Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Breed] Leviathans
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I think these are still cool [emoji=coatl scared size=1]
I think these are still cool
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
Totally support. This is such a cool concept and it's always "dragon have wing & leg mmm" why not have a slinky boi?
Totally support. This is such a cool concept and it's always "dragon have wing & leg mmm" why not have a slinky boi?
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
Water needs an eel dragon, and I love the look of these. Maybe it’s “mane” would be webbing and they’d have wings like what the warbats in Godzilla vs Kong have.

I don’t see why “it can’t fly” is an issue when we have snappers, and not having wings doesn’t mean it couldn’t fly anyways.
Water needs an eel dragon, and I love the look of these. Maybe it’s “mane” would be webbing and they’d have wings like what the warbats in Godzilla vs Kong have.

I don’t see why “it can’t fly” is an issue when we have snappers, and not having wings doesn’t mean it couldn’t fly anyways.

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
The concept looks cool!
An eel-like dragon is something I'd like to see, though I'd prefer if they had fins of some kind. Aquatic creatures with no limbs would just be too awkward to imagine in any flight except Water, and I wouldn't know what to do with them in my own lore. XD My clan does not reside near any significant bodies of water...
The concept looks cool!
An eel-like dragon is something I'd like to see, though I'd prefer if they had fins of some kind. Aquatic creatures with no limbs would just be too awkward to imagine in any flight except Water, and I wouldn't know what to do with them in my own lore. XD My clan does not reside near any significant bodies of water...
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
100% Support. Maybe have them be a Coli or Gathering breed? Really weird, but could be cool.
100% Support. Maybe have them be a Coli or Gathering breed? Really weird, but could be cool.
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
LEpJMnn.png
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
dBieivA.png
h8gMBaZ.png
J7D1quC.png
n29EMdP.png
tSKOR3g.png
grabby grabby give eel dragon now pleek

ahem, but yes! i would love something like this! that baby is looking into my soul and i LOVE IT!!! some people are saying like "theres no legs, i woul dhave trouble putting them into my lore", but snakes?? those things are as legless as legless can get.
i need 386 of them this instant.
they are very unique and would show just how cool ancient breeds can get, as the 3 we have are sick, but not so special.
grabby grabby give eel dragon now pleek

ahem, but yes! i would love something like this! that baby is looking into my soul and i LOVE IT!!! some people are saying like "theres no legs, i woul dhave trouble putting them into my lore", but snakes?? those things are as legless as legless can get.
i need 386 of them this instant.
they are very unique and would show just how cool ancient breeds can get, as the 3 we have are sick, but not so special.
f3wi9c4.png sef | +2 fr time | any pronouns
profile dragon
Sea serpent! Sea serpent!
Sea serpent! Sea serpent!
Total support.
I am not a fan of ancients, but I need like 50 of these?
They would have some awesome skin/accent possibilities too, if they came true.

Imagine, Tidelord coming back with an army of these things?
Total support.
I am not a fan of ancients, but I need like 50 of these?
They would have some awesome skin/accent possibilities too, if they came true.

Imagine, Tidelord coming back with an army of these things?
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
Cmon guys, we have so much wasted potential with the ancients! Y'all can do whatever you want; any limbs, any heads, any wings, none of the above if you want! Give us more ancients with wacky limbs! Support!
Cmon guys, we have so much wasted potential with the ancients! Y'all can do whatever you want; any limbs, any heads, any wings, none of the above if you want! Give us more ancients with wacky limbs! Support!
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
I’ve been thinking/hoping that [item=vista: something swarming] is previewing a future Ancient breed, and it does hit several of the Frilly Noodle points ;)
I’ve been thinking/hoping that Vista: Something Swarming is previewing a future Ancient breed, and it does hit several of the Frilly Noodle points ;)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10