwinding the thread as they ran back. Three turns from the solidified string formations [color=transparent] XXXXX[/color]Left at the fork [color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXX[/color]And down the rabbit hole Levias went. Every time they lost the trail of the dragons, the Bubbling Goblin came back and gave a good YANK on the twine, urging them to follow. "The little guy is definitely leading us to someone..." The dragons realized. At the mouth of the pit, Levias vanished, but they knew something was down below. "Is anyone down there?!" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=266115&did=31491874] [img]http://i.imgur.com/gWV9yXo.png[/img][/url] Dark... Darker, full of a never-ending burning pain. "Where... where am I?" His voice was hoarse, thirsty and dry. It was as if he's eaten nothing but rocks for an entire moon. he didn't recognize anything, but the white-hot pain across his body. However, the pain began to ease, Giovanni was suddenly overcome with calm. every second that passed, the pain became less and less of an object. He stood, and heard the silent whispers around him. It was as if he heard all the voices he cared about in one. Nils was there, the golden-hide Bard. Iris, calm as the healing magic she wielded . Everyone was here and it was almost as if... they were collectively making the pain vanish. he felt the warm embrace of his matriarch and then, a coo. They urged Giovanni to follow, this one voice, the essence of everything he held dear. he took one step forward, and the cooes turned into screams. His screams, Levias' screams. The pain returned, hitting him like a well-placed bolt to the chest. Giovanni stumbled and his claws caught onto something very much solid. Moderately soggy, definitely heavy. in his front paws was his little friend's bag. The stones clattered and jiggled as he moved in an attempt to shake it off. but the bag was ensnared around his legs. And then he heard Levias once more from a place far distant in the caves. yes, the caves! he remembered now! wherever Giovanni was spectrally was not where he belonged. That realization made the soft voices writhe, snarling in malcontent. All his hairs stood on end at the unholy noise before him. The darkness receded into a corner of his mind, the Skydancer heaved instinctively, clutching his chest with a paw. For a moment, he felt everything that was his pull itself out of his body before returning at him full-force. And when he caught his breath, the shadow remained. It charged forward, millions of maws opened wide to consume him whole. Giovanni roared back. And his voice shook the walls that contained him. ... "There! There really is someone there! HURRY, WE HAVE TO GET TO HIM." These alien voices made Giovanni's neck crane towards the exit where he fell. Dragons... they had found him? Something that sounded akin to wailing filled his ears. Gio looked down to face Levias directly. There were no words shared between them... only a scaly embrace as Levias hugged Giovanni's snout. Perhaps, they would be just fine. ------ Admittedly, I took more than a few creative liberties with this ^^; Goblins are described as the 'Eye' of their deity, and Levias just so happens to be the Tidelord's eyes. I wonder... if they too can see small glimpses into the future if the chance arises. I read that the shade is in the smallest pebble to the largest tree, only in small amounts. So, what if the shade had gathered enough on the negative energies deep within The Pit and managed to somehow reach Giovanni deep within his subconscious, attempting to barter with him for his life and body as a vessel to the shade. in the end, Giovanni fought it, but only because it was so little shade at such a moment in time....
@Firra whoa, gio's not 'dead'?! AWESOME. Can i see his final healthbar? I'm super curious!
By the by, this was really fun to participate in, though I couldn't get as invested as I wanted to because I was bolting around fixing things for school and the like. but thank you for hosting such a cool event! x3
Gee now i'm nervous on how i should end this XD

22258.png
Levias came to under pitch darkness. They were sore, but nothing was damaged in that final twist and fall... how odd. Regaining their senses, the Bubbling Goblin felt a warmth with tufts of fur and a mesh of scales. They wriggled out from under Giovanni's paws that broke Levias' fall into nothing. Even as a creature, they felt all the sadness and relief gazing upon the fallen skydancer. Giovanni protected them until the very end. Levias pawed and kneaded about Giovanni's hide, trying with all their might to lift his head from the ground, to get him moving once again. but every time, their body just fell gently back on the ground.

