Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Breed] Leviathans
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Support! I personally prefer the idea of them having front limb fin whatevers, kinda like lindwyrms, but you do you!
Support! I personally prefer the idea of them having front limb fin whatevers, kinda like lindwyrms, but you do you!
ok first of all that art is amazING

second of all, i would absolutely adore an aquatic sea serpent type ancient. support!
ok first of all that art is amazING

second of all, i would absolutely adore an aquatic sea serpent type ancient. support!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
i REALLY support this! we need more water breeds, and i'm not a huge fan of guardians and this is a lot better of a water breed! beside i like eel/sea snakes
i REALLY support this! we need more water breeds, and i'm not a huge fan of guardians and this is a lot better of a water breed! beside i like eel/sea snakes
Lair purge HERE
Support. Staff can create more diverse breeds now that Ancients are a thing, and there could always be a lore excuse for non-Water Leviathans. They create a bubble of their element and float around. Done.

'Sides, something that looks truly aquatic as opposed to amphibious at best (and even that's being charitable to Guardians, honestly; nothing against them in general but they look more suited to Fire or Earth than they do to Water) would be great!

Also a lot of breeds look like each other; Gaolers are just edgy Tundras, Pearlcatchers are chubby Imperials & the concept for the 3rd Ancient looks like an Imperial/PC hybrid with bug wings, Coatls Wildclaws and SDs all have feathers, Ridgebacks and Banescales are both spiky, Coatls/Bogsneaks/Snappers/Nocturnes are chubby squat dragons, etc. so one (1) new breed being noodly isn't a bad thing considering all the above.

Support. Staff can create more diverse breeds now that Ancients are a thing, and there could always be a lore excuse for non-Water Leviathans. They create a bubble of their element and float around. Done.

'Sides, something that looks truly aquatic as opposed to amphibious at best (and even that's being charitable to Guardians, honestly; nothing against them in general but they look more suited to Fire or Earth than they do to Water) would be great!

Also a lot of breeds look like each other; Gaolers are just edgy Tundras, Pearlcatchers are chubby Imperials & the concept for the 3rd Ancient looks like an Imperial/PC hybrid with bug wings, Coatls Wildclaws and SDs all have feathers, Ridgebacks and Banescales are both spiky, Coatls/Bogsneaks/Snappers/Nocturnes are chubby squat dragons, etc. so one (1) new breed being noodly isn't a bad thing considering all the above.

YES. We have no true water dragons, and Guardians do not count because they are still standard, four-legged, winged, walking/flying dragons. So, support.
YES. We have no true water dragons, and Guardians do not count because they are still standard, four-legged, winged, walking/flying dragons. So, support.
yesss...i honestly feel something like this has a lot more potential for line-breaking terts as well. for example i think scorpion and fans for gaolers looks really "slapped on" and not really integrated into the "arctic beast" design, but theres a lot of things you can slap on a fish and have it still look good, because deep-sea fish are absolutely buckwild already.
you could add glowy spots, multiple configurations of fins and fans, crazier teeth, anglerfish baubles, to name a few obvious ones

edit now that im thinking abt this....theyd also look good with bane's skeletal....or something similar to skeletal, like maybe a gene that gives them actual armour plating like the water dragon in okami
yesss...i honestly feel something like this has a lot more potential for line-breaking terts as well. for example i think scorpion and fans for gaolers looks really "slapped on" and not really integrated into the "arctic beast" design, but theres a lot of things you can slap on a fish and have it still look good, because deep-sea fish are absolutely buckwild already.
you could add glowy spots, multiple configurations of fins and fans, crazier teeth, anglerfish baubles, to name a few obvious ones

edit now that im thinking abt this....theyd also look good with bane's skeletal....or something similar to skeletal, like maybe a gene that gives them actual armour plating like the water dragon in okami
a97e852d483a01bf2bb347e362a63656a3fb004b.png
I'm not a huge fan of the current way they look (not that they're bad! just personal preference), but I definitely think a water noodle breed could be good! And as the person above said, you could do a ton with them. So many possibilities.
I'm not a huge fan of the current way they look (not that they're bad! just personal preference), but I definitely think a water noodle breed could be good! And as the person above said, you could do a ton with them. So many possibilities.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
I absolutely love this idea. Your artwork is lovely btw!
I would really like to see leviathan-esk dragons... Something that looks like those old map sea monsters you know? Oh Tidelord, I hope they work on something like this for the water ancient...
I absolutely love this idea. Your artwork is lovely btw!
I would really like to see leviathan-esk dragons... Something that looks like those old map sea monsters you know? Oh Tidelord, I hope they work on something like this for the water ancient...
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
I like it! I'd love to see some tert ideas for it too (can one be really dumb? Like buttersnake wings? Oh please!)
I like it! I'd love to see some tert ideas for it too (can one be really dumb? Like buttersnake wings? Oh please!)
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[quote name="Helixexe" date="2020-07-01 07:10:45" ] Thank everyone! I will try to give them some things to move on land with if I will redraw! Just really like idea of limbless dragon [/quote] We have snappers.. they can't fly, yet they can live anywhere. And we have water ridgebacks who hate water.. tundras in fire etc. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Besides, eels can cross land! They would move just like a snake would. https://youtu.be/yL4PrJ5PmQ8 (eel on land)
Helixexe wrote on 2020-07-01 07:10:45:
Thank everyone! I will try to give them some things to move on land with if I will redraw! Just really like idea of limbless dragon
We have snappers.. they can't fly, yet they can live anywhere. And we have water ridgebacks who hate water.. tundras in fire etc. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Besides, eels can cross land! They would move just like a snake would.

https://youtu.be/yL4PrJ5PmQ8 (eel on land)
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10