Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Secondary Gene Suggestions
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 63 64
I would love it if they made a primary and secondary gene that looks like the glimmer tertiary <3

They could call it showbizz or something~

Just imagine all the pretty sparkly dragons! Aaah, so beautiful :D
I would love it if they made a primary and secondary gene that looks like the glimmer tertiary <3

They could call it showbizz or something~

Just imagine all the pretty sparkly dragons! Aaah, so beautiful :D
I posted a primary gene suggestion: Galaxy. Here's my other idea-- Secondary Gene: Nebula. Nebulae are awesome. [img]https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/image/1605/PelicanIC5067close_colombari_q100_watermark.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.rabiagale.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Hubble-Carina-Nebula-1024x695.jpg[/img] [i]So cool[/i] Something like that, condensed and probably a little simplified. This gene could be called something else I guess, maybe Nova 'cause it sounds cooler. Whichever. Anyway, it could work with all colors; it'd just have to have contrasting and/or complementary colors to give it depth and detail. The last picture is an image of supernova remnants over the Veil nebula. [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/36/e3/be/36e3be33749735480695c75774f07958.jpg[/img] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/2c/f8/8c/2cf88c7a40fd5a53b06736120d2104f2.jpg[/img] Check out my other post about the idea for a primary gene: Galaxy :D
I posted a primary gene suggestion: Galaxy. Here's my other idea-- Secondary Gene: Nebula.

Nebulae are awesome.

PelicanIC5067close_colombari_q100_watermark.jpg

Hubble-Carina-Nebula-1024x695.jpg

So cool

Something like that, condensed and probably a little simplified. This gene could be called something else I guess, maybe Nova 'cause it sounds cooler. Whichever. Anyway, it could work with all colors; it'd just have to have contrasting and/or complementary colors to give it depth and detail. The last picture is an image of supernova remnants over the Veil nebula.

36e3be33749735480695c75774f07958.jpg

2cf88c7a40fd5a53b06736120d2104f2.jpg

Check out my other post about the idea for a primary gene: Galaxy
:D
Definitely casting my vote for Peacock, Mosaic, and Galaxy concepts, wow!
Definitely casting my vote for Peacock, Mosaic, and Galaxy concepts, wow!
il_75x75.1312599259_4fno.jpgyGoZ2OC.png.a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png
Galaxy in secondary or primary or even tertiary would make my entire life. Also, love the mosaic idea or even a stained glass idea.
Galaxy in secondary or primary or even tertiary would make my entire life. Also, love the mosaic idea or even a stained glass idea.
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
Always tired, so I apologize if I take forever to respond
A mosaic or stained glass gene would sure kill my wallet but it'd look amazing. I'd definitely want something along those lines!
A mosaic or stained glass gene would sure kill my wallet but it'd look amazing. I'd definitely want something along those lines!
16441.png
I think the galaxy is a really good idea! Although, it may be hard to make, I'm not sure, I know nothing of digital art *^*
I think the galaxy is a really good idea! Although, it may be hard to make, I'm not sure, I know nothing of digital art *^*
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Something like tribal tattoos would be cool!
Something like tribal tattoos would be cool!
Also... that peacock gene!
Also... that peacock gene!
make wings look like massive leaves
make wings look like massive leaves
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
Pardon me for the rough digital art skills (also this was done in Paint) but this was just a little concept I was working on although the image in my head looked a lot better than this. I might draw this design with traditional art later to showcase it in a much better light but for now here's Gene: Sunset! Or at least that's the only name I could think of that sort of fit. [img]http://i.imgur.com/M3T5KOQ.png[/img] The idea is that there's a background gradient from the top of wing to the bottom with the MAIN gene color. Then the spot designs also have the MAIN gene color for the solid background color. However the outline of the spots and the spiral circles designs inside the big circles (yes those are supposed to look like they are spiraling out from the center) with be the accent color to the MAIN gene color. So in my example I just used random colors to highlight the design but here on FR the two different colors would be the main gene color and then it's accent color. Anyway, I wouldn't mind some comments on this idea (I know its rough but I think it could look cool!).
Pardon me for the rough digital art skills (also this was done in Paint) but this was just a little concept I was working on although the image in my head looked a lot better than this. I might draw this design with traditional art later to showcase it in a much better light but for now here's Gene: Sunset! Or at least that's the only name I could think of that sort of fit.
M3T5KOQ.png

The idea is that there's a background gradient from the top of wing to the bottom with the MAIN gene color. Then the spot designs also have the MAIN gene color for the solid background color. However the outline of the spots and the spiral circles designs inside the big circles (yes those are supposed to look like they are spiraling out from the center) with be the accent color to the MAIN gene color.

So in my example I just used random colors to highlight the design but here on FR the two different colors would be the main gene color and then it's accent color.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind some comments on this idea (I know its rough but I think it could look cool!).
XriSV9h.gif
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 63 64