Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Breed] Leviathans
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I love the concept! I support it :3
I love the concept! I support it :3
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
I absolutely love the idea and the art is amazing! We definitely need some more creepy/not so cuddly looking breeds! They would definitely be ancients since they lack the required limbs and wings but I’m into it!
I absolutely love the idea and the art is amazing! We definitely need some more creepy/not so cuddly looking breeds! They would definitely be ancients since they lack the required limbs and wings but I’m into it!
It's a wonderful eel-like concept; full support. There's always controversy about a dragon without wings, but the frills make for a wonderful placeholder for the secondary genes.

idk I wrote this up real quick bc I thought it would be interesting and I really like lorebuilding. I used your ideas to build on as well

Overview:
Leviathans are an ancient breed that originate from the depths of the Leviathan Trench, from which they get their name. (insert some other info)

Physical Attributes:
Leviathans are an enormous ancient breed, ranking high in size compared to the rest of Sornieth's breeds. They are covered in slick, durable scales that allow them to slither through the water without a sound while also protecting themselves from injuries. The fins that run along their backs are long and feathery, making for a grand display when flared outward. (some more info)

Social:
Leviathans are solitary dragons, and move from one place to another, never lingering in one spot. (add something here)

Although they may speak draconic, they find using ecolocation much more efficient in the water. (blah blah cant think of anything lol)

Lairs:
The nests of these large dragons are found primarily in the depths of The Sea of A Thousand Currents, hidden in reefs, caves, or even other abandoned lairs that are no longer used. (more more more later)

Tactics:
A Leviathan prefers to lure their opponents into the water, and when given the chance, push them the depths of the ocean where the oxygen is lacking and the pressure is too great for the average dragon. They use their hardy needle-like teeth to tear, and their powerful, writhing body to suffocate.

Also tbh I honestly think these guys should be at least uncommon :0 both Banescales and Gaolers are common, so I think they could probably be rare or something since they are more solitary dragons.
It's a wonderful eel-like concept; full support. There's always controversy about a dragon without wings, but the frills make for a wonderful placeholder for the secondary genes.

idk I wrote this up real quick bc I thought it would be interesting and I really like lorebuilding. I used your ideas to build on as well

Overview:
Leviathans are an ancient breed that originate from the depths of the Leviathan Trench, from which they get their name. (insert some other info)

Physical Attributes:
Leviathans are an enormous ancient breed, ranking high in size compared to the rest of Sornieth's breeds. They are covered in slick, durable scales that allow them to slither through the water without a sound while also protecting themselves from injuries. The fins that run along their backs are long and feathery, making for a grand display when flared outward. (some more info)

Social:
Leviathans are solitary dragons, and move from one place to another, never lingering in one spot. (add something here)

Although they may speak draconic, they find using ecolocation much more efficient in the water. (blah blah cant think of anything lol)

Lairs:
The nests of these large dragons are found primarily in the depths of The Sea of A Thousand Currents, hidden in reefs, caves, or even other abandoned lairs that are no longer used. (more more more later)

Tactics:
A Leviathan prefers to lure their opponents into the water, and when given the chance, push them the depths of the ocean where the oxygen is lacking and the pressure is too great for the average dragon. They use their hardy needle-like teeth to tear, and their powerful, writhing body to suffocate.

Also tbh I honestly think these guys should be at least uncommon :0 both Banescales and Gaolers are common, so I think they could probably be rare or something since they are more solitary dragons.
bopkvX7.png6uOrxEk.pnglPoxjfq.pngI90HedT.png4BDFKZ4.png
Totally support! I also feel like they should have an attacker's build with Scratch instead of the other option. Just my opinion ^^
Totally support! I also feel like they should have an attacker's build with Scratch instead of the other option. Just my opinion ^^
XXY Boa/Saddle/Sailfin Undertide Hatchery
banner_by_runewitch31137-dbh4w7g.png
I love this [emoji=nocturne love size=1] And I don't see how they are too similar to Spirals besides being long??? That's a silly comparison (i mean gaolers just look like feral tundras, come on)
I love this
And I don't see how they are too similar to Spirals besides being long??? That's a silly comparison (i mean gaolers just look like feral tundras, come on)
fIrkakB.png tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o1_75sq.png DeB4uZe.png
a129Nss.png SM9WJh6.png fX0bVgZ.png
Looks cool, perhaps support!

Wait- Uh oh. I think your supply of Leviathans got trapped in an underwater glowing green ghost themed brine river cave and uh- :| well THAT’S unfortunate.
Looks cool, perhaps support!

Wait- Uh oh. I think your supply of Leviathans got trapped in an underwater glowing green ghost themed brine river cave and uh- :| well THAT’S unfortunate.
@Eucyon Thank you a lot! I really like that info, it fits well! Hope you dont mind me putting this in main post with credit <3 I wish they could have better rarity, but [quote name="TheLOAD" date="2020-06-30 10:50:44" ] @/Helixexe I would love something like this, but something of note is that Staff have said that, regardless of how they're acquired, Ancient Breeds will be Common/Have a 20 day cooldown period. [/quote]
@Eucyon Thank you a lot! I really like that info, it fits well! Hope you dont mind me putting this in main post with credit <3
I wish they could have better rarity, but
TheLOAD wrote on 2020-06-30 10:50:44:
@/Helixexe

I would love something like this, but something of note is that Staff have said that, regardless of how they're acquired, Ancient Breeds will be Common/Have a 20 day cooldown period.
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
Ooh, I love it! Great personality, and I love the way the back 'mane' has the secondary gene!

Here's an idea on how to obtain them: What if their scrolls (and maybe eggs?) are a rare item you can obtain by fishing?
Ooh, I love it! Great personality, and I love the way the back 'mane' has the secondary gene!

Here's an idea on how to obtain them: What if their scrolls (and maybe eggs?) are a rare item you can obtain by fishing?
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
This looks very cool! The only issue I can see with it, however, is the fact that it's strictly aquatic. The dragons in Sornieth can be of all 11 elements, and I can't see a sea serpent faring well in the sands of the Plaguebringer's domain. Maybe you could add some large fins with claws?
This looks very cool! The only issue I can see with it, however, is the fact that it's strictly aquatic. The dragons in Sornieth can be of all 11 elements, and I can't see a sea serpent faring well in the sands of the Plaguebringer's domain. Maybe you could add some large fins with claws?
I absolutely adore them, especially the hatchies! I also don't think they look like spirals at all.
Maybe they could be able to float when not in the water?
I absolutely adore them, especially the hatchies! I also don't think they look like spirals at all.
Maybe they could be able to float when not in the water?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10