Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Nerf health of new toughest Mire enemies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Woo, Ghire Gorer's back! ...once stat testing is done lol, staff did us well (still a shame 119 doesn't work, but oh well, 120 is fine enough imo)
Woo, Ghire Gorer's back! ...once stat testing is done lol, staff did us well (still a shame 119 doesn't work, but oh well, 120 is fine enough imo)
Need a fodder trainer build? Try one of these:
Kelp Beds - Leviathan Leveler - 2 Fodder Trainer
GLR + Mire - Ghire Gorer - 2 Fodder
Mire - Mire Mauler - 2 Fodder
GLR - Ruin Wrecker - 2 Fodder Trainer
Boreal Wood- Boreal Banisher - 2 Fodder Trainer
Harpy's Roost - Roost Rustler - 2 Fodder Trainer
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
Nice! Thank you, staff! A 120 STR build is a lot more forgiving than a 123 STR build. I'm so pleased that staff listened to us, and it makes me want to spend even more time in the Mire today after tasting what it was like yesterday.
Nice! Thank you, staff! A 120 STR build is a lot more forgiving than a 123 STR build. I'm so pleased that staff listened to us, and it makes me want to spend even more time in the Mire today after tasting what it was like yesterday.
6ntc1cC.jpg
[b]Thank you [/b]staff! My favorite Mire dragon got a tweak to 120 and is back to working beautifully with meditate now. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62337088][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/623371/62337088.png[/img][/url] Anuket says thank you too! She's happy to be back to work.
Thank you staff!
My favorite Mire dragon got a tweak to 120 and is back to working beautifully with meditate now.

62337088.png
Anuket says thank you too! She's happy to be back to work.
Hopping in to say thank you staff, I appreciate it deeply. I'm so fine with just the 1 point increase. Nowhere near as 'wait what the hell' as the 4 point. I actually enjoy the smaller change.

And as a reply to everyone in this thread who were essentially saying 'get over it' I'd like you to please remember that the mire is the ONLY level 24 venue. We have three level 25 venues. And no, the lower venues aren't anywhere near as efficient as the mire is in regard to fodder training. An option? Yes. But naturally because they're lower venues the XP just isn't the same. You're correct in that staff don't have to cater to any one build, but let's be real y'all are being hypocritical in not calling out that they pretty much just force scratch builds to be the main meta.

Mire wasn't made to be the fodder venue, but you can recognize that it is. Staff can recognize that it is. Shaking up coli is fine when there are other equal options. Mire doesn't have that, at least not right now. No need to essentially force you to use lvl 25 builds when there's three venues I can go rampage in if I wanna do that.

Thank you for the change, only 100 hp loss is far better than the massive tank before and it feels like there's breathing room in the mire again. Because apparently everyone in this thread thought that there were no drawbacks to the massive restats apparently.

I'm now off to go level up my newly finished projects and hunt for the new vista and fams! :D
Hopping in to say thank you staff, I appreciate it deeply. I'm so fine with just the 1 point increase. Nowhere near as 'wait what the hell' as the 4 point. I actually enjoy the smaller change.

And as a reply to everyone in this thread who were essentially saying 'get over it' I'd like you to please remember that the mire is the ONLY level 24 venue. We have three level 25 venues. And no, the lower venues aren't anywhere near as efficient as the mire is in regard to fodder training. An option? Yes. But naturally because they're lower venues the XP just isn't the same. You're correct in that staff don't have to cater to any one build, but let's be real y'all are being hypocritical in not calling out that they pretty much just force scratch builds to be the main meta.

Mire wasn't made to be the fodder venue, but you can recognize that it is. Staff can recognize that it is. Shaking up coli is fine when there are other equal options. Mire doesn't have that, at least not right now. No need to essentially force you to use lvl 25 builds when there's three venues I can go rampage in if I wanna do that.

Thank you for the change, only 100 hp loss is far better than the massive tank before and it feels like there's breathing room in the mire again. Because apparently everyone in this thread thought that there were no drawbacks to the massive restats apparently.

I'm now off to go level up my newly finished projects and hunt for the new vista and fams! :D
vDH0pGc.png
Thank you for listening, staff. Also I love the new familiars in the venue and the new art is great!
Thank you for listening, staff. Also I love the new familiars in the venue and the new art is great!
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Hurray!

1 stat point is far less tight, and allows for more wiggle room in builds. Much appreciated.
Hurray!

1 stat point is far less tight, and allows for more wiggle room in builds. Much appreciated.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9