Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Breed] Leviathans
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
support new event dustcarve dig part 2 dig. underwater and you find a ancient chamber full of those guys. also the could move like a snake on land or use their fins to move. also please design a male. @forcedcoma
also the fins could be folded on the sides or moved and used as locomotion, also who says it wont have snake scales on its belly.
support new event dustcarve dig part 2 dig. underwater and you find a ancient chamber full of those guys. also the could move like a snake on land or use their fins to move. also please design a male. @forcedcoma
also the fins could be folded on the sides or moved and used as locomotion, also who says it wont have snake scales on its belly.
Support! For anyone saying movement on land wouldn’t make sense in their lore we have flying whales and jellyfish. They could probably levitate in the air/swim through the air.
Support! For anyone saying movement on land wouldn’t make sense in their lore we have flying whales and jellyfish. They could probably levitate in the air/swim through the air.
|Art Shop|Wish List|He/Him/It/Its
I adore this. And I love your art style! I want to kiss the leviathans on the head <3 just my opinion, but I can’t see or think of any real flaws with these guys, and I love them so much!!
I adore this. And I love your art style! I want to kiss the leviathans on the head <3 just my opinion, but I can’t see or think of any real flaws with these guys, and I love them so much!!
Hello, call me Crackers! | He/him

Feel free to ping me whenever!
Yes please. I was just thinking of this, did a forum search and I love your art. Although personally I'd add a lure, and maybe some wings/webbed paws to appeal to the people who want their dragons extra-dragony.
Yes please. I was just thinking of this, did a forum search and I love your art. Although personally I'd add a lure, and maybe some wings/webbed paws to appeal to the people who want their dragons extra-dragony.
The Final Outpost Dragon Cave Magistream
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif
A semi-random lair of whatever catches my eye.
I think both forms are actually really great and fit well in the site and fill a niche! Support.
I think both forms are actually really great and fit well in the site and fill a niche! Support.
rv0xzcJ.gif wA5lAlD.pngxNTxlcy.jpg
support >:3
support >:3
stormcatcher.png
I love this so much. Support all the way. They could have a tertiary gene or two - like Gliders on Banes - that allows them to move on land! Though, really, we're not on FR for believability - come on, there's no way Veils can get around with all that hair, no matter how small! And even without that, water snakes are a thing? And I've seen non-aquatic snakes swim??? Like, how is it hard to imagine this thing doing both? We have Snappers who can't fly despite being dragons (outside of being in Wind, if I recall correctly). And, you know, this is a world of [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]magic[emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
I love this so much. Support all the way. They could have a tertiary gene or two - like Gliders on Banes - that allows them to move on land! Though, really, we're not on FR for believability - come on, there's no way Veils can get around with all that hair, no matter how small! And even without that, water snakes are a thing? And I've seen non-aquatic snakes swim??? Like, how is it hard to imagine this thing doing both? We have Snappers who can't fly despite being dragons (outside of being in Wind, if I recall correctly). And, you know, this is a world of magic
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
I love this idea so much. Support! Also, non-Water dragon are able to breathe underwater with Water magic help, so it would make sense that a breed like this would be able to survive on land with the same help. I don't see why not having wings would be an issue either because 1. Snappers and Gaolers cannot fly (without Wind magic, that is), 2. the Windsinger doesn't have wings and yet he can fly just fine.
I love this idea so much. Support! Also, non-Water dragon are able to breathe underwater with Water magic help, so it would make sense that a breed like this would be able to survive on land with the same help. I don't see why not having wings would be an issue either because 1. Snappers and Gaolers cannot fly (without Wind magic, that is), 2. the Windsinger doesn't have wings and yet he can fly just fine.
5QFhSCA.png ______
Psy| FR+2| Vey/Vem/Ver| Quoi
Your local Horsemen obsessed weirdo. Pfp Dragon.
______ tZhMLLB.png
Support! While I don’t fully think the concept work you did here should be a complete design - I do enjoy the concept overall it’s just missing some ancient pizazz - maybe some fin like appendages to add more to it’s overall silhouette and shape. I really like the face shape and details, I think it’s unique face really gives off such a ferocious and intimidating vibe that fits the idea of leviathan - but it’s body shape is too similar to that of an eel which makes it read less as a dragon or leviathan. A few ideas in order to kinda help fix these issues is keep the noodle idea but play with how the limbless body is shaped (maybe with jagged lines or areas that are thicker than others that can taper out more), Some wavy, ghost like fins that can add more to the ancient concept, and maybe taking some inspiration from other sea creatures, sea serpents and eels being an obvious go to while exploring aspects of dolphins, whales, and other marine mammals can also probably give you some more inspiration on what could be added - even some prehistorical sea life could work for references! Btw, Your art style is very beautiful and the way you worked with the noodle boys poses is great!
Support! While I don’t fully think the concept work you did here should be a complete design - I do enjoy the concept overall it’s just missing some ancient pizazz - maybe some fin like appendages to add more to it’s overall silhouette and shape. I really like the face shape and details, I think it’s unique face really gives off such a ferocious and intimidating vibe that fits the idea of leviathan - but it’s body shape is too similar to that of an eel which makes it read less as a dragon or leviathan. A few ideas in order to kinda help fix these issues is keep the noodle idea but play with how the limbless body is shaped (maybe with jagged lines or areas that are thicker than others that can taper out more), Some wavy, ghost like fins that can add more to the ancient concept, and maybe taking some inspiration from other sea creatures, sea serpents and eels being an obvious go to while exploring aspects of dolphins, whales, and other marine mammals can also probably give you some more inspiration on what could be added - even some prehistorical sea life could work for references! Btw, Your art style is very beautiful and the way you worked with the noodle boys poses is great!
Just jumping in to say SUPPORT! Please give us watery noodlesss <3 Also imagine if they had an angler gene with a lure, frills and the long needly teeth? sWOON [emoji=nocturne star size=1] I personally love how Moray Eels look and swim. It's def a possible inspiration for a water noodle :'D Using magic on FR, the breed can float-swim on land and lorewise they would probably get help with inventing something that can allow them to hold items and stuff. Banescales would also have needed help with that after all. Dragon breeds generally all help each others, that's what the Dustcarve Dig event told me.
Just jumping in to say SUPPORT! Please give us watery noodlesss <3

Also imagine if they had an angler gene with a lure, frills and the long needly teeth? sWOON

I personally love how Moray Eels look and swim. It's def a possible inspiration for a water noodle :'D

Using magic on FR, the breed can float-swim on land and lorewise they would probably get help with inventing something that can allow them to hold items and stuff. Banescales would also have needed help with that after all. Dragon breeds generally all help each others, that's what the Dustcarve Dig event told me.
lightshieldr.png6pMAXtp.jpglightshieldl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10