Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bring back two-letter names.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
might've already supported this, but support. nothing will stay the exact same value, and that includes people's 2-letters.
might've already supported this, but support. nothing will stay the exact same value, and that includes people's 2-letters.
Support if I haven't already. If dragon search was genuinely the problem before, give us an "exact match" checkbox for names.
Support if I haven't already. If dragon search was genuinely the problem before, give us an "exact match" checkbox for names.
wq9PoXA.png
Support! I don‘t really see why not, i don‘t see why it‘s restricted when there‘s no curse words with two letters (in my knowledge) either.
Support! I don‘t really see why not, i don‘t see why it‘s restricted when there‘s no curse words with two letters (in my knowledge) either.
[quote name="Xela" date="2020-02-19 05:18:40" ] Full support, I'm not a fan of character limits creating naming restrictions like this. [/quote]
Xela wrote on 2020-02-19 05:18:40:
Full support, I'm not a fan of character limits creating naming restrictions like this.
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Full support. I've got a character who's just named "EE", and xEE is just not the same. While I'm at it, I want numbers, too.
Full support. I've got a character who's just named "EE", and xEE is just not the same. While I'm at it, I want numbers, too.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
Full support. I don't see any reasons for this restriction and I always support options for customizing your dragons.

There are so many great names, especially from myths and legends ... Ra, Io, Oz, Ur, not to mention the wonderful japanese name Ai.

As for the rarity of 2-letter-dragons right now: as others have been said, nothing guarantees a specific value. And it's not like 2-letter-names were meant to be limited or rare, like Imp scrolls or retired items.
Full support. I don't see any reasons for this restriction and I always support options for customizing your dragons.

There are so many great names, especially from myths and legends ... Ra, Io, Oz, Ur, not to mention the wonderful japanese name Ai.

As for the rarity of 2-letter-dragons right now: as others have been said, nothing guarantees a specific value. And it's not like 2-letter-names were meant to be limited or rare, like Imp scrolls or retired items.
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
Pretty sure I've supported in the past, but still support now. The site didn't break when two-letter names were allowed by mistake and I very much doubt that it would break if they were allowed now.
Pretty sure I've supported in the past, but still support now. The site didn't break when two-letter names were allowed by mistake and I very much doubt that it would break if they were allowed now.
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
UM support
you also made me realize that i have dragons with two letter names oop
UM support
you also made me realize that i have dragons with two letter names oop
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
Support! I'd also like to be able to have dashes, apostrophes, and maybe spaces in dragon names, too.
Support! I'd also like to be able to have dashes, apostrophes, and maybe spaces in dragon names, too.
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
Support, I don't need to add anything, what could be said has been.
Support, I don't need to add anything, what could be said has been.
99catfish_zpsd8a90dbb.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15