Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Secondary Gene Suggestions
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 63 64
[quote name="LordAlois" date=2016-07-12 16:44:54] [quote name="Tsuni" date=2016-01-21 15:08:12] Sketch Like colored-pencil or regular pencil sketch texture of sorts! Leaf veins [b]Stained[/b] Fog/frost Ice/frozen(sorta like a shimmer facet mix) Snowy owl [/quote] @Tsuni [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1734727]are you happy now[/url] [/quote] Very, but not what I meant. Ha. I meant like... Geez. It's hard to explain. Like dye stains splotches faded more than others that overlap... Urf... really hard to explain when I'm awful at explaining. Stain art of sorts, really. @LordAlois
LordAlois wrote on 2016-07-12:
Tsuni wrote on 2016-01-21:
Sketch Like colored-pencil or regular pencil sketch texture of sorts!

Leaf veins

Stained

Fog/frost

Ice/frozen(sorta like a shimmer facet mix)

Snowy owl

@Tsuni

are you happy now

Very, but not what I meant. Ha. I meant like... Geez. It's hard to explain. Like dye stains splotches faded more than others that overlap...

Urf... really hard to explain when I'm awful at explaining. Stain art of sorts, really.

@LordAlois
Check out the Sales tab in my lair! It's full of gen 1s!

Water my plants?
1122832.png1123143.png1122971.png
@KatieOurMatie

Oh my...That Peacock Pattern is simply gorgeous!
I'd love to see a more detailed version on the other breeds, if you get around too it, but they look...just AMAZING on Coatl's!
I feel like this should really be made~ You basically have my full support! ^-^
@KatieOurMatie

Oh my...That Peacock Pattern is simply gorgeous!
I'd love to see a more detailed version on the other breeds, if you get around too it, but they look...just AMAZING on Coatl's!
I feel like this should really be made~ You basically have my full support! ^-^
image0.jpg

» art shop
» wishlist
» sales
[/center]
@PoisonedTea Ahhh, thanks so much! <3 Since this is meant to be nothing more than a suggestion, it's probably not that likely that I'll go out of my way to make a fully rendered version. Unless FR responds positively to the job application I sent them a few days back, lol. Then I'd DEFINITELY see about making a finished version. <:D
@PoisonedTea Ahhh, thanks so much! <3 Since this is meant to be nothing more than a suggestion, it's probably not that likely that I'll go out of my way to make a fully rendered version. Unless FR responds positively to the job application I sent them a few days back, lol. Then I'd DEFINITELY see about making a finished version. <:D
sig2.png
[quote name="Phenri" date=2016-06-08 05:29:00] [quote name="wolfhowler77" date=2016-06-03 22:36:29] [quote name="KatieOurMatie" date=2016-06-03 10:53:42] [quote name="KatieOurMatie" date=2016-02-19 07:54:05] This is probably a concept that's already been introduced before, heh. Figured I should give it a go none the less! Peacocks! Since it's just a rough idea, the artwork is a little sloppy and I only bothered to do one side, since it's pretty detailed as a concept! I ended up trying out different colour combos, most of which I colour-picked from scries of butterfly. It'd look particularly lovely on feathered dragons, like coatls, sds and imps! What do you guys think? Original concept, using Emerald: [img]http://s28.postimg.org/r83jhyh19/emerald.jpg[/img] Some other colours: [img]http://s28.postimg.org/zevj9j73x/estdfngb.jpg[/img] [/quote] Okay! People have been asking a lot about how this would work on dragons with more leathery wings, so I went ahead and plotted out some basic blobs for where the pattern could be placed on them. It was fun to expand on this as a concept, even if it's super rough. c: I would imagine that it wouldn't NEED to have a feathery texture, since as a concept, I think it's more about the dramatic pattern than than anything else. (These aren't any particular FR colours, I just picked whatever colours stood out.) [img]http://s33.postimg.org/m0d0qt9y7/peacock.jpg[/img] [/quote] Thank you so much this is amazing! Total support! [/quote] Oooooh! Yes please! This could look so cool as an actual gene! :D [/quote] Yes yes yes all of my yes this would be amazing!
Phenri wrote on 2016-06-08:
wolfhowler77 wrote on 2016-06-03:
KatieOurMatie wrote on 2016-06-03:
KatieOurMatie wrote on 2016-02-19:
This is probably a concept that's already been introduced before, heh. Figured I should give it a go none the less! Peacocks!

