Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Nerf health of new toughest Mire enemies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Support.

Making new enemies too OP for the venues they get added to has been a consistent problem over, well, all the previous coli revamps.

Compare the stats of the old monsters vs the new ones and it's such a stark difference.
Support.

Making new enemies too OP for the venues they get added to has been a consistent problem over, well, all the previous coli revamps.

Compare the stats of the old monsters vs the new ones and it's such a stark difference.
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
[quote name="Sallin" date="2021-10-22 23:58:19" ] Making new enemies too OP for the venues they get added to has been a consistent problem over, well, all the previous coli revamps. Compare the stats of the old monsters vs the new ones and it's such a stark difference. [/quote] This has been my biggest gripe with the venue updates for a long time. The fresh new flavours from gorgeous new background artwork and fun new enemies is absolutely soured by wonky game balance. For example, Scorched Forest and Forgotten Cave difficulties were absolutely busted with their updates so long ago. Please fix them... I trained a team up to lv 25 on their own after the Forgotten Cave update, and I noticed that even though my dragons were at or slightly above the level recommended for the venue, they were easily overwhelmed by the newer enemies that were way too powerful for the venue. The Blueband Duelist (Forgotten Cave) come in groups of 3, do over 100 damage each, and have enough speed to take two turns in a row each. [emoji=nocturne scared size=2]
Sallin wrote on 2021-10-22 23:58:19:

This has been my biggest gripe with the venue updates for a long time. The fresh new flavours from gorgeous new background artwork and fun new enemies is absolutely soured by wonky game balance.

For example, Scorched Forest and Forgotten Cave difficulties were absolutely busted with their updates so long ago. Please fix them...

I trained a team up to lv 25 on their own after the Forgotten Cave update, and I noticed that even though my dragons were at or slightly above the level recommended for the venue, they were easily overwhelmed by the newer enemies that were way too powerful for the venue. The Blueband Duelist (Forgotten Cave) come in groups of 3, do over 100 damage each, and have enough speed to take two turns in a row each.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
No support.

I feel like with this and the “no more dodge” or “turn off bosses” suggestions that pop up every now and then, people want coli to be a static experience where the exact same set of actions always work for every battle, so that you never have to change up strategy or adjust on the fly. If you want that kind of experience, go to the fairgrounds. Coli is combat, it is already very stagnant so throwing in curvballs that force players to adapt is good!

I could get behind staff releasing tinctures or something thru galore tho
No support.

I feel like with this and the “no more dodge” or “turn off bosses” suggestions that pop up every now and then, people want coli to be a static experience where the exact same set of actions always work for every battle, so that you never have to change up strategy or adjust on the fly. If you want that kind of experience, go to the fairgrounds. Coli is combat, it is already very stagnant so throwing in curvballs that force players to adapt is good!

I could get behind staff releasing tinctures or something thru galore tho
I will not judge anything about update. I olny say that was predictable that dev's add more powerful mobs that ruin old builds. I am not surprised.
I will not judge anything about update. I olny say that was predictable that dev's add more powerful mobs that ruin old builds. I am not surprised.

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
No support, because with the new stat spread of 123 STR 62 QCK 18 VIT you will do perfectly fine, regardless of whether you use Scratch or Meditate. It's not the end of the world, it's simply something that needs some time to sink in and adjust to. It's not what you want to hear, but yes, fixing your builds and spending some time using them will let you be just fine for the most part.
In fact, this was a good update, giving a very underused element a good venue to be in (Lightning) whereas before it was not good for most other venues.
No support, because with the new stat spread of 123 STR 62 QCK 18 VIT you will do perfectly fine, regardless of whether you use Scratch or Meditate. It's not the end of the world, it's simply something that needs some time to sink in and adjust to. It's not what you want to hear, but yes, fixing your builds and spending some time using them will let you be just fine for the most part.
In fact, this was a good update, giving a very underused element a good venue to be in (Lightning) whereas before it was not good for most other venues.
STW9f2s.png
Support - because, like it or not, coliseum right now is only a glorified clicker game. Lack of fun is coliseum's inherent problem that random enemies won't solve, so why break the "clicker" part of it? Now, at least for Mire, it's neither a good "clicker", nor a fun strategy or rpg game.
Support - because, like it or not, coliseum right now is only a glorified clicker game. Lack of fun is coliseum's inherent problem that random enemies won't solve, so why break the "clicker" part of it? Now, at least for Mire, it's neither a good "clicker", nor a fun strategy or rpg game.
JQQ3Fjt.png
I'm kind of on the fence for this. On one hand, Coli isn't exactly a dynamic, exciting, engaging game, it's.... more like a chore.

However I just fixed my mire flyer with one tincture and no problem. Aside from frog bosses but they're always a problem so no issue there.

I feel like the extreme of either side is too much. I don't think the devs need to change what's already been done, but I wouldn't call this change a GOOD thing either. It's just kind of an annoying thing that really added nothing new gameplay wise, just cost everyone 30k+ treasure, but adapting to it was easy enough.
I'm kind of on the fence for this. On one hand, Coli isn't exactly a dynamic, exciting, engaging game, it's.... more like a chore.

However I just fixed my mire flyer with one tincture and no problem. Aside from frog bosses but they're always a problem so no issue there.

I feel like the extreme of either side is too much. I don't think the devs need to change what's already been done, but I wouldn't call this change a GOOD thing either. It's just kind of an annoying thing that really added nothing new gameplay wise, just cost everyone 30k+ treasure, but adapting to it was easy enough.
natureshieldl.pngPlease PM if I missed your ping.natureshieldr.png
No support.

The staff doesn't have to keep coliseum builds in mind when they're revamping venues or adding new mobs. And like stated, you only have to alter the build a little and you will be fine.

Not to mention, Ghostlight Ruins is still a valid option too.
No support.

The staff doesn't have to keep coliseum builds in mind when they're revamping venues or adding new mobs. And like stated, you only have to alter the build a little and you will be fine.

c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
[quote name="Kahvinporo" date="2021-10-23 06:55:47" ] No support. The staff doesn't have to keep coliseum builds in mind when they're revamping venues or adding new mobs. And like stated, you only have to alter the build a little and you will be fine. Not to mention, Ghostlight Ruins is still a valid option too. [/quote] Yeah I'm with this. Am I salty the devs's change made me use a tincture? A little. But it's not the end of the world.
Kahvinporo wrote on 2021-10-23 06:55:47:
No support.

Yeah I'm with this.
Am I salty the devs's change made me use a tincture? A little.
But it's not the end of the world.
natureshieldl.pngPlease PM if I missed your ping.natureshieldr.png
No support. The site doesn't revolve around fodder trainers and Coli venues and enemies simply can't be built around the demands of a relative handful of the whole userbase. The Coli is never going to improve or be made more interesting if a vocal minority throws a fit every time a change is made that requires users to adapt.
No support. The site doesn't revolve around fodder trainers and Coli venues and enemies simply can't be built around the demands of a relative handful of the whole userbase. The Coli is never going to improve or be made more interesting if a vocal minority throws a fit every time a change is made that requires users to adapt.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9