Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [TCC] Dulce de Aventura ~ CYOA
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 50 51
[columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14969459][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/149695/14969459.png[/img][/url][nextcol]Previous posts: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2239856/6#post_28495460]Post 1[/url] You are now reading: Post 2[/columns] [br] ------- [br] [center]The tour starts and they walk through the cave's beautiful corridors covered with bio-luminescent bacteria. The sight is mesmerizing and while Unknown has seen caves similar to these before, he stills enjoy the scenery. Maybe going on this tour alone with Gloomwillow wasn't so bad after all, at least, as long as he didn't find himself in the middle of a crowd being pushed around by the dragons that want to move closer to Valena in order to see the inside of those rocks she's talking about. Clearly uncomfortable, Unknown tries to walk away from the crowd and he considers examining the stalactites on his own. However, Gloomwillow notices this and reminds him of the reason his clanmates encouraged him to go on this tour without Fireclaw. [br] [columns][item=Gloomwillow Guide][nextcol]I know we have seen bioluminscent bacteria like these before, but not staying near the group might get you in trouble. You need to trust the guides, they know what they're doing and walking away on your own could make them angry; I'm sure they're not aware that you used to live in a dangerous cave-system for many years while trying to unravel all of its secrets. Remember, your friends and clanmates want you to become more comfortable around other people. They only wishes you well; it'll make your life in the clan easier. Stay put, I'll fly above the crowd and will try to find us a better position from which we can watch Valena's explanation of how these strains of bacteria can grow inside the rocks.[/columns][/center]
14969459.png Previous posts: Post 1

You are now reading: Post 2

The tour starts and they walk through the cave's beautiful corridors covered with bio-luminescent bacteria. The sight is mesmerizing and while Unknown has seen caves similar to these before, he stills enjoy the scenery. Maybe going on this tour alone with Gloomwillow wasn't so bad after all, at least, as long as he didn't find himself in the middle of a crowd being pushed around by the dragons that want to move closer to Valena in order to see the inside of those rocks she's talking about.

Clearly uncomfortable, Unknown tries to walk away from the crowd and he considers examining the stalactites on his own. However, Gloomwillow notices this and reminds him of the reason his clanmates encouraged him to go on this tour without Fireclaw.

Gloomwillow Guide I know we have seen bioluminscent bacteria like these before, but not staying near the group might get you in trouble. You need to trust the guides, they know what they're doing and walking away on your own could make them angry; I'm sure they're not aware that you used to live in a dangerous cave-system for many years while trying to unravel all of its secrets.

Remember, your friends and clanmates want you to become more comfortable around other people. They only wishes you well; it'll make your life in the clan easier.

Stay put, I'll fly above the crowd and will try to find us a better position from which we can watch Valena's explanation of how these strains of bacteria can grow inside the rocks.
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6020150] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/60202/6020150_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Being that Tigris is one of the smallest dragons in the group he decides to look at the stalactites on his own. Normally he is one to stay near the guide but since he can't see it, Tigris thought that it is best to try to listen from slightly afar. After all if he did miss something he could always ask someone else later about it.

Being that Tigris is one of the smallest dragons in the group he decides to look at the stalactites on his own. Normally he is one to stay near the guide but since he can't see it, Tigris thought that it is best to try to listen from slightly afar. After all if he did miss something he could always ask someone else later about it.
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
@Firra @Tyeth
I've noticed that I'm not in either of the pinglists, could you please add me? I've submitted my form entry for the one that Firra most recently posted, since I wasn't sure which one to post to. Could you please clarify on this? Thanks!
@Firra @Tyeth
I've noticed that I'm not in either of the pinglists, could you please add me? I've submitted my form entry for the one that Firra most recently posted, since I wasn't sure which one to post to. Could you please clarify on this? Thanks!
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
[columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/196367/19636624.png[/img][nextcol] [b]Edna: [/b]Ooh goodie! A snack for the journey! *carefully places in the satchel* I'd better move up front to get a closer view of those bacteria. Perhaps I could collect some samples for further research...[/columns]
19636624.png Edna: Ooh goodie! A snack for the journey! *carefully places in the satchel*
I'd better move up front to get a closer view of those bacteria. Perhaps I could collect some samples for further research...
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15318513] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/153186/15318513_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]A. Move closer to Valena. This sounds really interesting![/b] Minare found herself having a hard time keeping here attention on Valena, her head turning and moving to follow swathes of light. This was like nothing she had seen before. And it was beautiful. Part of her mind was busy wondering about the biological mechanics behind what she saw, but mostly she was just dazzled. And to see more? She had to.