Nothing.

At last, Levias placed the bag of stones they had collected for him against the garnet dragon. They had to leave if they wanted to survive and return to the surface. Maybe... Giovanni's clan could find his body and return it home. They turned away, facing the path they came from. Taking a single step, Levias suddenly went rigid.

They saw a pair of rescue workers traversing the caverns, calling out the names of the missing dragons on their list...

There was a huge line of twine strapped to one of them!

...And then they walked right past the cavern Giovanni took...

With a blink, Levias returned to reality. Giovanni was still there. The two of them were alone.

Not if Levias could help it. What the goblin had just seen... it was a premonition. A future still unwritten. And by the Tidelord, Levias was going to bring them down to Giovanni. out of the corner of their eyes, Giovanni finally began breathing again. There wasn't much time!

Filled with a sudden determination, Levias took to climbing the path the two of them had fallen into right back up. The crystal spikes burned the goblin's sensitive flesh but it was the perfect ramp upwards. The spikes did not break under the goblin's light weight. A few nicks here and there were nothing to them when Giovanni's condition was so fragile. They emerged from the pit of darkness and ran in the direction they came, nearly howling into the dank air to get the attention of the rescuers.

"Do you hear that?"

From the shadows of stalagmites, Levias emerged and ran straight for the spool of twine attached to the dragon's belt

"H-hEY! Do you know how crucial this is to us?" Levias turned angrily towards the ignorant dragon and pulled out the end with their teeth. And then they handed the end to one dragon, who only looked in amazement as Levias began unwinding the thread as they ran back.

Three turns from the solidified string formations
XXXXXLeft at the fork
XXXXXXXXXXAnd down the rabbit hole Levias went.

Every time they lost the trail of the dragons, the Bubbling Goblin came back and gave a good YANK on the twine, urging them to follow.

"The little guy is definitely leading us to someone..." The dragons realized. At the mouth of the pit, Levias vanished, but they knew something was down below.

"Is anyone down there?!"

gWV9yXo.png

Dark... Darker, full of a never-ending burning pain.

"Where... where am I?" His voice was hoarse, thirsty and dry. It was as if he's eaten nothing but rocks for an entire moon. he didn't recognize anything, but the white-hot pain across his body. However, the pain began to ease, Giovanni was suddenly overcome with calm. every second that passed, the pain became less and less of an object.

He stood, and heard the silent whispers around him. It was as if he heard all the voices he cared about in one. Nils was there, the golden-hide Bard. Iris, calm as the healing magic she wielded . Everyone was here and it was almost as if... they were collectively making the pain vanish. he felt the warm embrace of his matriarch and then, a coo. They urged Giovanni to follow, this one voice, the essence of everything he held dear.

he took one step forward, and the cooes turned into screams. His screams, Levias' screams. The pain returned, hitting him like a well-placed bolt to the chest. Giovanni stumbled and his claws caught onto something very much solid. Moderately soggy, definitely heavy. in his front paws was his little friend's bag. The stones clattered and jiggled as he moved in an attempt to shake it off. but the bag was ensnared around his legs.

And then he heard Levias once more from a place far distant in the caves. yes, the caves! he remembered now! wherever Giovanni was spectrally was not where he belonged.

That realization made the soft voices writhe, snarling in malcontent. All his hairs stood on end at the unholy noise before him. The darkness receded into a corner of his mind, the Skydancer heaved instinctively, clutching his chest with a paw. For a moment, he felt everything that was his pull itself out of his body before returning at him full-force. And when he caught his breath, the shadow remained. It charged forward, millions of maws opened wide to consume him whole.

Giovanni roared back. And his voice shook the walls that contained him.

"There! There really is someone there! HURRY, WE HAVE TO GET TO HIM." These alien voices made Giovanni's neck crane towards the exit where he fell. Dragons... they had found him?