Since it's just a rough idea, the artwork is a little sloppy and I only bothered to do one side, since it's pretty detailed as a concept! I ended up trying out different colour combos, most of which I colour-picked from scries of butterfly.

It'd look particularly lovely on feathered dragons, like coatls, sds and imps!

What do you guys think?

Original concept, using Emerald:
emerald.jpg

Some other colours:
estdfngb.jpg

Okay! People have been asking a lot about how this would work on dragons with more leathery wings, so I went ahead and plotted out some basic blobs for where the pattern could be placed on them. It was fun to expand on this as a concept, even if it's super rough. c:

I would imagine that it wouldn't NEED to have a feathery texture, since as a concept, I think it's more about the dramatic pattern than than anything else.

(These aren't any particular FR colours, I just picked whatever colours stood out.)

peacock.jpg
Thank you so much this is amazing! Total support!

Oooooh! Yes please! This could look so cool as an actual gene! :D
Yes yes yes all of my yes this would be amazing!
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
FbBE7dN.png
bYt72YT.png
y2UYCzJ.png
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
Ap2AjBP.gif
o090-d01-Sinornis.pngo090-d02-Sinornis.pngo090-d03-Sinornis.pngo090-d04-Sinornis.pngo090-d05-Sinornis.png
[quote name="Sinornis" date=2016-07-26 15:52:00] [quote name="Phenri" date=2016-06-08 05:29:00] [quote name="wolfhowler77" date=2016-06-03 22:36:29] [quote name="KatieOurMatie" date=2016-06-03 10:53:42] [quote name="KatieOurMatie" date=2016-02-19 07:54:05] This is probably a concept that's already been introduced before, heh. Figured I should give it a go none the less! Peacocks! Since it's just a rough idea, the artwork is a little sloppy and I only bothered to do one side, since it's pretty detailed as a concept! I ended up trying out different colour combos, most of which I colour-picked from scries of butterfly. It'd look particularly lovely on feathered dragons, like coatls, sds and imps! What do you guys think? Original concept, using Emerald: [img]http://s28.postimg.org/r83jhyh19/emerald.jpg[/img] Some other colours: [img]http://s28.postimg.org/zevj9j73x/estdfngb.jpg[/img] [/quote] Okay! People have been asking a lot about how this would work on dragons with more leathery wings, so I went ahead and plotted out some basic blobs for where the pattern could be placed on them. It was fun to expand on this as a concept, even if it's super rough. c: I would imagine that it wouldn't NEED to have a feathery texture, since as a concept, I think it's more about the dramatic pattern than than anything else. (These aren't any particular FR colours, I just picked whatever colours stood out.) [img]http://s33.postimg.org/m0d0qt9y7/peacock.jpg[/img] [/quote] Thank you so much this is amazing! Total support! [/quote] Oooooh! Yes please! This could look so cool as an actual gene! :D [/quote] Yes yes yes all of my yes this would be amazing! [/quote] I'll take twenty. This would even work for my project! *drools*
Sinornis wrote on 2016-07-26:
Phenri wrote on 2016-06-08:
wolfhowler77 wrote on 2016-06-03:
KatieOurMatie wrote on 2016-06-03:
This is probably a concept that's already been introduced before, heh. Figured I should give it a go none the less! Peacocks!

Since it's just a rough idea, the artwork is a little sloppy and I only bothered to do one side, since it's pretty detailed as a concept! I ended up trying out different colour combos, most of which I colour-picked from scries of butterfly.

What do you guys think?

emerald.jpg

Some other colours:
estdfngb.jpg

Okay! People have been asking a lot about how this would work on dragons with more leathery wings, so I went ahead and plotted out some basic blobs for where the pattern could be placed on them. It was fun to expand on this as a concept, even if it's super rough. c:

I would imagine that it wouldn't NEED to have a feathery texture, since as a concept, I think it's more about the dramatic pattern than than anything else.

(These aren't any particular FR colours, I just picked whatever colours stood out.)

peacock.jpg
Thank you so much this is amazing! Total support!

