Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | The Old Cape Trick (open)
1 2
[center] [b]Status: [/b] [size=4][b]Open[/b]/Closed[/size] [b]Pricing:[/b] 200kt I also accept gems at 1[emoji=gem]:1000[emoji=treasure] [b]How it works:[/b] If the shop is open fill out the form in the next post. First come first serve. Once the slots are full the shop closes again. If I confirm your order please send me a crossroads with the treasure, and I will accept it once it's finished. [b]Slots:[/b] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. [/center]
Open/Closed

Pricing:
200kt
I also accept gems at 1:1000

How it works:
If the shop is open fill out the form in the next post.
First come first serve. Once the slots are full the shop closes again.
If I confirm your order please send me a crossroads with the treasure, and I will accept it once it's finished.

Slots:
[center][size=5][b]Order Form[/b][/size][/center] [b]Top:[/b] link to the hatchling at the top [b]Bottom:[/b] link to the hatchling on the bottom [b]Crown:[/b] [ item=crown name] or just the name [b]Cape:[/b] [ item=cape name] or just the name [center] [b]Available Crowns:[/b] [item=Searing Crown][item=Infectionist's Crown][item=Stonekeeper Crown][item=Electrician's Crown][item=Diver Crown] [item=Frigid Crown][item=Shady Crown][item=Starseer's Crown][item=Illuminated Crown][item=Whirlwind Crown][item=Druidic Crown] [b]Available Capes:[/b] [item=Royal Cape][item=Firebreather Cape][item=Twilight Cape][item=Waverider Cape] [item=Gladewalker Cape][item=Duneglider Cape][item=Midnight Cape][item=Winter Cape] [b]Specials:[/b] Royal Crown. [img]https://i.imgur.com/uQjvWrL.png[/img] [/center]
Order Form

Top: link to the hatchling at the top
Bottom: link to the hatchling on the bottom
Crown: [ item=crown name] or just the name
Cape: [ item=cape name] or just the name

Available Crowns:
Searing Crown Infectionist's Crown Stonekeeper Crown Electrician's Crown Diver Crown
Frigid Crown Shady Crown Starseer's Crown Illuminated Crown Whirlwind Crown Druidic Crown

Available Capes:
Royal Cape Firebreather Cape Twilight Cape Waverider Cape
Gladewalker Cape Duneglider Cape Midnight Cape Winter Cape

Specials:
Royal Crown.

uQjvWrL.png
Voting

Current Available Breeds:

Top: Fae

Bottom: Coatl

Next up: (You decide!)

Top:
Bogsneak 1 votes
Coatl 0 votes
Guardian 0 votes
Imperial 1 votes
Mirror 1 votes
Nocturne 1 votes
Pearlcatcher 0 votes
Ridgeback 0 votes
Skydancer 1 votes
Snapper 0 votes
Spiral 3 votes
Tundra 1 votes
Wildclaw 2 votes

Bottom:
Bogsneak 0 votes
Fae 2 votes
Guardian 1 votes
Imperial 3 votes
Mirror 1 votes
Nocturne 2 votes
Pearlcatcher 1 votes
Ridgeback 0 votes
Skydancer 1 votes
Snapper 1 votes
Spiral 1 votes
Tundra 0 votes
Wildclaw 0 votes
Previous Winners:

Top:
With 4 votes: Fae

Bottom:
With 3 votes: Coatl
Voting

Current Available Breeds:

Top: Fae

Bottom: Coatl

Next up: (You decide!)

