Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Dressing Room - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18
I'm suddenly unable to search for and equip any apparel in the dressing room, attempting to search in the window just gives an error message that says "Well this is embarrassing, please include the following information in your report:"

I've tried reloading the window and it doesn't help. It just suddenly started happening in the middle of a dressing session with Lofaldall a little while ago and now it won't stop, even with mannequins and other loaded outfits.

Browser: Pale moon

Error text: http://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/search

Undefined variable: staging (View: /home/vhosts/www1.flightrising.com/app/views/hoard/mini_item.blade.php) (View: /home/vhosts/www1.flightrising.com/app/views/hoard/mini_item.blade.php) in /88b88f78746d03d702c85348a147612f Line 13
I'm suddenly unable to search for and equip any apparel in the dressing room, attempting to search in the window just gives an error message that says "Well this is embarrassing, please include the following information in your report:"

I've tried reloading the window and it doesn't help. It just suddenly started happening in the middle of a dressing session with Lofaldall a little while ago and now it won't stop, even with mannequins and other loaded outfits.

Browser: Pale moon

Error text: http://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/search

Undefined variable: staging (View: /home/vhosts/www1.flightrising.com/app/views/hoard/mini_item.blade.php) (View: /home/vhosts/www1.flightrising.com/app/views/hoard/mini_item.blade.php) in /88b88f78746d03d702c85348a147612f Line 13
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
[img]https://i.imgur.com/fpw1MZt.jpg[/img] All the other sage shawls are in the correct place. [s]And no, I'm not going to get a chickadee tattoo right now. It's for a character design.[/s]
fpw1MZt.jpg

All the other sage shawls are in the correct place.

And no, I'm not going to get a chickadee tattoo right now. It's for a character design.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
So, while I was in the dressing room, I noticed a problem with the Leather and Maroon Tail Wraps on female Bogsneaks.

29vjoqo.png
As you can see, the Leather Tail Wraps look fine. However, if you look at this...

2h2kvn8.png
The Maroon Tail Wraps are instead replaced with the Leather ones, as you can see.

I haven't tested if this mistake applies to any other Tail Wraps, but I'll certainly let you know if I encounter any. Thank you for your time.
So, while I was in the dressing room, I noticed a problem with the Leather and Maroon Tail Wraps on female Bogsneaks.

29vjoqo.png
As you can see, the Leather Tail Wraps look fine. However, if you look at this...

2h2kvn8.png
The Maroon Tail Wraps are instead replaced with the Leather ones, as you can see.

I haven't tested if this mistake applies to any other Tail Wraps, but I'll certainly let you know if I encounter any. Thank you for your time.
Untitled1579_20221022202851.png
Browser(s) Used
Chrome
Device(s) Used
Laptop
Device Operating System
Mac OS
Internet Connection Type
Wireless
Describe the bug in detail:
When I'm making an outfit with a skin/accent and switch dragons (same type & gender) the skin section goes blank and I have to re submit the skin ID
Browser(s) Used
Chrome
Device(s) Used
Laptop
Device Operating System
Mac OS
Internet Connection Type
Wireless
When I'm making an outfit with a skin/accent and switch dragons (same type & gender) the skin section goes blank and I have to re submit the skin ID
Not sure if this has been said before, but the teardrop chokers don't fit on female fae dragons. I checked on both the item previews and in the dressing room-- same issue.

Not Found
Not sure if this has been said before, but the teardrop chokers don't fit on female fae dragons. I checked on both the item previews and in the dressing room-- same issue.

Not Found
@Jayflying the chokers fit. the fae female neck is just unfortunate-looking
@Jayflying the chokers fit. the fae female neck is just unfortunate-looking
fzww6al.png
@chatoyant then why are they the right size to fit just under a fae's chin, as opposed to on their fins and almost clipping over their noses? That... makes very little sense.
@chatoyant then why are they the right size to fit just under a fae's chin, as opposed to on their fins and almost clipping over their noses? That... makes very little sense.
@Jayflying the fae's neck is naturally twisted like in akiri's pic here [img]https://i.imgur.com/miQiVHN.png[/img] (APRIL FOOLS 2017)
@Jayflying
the fae's neck is naturally twisted like in akiri's pic here
miQiVHN.png
(APRIL FOOLS 2017)
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
@clw23
Ah. Thanks for clarifying.
@clw23
Ah. Thanks for clarifying.
Browser(s) Used Google Browser(s) Version Latest Device(s) Used iPad 3 Device Operating System Apple, IOS Operating System Version IOS 10.3.3 Internet Connection Type Wireless Antivirus Installed N/A Antivirus Version N/A Describe the bug in detail: I decided to preview the Alchemist eyewear on my female Pearlcatcher HallowSpark. It was initially underneath her headdress, so I removed that so that it would be layered above it. Instead, the skull moves and you can see the outline of the dragons head were it should be. I removed it and put it on again, bit it stayed the same. I logged out and then back in but it's still the same. Edit: It's the same for every breed Image: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=27336086&skin=0&apparel=2977,2974,2978,2976,491,21045,10962,2975&xt=dressing.png[/img] Mannequin: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=4&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=2977,2974,2978,2976,491,21045,10962,2975&xt=dressing.png[img] Noc Male: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=11&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=2977,2974,2978,2976,491,21045,10962,2975&xt=dressing.png[/img]
Browser(s) Used
Google
Browser(s) Version
Latest
Device(s) Used
iPad 3
Device Operating System
Apple, IOS
Operating System Version
IOS 10.3.3
Internet Connection Type
Wireless
Antivirus Installed
N/A
Antivirus Version
N/A
I decided to preview the Alchemist eyewear on my female Pearlcatcher HallowSpark. It was initially underneath her headdress, so I removed that so that it would be layered above it. Instead, the skull moves and you can see the outline of the dragons head were it should be. I removed it and put it on again, bit it stayed the same. I logged out and then back in but it's still the same.

Edit: It's the same for every breed

Image:
dragon?did=27336086&skin=0&apparel=2977,2974,2978,2976,491,21045,10962,2975&xt=dressing.png

Mannequin:
dummy?breed=4&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=2977,2974,2978,2976,491,21045,10962,2975&xt=dressing.png[img]Noc Male:[/img]dummy?breed=11&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=2977,2974,2978,2976,491,21045,10962,2975&xt=dressing.png
Eh7mW.gif
5tHOv.gif
WpHT3.gif
8qVxd.gif
Bo1ub.gif
FpJLG.gif
TuipX.gif
gF5U2.gif
QZhRp.gif
KkedT.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18