Something that sounded akin to wailing filled his ears. Gio looked down to face Levias directly. There were no words shared between them... only a scaly embrace as Levias hugged Giovanni's snout.

Perhaps, they would be just fine.

Admittedly, I took more than a few creative liberties with this ^^;

Goblins are described as the 'Eye' of their deity, and Levias just so happens to be the Tidelord's eyes. I wonder... if they too can see small glimpses into the future if the chance arises.

I read that the shade is in the smallest pebble to the largest tree, only in small amounts. So, what if the shade had gathered enough on the negative energies deep within The Pit and managed to somehow reach Giovanni deep within his subconscious, attempting to barter with him for his life and body as a vessel to the shade. in the end, Giovanni fought it, but only because it was so little shade at such a moment in time....
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/218041/21804095_350.png[/img] Glaw stares at the rope in the water. She's not wild about swimming out, especially since she'll be completely immersed, but if it's the best way, might as well do it. Other dragons did it, after all, and they're fine...hopefully. She walks out into the water, one hand on the rope. After a minute or so, she takes a deep breath, and dives in, careful to keep contact with the rope. Finally, she breaks the surface of the water, outside at last. She climbs up on the rocks, enjoying the feel of the sun, listening to the music from the festival site. As soon as she is dry, she takes to the air, joining other Spirals, and a few other dragons, in a dance. She spares a moment to make a mental note to write a thank you letter to Valena and Conrad when she gets home. @Firra and @Tyeth Thank you for the fun adventure! Please pass my thanks and appreciation on to the other members of Lightning who contributed to this CYOA!
21804095_350.png

Glaw stares at the rope in the water. She's not wild about swimming out, especially since she'll be completely immersed, but if it's the best way, might as well do it. Other dragons did it, after all, and they're fine...hopefully.

She walks out into the water, one hand on the rope. After a minute or so, she takes a deep breath, and dives in, careful to keep contact with the rope. Finally, she breaks the surface of the water, outside at last. She climbs up on the rocks, enjoying the feel of the sun, listening to the music from the festival site.

As soon as she is dry, she takes to the air, joining other Spirals, and a few other dragons, in a dance. She spares a moment to make a mental note to write a thank you letter to Valena and Conrad when she gets home.

@Firra and @Tyeth
Thank you for the fun adventure! Please pass my thanks and appreciation on to the other members of Lightning who contributed to this CYOA!
bR6NXdJ2_o.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its rightInk wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.wo7deo1a_o.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23196305] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/231964/23196305_350.png[/img] [/URL] Farren accepts the granola bar,feeling more than a little sheepish for not trusting the tour guide in the first place. He follows closely behind the ridgeback, casting one last long look over his shoulder at the caves. What an adventure! (Thank you firra and tyeth for guiding us through this adventure! And to lightning flight as well. :) this was an incredibly well done event!)

23196305_350.png

Farren accepts the granola bar,feeling more than a little sheepish for not trusting the tour guide in the first place. He follows closely behind the ridgeback, casting one last long look over his shoulder at the caves. What an adventure!

