Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Secondary Gene Suggestions
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
[quote name="Silagul" date="2022-02-27 04:44:47" ] [quote name="Pesky" date="2021-12-09 12:05:41" ] I think secondary genes that make the wings "transparent" (ex: bee, sludge) are really cool and we should have more of those. In particular, something themed after fish fins, and maybe something more plain than the ones we have now so it's more universally applicable. [/quote] YES! We need fish fin genes! A primary gene that matches the secondary could be fish scales. I also think map genes would be neat. Like, a map pattern on the wings (and possibly a primary to match it) that could show Flight Rising's map areas or some real countries/continents. It could be stylized like an old map with monochromatic palette or multiple different colors. Examples: [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/fc/72/84/fc7284a57ad724093213196407b4c780.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/21/82/aa/2182aab331790ca91c25b12f83f41675.jpg[/img] I would prefer the gene(s) to be simplified like the first picture rather than have a ton of detail like the the second one. It would be a lot easier to look at. [/quote] I absolutely love the map gene idea, the aesthetic would be so nice + it includes the Flight Rising lore!
Silagul wrote on 2022-02-27 04:44:47:
Pesky wrote on 2021-12-09 12:05:41:
I think secondary genes that make the wings "transparent" (ex: bee, sludge) are really cool and we should have more of those. In particular, something themed after fish fins, and maybe something more plain than the ones we have now so it's more universally applicable.
YES! We need fish fin genes! A primary gene that matches the secondary could be fish scales.

I also think map genes would be neat. Like, a map pattern on the wings (and possibly a primary to match it) that could show Flight Rising's map areas or some real countries/continents. It could be stylized like an old map with monochromatic palette or multiple different colors.
Examples:
fc7284a57ad724093213196407b4c780.jpg
2182aab331790ca91c25b12f83f41675.jpg
I would prefer the gene(s) to be simplified like the first picture rather than have a ton of detail like the the second one. It would be a lot easier to look at.

I absolutely love the map gene idea, the aesthetic would be so nice + it includes the Flight Rising lore!
Lion-Transparent-PNG-Clip-Art-Image-3.png source.gif
source.gif
giphy.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
[quote name="Nyardyn" date="2021-11-12 06:00:29" ] "Deep Sea" gene! Gives a dragon a soft sheen a bit like iridescent scales, but with phosphorizing spots along their body, head and legs. I'd be so pretty and it'd work fantastically with a secondary called "Phosphorize" that does the same to a dragon's wings. A matching tert could be a glowing belly - instead of glistening like glimmer it could have a soft, scale-like quality with small glowing spots. [/quote] Oh this would be great!!
Nyardyn wrote on 2021-11-12 06:00:29:
"Deep Sea" gene!
Gives a dragon a soft sheen a bit like iridescent scales, but with phosphorizing spots along their body, head and legs.

I'd be so pretty and it'd work fantastically with a secondary called "Phosphorize" that does the same to a dragon's wings.

A matching tert could be a glowing belly - instead of glistening like glimmer it could have a soft, scale-like quality with small glowing spots.

Oh this would be great!!
I miss lots of pings for misspelling, please check yours when pinging me..! He/Him
10hours ahead of FRtime| My art tag in Tumblr | Get your own commission! |Dragons for sale | WISHLIST
[quote name="wbicepuppy" date="2021-11-22 21:23:15" ] [quote name="theRogueDragon" date="2021-11-17 05:24:24" ] Pigeon! I mean the wings are sorta like Peregrine but still really neat ;) [img]https://static.pigeonracingpigeon.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Mariskas-wing.jpg[/img] [/quote] The name for that pattern on a pigeon is "checkered", and I'd be all for that! [/quote] Checkered, Yes!! What should the primary gene equivalent be named?
wbicepuppy wrote on 2021-11-22 21:23:15:
theRogueDragon wrote on 2021-11-17 05:24:24:
Pigeon! I mean the wings are sorta like Peregrine but still really neat ;)
Mariskas-wing.jpg
The name for that pattern on a pigeon is "checkered", and I'd be all for that!
Checkered, Yes!!
What should the primary gene equivalent be named?
She/her FR+3
PWYW Art shop
Free lore
Wishlist keeper & profile dragon
Codes

