Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [TCC] Dulce de Aventura ~ CYOA
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 50 51
I smell malicious Beastclans on the rise, mixed with inflight traitors. Steve might have gone too far without knowing this time ...
I smell malicious Beastclans on the rise, mixed with inflight traitors. Steve might have gone too far without knowing this time ...
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
Oooh badges and a mystery? Two of my favorite things! :D
Oooh badges and a mystery? Two of my favorite things! :D
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
Duh duh duh...........

This only gets more and more interesting.
Duh duh duh...........

This only gets more and more interesting.
@Firra According to the spreadsheet, I played every day, but only roleplayed 6 days. I thought I had posted a roleplay every day. OKay, Day 1 is on page 5, Day 2 - page 11, Day 3 - page 16, Day 4 - page 22, Day 5 - page 27, Day 6 - page 35, and Day 7 - page 41. Thank you for a correction. :)

This was a lot to keep up with for you and @Tyeth. I do want to let you know that I was being pinged to the wrong post on at least 5 days. I was able to find the correct post, I just had to backtrack a bit from where the link led me. Other than that, I didn't have any trouble following along.
@Firra According to the spreadsheet, I played every day, but only roleplayed 6 days. I thought I had posted a roleplay every day. OKay, Day 1 is on page 5, Day 2 - page 11, Day 3 - page 16, Day 4 - page 22, Day 5 - page 27, Day 6 - page 35, and Day 7 - page 41. Thank you for a correction. :)

This was a lot to keep up with for you and @Tyeth. I do want to let you know that I was being pinged to the wrong post on at least 5 days. I was able to find the correct post, I just had to backtrack a bit from where the link led me. Other than that, I didn't have any trouble following along.
bR6NXdJ2_o.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its rightInk wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.wo7deo1a_o.png
@Stanzascale
Oops! It looks like I missed your name on Friday. It's all fixed on the main sheet now, so you have the full 19 tickets. (I'm definitely taking notes on people's choices for next year...heh)

@Rocwylde
Ahhh, that so dramatic! Levias to the rescue! (That is one cute goblin.) I'm sorry to hear you had a headache, I hope you didn't push yourself too hard

@SeaGodling
Thanks for pointing that out! Fixed!

@DraigTeg
Found the error, you're all set! You have 19 tickets.
@Stanzascale
Oops! It looks like I missed your name on Friday. It's all fixed on the main sheet now, so you have the full 19 tickets. (I'm definitely taking notes on people's choices for next year...heh)

@Rocwylde
Ahhh, that so dramatic! Levias to the rescue! (That is one cute goblin.) I'm sorry to hear you had a headache, I hope you didn't push yourself too hard

@SeaGodling
Thanks for pointing that out! Fixed!

@DraigTeg
Found the error, you're all set! You have 19 tickets.
60787410.png 57806280.png
Hello! The leaked document and its information are so mysterious and intriguing! I look forward to see what this is gonna entail. :o

Thank you so very much for this adventure! I had lots of fun reading through everything and participating via forms! Congratulations on the awesome job! :D
Hello! The leaked document and its information are so mysterious and intriguing! I look forward to see what this is gonna entail. :o

Thank you so very much for this adventure! I had lots of fun reading through everything and participating via forms! Congratulations on the awesome job! :D
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
Hmm, intriguing! I wonder if we'll find out what was really going on in those caves next year?

This was a lot of fun. Thanks for hosting this event! :D
Hmm, intriguing! I wonder if we'll find out what was really going on in those caves next year?

This was a lot of fun. Thanks for hosting this event! :D
xpP2XdL.png
Aw, damn, I missed yesterday :( Ah well, here's my a last RP post anyway ^-^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11658293] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/116583/11658293_350.png[/img] [/url] Araschnia breathes a sigh of relief when they reach the rescue team. A healer immediately starts to check her over and fuss over her injured wing, while she listens to Valena updating Conrad on everything that's happened. It's good to hear everyone else is safe and sound, and they will be outside soon, too! At Conrad's dramatics Araschnia has to hide a smile. She is definitely looking forward to a bath, but more of the warm and soapy kind. That, and a good nights sleep. Despite her exhaustion, though, she is already wondering if she will get the opportunity to come back here and explore the caves some more under less dire circumstances... @/Firra @/Tyreth Thank you both so much for hosting this event, as well as everyone else who was involved and who I might have missed! I had a ton of fun, and the story was really interesting; I spent a good deal of time reading through the other choices and paths I didn't take as well. Love the leaked message at the end; now I'm really curious. Are you planning to continue this story during the next Thundercrack or in some other format? ^-^ Also, the badges are awesome! That must be a lot of work though, wow o.o
Aw, damn, I missed yesterday :( Ah well, here's my a last RP post anyway ^-^

11658293_350.png

Araschnia breathes a sigh of relief when they reach the rescue team. A healer immediately starts to check her over and fuss over her injured wing, while she listens to Valena updating Conrad on everything that's happened. It's good to hear everyone else is safe and sound, and they will be outside soon, too! At Conrad's dramatics Araschnia has to hide a smile. She is definitely looking forward to a bath, but more of the warm and soapy kind. That, and a good nights sleep. Despite her exhaustion, though, she is already wondering if she will get the opportunity to come back here and explore the caves some more under less dire circumstances...

@/Firra @/Tyreth
Thank you both so much for hosting this event, as well as everyone else who was involved and who I might have missed! I had a ton of fun, and the story was really interesting; I spent a good deal of time reading through the other choices and paths I didn't take as well. Love the leaked message at the end; now I'm really curious. Are you planning to continue this story during the next Thundercrack or in some other format? ^-^ Also, the badges are awesome! That must be a lot of work though, wow o.o

cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
Uh oh, this is mysterious. And exciting! :oc

@Firra I'm a little confused, I have 7 days put down for roleplaying but 5 days put down for submitting? :P

I have a feeling that it might've been because I posted and submitted at FR midnight on Day 4, because I didn't get pinged for the next day.
Uh oh, this is mysterious. And exciting! :oc

@Firra I'm a little confused, I have 7 days put down for roleplaying but 5 days put down for submitting? :P

I have a feeling that it might've been because I posted and submitted at FR midnight on Day 4, because I didn't get pinged for the next day.
coconut_drink.pngPM me if you want to use max lvl cauldron or a wind nest.
O.o

Well then...
O.o

Well then...
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 50 51