(Thank you firra and tyeth for guiding us through this adventure! And to lightning flight as well. :) this was an incredibly well done event!)
[columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14969459][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/149695/14969459.png[/img][/url][nextcol]Previous posts: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2239856/6#post_28495460]Post 1[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2239856/13#post_28516058]Post 2[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2239856/18#post_28533789]Post 3[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2239856/24#post_28553434]Post 4[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2239856/29#post_28570353]Post 5[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2239856/36#post_28587550]Post 7[/url] You are now reading: Post 7[/columns] [br] ------- [br] [center]As Unknown walks upriver with the rest of the group, the river's currents gets faster and faster and soon they are all suddenly yanked off their feet when another dragon slip. They are dragged away and smashed against the rocks and Unknown, despite being a good swimmer can't keep his head up from under the water since the rope that ties him to the other dragons keeps him from moving freely. He manages to temporarily hold fast to a rock in their rapid descent downriver, giving him just enough time to cast a protection spell over his head, a bubble that will keep him from drowning and he also tries to cast a major protection spell against the rocks in the cave, protecting everyone from suffering any major injuries if they bump into the rocks. They can't withstand the force of the currents for long, just a few seconds and soon they are dragged underwater again. Suddenly... light and tranquil waters are around them. They're outside in the ocean. Unknown is quick to straighten himself up and to start swimming towards the shore, helping Valena drag ashore those that have trouble swimming. Once ashore, Lightning Medics are called to the place, they give the tour-goers a checkup and administer a quick nanobot treatment to those injured. Thankfully, none seems to have suffered any grave injuries and they're all able to head back home or to party on the beach with the rest of dragons attending the Thundercrack Carnivale. Unknown, exhausted and not interested in parties, decides to head to the room at the resort Lightning has provided to out of flight attendees. [br][br] [u]Later that evening...[/u] [br][br] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15039999][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/150400/15039999p.png[/img][/url][nextcol]Ugh... .[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15069930][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/150700/15069930p.png[/img][/url][nextcol]Be quiet, otherwise I won't be able to take apply these bandages properly. [/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15039999][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/150400/15039999p.png[/img][/url][nextcol]My head spins. [/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15069930][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/150700/15069930p.png[/img][/url][nextcol]Sigh. That's what happens if you fight a drunk cyborg and get a minor concussion.[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15039999][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/150400/15039999p.png[/img][/url][nextcol]I wanted a rematch from the other day, besides, he wasn't drunk, otherwise I would have won. I didn't know that mechanically engineered improved dragons were [i]that[/i] powerful.[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15069930][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/150700/15069930p.png[/img][/url][nextcol]Sigh.[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15039999][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/150400/15039999p.png[/img][/url][nextcol]Just heal me with magic.[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15069930][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/150700/15069930p.png[/img][/url][nextcol]I have, that's why you only have a minor concussion instead of a severe one.[/columns] [br] *Unknown walks in to their suite, barely acknowledges Clarity's and Fireclaw's presence and heads towards his room.* [br] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15039999][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/150400/15039999p.png[/img][/url][nextcol]Unknown![/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15069930][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/150700/15069930p.png[/img][/url][nextcol]Welcome back. How was the tour?[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14969459][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/149695/14969459p.png[/img][/url][nextcol]...[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14969459][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/149695/14969459p.png[/img][/url][nextcol]No more tours.[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15039999][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/150400/15039999p.png[/img][/url][nextcol]Uh.... . ...Wasn't it fun?