Coraline-1-1-1-1.png
Siva-s-skin-s-button.png tumblr_no59vxOK931u07azbo4_100.png
I would love a secondary (and primary) with a dendritic, fractal-y, tree-like pattern. Like a secondary (and primary) counterpart to veined! I would be really cool for nature and lightning (and even plague and earth) dragons especially, but also for dragons/people who just really like trees. Something like these: [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7pq4owJHnEk/Uw4XOVU5P1I/AAAAAAAAA3Y/Ba1MBthyr1g/s1600/Spooky-tree-image-Graphics-Fairy11.jpg[/img] [img]https://fractalzenith.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/dendrite-tree.jpg[/img] [img]https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/dendrite-limestone-rock-solnhofen-found-germany-x-78076821.jpg[/img] [img]https://secure.i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01535/blue-lightning_1535386i.jpg[/img]
I would love a secondary (and primary) with a dendritic, fractal-y, tree-like pattern. Like a secondary (and primary) counterpart to veined! I would be really cool for nature and lightning (and even plague and earth) dragons especially, but also for dragons/people who just really like trees. Something like these:
Spooky-tree-image-Graphics-Fairy11.jpg
dendrite-tree.jpg
dendrite-limestone-rock-solnhofen-found-germany-x-78076821.jpg
blue-lightning_1535386i.jpg
41.png 103.png She/Her pronouns, please. 65.png 32.png
[quote name="HeroSmitten" date="2022-06-16 14:02:20" ] I would love a secondary (and primary) with a dendritic, fractal-y, tree-like pattern. Like a secondary (and primary) counterpart to veined! I would be really cool for nature and lightning (and even plague and earth) dragons especially, but also for dragons/people who just really like trees. [/quote]
HeroSmitten wrote on 2022-06-16 14:02:20:
I would love a secondary (and primary) with a dendritic, fractal-y, tree-like pattern. Like a secondary (and primary) counterpart to veined! I would be really cool for nature and lightning (and even plague and earth) dragons especially, but also for dragons/people who just really like trees.
She/her FR+3
PWYW Art shop
Free lore
Wishlist keeper & profile dragon
Codes

Coraline-1-1-1-1.png
Siva-s-skin-s-button.png tumblr_no59vxOK931u07azbo4_100.png
Fa_et for all dragons that do not have it yet!!
Fa_et for all dragons that do not have it yet!!
tumblr_nik7m7KDt61r6570qo4_500.gif
[quote name="Amazingdragonlet" date="2022-05-28 16:04:25" ] [quote name="wbicepuppy" date="2021-11-22 21:23:15" ] [quote name="theRogueDragon" date="2021-11-17 05:24:24" ] Pigeon! I mean the wings are sorta like Peregrine but still really neat ;) [img]https://static.pigeonracingpigeon.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Mariskas-wing.jpg[/img] [/quote] The name for that pattern on a pigeon is "checkered", and I'd be all for that! [/quote] Checkered, Yes!! What should the primary gene equivalent be named? [/quote] Chess or plaid lol
Amazingdragonlet wrote on 2022-05-28 16:04:25:
wbicepuppy wrote on 2021-11-22 21:23:15:
theRogueDragon wrote on 2021-11-17 05:24:24:
Pigeon! I mean the wings are sorta like Peregrine but still really neat ;)
Mariskas-wing.jpg
The name for that pattern on a pigeon is "checkered", and I'd be all for that!
Checkered, Yes!!
What should the primary gene equivalent be named?

Chess or plaid lol
lucifer.gif
Div.gifDiv.gif
FObX7rS.pngfDSaoY3.pngDmyubyt.png
Div.gifDiv.gif
This might be weird, but could we possibly get some secondary genes that do NOT change the color of the tundra floof, and only affect the wings? I got some dragons I’m struggling to find secondary genes for because I like the shade of the tundra floof, but the secondary makes it darker or lighter

Sorry, I’m struggling to put my thoughts into words. Basically, I want a secondary gene that DOES affect the wings, but will NOT affect the floof color on tundras
This might be weird, but could we possibly get some secondary genes that do NOT change the color of the tundra floof, and only affect the wings? I got some dragons I’m struggling to find secondary genes for because I like the shade of the tundra floof, but the secondary makes it darker or lighter

Sorry, I’m struggling to put my thoughts into words. Basically, I want a secondary gene that DOES affect the wings, but will NOT affect the floof color on tundras
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
Is there a possibility to have the paint gene become available for banescales?
Is there a possibility to have the paint gene become available for banescales?
Hi! I really wish you would give Banescales the Facet gene (along with crystal). It would look really good with their sharp features. I am surprised crystal and facet didn't get included with them when they came out. Thank you for listening.
Hi! I really wish you would give Banescales the Facet gene (along with crystal). It would look really good with their sharp features. I am surprised crystal and facet didn't get included with them when they came out. Thank you for listening.
tumblr_nik7m7KDt61r6570qo4_500.gif
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64