Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 664 665 666 667 668 ... 708 709
For the 666th page, I still need to point out that I'd love to see baskets that look like regular woven baskets, filled with produce, so not like the Wood druid stuff. Preferably, they would hang over the shoulder because we don't really have that many shoulder covers while there are so many things around the waist.

Things I'd love to see included in general are apples, oranges, bananas, onions, pomegranates, mangoes, olives, cucumbers and coconuts. Things unrelated to this potential set I'd like to see are bunches of wheat and a fishing set (I did elaborate on this before with some art)

AS PER REQUACY'S SUGGESTION: horns. You know, since it's the 666th page- anyway. I'd LOVE various types of horns, specifically bull horns, front-facing horns, heck, tusks too!
For the 666th page, I still need to point out that I'd love to see baskets that look like regular woven baskets, filled with produce, so not like the Wood druid stuff. Preferably, they would hang over the shoulder because we don't really have that many shoulder covers while there are so many things around the waist.

Things I'd love to see included in general are apples, oranges, bananas, onions, pomegranates, mangoes, olives, cucumbers and coconuts. Things unrelated to this potential set I'd like to see are bunches of wheat and a fishing set (I did elaborate on this before with some art)

AS PER REQUACY'S SUGGESTION: horns. You know, since it's the 666th page- anyway. I'd LOVE various types of horns, specifically bull horns, front-facing horns, heck, tusks too!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
TTRPG dice set for shadow! To go with the game motif, but to circumvent any conception of gambling! They can be sparkly and purple :3 and the recolor could be earth themed for a gemstone vibe!
TTRPG dice set for shadow! To go with the game motif, but to circumvent any conception of gambling! They can be sparkly and purple :3 and the recolor could be earth themed for a gemstone vibe!
5AHK8Y7.png •Ripley
•Queer
•He/Him
•Aquarius
•Art Shop : Working
ZLIMzvY.gifw0IsqjS.gif6sfJde7.gifrjuURyp.gif
W5O5MZj.png __digitalmirage.gif
i think there should be some very simple eyeliner apparel items in various colors (or just black at the very least)

it would put the accent market out of business but i think it should happen anyways :3
i think there should be some very simple eyeliner apparel items in various colors (or just black at the very least)

it would put the accent market out of business but i think it should happen anyways :3
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
hoodies... I am begging for nice simple hoodies in various colors since the closest thing we have is the robes on the magister/courtier/etc sets and those are just a bit too whimsical sometimes
hoodies... I am begging for nice simple hoodies in various colors since the closest thing we have is the robes on the magister/courtier/etc sets and those are just a bit too whimsical sometimes
[quote name="ShiningLatios" date="2023-03-13 11:01:08" ] hoodies... I am begging for nice simple hoodies in various colors since the closest thing we have is the robes on the magister/courtier/etc sets and those are just a bit too whimsical sometimes [/quote] I second this!! I've got a few fandragons that I'd ADORE having hoodies for
ShiningLatios wrote on 2023-03-13 11:01:08:
I second this!! I've got a few fandragons that I'd ADORE having hoodies for
sanguine_subspecies_buttons.pngflight_rising_moonshifter_logo_smol.pngJourney_badge_smol.pnghatchery_button_smol.png
actually on that note I feel like we don't have enough casual jackets, most of what we got feels super formal and whimsical meanwhile what I wouldn't give for a simple puffer jacket, or hoodies (as mentioned), or I've seen some really cool UMAs of leather biker jackets and those would be REALLY neat as just regular apparel :0
actually on that note I feel like we don't have enough casual jackets, most of what we got feels super formal and whimsical meanwhile what I wouldn't give for a simple puffer jacket, or hoodies (as mentioned), or I've seen some really cool UMAs of leather biker jackets and those would be REALLY neat as just regular apparel :0
I'd love chains and shackles that aren't attached to icicles.
[quote name="CinnamonThief" date="2023-03-13 16:07:13" ] I'd love chains and shackles that aren't attached to icicles. [/quote] Seconding this. Would be nice to have chains without extra things attached to them
CinnamonThief wrote on 2023-03-13 16:07:13:

Seconding this. Would be nice to have chains without extra things attached to them
.......LRWJpvK.png
7785.png
x8YqlBy.gif
ciurGcg.png
........lightning_rune.png
T4Peb9C.png
DxCICZ1.png
68469670.png
Qq8TftW.png
[quote name="AgCat" date="2023-03-11 19:52:13" ] The new Sage shop is pretty exciting! It would be a good place to add small seasonal apparels that are not part of a big set, like: flower basket for spring, strawberries basket for summer, apple basket for autumn and a basket of nut trail bars for winter (like the ones that drop from Longnecks in the Coli, would be thematically approriated for Sornieth!). Some flower/plant items that are a bit bigger than the Blushing Pink Rose stuff would be cute too; like tulip, pampas grass, sunflower and a pine branch (with a couple of cones). Maybe even insect swarms like dragonflies or fireflies for summer and monarch butterflies for autumn? Spring could have ladybugs and/or rotund honey bees for a change. Not sure what to put in winter though. Maybe something from the Ice flight like Frost Whisper? It drops from Snow Streak in the Coli, its description of "leaving ice prirals" sounds pretty. [/quote] Yes
AgCat wrote on 2023-03-11 19:52:13:
The new Sage shop is pretty exciting! It would be a good place to add small seasonal apparels that are not part of a big set, like: flower basket for spring, strawberries basket for summer, apple basket for autumn and a basket of nut trail bars for winter (like the ones that drop from Longnecks in the Coli, would be thematically approriated for Sornieth!).
Some flower/plant items that are a bit bigger than the Blushing Pink Rose stuff would be cute too; like tulip, pampas grass, sunflower and a pine branch (with a couple of cones).
Maybe even insect swarms like dragonflies or fireflies for summer and monarch butterflies for autumn? Spring could have ladybugs and/or rotund honey bees for a change. Not sure what to put in winter though. Maybe something from the Ice flight like Frost Whisper? It drops from Snow Streak in the Coli, its description of "leaving ice prirals" sounds pretty.
Yes
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
[quote name="@ShiningLatios" date="2023-03-13 11:01:08" ] hoodies... I am begging for nice simple hoodies in various colors since the closest thing we have is the robes on the magister/courtier/etc sets and those are just a bit too whimsical sometimes [/quote] Not exactly what u are looking for, but the gardener's aprons(i think that's what they're called) are what i use as a substitute @hatlordave U too
@ShiningLatios wrote on 2023-03-13 11:01:08:
Not exactly what u are looking for, but the gardener's aprons(i think that's what they're called) are what i use as a substitute
@hatlordave
U too
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
1 2 ... 664 665 666 667 668 ... 708 709