Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [subspecies] Moon Shifters
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
~MOON SHIFTERS~

Moon shifters are a subspecies of dragons that are more colloquially known as "werewolves", though this term is a touch inaccurate seeing as not all Moon Shifters are even canines, let alone wolves. Moon Shifters are simply dragons who hold the ability to shapeshift into another form, and whose ability and strength to do so relies on the phases of the moon. That means Moon Shifters usually just look like their dragon breed counterparts, albeit occasionally larger or smaller depending on their variant. They typically only appear as their true form at night (not just during the full moon, though the stage of the moon determines the extremity of transformation)

Varients:

Lýkos-wolf
Skýlos-dog
Alepoú-fox
Gatoeidís- feline
Sfragída- seal

Agrios-ancient
Mikró-permababy

NAVIGATION
Modern Variants
Ancient Varients
Lore
Featured
Registry
AH & Hatchery
Afiliates
~MOON SHIFTERS~

Moon shifters are a subspecies of dragons that are more colloquially known as "werewolves", though this term is a touch inaccurate seeing as not all Moon Shifters are even canines, let alone wolves. Moon Shifters are simply dragons who hold the ability to shapeshift into another form, and whose ability and strength to do so relies on the phases of the moon. That means Moon Shifters usually just look like their dragon breed counterparts, albeit occasionally larger or smaller depending on their variant. They typically only appear as their true form at night (not just during the full moon, though the stage of the moon determines the extremity of transformation)

Varients:

Lýkos-wolf
Skýlos-dog
Alepoú-fox
Gatoeidís- feline
Sfragída- seal

Agrios-ancient
Mikró-permababy

NAVIGATION
Modern Variants
Ancient Varients
Lore
Featured
Registry
AH & Hatchery
Afiliates
sanguine_subspecies_buttons.pngflight_rising_moonshifter_logo_smol.pngJourney_badge_smol.pnghatchery_button_smol.png
[u][/u][center][size=6]-[u][b]Modern Varients:[/b][/u]-[/size] *note-cannot be triple basic [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=52&bodygene=18&breed=13&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=163&tertgene=5&winggene=88&wings=52&auth=b307ac72c096f71ee3aced2f03f05be12fa481b7&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [left][font= Zapfino][size=5][u][b]Lýkos[/b][/u][/size][/font] Lýkos moon shifters are what one would typically think of when they hear the term "werewolf". They are typically the strongest and fastest of the different Moon Shifters. Lýkos often will form packs with other Lýkos, usually ranging from 3-7 members, though as many as 30 were once discovered living together as a pack in the Scarred Wasteland. While they prefer pack-life, it is not uncommon to find Lone Lýkos. These Loners are usually exiles from their former pack, though some do [i]choose [/i]this life. Lykos can exists peacefully enough in mixed species clans/lairs, though they are [i]typically [/i]not fond of other non-Lýkos Moon Shifters [size=2]Colors: [i]Browns, Greys/Blacks/Whites and Red ranges[/i] Prim: [i]Savanna/Iridescant/Falcon/Giraffe/Ground/Basic[/i] Sec: [i]Stripes/Striation/Safari/Peragrine/Fissure/Daub/Basic[/i] Tert: [i]Thylacine/Okapi/Flecks/Crackle/Underbelly[/i] Element: [i]Any, but "Plague/Shadow/Earth/Ice" are most common[/i][/left] ----- [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=9&breed=15&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=4&wings=56&auth=62f7f892d836299b49b05c4d31bf091a77435f76&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [left][font= Zapfino][size=5][u][b]Skýlos[/b][/u][/font] Skýlos Moon Shifters are typically very energetic and loyal. They come in many different shapes, sizes, and colors. These Moonshifters make themselves right at home in just about any clan, town, lair, or city, and are highly adaptable. They have a tendency to pick favorites among their "packmates", and will follow said favorite to the ends of the earth. These shifters are highly social, and don't do well on their own. A lone Skýlos is usually a sign that something terrible happened nearby. [size=2]Colors: [i]Browns, Greys/Blacks/Whites and Gold Ranges[/i] Prim: [i]Speckle/Piebald/Clown/Falcon/Bar/Basic[/i] Sec: [i]Freckle/Paint/Basic/Daub/Peragrine[/i] Tert: [i]Underbelly/Contour/Glowtail/Basic[/i] Element: [i]Any, but "Light/Earth/Wind/Nature" are most common[/i][/left] ----- [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=171&bodygene=14&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=42&wings=133&auth=680ef57f5c45f1074af84dfe0034782112efa4bc&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [left][font= Zapfino][size=5][u][b]Alepoú[/b][/u][/font] Alepoú Moon Shifters are the most solitary of all variants. These clever Moon Shifters are known for their cunning and ingenuity. An Alepoú in your territory often leads to missing food and rations, not that you'll ever catch them in the act. When these rougish Moon Shifters DO join a clan, they make wonderful tactitions and tappers. Definitely makes you glad they're on your side, you don't want to think about being subject of their potential wrath [size=2]Colors: Golds, Browns, Whites/Greys/Blacks, and Orange Ranges Prim: [i]Ripple/Tapir/Basic/Savannah/Jupiter/Petals[/i] Sec: [i]Blend/Basic/Striation/Safari[/i] Tert: [i]Underbelly/Okapi/Glimmer/Runes[/i] Element: Any, but "Light/Ice/Shadow/Earth" are most common[/left] ----- [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=87&breed=6&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=163&tertgene=5&winggene=2&wings=9&auth=ab3a26f2b707f4489aed2444bad4763e2a4a1177&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [left][font= Zapfino][size=5][u][b]Gatoeidís[/b][/u][/size][/font] The most diverse in coloration, Gatoeidís Shifters are usually the smallest of the Moonshifters (depending on their cat form). They more than make up for their size by being extremely efficient hunters and expert trackers. Able to remain undetected until the moment they strike, they rarely miss their mark. They often end up a bit smaller than average for their typical full-dragon counterparts. [size=2]Colors: Browns, Greys/Blacks, Whites, Oranges, Yellows, and Red ranges Prim: [i]Pharaoh/Leopard/Jaguar/Tiger/Piebald/Basic/Boulder[/i] Sec: [i]Clouded/Sarcophagus/Rossette/Stripes/Paint/Basic/Hypnotic/Myrid[/i] Tert: [i]Underbelly/Thylacine/Flecks/Contour/Basic/Opal*/Koi*/Point/Polkadot[/i] [size=1]*[b]Note[/b]-Koi is only allowed for certain colors: Orca, Silver, Platinum, Dust, Grey, Smoke, Gloom, Lead, Coal, Oilslick, Black, Chocolate, Ginger, Hickory, Soil, Dirt, Driftwood, Stone, Beige, Tan, Sand, Caramel, Pumpkin, Fire, Carrot, Bronze, Cantalope, Sunset, Marigold, Metals, Gold, Buttercup, Banana, and Grapefruit *[b]Note 2[/b]- Opal is only allowed if there are no colors outside of the designated range for the accent color [/size] [size=2]Element: Any, but "Fire/Light/Wind/Ice" are most common[/left] ----- [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=5&bodygene=40&breed=12&element=4&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=146&tertgene=12&winggene=40&wings=5&auth=90d328f9c9a23d819b8cf0db5ef2ee2049ab897e&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] [left][font= Zapfino][size=5][u][b]Sfragída[/b][/u][/size][/font] The newest recorded Varient of Moonshifters, these friendly shifters take the form of seals. Their aptitude for water finds them often making their homes on islands, port towns, or along rivers. It's very uncommon to find them inland or in land-bound clans [size=2]Colors: dark grey-white range, tans, browns Prim: [i]Basic/Speckle/Bar/Leopard/Metallic[/i] Sec: [i]Basic/Freckle/Daub/Clouded/Alloy[/i] Tert: [i]Basic/Soap/Underbelly/Stained/Contour/Okapi[/i] [/size] [size=2]Element: [i]Any, but "Water/Earth/Ice" are most common[/i][/left]
-Modern Varients:-
*note-cannot be triple basic

dragon?age=1&body=52&bodygene=18&breed=13&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=163&tertgene=5&winggene=88&wings=52&auth=b307ac72c096f71ee3aced2f03f05be12fa481b7&dummyext=prev.png
Lýkos
Lýkos moon shifters are what one would typically think of when they hear the term "werewolf". They are typically the strongest and fastest of the different Moon Shifters. Lýkos often will form packs with other Lýkos, usually ranging from 3-7 members, though as many as 30 were once discovered living together as a pack in the Scarred Wasteland. While they prefer pack-life, it is not uncommon to find Lone Lýkos. These Loners are usually exiles from their former pack, though some do choose this life. Lykos can exists peacefully enough in mixed species clans/lairs, though they are typically not fond of other non-Lýkos Moon Shifters