Oooooh! Yes please! This could look so cool as an actual gene! :D
Yes yes yes all of my yes this would be amazing!
I'll take twenty. This would even work for my project! *drools*
v2.png
So now with Jupiter and Saturn how about more cosmic genes like these: [img]http://kingofwallpapers.com/stars/stars-003.jpg[/img] [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/62/Starsinthesky.jpg[/img] [img]https://www.unmus.de/wp-content/uploads/universum-002-1024x768.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.elektrisches-universum.de/wp-content/uploads/UE-117.jpg[/img] [img]http://romanpankratow.de/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Universum-Urknall.jpg[/img]
So now with Jupiter and Saturn how about more cosmic genes like these:

stars-003.jpg

Starsinthesky.jpg

universum-002-1024x768.jpg

UE-117.jpg

Universum-Urknall.jpg
egg.gif
A ladybug secondary. It would add a chitin-like shine to the wings and big dark spots (I'm thinking black with around 70% opacity so it would still be slightly lighter than the line art). The very dark colors like obsidian would have white spots instead. And the special two-toned colors like lapis, copper, metal, etc can have spots in their respective second tone (or they could still have black spots, that works too). [img]http://www.beautifulbugs.com/beautifulbugs/290/shoeview.jpg[/img] [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/224e/f/2016/221/a/6/fea_ladybug_demo_by_ag_cat-dad7kgz.png[/img] Examples in cherry, sunshine, obsidian and lapis.
A ladybug secondary. It would add a chitin-like shine to the wings and big dark spots (I'm thinking black with around 70% opacity so it would still be slightly lighter than the line art). The very dark colors like obsidian would have white spots instead. And the special two-toned colors like lapis, copper, metal, etc can have spots in their respective second tone (or they could still have black spots, that works too).
shoeview.jpg
fea_ladybug_demo_by_ag_cat-dad7kgz.png
Examples in cherry, sunshine, obsidian and lapis.
What do Arcane dragons call magical shards? Starbucks.
[quote name="Lycanror" date=2016-06-07 21:26:17] [quote name="ToasterOven" date=2016-06-03 06:08:58] [quote name="OlivarryFlarrow" date=2016-06-02 20:23:16] [quote name="TanakaTheWarlock" date=2016-05-28 12:51:13] [quote name="StarSync" date=2016-05-21 15:00:26] [quote name="Ingressor" date=2016-05-18 09:03:38] [quote name="kittenpartyos" date=2016-05-12 17:39:45] [quote name="PandaMimi" date=2016-04-09 09:22:16] [quote name="Maegelcarwen" date=2016-04-01 03:27:13] [quote name="ShingekinoKyojin" date=2016-03-31 20:52:43] [quote name="KatieOurMatie" date=2016-02-19 07:54:05] This is probably a concept that's already been introduced before, heh. Figured I should give it a go none the less! Peacocks! Since it's just a rough idea, the artwork is a little sloppy and I only bothered to do one side, since it's pretty detailed as a concept! I ended up trying out different colour combos, most of which I colour-picked from scries of butterfly. It'd look particularly lovely on feathered dragons, like coatls, sds and imps! What do you guys think? Original concept, using Emerald: [img]http://s28.postimg.org/r83jhyh19/emerald.jpg[/img] Some other colours: [img]http://s28.postimg.org/zevj9j73x/estdfngb.jpg[/img] [/quote] 100% total support, I cannot possibly support this more. I need all of my dragons to have this now. [/quote] ABSOLUTE support! This is fantastic! I need this <3 [/quote] I love this idea :DDDDDD Support from me ^-^ [/quote] Support!! [/quote] beautiful, totally support. And maybe have a primary with a feathered look to match? [/quote] um yes. [/quote] This is a necessity. This must happen. [/quote] I need this so bad. [/quote] @KatieourMatie could you do a mock-up on a mirror or some other leather-y winged dragon? I like it, but I'm having trouble visualizing how this would translate to anything other than coatls. [/quote] NEED NEED NEED 100% support [/quote] Yup, this gene will be nice, 100% support
Lycanror wrote on 2016-06-07:
ToasterOven wrote on 2016-06-03:
OlivarryFlarrow wrote on 2016-06-02:
TanakaTheWarlock wrote on 2016-05-28:
StarSync wrote on 2016-05-21:
Ingressor wrote on 2016-05-18:
kittenpartyos wrote on 2016-05-12:
PandaMimi wrote on 2016-04-09:
Maegelcarwen wrote on 2016-04-01:
ShingekinoKyojin wrote on 2016-03-31:

What do you guys think?

emerald.jpg

Some other colours:
estdfngb.jpg

100% total support, I cannot possibly support this more. I need all of my dragons to have this now.

