Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Free lore!
1 2
Free, but tips appreciated! You can tell me any ideas you have in mind for personality, backstory, that sort of thing. Maybe I'll even organize it into one of those pretty template things for you! One requirement, though: you credit me. It doesn't have to be big, just some tiny text tucked away somewhere will do the job. You're free to edit my writing or rewrite it more to your liking, but please keep the credit. Dragons I've helped write lore for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55987966][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/559880/55987966_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79783876][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/797839/79783876_350.png[/img][/url]
Free, but tips appreciated! You can tell me any ideas you have in mind for personality, backstory, that sort of thing. Maybe I'll even organize it into one of those pretty template things for you! One requirement, though: you credit me. It doesn't have to be big, just some tiny text tucked away somewhere will do the job. You're free to edit my writing or rewrite it more to your liking, but please keep the credit.

Dragons I've helped write lore for

55987966_350.png 79783876_350.png
She/her FR+3
PWYW Art shop
Free lore
Wishlist keeper & profile dragon
Codes

Coraline-1-1-1-1.png
Siva-s-skin-s-button.png tumblr_no59vxOK931u07azbo4_100.png
Bump!
Bump!
She/her FR+3
PWYW Art shop
Free lore
Codes

Coraline-1-1-1-1.png
cutely smacks down a follow while I work out personalities
cutely smacks down a follow while I work out personalities
wcadopt-voiken1.png ZTsKQhL.png wcadopt-voiken2.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
~Bump!~
~Bump!~
She/her FR+3
PWYW Art shop
Free lore
Codes

Coraline-1-1-1-1.png
If you're interested, there are many dragons in my clan who have their ideas set out in the form of titles and statistics, but no actual written lore as I haven't gotten around to it. Each "story" tidbit is in the format of:

Log 1: Lorem ipsum lorem ipsum lorem ipsum

Log 2: Lorem ipsum lorem ipsum

Log 3: Lorem ipsum lorem ipsum

Here is a sample of a finished lore page. Usually each log is between 2-7 sentences, with 1-4 logs per page, but there's no real limit, and are written from the POV of an A.I.-esque dragon who has her own opinions but usually keeps them blunt and objective. Some dragons are normal and just work for the collective, some dragons are completely out-there and anomalous. Some dragons are forced to be kept track of, some dragons agree to join the collective (both are noted in bios).

Any dragons who's broadcasts aren't marked with a ">" symbol are ones who are unfinished and probably don't have any lore written, any dragons with no broadcast message are completely undecided, and my hibden also has permas. For every dragon out of these that you write for, I'll give you a 15kt tip regardless on whether I actually use it or not! Your credits will be written right below "End of File" at the bottom along with a url link to either your profile or this thread, whichever you prefer. I'll also add credits if I inspire or snip from your writings.

Just note that the only things I'm really looking for are the logs, and if you want to switch up their abilities at all you have some creative freedom there too! If you're interested, you can also pick out some recommended items for their inventory, but that is totally optional.

I think I covered everything, my messages are open if you have any questions or would rather send lore over there!
If you're interested, there are many dragons in my clan who have their ideas set out in the form of titles and statistics, but no actual written lore as I haven't gotten around to it. Each "story" tidbit is in the format of:

Log 1: Lorem ipsum lorem ipsum lorem ipsum

Log 2: Lorem ipsum lorem ipsum

Log 3: Lorem ipsum lorem ipsum

Here is a sample of a finished lore page. Usually each log is between 2-7 sentences, with 1-4 logs per page, but there's no real limit, and are written from the POV of an A.I.-esque dragon who has her own opinions but usually keeps them blunt and objective. Some dragons are normal and just work for the collective, some dragons are completely out-there and anomalous. Some dragons are forced to be kept track of, some dragons agree to join the collective (both are noted in bios).

Any dragons who's broadcasts aren't marked with a ">" symbol are ones who are unfinished and probably don't have any lore written, any dragons with no broadcast message are completely undecided, and my hibden also has permas. For every dragon out of these that you write for, I'll give you a 15kt tip regardless on whether I actually use it or not! Your credits will be written right below "End of File" at the bottom along with a url link to either your profile or this thread, whichever you prefer. I'll also add credits if I inspire or snip from your writings.

Just note that the only things I'm really looking for are the logs, and if you want to switch up their abilities at all you have some creative freedom there too! If you're interested, you can also pick out some recommended items for their inventory, but that is totally optional.

I think I covered everything, my messages are open if you have any questions or would rather send lore over there!
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
@Niceless
Seems very interesting- It's likely I'll try one or two of your dragons!
@Niceless
Seems very interesting- It's likely I'll try one or two of your dragons!
She/her FR+3
PWYW Art shop
Free lore
Codes

Coraline-1-1-1-1.png
bump!
bump!
She/her FR+3
PWYW Art shop
Free lore
Codes

Coraline-1-1-1-1.png
[center][i]Hey look who got their personalities sorted out?? There's general info about her in their bio, including an idea for her backstory, though you don't have to follow it if you can come up with a better reason for her being able to speak Coatl. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79783876][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/797839/79783876_350.png[/img][/url][/i][/center]
Hey look who got their personalities sorted out??

There's general info about her in their bio, including an idea for her backstory, though you don't have to follow it if you can come up with a better reason for her being able to speak Coatl.

79783876_350.png
@Cindertail
Barcode was just a young dragonet when she was separated from her pack. She was hungry and alone when a traveling coatl found them. The coatl didn't want Barcode to to grow up alone, or worse, starve, and so brought her to a community of coatls. The coatls cared for Barcode until they were old enough to go find a new home.
Barcode has wondered why her parents didn't come looking for her before, and sometimes can't fall asleep in her musings. In general they're a helpful, friendly, and occasionally sleep-deprived dragon.

Hope this helps!
@Cindertail
Barcode was just a young dragonet when she was separated from her pack. She was hungry and alone when a traveling coatl found them. The coatl didn't want Barcode to to grow up alone, or worse, starve, and so brought her to a community of coatls. The coatls cared for Barcode until they were old enough to go find a new home.
Barcode has wondered why her parents didn't come looking for her before, and sometimes can't fall asleep in her musings. In general they're a helpful, friendly, and occasionally sleep-deprived dragon.

Hope this helps!
She/her FR+3
PWYW Art shop
Free lore
Codes

Coraline-1-1-1-1.png
It does, thank you!! I quite like it :)
It does, thank you!! I quite like it :)