Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Dressing Room - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18
@Kiradog234

That's because the alchemist eyewear includes a layer of soot over the nose of the dragon, that is what you're seeing, not the nose showing through the headdress but the soot being layered over it
@Kiradog234

That's because the alchemist eyewear includes a layer of soot over the nose of the dragon, that is what you're seeing, not the nose showing through the headdress but the soot being layered over it
d6VP0mp.png JrZGMGx.png
Bb9XFYa.png
gziv3Ja.png
Pn33kaF.png
mlSrRbK.png
gAJtKYm.png
BTRr72z.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
R1dejfm.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=35798446&skin=0&apparel=6973&xt=dressing.png[/img] Flourish bracelets only showing up on one of the front legs
dragon?did=35798446&skin=0&apparel=6973&xt=dressing.png
Flourish bracelets only showing up on one of the front legs
If you have a chartreuse/cottoncandy xxy to sell, dm me!

Check out my Deviantart if you'd like :3
The red and gold flair scarf is under "head" category, while the rest of the flair scarves are in "body".
The red and gold flair scarf is under "head" category, while the rest of the flair scarves are in "body".
CLVpsxr.gif
Windbound plumage is an 'extra' while sanguine plumage is 'head'
Windbound plumage is an 'extra' while sanguine plumage is 'head'
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
golden sage sleeves is shown under "wings" category of items instead of "legs" [item=Golden Sage Sleeves] [img]https://imgur.com/m4DRRFd.png[/img]
golden sage sleeves is shown under "wings" category of items instead of "legs"
Golden Sage Sleeves
m4DRRFd.png
5710.png

| +11fr | they/them |
@Deoxtri The Flourish Bracelet is like that on every breed.

I apologize if you know this already since posting your comment ^^'
@Deoxtri The Flourish Bracelet is like that on every breed.

I apologize if you know this already since posting your comment ^^'
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
When in the Dressing Room, if you input a dragon ID to view in an outfit you've made, any skin/accent present disappears, so that you have to input its ID again. This is especially irritating if it's an older outfit you made, and you can no longer find the ID for the skin/accent
When in the Dressing Room, if you input a dragon ID to view in an outfit you've made, any skin/accent present disappears, so that you have to input its ID again. This is especially irritating if it's an older outfit you made, and you can no longer find the ID for the skin/accent
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
The "Diaphanous Sylvan Headpiece" appears under Body not Head like all the other Sylvan Sets. Small thing but it bugged me.
The "Diaphanous Sylvan Headpiece" appears under Body not Head like all the other Sylvan Sets. Small thing but it bugged me.
tumblr_inline_nswmx12klI1qiwi8o_500.gifBVUXJUX.pngUed3cu6.pngtumblr_inline_owkwhoE5f51u26x8a_540.pngtumblr_inline_nswmx12klI1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Morrenia [quote name="Morrenia" date=2017-11-23 10:48:24] golden sage sleeves is shown under "wings" category of items instead of "legs" [item=Golden Sage Sleeves] [img]https://imgur.com/m4DRRFd.png[/img] [/quote] So are Charming, Dusty, Lucky, and Mystic
@Morrenia
Morrenia wrote on 2017-11-23:
Golden Sage Sleeves
m4DRRFd.png

So are Charming, Dusty, Lucky, and Mystic
+2 FR time

DRS: Permanent dragons are all in the den!
[quote name="Missixo" date="2018-02-11 20:06:26" ] @/Morrenia [quote name="Morrenia" date=2017-11-23 10:48:24] golden sage sleeves is shown under "wings" category of items instead of "legs" [item=Golden Sage Sleeves] [img]https://imgur.com/m4DRRFd.png[/img] [/quote] So are Charming, Dusty, Lucky, and Mystic [/quote] And the frosted, raven, and autumn woodbaskets
Missixo wrote on 2018-02-11 20:06:26:
@/Morrenia
Morrenia wrote on 2017-11-23:
Golden Sage Sleeves
m4DRRFd.png

So are Charming, Dusty, Lucky, and Mystic
And the frosted, raven, and autumn woodbaskets
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18