Colors: Browns, Greys/Blacks/Whites and Red ranges

Prim: Savanna/Iridescant/Falcon/Giraffe/Ground/Basic
Sec: Stripes/Striation/Safari/Peragrine/Fissure/Daub/Basic
Tert: Thylacine/Okapi/Flecks/Crackle/Underbelly

Element: Any, but "Plague/Shadow/Earth/Ice" are most common

dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=9&breed=15&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=4&wings=56&auth=62f7f892d836299b49b05c4d31bf091a77435f76&dummyext=prev.png
Skýlos
Skýlos Moon Shifters are typically very energetic and loyal. They come in many different shapes, sizes, and colors. These Moonshifters make themselves right at home in just about any clan, town, lair, or city, and are highly adaptable. They have a tendency to pick favorites among their "packmates", and will follow said favorite to the ends of the earth. These shifters are highly social, and don't do well on their own. A lone Skýlos is usually a sign that something terrible happened nearby.

Colors: Browns, Greys/Blacks/Whites and Gold Ranges

Prim: Speckle/Piebald/Clown/Falcon/Bar/Basic
Sec: Freckle/Paint/Basic/Daub/Peragrine
Tert: Underbelly/Contour/Glowtail/Basic

Element: Any, but "Light/Earth/Wind/Nature" are most common

dragon?age=1&body=171&bodygene=14&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=42&wings=133&auth=680ef57f5c45f1074af84dfe0034782112efa4bc&dummyext=prev.png
Alepoú
Alepoú Moon Shifters are the most solitary of all variants. These clever Moon Shifters are known for their cunning and ingenuity. An Alepoú in your territory often leads to missing food and rations, not that you'll ever catch them in the act. When these rougish Moon Shifters DO join a clan, they make wonderful tactitions and tappers. Definitely makes you glad they're on your side, you don't want to think about being subject of their potential wrath

Colors: Golds, Browns, Whites/Greys/Blacks, and Orange Ranges

Prim: Ripple/Tapir/Basic/Savannah/Jupiter/Petals
Sec: Blend/Basic/Striation/Safari
Tert: Underbelly/Okapi/Glimmer/Runes

Element: Any, but "Light/Ice/Shadow/Earth" are most common

dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=87&breed=6&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=163&tertgene=5&winggene=2&wings=9&auth=ab3a26f2b707f4489aed2444bad4763e2a4a1177&dummyext=prev.png
Gatoeidís
The most diverse in coloration, Gatoeidís Shifters are usually the smallest of the Moonshifters (depending on their cat form). They more than make up for their size by being extremely efficient hunters and expert trackers. Able to remain undetected until the moment they strike, they rarely miss their mark. They often end up a bit smaller than average for their typical full-dragon counterparts.

Colors: Browns, Greys/Blacks, Whites, Oranges, Yellows, and Red ranges

Prim: Pharaoh/Leopard/Jaguar/Tiger/Piebald/Basic/Boulder
Sec: Clouded/Sarcophagus/Rossette/Stripes/Paint/Basic/Hypnotic/Myrid
Tert: Underbelly/Thylacine/Flecks/Contour/Basic/Opal*/Koi*/Point/Polkadot
*Note-Koi is only allowed for certain colors: Orca, Silver, Platinum, Dust, Grey, Smoke, Gloom, Lead, Coal, Oilslick, Black, Chocolate, Ginger, Hickory, Soil, Dirt, Driftwood, Stone, Beige, Tan, Sand, Caramel, Pumpkin, Fire, Carrot, Bronze, Cantalope, Sunset, Marigold, Metals, Gold, Buttercup, Banana, and Grapefruit
*Note 2- Opal is only allowed if there are no colors outside of the designated range for the accent color

Element: Any, but "Fire/Light/Wind/Ice" are most common

dragon?age=1&body=5&bodygene=40&breed=12&element=4&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=146&tertgene=12&winggene=40&wings=5&auth=90d328f9c9a23d819b8cf0db5ef2ee2049ab897e&dummyext=prev.png
Sfragída
The newest recorded Varient of Moonshifters, these friendly shifters take the form of seals. Their aptitude for water finds them often making their homes on islands, port towns, or along rivers. It's very uncommon to find them inland or in land-bound clans

Colors: dark grey-white range, tans, browns

Prim: Basic/Speckle/Bar/Leopard/Metallic
Sec: Basic/Freckle/Daub/Clouded/Alloy
Tert: Basic/Soap/Underbelly/Stained/Contour/Okapi