15318513_350.png

A. Move closer to Valena. This sounds really interesting!

Minare found herself having a hard time keeping here attention on Valena, her head turning and moving to follow swathes of light. This was like nothing she had seen before. And it was beautiful. Part of her mind was busy wondering about the biological mechanics behind what she saw, but mostly she was just dazzled. And to see more? She had to.
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7955860] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/79559/7955860_350.png[/img] [/url] Although she was interested in what Valena had to say, she was also quite curious in nature and decided to explore a little before they delved deeper into the caves. Shizue moved around examining and taking small samples of the stalactites, wondering if any of them might lead to other samples she could use in her work.

7955860_350.png

Although she was interested in what Valena had to say, she was also quite curious in nature and decided to explore a little before they delved deeper into the caves. Shizue moved around examining and taking small samples of the stalactites, wondering if any of them might lead to other samples she could use in her work.
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@QuetzalQueen
You were on neither ping list because you did not submit a choice for the first day. You have now been placed in a route according to your most recent choice.

@Origamer @sagaxi @LuxAurelia
Hey! I see you have submitted a choice for the first day. However, as we are already on the second day approaching the third, you are playing catch up.
It is important that you ping either myself or Firra so we know that you are new, and we know when you have submitted a choice for a previous day.

Origamer and sagaxi
Please go to this post.

LuxAurelia
Please go to this post.
@QuetzalQueen
You were on neither ping list because you did not submit a choice for the first day. You have now been placed in a route according to your most recent choice.

@Origamer @sagaxi @LuxAurelia
Hey! I see you have submitted a choice for the first day. However, as we are already on the second day approaching the third, you are playing catch up.
It is important that you ping either myself or Firra so we know that you are new, and we know when you have submitted a choice for a previous day.

Origamer and sagaxi
Please go to this post.

LuxAurelia
Please go to this post.
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33h.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33d.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7n337.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7n331.gif
[quote=Pinglist] @Syceris @Stormdreamer @dividedAnimus @Hexacoatl @Espoir @Sylphiette @Nightfleet @Hinumi @DuskyChangeling @KathiraNarae @Rave31 @Terato @SporkLord @queenmedusozoa @felistopaz @Eialyne @rubyredtan @Talicinx [/quote] [center][b][color=DarkRed]Health -3![/color] [/b][/center] You wander over to check out one of the stalactites. You examine it closely and it looks like the rock surface is glowing in a sort of dappled pattern. You scratch a clawtip against the surface and some of it flakes off. The rock is surprisingly soft. The floor bucks underneath you, and your train of thought is shattered. Dust hits you in the face. The floor tilts crazily, and you end up unbalancing and falling to floor, dizzy. After waking, you pick yourself up off the cave floor. Your good wing is hurting; must be the wing you fell on. You can hear Conrad's booming voice somewhere down the cave. "We can't leave through the entrance, not even I, though I am quite strong, can move all those rocks. Rockfalls can be quite dangerous, you know! We'll have to continue deeper into the caves. With the floor unsteady here, we should find a different place to rest. Come along, tartlets!" You decide to: [b]1) Venture alone, Conrad was annoying and I'll be fine. 2) Follow Conrad. He knows the caves better than I do.[/b] [url=https://goo.gl/forms/keDHXSFqt221WJv93]Click here to make your choice![/url]

Health -3!

You wander over to check out one of the stalactites. You examine it closely and it looks like the rock surface is glowing in a sort of dappled pattern. You scratch a clawtip against the surface and some of it flakes off. The rock is surprisingly soft.

The floor bucks underneath you, and your train of thought is shattered. Dust hits you in the face. The floor tilts crazily, and you end up unbalancing and falling to floor, dizzy.