Top:
Bogsneak 1 votes
Coatl 0 votes
Guardian 0 votes
Imperial 1 votes
Mirror 1 votes
Nocturne 1 votes
Pearlcatcher 0 votes
Ridgeback 0 votes
Skydancer 1 votes
Snapper 0 votes
Spiral 3 votes
Tundra 1 votes
Wildclaw 2 votes

Bottom:
Bogsneak 0 votes
Fae 2 votes
Guardian 1 votes
Imperial 3 votes
Mirror 1 votes
Nocturne 2 votes
Pearlcatcher 1 votes
Ridgeback 0 votes
Skydancer 1 votes
Snapper 1 votes
Spiral 1 votes
Tundra 0 votes
Wildclaw 0 votes
Previous Winners:

Top:
With 4 votes: Fae

Bottom:
With 3 votes: Coatl
[center][size=5][b]Pinglist[/b][/size][/center] @Elisse @XxNoodleNovaxX @Kdragon @Arkanjel @Harana @TheSquishyKing @TwoBigFools @GayScreeching [i]If you got pinged but there are no new breeds it just means I succesfully added you to the pinglist [emoji=guardian happy] Thank you for your interest! [emoji=heart][/i]
Pinglist

@Elisse @XxNoodleNovaxX @Kdragon @Arkanjel @Harana @TheSquishyKing @TwoBigFools @GayScreeching

If you got pinged but there are no new breeds it just means I succesfully added you to the pinglist Thank you for your interest!
Questions and Answers

How many votes until you add a new breed?
No specifics here, it all depends on whether I feel like doing line-art/shading or not.

Why is there no genes list?
All genes are included in the baseprice.

Will you draw extra apparel?
No.

Will you customise the cape/crown on request?
No, though I might add more varieties for holidays etc. in the future.

How does the voting work?
You post which one you would like to see next and I will add it to the tally.
Questions and Answers

How many votes until you add a new breed?
No specifics here, it all depends on whether I feel like doing line-art/shading or not.

Why is there no genes list?
All genes are included in the baseprice.

Will you draw extra apparel?
No.

Will you customise the cape/crown on request?
No, though I might add more varieties for holidays etc. in the future.

How does the voting work?
You post which one you would like to see next and I will add it to the tally.
[center] [size=5][b]Affiliates[/b][/size] Want to Affiliate? Put up my banner in your shop using the code below it: [img]https://i.imgur.com/9oSFAeJ.gif[/img] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2647776][img]https://i.imgur.com/9oSFAeJ.gif[/img][/url][/code] Then shoot me a message with a link to your shop and I'll put your banner here [emoji=rose] [/center]
Affiliates

Want to Affiliate? Put up my banner in your shop using the code below it:

9oSFAeJ.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2647776][img]https://i.imgur.com/9oSFAeJ.gif[/img][/url]

Then shoot me a message with a link to your shop and I'll put your banner here
# Hashtags #

Permababy permababies hatchling hatchlingadopt hatchlingadopts hatchlingadoptable hatchlingadoptables hatchlings baby babies kids kiddos kiddo's children child fae coatl theoldcapetrick oldcapetrick capetrick cape trick wintercape midnightcape duneglidercape gladewalkercape waveridercape twilightcape firebreathercape royalcape royal crown shadycrown starseerscrown illuminatedcrown whirlwindcrown druidiccrown frigidcrown divercrown electricianscrown stonekeepercrown infectionistscrown searingcrown
# Hashtags #

Permababy permababies hatchling hatchlingadopt hatchlingadopts hatchlingadoptable hatchlingadoptables hatchlings baby babies kids kiddos kiddo's children child fae coatl theoldcapetrick oldcapetrick capetrick cape trick wintercape midnightcape duneglidercape gladewalkercape waveridercape twilightcape firebreathercape royalcape royal crown shadycrown starseerscrown illuminatedcrown whirlwindcrown druidiccrown frigidcrown divercrown electricianscrown stonekeepercrown infectionistscrown searingcrown
@inuraici I’d like to be added to the pinglist please!
@inuraici I’d like to be added to the pinglist please!
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
@inuraichi may i be added to the pinglist please [emoji=fae happy] (also i'd like to vote for fae bottom)
@inuraichi may i be added to the pinglist please (also i'd like to vote for fae bottom)
look_at_dem_Leggs_bg.gif 2PgeVQK.png AXgbdLB.gif look_at_dem_Leggs_bg_alt.gif
Voting...

Top Spiral
Bottom Snapper

You cant say they wouldn't be cute together
Voting...

Top Spiral
Bottom Snapper

You cant say they wouldn't be cute together
Pyhp7X1.png
1 2