ABSOLUTE support! This is fantastic! I need this <3

I love this idea :DDDDDD
Support from me ^-^

Support!!

beautiful, totally support. And maybe have a primary with a feathered look to match?
um yes.
This is a necessity. This must happen.
I need this so bad.

@KatieourMatie
could you do a mock-up on a mirror or some other leather-y winged dragon? I like it, but I'm having trouble visualizing how this would translate to anything other than coatls.

NEED NEED NEED
100% support
Yup, this gene will be nice, 100% support
[quote name="Hiame" date=2016-08-10 13:51:04] [quote name="Lycanror" date=2016-06-07 21:26:17] [quote name="ToasterOven" date=2016-06-03 06:08:58] [quote name="OlivarryFlarrow" date=2016-06-02 20:23:16] [quote name="TanakaTheWarlock" date=2016-05-28 12:51:13] [quote name="StarSync" date=2016-05-21 15:00:26] [quote name="Ingressor" date=2016-05-18 09:03:38] [quote name="kittenpartyos" date=2016-05-12 17:39:45] [quote name="PandaMimi" date=2016-04-09 09:22:16] [quote name="Maegelcarwen" date=2016-04-01 03:27:13] [quote name="ShingekinoKyojin" date=2016-03-31 20:52:43] [quote name="KatieOurMatie" date=2016-02-19 07:54:05] This is probably a concept that's already been introduced before, heh. Figured I should give it a go none the less! Peacocks! Since it's just a rough idea, the artwork is a little sloppy and I only bothered to do one side, since it's pretty detailed as a concept! I ended up trying out different colour combos, most of which I colour-picked from scries of butterfly. It'd look particularly lovely on feathered dragons, like coatls, sds and imps! What do you guys think? Original concept, using Emerald: [img]http://s28.postimg.org/r83jhyh19/emerald.jpg[/img] Some other colours: [img]http://s28.postimg.org/zevj9j73x/estdfngb.jpg[/img] [/quote] 100% total support, I cannot possibly support this more. I need all of my dragons to have this now. [/quote] ABSOLUTE support! This is fantastic! I need this <3 [/quote] I love this idea :DDDDDD Support from me ^-^ [/quote] Support!! [/quote] beautiful, totally support. And maybe have a primary with a feathered look to match? [/quote] um yes. [/quote] This is a necessity. This must happen. [/quote] I need this so bad. [/quote] @KatieourMatie could you do a mock-up on a mirror or some other leather-y winged dragon? I like it, but I'm having trouble visualizing how this would translate to anything other than coatls. [/quote] NEED NEED NEED 100% support [/quote] Yup, this gene will be nice, 100% support [/quote] We need a matching primary for this, but how? *muses*
Hiame wrote on 2016-08-10:
Lycanror wrote on 2016-06-07:
ToasterOven wrote on 2016-06-03:
OlivarryFlarrow wrote on 2016-06-02:
TanakaTheWarlock wrote on 2016-05-28:
StarSync wrote on 2016-05-21:
Ingressor wrote on 2016-05-18:
kittenpartyos wrote on 2016-05-12:
PandaMimi wrote on 2016-04-09:
Maegelcarwen wrote on 2016-04-01:
ShingekinoKyojin wrote on 2016-03-31:

What do you guys think?

emerald.jpg

Some other colours:
estdfngb.jpg

100% total support, I cannot possibly support this more. I need all of my dragons to have this now.

ABSOLUTE support! This is fantastic! I need this <3

I love this idea :DDDDDD
Support from me ^-^

Support!!

beautiful, totally support. And maybe have a primary with a feathered look to match?
um yes.
This is a necessity. This must happen.
I need this so bad.

@KatieourMatie
could you do a mock-up on a mirror or some other leather-y winged dragon? I like it, but I'm having trouble visualizing how this would translate to anything other than coatls.

NEED NEED NEED
100% support
Yup, this gene will be nice, 100% support

We need a matching primary for this, but how? *muses*
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
Pyramid quote alert lol
Pyramid quote alert lol