Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | My borealis Betelguese IMP F WING accent
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Hello! I'm Kahvinporo and I like doing fancy marking skins, but also try out different things for the skin contests! I will print at least most of my skin contest rejects, sometimes with recolours and I will of course also make some non-skin-contest related works too! [center][size=6]>> [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EENs1BHFG3R0ifN8ldxEfYad6ruwsFLe7wJyJOwF5e8/edit?usp=sharing]Spreadsheet[/url] << [/size][/center] [columns][pinglist=309] [nextcol][size=4]General pinglist will move to use this feature, but signing up for skin runs will still be done through the spreadsheet! [/columns] [code][center][emoji=raven size=1][/center][/code]
Hello! I'm Kahvinporo and I like doing fancy marking skins, but also try out different things for the skin contests! I will print at least most of my skin contest rejects, sometimes with recolours and I will of course also make some non-skin-contest related works too!

>> Spreadsheet <<
General pinglist will move to use this feature, but signing up for skin runs will still be done through the spreadsheet!

Code:
[center][emoji=raven size=1][/center]
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
[center][size=5][b]Newest Skin/Accent[/b][/size][/center] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=8&gender=1&skin=53569&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [nextcol][center][b]My borealis Betelguese[/b] Imperial Female [skin=53569] Handful of copies left to claim before they go to public AH! [/center][/columns] -------------------- [center][size=5][b]Taking preorders / rerun orders[/b][/size] for the other recolours! [skin=53012] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ScORNyF.png[/img] @-ping me or add yourself to the spreadsheet [/center]
Newest Skin/Accent
dummy?breed=8&gender=1&skin=53569&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
My borealis Betelguese
Imperial Female

Handful of copies left to claim before they go to public AH!

Taking preorders / rerun orders
for the other recolours!

ScORNyF.png

@-ping me or add yourself to the spreadsheet

c1xnUU3.png
Currently in stock

AH

AH

AH

AH

AH

AH

AH

AH

AH

AH
Currently in stock

AH

AH

AH

AH

AH

AH

AH

AH

AH

AH
c1xnUU3.png
Shelved:
These have run out of copies but are not permanently retired. They will eventually be reprinted, there will be a preorder period before the accent is submitted. Ping or DM me if you want to be notified for a specific rerun.

Shelved:
These have run out of copies but are not permanently retired. They will eventually be reprinted, there will be a preorder period before the accent is submitted. Ping or DM me if you want to be notified for a specific rerun.

c1xnUU3.png
Site Skins:
Site Skins:
c1xnUU3.png
[center]Pre-order - Skin submitted for approval [img]https://i.imgur.com/Dl8TyWs.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Nocturne M, Accent, festival, markings, wind flight[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Click here for the GASP thread![/url] [i]GASP ping-list was here[/i][/center] First time using GASP so I hope I'm doing this right... I'm taking pre-orders for my Mistral Jamboree 2023 contest entry that ended up getting an honourable mention! It has been submitted for approval today (30.3.) and those who are interested will be notified after it gets accepted or if there are any other updates to give like delays if I have to edit it. [b]This won't be a limited skin/accent[/b], it will start out with 9 copies and I will print more on demand. I also might do recolours if there is enough interest. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3225075#post_53813094]First Run Slots in this post[/url].
Pre-order - Skin submitted for approval

Dl8TyWs.png
Nocturne M, Accent, festival, markings, wind flight
Click here for the GASP thread!
GASP ping-list was here

First time using GASP so I hope I'm doing this right... I'm taking pre-orders for my Mistral Jamboree 2023 contest entry that ended up getting an honourable mention! It has been submitted for approval today (30.3.) and those who are interested will be notified after it gets accepted or if there are any other updates to give like delays if I have to edit it.

This won't be a limited skin/accent, it will start out with 9 copies and I will print more on demand. I also might do recolours if there is enough interest.

First Run Slots in this post.
c1xnUU3.png
@Kahvinporo Hi! Could I be added to a general pinglist please? :D Would be very interested especially if you ever did a blue/teal recolour of cursed! Thanks so much ^^
@Kahvinporo Hi! Could I be added to a general pinglist please? :D Would be very interested especially if you ever did a blue/teal recolour of cursed! Thanks so much ^^
5tiydC3.pngqKZAaLK.pnglTl0CrC.pngNHnRMJ2.pngQJAOLGp.pngybAHpix.pngu9KXIA8.pngPkib3uw.png
• FR +8
• UK
@seosen
Hello! Added you to the pinglist!

I think the blue/teal could be good for the "Winter's Breath", I need to fiddle with possible mockups / ideas for the recolours.
@seosen
Hello! Added you to the pinglist!

I think the blue/teal could be good for the "Winter's Breath", I need to fiddle with possible mockups / ideas for the recolours.
c1xnUU3.png
@Kahvinporo Oh sorry, I meant the skydancer accent in teal! But 100%, I'd be down for recolours of your breath series, I have quite a few blue-range nocs (but unfortunately no greens :c)
@Kahvinporo Oh sorry, I meant the skydancer accent in teal! But 100%, I'd be down for recolours of your breath series, I have quite a few blue-range nocs (but unfortunately no greens :c)
5tiydC3.pngqKZAaLK.pnglTl0CrC.pngNHnRMJ2.pngQJAOLGp.pngybAHpix.pngu9KXIA8.pngPkib3uw.png
• FR +8
• UK
@seosen
Oh I'm sorry! My reading comprehension is sometimes a little wonky thanks to my dyslexia haha, I haven't thought of making recolours of my Cursed-skins because they are pretty old and I don't have original files left. But who knows if I end up making something similar in the future :''DD
@seosen
Oh I'm sorry! My reading comprehension is sometimes a little wonky thanks to my dyslexia haha, I haven't thought of making recolours of my Cursed-skins because they are pretty old and I don't have original files left. But who knows if I end up making something similar in the future :''DD
c1xnUU3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13