Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Breed] Leviathans
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
massive support. i love moray eels <3
massive support. i love moray eels <3
100% support water noodles, they look like they would be excellent members of FR!
100% support water noodles, they look like they would be excellent members of FR!
She/Her
Lover of WangXian and HuaLian
I'm down for a fishy-fishy dragon. Gives us some contrast to all of the walking dragons. I know Guardians have some fish traits, and some people have pointed out that the fins on Bogs seem to be inspired by fish, but we don't have a full aquatic-looking dragon. Ancients are the perfect time to do something wild and creative such as this.
I'm down for a fishy-fishy dragon. Gives us some contrast to all of the walking dragons. I know Guardians have some fish traits, and some people have pointed out that the fins on Bogs seem to be inspired by fish, but we don't have a full aquatic-looking dragon. Ancients are the perfect time to do something wild and creative such as this.
Y02PS6v.png
With the recent teaser in the new Arlo plot update, I am really hoping (if it's a breed) that it's something like this. I remember this concept every once in a while and just fall in love all over again
With the recent teaser in the new Arlo plot update, I am really hoping (if it's a breed) that it's something like this. I remember this concept every once in a while and just fall in love all over again
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
[quote name="Hippotang" date="2022-11-18 13:02:52" ] With the recent teaser in the new Arlo plot update, I am really hoping (if it's a breed) that it's something like this. I remember this concept every once in a while and just fall in love all over again [/quote] I don't know if they'd give us a diggable breed change. I'm hoping too, but what it would have to mean is that we get something like an obelisk statue, and we can't dig that plot again.
Hippotang wrote on 2022-11-18 13:02:52:

I don't know if they'd give us a diggable breed change. I'm hoping too, but what it would have to mean is that we get something like an obelisk statue, and we can't dig that plot again.
86cgLtF.png
I NEED IT
I NEED IT
NN9NPXA.pngqa67smW.png
bYt72YT.pngJ8QoPxT.png
gzlHZ53.png8GgdVkW.png
oNrZjs5.pngC93BkRv.png
qGabqd5.pngXnaLQeW.png
u1wgsSN.pngOBrKa68.png
→→→
New
Breed:
Rolls!
→→→
BB44nzI.png
[quote name="Aliandrin" date="2022-11-18 13:50:32" ] [quote name="Hippotang" date="2022-11-18 13:02:52" ] With the recent teaser in the new Arlo plot update, I am really hoping (if it's a breed) that it's something like this. I remember this concept every once in a while and just fall in love all over again [/quote] I don't know if they'd give us a diggable breed change. I'm hoping too, but what it would have to mean is that we get something like an obelisk statue, and we can't dig that plot again. [/quote] Why would it [i]have[/i] to mean that? Why would it only be diggable once? Most breeds can be acquired by their respective means at any time, or with relative ease. Bogsneaks can be brewed at Baldwin whenever you please, Nocturnes can be scavenged/found in chests during NotN easily enough that their scrolls are still cheap by this time of the year. Obelisks can still be acquired by the treasure MP, the statue was just an adult G1 reward. They could go this route anyway (a scroll/item found by digging, but then the regular scrolls are still available through the MP), but I don't see how, or why, considering the mechanics of Arlo thus far. Personally, I foresee it as one single, massive plot that takes considerably more time to finish than any plot we've had before.
Aliandrin wrote on 2022-11-18 13:50:32:
Hippotang wrote on 2022-11-18 13:02:52:

I don't know if they'd give us a diggable breed change. I'm hoping too, but what it would have to mean is that we get something like an obelisk statue, and we can't dig that plot again.

Why would it have to mean that? Why would it only be diggable once? Most breeds can be acquired by their respective means at any time, or with relative ease. Bogsneaks can be brewed at Baldwin whenever you please, Nocturnes can be scavenged/found in chests during NotN easily enough that their scrolls are still cheap by this time of the year. Obelisks can still be acquired by the treasure MP, the statue was just an adult G1 reward. They could go this route anyway (a scroll/item found by digging, but then the regular scrolls are still available through the MP), but I don't see how, or why, considering the mechanics of Arlo thus far.

Personally, I foresee it as one single, massive plot that takes considerably more time to finish than any plot we've had before.
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
this is such a cool idea! mcuh, much support! I like noodly-alike dragons (coatls, spirals) and would love to have this breed in the game!

I'd like to get 20 of these :]
this is such a cool idea! mcuh, much support! I like noodly-alike dragons (coatls, spirals) and would love to have this breed in the game!

I'd like to get 20 of these :]
3i3iYd8.gif
12+ FR time
@blanco1co1t Yes! Never enough spaghetti bois!
@blanco1co1t Yes! Never enough spaghetti bois!
NN9NPXA.pngqa67smW.png
bYt72YT.pngJ8QoPxT.png
gzlHZ53.png8GgdVkW.png
oNrZjs5.pngC93BkRv.png
qGabqd5.pngXnaLQeW.png
u1wgsSN.pngOBrKa68.png
→→→
New
Breed:
Rolls!
→→→
BB44nzI.png
I’m not sure how this looks in anyway like a spiral.

Anyway while neat i feel it’s well, just an eel. I think adding more fantasy elements to it would be nice. It doesn’t have to be wings. Maybe some more dynamic fins?
I’m not sure how this looks in anyway like a spiral.

Anyway while neat i feel it’s well, just an eel. I think adding more fantasy elements to it would be nice. It doesn’t have to be wings. Maybe some more dynamic fins?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10