[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14969459][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/149695/14969459p.png[/img][/url][nextcol]If your definition of fun is being pushed around by a bunch of strangers in a strange cramped cave, following happy-go-lucky guides, getting trapped in said strange cave because the guide or I don't know what caused a cave-in and then almost drowning in a subterranean river 'cause I had to stay with the group instead of exploring this cave alone out of moral obligation, then yes, it was ''fun''. [/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14969459][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/149695/14969459p.png[/img][/url][nextcol]I'm tired and I'll go to rest. If you fought another drunk cyborg and want to brag about it, spare yourself, I'm done with this trip.[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15039999][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/150400/15039999p.png[/img][/url][nextcol]He wasn't drunk this time! Uh... -wait, how did you know that I fought that cyborg again?[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14969459][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/149695/14969459p.png[/img][/url][nextcol]Wild guess, but knowing you, it's the most plausible explanation as to why you look so roughed up.[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14969459][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/149695/14969459p.png[/img][/url][nextcol]Good night. Clarity, hope your diplomatic mission went well and that Fireclaw doesn't give you much trouble tonight. If he does, I'll put him to sleep myself.[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15069930][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/150700/15069930p.png[/img][/url][nextcol]...Thank you. Sleep well.[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14969459][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/149695/14969459p.png[/img][/url][nextcol]Goodnight. Come on, Gloomwillow, let's go sleep. [/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15039999][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/150400/15039999p.png[/img][/url][nextcol]...'Night![/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15069930][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/150700/15069930p.png[/img][/url][nextcol]...[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15039999][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/150400/15039999p.png[/img][/url][nextcol]...[/columns] [br] *Awkward silence* [br] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15039999][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/150400/15039999p.png[/img][/url][nextcol]Did... did we manage to make him even more of a hermit?! This tour was supposed to get him to open up more when he's with other people, not make it worse. [/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15069930][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/150700/15069930p.png[/img][/url][nextcol]He was supposed to get out of his comfort zone, but this clearly didn't went according to plan.[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15039999][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/150400/15039999p.png[/img][/url][nextcol]Well, actually, he seems to have gotten out of his comfort zone way too much during that tour. It just... backfired, badly.[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15069930][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/150700/15069930p.png[/img][/url][nextcol]... I, sigh, I'm starting to get a headache. We'll fix this, just you wait and see. Now rest, a long trek home awaits us tomorrow.[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15039999][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/150400/15039999p.png[/img][/url][nextcol]...OK. Sleep well, Clarity. ...I'm sorry, I should have followed him on that tour.[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15069930][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/150700/15069930p.png[/img][/url][nextcol]Having heard his story, I don't think you would have managed to do much about the situation.[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15069930][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/150700/15069930p.png[/img][/url][nextcol]Now, sleep, you need to rest.[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15039999][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/150400/15039999p.png[/img][/url][nextcol]'Night Clarity.[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15069930][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/150700/15069930p.png[/img][/url][nextcol]Good night, Fireclaw.[/columns] [br] The next day Unknown and the others wake up early in the morning, they pick up their luggage and head home to The Starfall Isles. During the trip they don't talk much, but both Clarity and Fireclaw promises to make it up for him and Gloomwillow. They might not have managed to make Unknown that more willing to socialize, but hope isn't lost; there are many more adventures that awaits them and endless opportunities to make Unknown more comfortable in group-settings. [br] The End.[/center] [br][br]------- [br] Thank you for organizing this CYOA! :D I had a lot fun, even though I apparently managed to make Unknown develop some minor trust issues, oops. /haha
14969459.png Previous posts: Post 1 | Post 2 | Post 3 | Post 4 | Post 5 | Post 7