After waking, you pick yourself up off the cave floor. Your good wing is hurting; must be the wing you fell on. You can hear Conrad's booming voice somewhere down the cave.

"We can't leave through the entrance, not even I, though I am quite strong, can move all those rocks. Rockfalls can be quite dangerous, you know! We'll have to continue deeper into the caves. With the floor unsteady here, we should find a different place to rest. Come along, tartlets!"

You decide to:

1) Venture alone, Conrad was annoying and I'll be fine.
2) Follow Conrad. He knows the caves better than I do.

Click here to make your choice!
60787410.png 57806280.png
[quote]@GrimMistress @xarellax @Saraceaser @Levanaael @Seagodling @Jetfeather @Morare @Lasreaine @Salvatio @StarCookies @Stanzascale @Origamer @ZoneZer0 @Siritys @LehLora @GiantPandroid @Samoqueen @thestuffedanimal @tigressRising @Sidegrinder @Tufira @Cheshly @Huskily @Katsuokai @Watercolour @Delcat @DraigTeg @Knickknacks @Siennia @Raccoongirl @FloatingInSpace @luminousnoble @NinaOsp @Lundlaeva @sagaxi @JinxMoonstone @teastain @RemanLT @Amariel @Rocwylde @Thewarywatcher13 @Azuredusk @kokobean22 @heartcrusher1 @FawnStars7 @Tenbris @Delari @Katelle @QuetzalQueen @ThisOneIsBlue @Brokenstone @CrystalRush[/quote] [center][color=DarkRed][b]Health -3![/b][/color][/center] You move closer to the group. You try to avoid pushing but you really want to see. Valena drives a pickaxe into a stalactite and you barely have time to see the glowing bits insides before you're hit with a sudden sense of weightlessness. You reflexively flap your wings, but everything is turning end over end. You don't know which way is up. You hit the ground hard, knocking the breath out of you. The pain dulls to an ache and the loud rumbling stops. "Every stay where you are! Don't move, I will come and get you!" Valena calls, she sounds pretty far away. When she finally manages to reach you, she gives you a critical once over for injuries. Nor finding anything serious, she says, "You're the last one who got caught in the fall, follow me and we'll rejoin the others." You follow after her. She's very insistent that you be very, very careful of your step until you get free of the rock pile. Once free of the rock pile, you catch a dazzling light off down a side tunnel and pause. A way out? Valena is heading back to the tour group and away from the light. You decide to: [b]A. Follow Valena. She knows caves. B. Follw the light. I'm outta here![/b] [url=https://goo.gl/forms/Lo5fS89rSfFGPHcH2]Click here to choose![/url]

Health -3!

You move closer to the group. You try to avoid pushing but you really want to see. Valena drives a pickaxe into a stalactite and you barely have time to see the glowing bits insides before you're hit with a sudden sense of weightlessness. You reflexively flap your wings, but everything is turning end over end. You don't know which way is up.

You hit the ground hard, knocking the breath out of you. The pain dulls to an ache and the loud rumbling stops.

"Every stay where you are! Don't move, I will come and get you!" Valena calls, she sounds pretty far away. When she finally manages to reach you, she gives you a critical once over for injuries. Nor finding anything serious, she says, "You're the last one who got caught in the fall, follow me and we'll rejoin the others."

You follow after her. She's very insistent that you be very, very careful of your step until you get free of the rock pile.

Once free of the rock pile, you catch a dazzling light off down a side tunnel and pause. A way out? Valena is heading back to the tour group and away from the light.

You decide to:
A. Follow Valena. She knows caves.
B. Follw the light. I'm outta here!

Click here to choose!
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33h.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33d.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7n337.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7n331.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25900215] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/259003/25900215_350.png[/img] [/url] oooh pretty, pretty light, Where does it lead? Mayby there is something nice, or even a treasure. Mystery follows the light eating his scone @Tyeth Mystery uses his scone

25900215_350.png

oooh pretty, pretty light, Where does it lead? Mayby there is something nice, or even a treasure. Mystery follows the light eating his scone

@Tyeth Mystery uses his scone
B43QG5A.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 50 51