Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Load Outfit Button
1 2 3 4
Have a load outfit button, that opens a pop up window that allows us to choose an outfit from our dressing room saved outfits, and import that directly into our wardrobe. Here's a picture = [img]https://i.imgur.com/huKMMwd.jpg[/img] With the increasing amount of apparel added to FR every year it has become a pain to dress up my dragons manually through the stored apparel section, as can be visually seen by looking at how much ground my scrollbar has to cover to reach the bottom. It's gotten to the point where I can't be bothered to dress my dragons anymore who I send out to nest at other flights for desired eye-colors, because it's too much of a pain to look through that huge list of apparel items every 20 or so days. [size=5][color=red]Anyone in favor of this idea please comment below :D [/color][/size]
Have a load outfit button, that opens a pop up window that allows us to choose an outfit from our dressing room saved outfits, and import that directly into our wardrobe.

Here's a picture =

huKMMwd.jpg

With the increasing amount of apparel added to FR every year it has become a pain to dress up my dragons manually through the stored apparel section, as can be visually seen by looking at how much ground my scrollbar has to cover to reach the bottom.

It's gotten to the point where I can't be bothered to dress my dragons anymore who I send out to nest at other flights for desired eye-colors, because it's too much of a pain to look through that huge list of apparel items every 20 or so days.

Anyone in favor of this idea please comment below :D
So much support. I don't even have that many apparel items but it's still hard to look through and find the ones I'm looking for.
So much support. I don't even have that many apparel items but it's still hard to look through and find the ones I'm looking for.
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
evIwcId.png
As long as it only loads in apparel that you have (and removes the apparel you don't) I don't see why not.
As long as it only loads in apparel that you have (and removes the apparel you don't) I don't see why not.
giphy.gifold_mansig.pngmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon It should only allow you to load outfits that you already created in the dressing room area :)

So basically you create your outfits in the dressing room, and instead of having to reassemble them manually all over again in the equip apparel section from the stored apparel box, they can be imported to the wardrobe with the load outfit button.

Long story short. Create outfit in dressing room. Easilly slap that outfit on your dragon by pressing the load outfit button ~
@Shinyumbreon It should only allow you to load outfits that you already created in the dressing room area :)

So basically you create your outfits in the dressing room, and instead of having to reassemble them manually all over again in the equip apparel section from the stored apparel box, they can be imported to the wardrobe with the load outfit button.

Long story short. Create outfit in dressing room. Easilly slap that outfit on your dragon by pressing the load outfit button ~
@inuraichi I know what the suggestion is for and how it works. What I meant is you can load apparel into the dressing room that you don't own and you can dress dragons in outfits that would cost millions upon millions of T.
As such, it should remove the apparel you don't have when loading an outfit
For example-
Not Found

I don't own a cranial hornhelm, so if I loaded this outfit it should automatically remove it when it is applied to a dragon.

It would also need to have a dropdown list of your outfits, since it is possible to make multiple outfits on the same dragon
@inuraichi I know what the suggestion is for and how it works. What I meant is you can load apparel into the dressing room that you don't own and you can dress dragons in outfits that would cost millions upon millions of T.
As such, it should remove the apparel you don't have when loading an outfit
For example-
Not Found

I don't own a cranial hornhelm, so if I loaded this outfit it should automatically remove it when it is applied to a dragon.

It would also need to have a dropdown list of your outfits, since it is possible to make multiple outfits on the same dragon
giphy.gifold_mansig.pngmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon Oooh I understand now :)

Yes I agree, loading items into the wardrobe that are not in the stored apparel box should remain impossible.

If FR can make it so that it automatically imports only the items from the saved outfit that you possess that would be awesome. ~
@Shinyumbreon Oooh I understand now :)

Yes I agree, loading items into the wardrobe that are not in the stored apparel box should remain impossible.

If FR can make it so that it automatically imports only the items from the saved outfit that you possess that would be awesome. ~
ALL HAIL THIS IDEA
ALL HAIL THIS IDEA
Kano3Shuuya.png
Support! It's become such a pain to find that one apparel item I need if it's somewhere in the middle
Support! It's become such a pain to find that one apparel item I need if it's somewhere in the middle
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
I don't really dress up my dragons and I'm late to the party anyway, but I think this seems like a great idea. =) Might be a bit of a pain to implement because it would have to detect what you do and don't have and act accordingly, but I still think it would be worth doing. Or maybe not allow you to load an outfit unless you have all of the pieces of the outfit available in your inventory. That might be easier. And still useful. It might also be nice if you could tell from the Dressing Room what apparel you owned/had in your inventory, but that's only slightly related.
I don't really dress up my dragons and I'm late to the party anyway, but I think this seems like a great idea. =) Might be a bit of a pain to implement because it would have to detect what you do and don't have and act accordingly, but I still think it would be worth doing. Or maybe not allow you to load an outfit unless you have all of the pieces of the outfit available in your inventory. That might be easier. And still useful. It might also be nice if you could tell from the Dressing Room what apparel you owned/had in your inventory, but that's only slightly related.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
Support, I think this would be a nice idea to add to FR if it loads the apparel you already have.
Support, I think this would be a nice idea to add to FR if it loads the apparel you already have.
Here................. aUccErl.png here
1 2 3 4