Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Secondary Gene Suggestions
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
I made this years ago to match a specific dragon. [skin=27469] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=4979155&skin=27469&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] (I sold the dragon, so not linking directly) While it just looks like a rainbow, I color picked directly from pinstripe. In a plainer color like eggplant, it would just be a beige-y shade, faded into the dark purple. (the stripe running along the side of the body is where I color picked, plus the color of the feet.) I decided on a silver mane on my skin, but on a gene I suppose one would use the color of the alternate stripe (so the banana yellow in my case) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=111&bodygene=22&breed=8&element=4&eyetype=13&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=18&winggene=0&wings=111&auth=7f56ab2b6bd91c751ccdc0575e7bce14feb960c1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] On radioactive it would go from the pink to green to black at the wing joint. With a teal/cyan mane. Have a terrible mockup. Pretend the colors aren't muddy and the sparkles aren't so dull from me slapping a color layer over it lol [img]https://i.postimg.cc/FK9QvXwx/terrible-mockup.png[/img] Having it look glossier would be nice. .. heck go full retro with this as the primary. | V [img]https://www.ponylandpress.com/specialoffer/fullsize/mostarhopper.jpg[/img] The transparency of slime/sludge, but no goop, with sparkles within, slight glossiness. Maybe even put those metallic threads in manes for the secondary.
I made this years ago to match a specific dragon.

dragon?did=4979155&skin=27469&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

(I sold the dragon, so not linking directly)

While it just looks like a rainbow, I color picked directly from pinstripe. In a plainer color like eggplant, it would just be a beige-y shade, faded into the dark purple. (the stripe running along the side of the body is where I color picked, plus the color of the feet.) I decided on a silver mane on my skin, but on a gene I suppose one would use the color of the alternate stripe (so the banana yellow in my case)

dragon?age=1&body=111&bodygene=22&breed=8&element=4&eyetype=13&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=18&winggene=0&wings=111&auth=7f56ab2b6bd91c751ccdc0575e7bce14feb960c1&dummyext=prev.png

On radioactive it would go from the pink to green to black at the wing joint. With a teal/cyan mane. Have a terrible mockup. Pretend the colors aren't muddy and the sparkles aren't so dull from me slapping a color layer over it lol

terrible-mockup.png

Having it look glossier would be nice. .. heck go full retro with this as the primary.

|
V

mostarhopper.jpg

The transparency of slime/sludge, but no goop, with sparkles within, slight glossiness. Maybe even put those metallic threads in manes for the secondary.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[quote name="Narconia" date="2021-01-03 18:31:58" ] I think it would be cool to have something that looks holographic glitter like a primary/ secondary version of the tert glimmer, but it also has something like the fade/blend or iridiscente/shimmer going on as well. [/quote]
Narconia wrote on 2021-01-03 18:31:58:
I think it would be cool to have something that looks holographic glitter like a primary/ secondary version of the tert glimmer, but it also has something like the fade/blend or iridiscente/shimmer going on as well.
She/her FR+3
PWYW Art shop
Free lore
Wishlist keeper & profile dragon
Codes

Coraline-1-1-1-1.png
Siva-s-skin-s-button.png tumblr_no59vxOK931u07azbo4_100.png
Please consider flaunt/flair for veils [emoji=owl size=1]
Please consider flaunt/flair for veils
A Hickory Horned Devil Wing pattern could be super cool!!!
A Hickory Horned Devil Wing pattern could be super cool!!!
light_rose_by_dogi_crimson-darmgwb.png
lionfish and especially noxtide for banescales, i am on my hands and knees begging
lionfish and especially noxtide for banescales, i am on my hands and knees begging
ePOliyb.png
ypcKWM0.png
JvUa9ma.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
75678404.png
Please make a gene like Susie's wing patterns, I love the subtlety and simplicity of it! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/custom-shop/backgrounds/custom-shop-background-63eb1c7a9e3ca.png[/img]
Please make a gene like Susie's wing patterns, I love the subtlety and simplicity of it!

custom-shop-background-63eb1c7a9e3ca.png
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
@Alphrussia I think her wings are seraph
@Alphrussia I think her wings are seraph
My Dragon Lore
My Wishlist
FCB's Breeding Challenge
iiKN0kS.png
@reefsharkqueen Thanks for letting me know, but I don't think it looks like Seraph - here's what Seraph looks like on a Coalt: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=150&bodygene=40&breed=12&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=5&wings=159&auth=f47f16a3a8fbd3737941e72d907c577c337e2217&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Seraph doesn't have the wing-tip markings or the gradient present on her wings.
@reefsharkqueen
Thanks for letting me know, but I don't think it looks like Seraph - here's what Seraph looks like on a Coalt:
dragon?age=1&body=150&bodygene=40&breed=12&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=5&wings=159&auth=f47f16a3a8fbd3737941e72d907c577c337e2217&dummyext=prev.png
Seraph doesn't have the wing-tip markings or the gradient present on her wings.
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
@Alphrussia my only other guess is basic, but her design is beautiful regardless/gen
@Alphrussia my only other guess is basic, but her design is beautiful regardless/gen
My Dragon Lore
My Wishlist
FCB's Breeding Challenge
iiKN0kS.png
Glitter wings, like glimmer but a little less, just so it looks dusted with glitter

edit: after posting i thought about pairing glimmer with glitter and what would the body be ... gloss :)
Glitter wings, like glimmer but a little less, just so it looks dusted with glitter

edit: after posting i thought about pairing glimmer with glitter and what would the body be ... gloss :)
H3F42Xv.png VHFsfxu.gif gZJK8U8.png oNZeeYr.gif gU2ykYl.png
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64