You are now reading: Post 7

As Unknown walks upriver with the rest of the group, the river's currents gets faster and faster and soon they are all suddenly yanked off their feet when another dragon slip. They are dragged away and smashed against the rocks and Unknown, despite being a good swimmer can't keep his head up from under the water since the rope that ties him to the other dragons keeps him from moving freely. He manages to temporarily hold fast to a rock in their rapid descent downriver, giving him just enough time to cast a protection spell over his head, a bubble that will keep him from drowning and he also tries to cast a major protection spell against the rocks in the cave, protecting everyone from suffering any major injuries if they bump into the rocks.

They can't withstand the force of the currents for long, just a few seconds and soon they are dragged underwater again. Suddenly... light and tranquil waters are around them. They're outside in the ocean.

Unknown is quick to straighten himself up and to start swimming towards the shore, helping Valena drag ashore those that have trouble swimming.

Once ashore, Lightning Medics are called to the place, they give the tour-goers a checkup and administer a quick nanobot treatment to those injured. Thankfully, none seems to have suffered any grave injuries and they're all able to head back home or to party on the beach with the rest of dragons attending the Thundercrack Carnivale.

Unknown, exhausted and not interested in parties, decides to head to the room at the resort Lightning has provided to out of flight attendees.

Later that evening...

15039999p.png Ugh... .
15069930p.png Be quiet, otherwise I won't be able to take apply these bandages properly.
15039999p.png My head spins.
15069930p.png Sigh. That's what happens if you fight a drunk cyborg and get a minor concussion.
15039999p.png I wanted a rematch from the other day, besides, he wasn't drunk, otherwise I would have won. I didn't know that mechanically engineered improved dragons were that powerful.
15069930p.png Sigh.
15039999p.png Just heal me with magic.
15069930p.png I have, that's why you only have a minor concussion instead of a severe one.

*Unknown walks in to their suite, barely acknowledges Clarity's and Fireclaw's presence and heads towards his room.*

15039999p.png Unknown!
15069930p.png Welcome back.

How was the tour?
14969459p.png ...
14969459p.png No more tours.
15039999p.png Uh.... .

...Wasn't it fun?
14969459p.png If your definition of fun is being pushed around by a bunch of strangers in a strange cramped cave, following happy-go-lucky guides, getting trapped in said strange cave because the guide or I don't know what caused a cave-in and then almost drowning in a subterranean river 'cause I had to stay with the group instead of exploring this cave alone out of moral obligation, then yes, it was ''fun''.
14969459p.png I'm tired and I'll go to rest.

If you fought another drunk cyborg and want to brag about it, spare yourself, I'm done with this trip.
15039999p.png He wasn't drunk this time! Uh... -wait, how did you know that I fought that cyborg again?
14969459p.png Wild guess, but knowing you, it's the most plausible explanation as to why you look so roughed up.
14969459p.png Good night. Clarity, hope your diplomatic mission went well and that Fireclaw doesn't give you much trouble tonight. If he does, I'll put him to sleep myself.
15069930p.png ...Thank you. Sleep well.
14969459p.png Goodnight. Come on, Gloomwillow, let's go sleep.
15039999p.png ...'Night!
15069930p.png ...
15039999p.png ...

*Awkward silence*

15039999p.png Did... did we manage to make him even more of a hermit?! This tour was supposed to get him to open up more when he's with other people, not make it worse.
15069930p.png He was supposed to get out of his comfort zone, but this clearly didn't went according to plan.
15039999p.png Well, actually, he seems to have gotten out of his comfort zone way too much during that tour. It just... backfired, badly.
15069930p.png ... I, sigh, I'm starting to get a headache. We'll fix this, just you wait and see. Now rest, a long trek home awaits us tomorrow.
15039999p.png ...OK. Sleep well, Clarity. ...I'm sorry, I should have followed him on that tour.
15069930p.png Having heard his story, I don't think you would have managed to do much about the situation.
15069930p.png Now, sleep, you need to rest.
15039999p.png 'Night Clarity.
15069930p.png Good night, Fireclaw.

The next day Unknown and the others wake up early in the morning, they pick up their luggage and head home to The Starfall Isles. During the trip they don't talk much, but both Clarity and Fireclaw promises to make it up for him and Gloomwillow. They might not have managed to make Unknown that more willing to socialize, but hope isn't lost; there are many more adventures that awaits them and endless opportunities to make Unknown more comfortable in group-settings.

The End.

Thank you for organizing this CYOA! :D I had a lot fun, even though I apparently managed to make Unknown develop some minor trust issues, oops. /haha
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15318513] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/153186/15318513_350.png[/img] [/url] Minare coughed and spluttered. Everything from her wing tips to her tail hurt. She was exhausted and she was never, ever, ever, going spelunking, exploring any more caves, or even getting close to anything more than a three-pebble-high pile in her life. Ever. She also owed Valena a huge apology and a thank you. When she got back to her lair, she'd ask Breccia to help her craft a dessert of thanks.

15318513_350.png

Minare coughed and spluttered. Everything from her wing tips to her tail hurt. She was exhausted and she was never, ever, ever, going spelunking, exploring any more caves, or even getting close to anything more than a three-pebble-high pile in her life. Ever. She also owed Valena a huge apology and a thank you. When she got back to her lair, she'd ask Breccia to help her craft a dessert of thanks.
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 50 51