Element: Any, but "Water/Earth/Ice" are most common
sanguine_subspecies_buttons.pngflight_rising_moonshifter_logo_smol.pngJourney_badge_smol.pnghatchery_button_smol.png
[center][size=6]-[u][b]Ancient Varients:[/b][/u]-[/size] *note-cannot be triple basic [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=165&bodygene=92&breed=20&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=157&tertgene=104&winggene=0&wings=165&auth=f1d4a64a123565295e0ff71ef59cbfd8f8033d20&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] [left][font= Zapfino][size=5][u][b]Agrios Lýkos[/b][/u][/font] [size=2]Colors: Browns, Greys/Blacks and Red ranges [/size] [columns][u]Gaoler[/u] Prim: [i]Falcon/Shaggy/ Phantom/Basic[/i] Sec: [i]Spirit/Streak/Peregrine/ Daub/Striation/Basic[/i] Tert: [i]Thylacine/Wintercoat/ Braids/Carnivore[/i] [u]Undertide[/u] Prim: [i]Falcon/Wolf/Savannah/ Giraffe/Basic[/i] Sec: [i]Pack/Peregrine/Daub/ Safari/Basic[/i] Tert: [i]Underbelly/Okapi/Crackle/ Flecks/Carnivore[/i] [nextcol][u]Aberration[/u] Prim: [i]Falcon/Ground/ Savannah/Basic[/i] Sec: [i]Peregrine/Fissure/ Safari/Striation/Basic[/i] Tert: [i]Thylacine/Flecks/ Carnivore[/i] [u]Banescale[/u] Prim: [i]Savannah/Falcon/Basic[/i] Sec: [i]Mottle/Safari/Peregrine/ Striation/Stripes/Basic[/i] Tert: [i]Crackle/Contour/Carnivore[/i] [u]Sandsurge[/u] Prim: [i]Basic/Ground/Savannah/ Wrought[/i] Sec: [i]Basic/Spire/Striation[/i] Tert: [i]Thylacine/Okapi/Underbelly/ Beard/Darts[/i] [nextcol][u]Veilspun[/u] Prim: [i]Arc/Laced/Basic[/i] Sec: [i]Edged/Loop/Striation/Basic[/i] Tert: [i]Crackle/Flecks/ Mop/Okapi/Carnivore[/i] [u]Aether[/u] Prim: [i]Basic/Spool/Laced[/i] Sec: [i]Basic/Edged/Daub[/i] Tert: [i]Carnivore/Underbelly[/i] [/columns] [left][size=2]Element: Any, but "Plague/Shadow/Earth/Ice" are most common[/size][/left] ----- [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=29&breed=17&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=1&tertgene=35&winggene=78&wings=76&auth=1dc4a17c8a808dcd85d1aa995029650bcb383971&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/center][left][font= Zapfino][size=5][u][b]Agrios Skýlos[/b][/u][/font] [size=2]Colors: [i]Browns, Greys/Blacks/Whites and Gold Ranges[/i] [/size] [columns][u]Gaoler[/u] Prim: [i]Shaggy/Piebald/Clown/ Bar/Basic[/i] Sec: [i]Streak/Paint/Daub/ Basic/Hex[/i] Tert: [i]Weathered/Underbelly/ Wintercoat/Braids/Basic[/i] [u]Undertide[/u] Prim: [i]Wolf/Falcon/Savannah/ Giraffe/Basic/Bar[/i] Sec: [i]Pack/Peregrine/Safari/ Basic/Daub[/i] Tert: [i]Underbelly/Featherbeard/ Basic/Sailfin[/i] [nextcol][u]Aberration[/u] Prim: [i]Speckle/Bar/Falcon/Basic[/i] Sec: [i]Freckle/Daub/Peregrine/ Basic/Hex[/i] Tert: [i]Glowtail/Basic/Flecks[/i] [u]Banescale[/u] Prim: [i]Basic/Falcon[/i] Sec: [i]Basic/Perigrin/Hex[/i] Tert: [i]Basic/Squiggle/Underbelly[/i] [u]Sandsurge[/u] Prim: [i]Basic/Piebald[/i] Sec: [i]Basic/Paint[/i] Tert: [i]Basic/Beard/Underbelly[/i] [nextcol][u]Veilspun[/u] Prim: [i]Basic/Hex[/i] Sec: [i]Basic/[/i] Tert: [i]Flecks/Mop/Basic/ Underbelly[/i] [u]Aether[/u] Prim: [i]Basic/Piebald/Bar[/i] Sec: [i]Basic/Paint/Daub[/i] Tert: [i]Basic/Underbelly/Glowtail[/i] [/columns] [left][size=2]Element: Any! however, "Light/Earth/Wind/Nature" are most common[/left] ----- [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=171&bodygene=72&breed=19&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=70&tertgene=57&winggene=63&wings=47&auth=1a117f42e8a5f7826fb5abbb77c2315cd704624c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/center][left][font= Zapfino][size=5][u][b]Agrios Alepoú[/b][/u][/font] [size=2]Colors: [i]Golds, Browns, Whites/Greys/Blacks, and Orange Ranges[/i] [/size] [columns][u]Gaoler[/u] Prim: [i]Basic/Phantom/Ripple/ Tapir/Shaggy[/i] Sec: [i]Basic/Spirit/Blend/ Striation/Streak/Current[/i] Tert: [i]Underbelly/Runes/Glimmer/ Weathered/Braids/Basic[/i] [u]Undertide[/u] Prim: [i]Falcon/Wolf/Savannah/ Giraffe/Basic[/i] Sec: [i]Pack/Peregrine/Daub/Safari/ Basic[/i] Tert: [i]Underbelly/Runes/Basic[/i] [nextcol][u]Aberration[/u] Prim: [i]Basic/Tapir/Savannah[/i] Sec: [i]Basic/Striation/Safari[/i] Tert: [i]Glimmer/Basic[/i] [u]Banescale[/u] Prim: [i]Basic/Ragged/Ripple/ Savannah[/i] Sec: [i]Basic/Tear/Mottle/ Current/Stripes/Blend[/i] Tert: [i]Underbelly/Glimmer/Basic[/i] [u]Sandsurge[/u] Prim: [i]Basic[/i] Sec: [i]Basic[/i] Tert: [i]Basic[/i] [nextcol][u]Veilspun[/u] Prim: [i]Basic/Sphinxmoth[/i] Sec: [i]Basic/Tapir[/i] Tert: [i]Runes/Okapi/Underbelly/ Glimmer/Basic[/i] [u]Aether[/u] Prim: [i]Basic/[/i] Sec: [i]Basic/[/i] Tert: [i]Basic/Underbelly[/i] [/columns] [left][size=2]Element: Any, but "Light/Ice/Shadow/Earth" are most common[/left] ----- [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=44&breed=18&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=0&winggene=46&wings=2&auth=54e9e5c5b2f81d7c2da3d28adba4083dfb5199a2&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/center][left][font= Zapfino][size=5][u][b]Agrios Gatoeidís[/b][/u][/font] [size=2]Colors: [i]Browns, Greys/Blacks, Whites, Oranges, and Red ranges[/i] [/size] [columns][u]Gaoler[/u] Prim: [i]Jaguar/Tiger/Piebald/ Falcon/Basic/Bar[/i] Sec: [i]Rosette/Stripes/Paint/ Peregrine/Basic[/i] Tert: [i]Weathered/Underbelly/ Thylacine/Basic/Opal/Braids[/i] [u]Undertide[/u] Prim: [i]Pharoh/Boulder/Basic[/i] Sec: [i]Myrid/Sarcophagus/Basic[/i] Tert: [i]Underbelly/Flecks/Basic[/i] [nextcol][u]Aberration[/u] Prim: [i]Savannah/Pharoh/Orb/ Jaguar/Basic/Bar[/i] Sec: [i]Safari/Sarcophagus/ Weaver/Rosette/Basic[/i] Tert: [i]Thylacine/Glowtail/ Flecks/Polkadot/Basic[/i] [u]Banescale[/u] Prim: [i]Jaguar/Leopard/Savannah/ Marble/Falcon/Basic/Tiger[/i] Sec: [i]Rosette/Clouded/Safari/ Mottle/Peregrine/Basic/Stripes[/i] Tert: [i]Underbelly/Contour/Basic[/i] [u]Sandsurge[/u] Prim: [i]Basic/Piebald/Jaguar/ Savannah/Clown/Tiger/Rattlesnake[/i] Sec: [i]Basic/Paint/Stripes/ Rosette/Safari/Diamondback[/i] Tert: [i]Basic/Underbelly/Soap/ Beard/Thylacine/Okapi[/i] [nextcol][u]Veilspun[/u] Prim: [i]Basic/Clown/Vipera/Jupiter[/i] Sec: [i]Basic/Hypnotic/Saturn[/i] Tert: [i]Underbelly/Basic/Okapi/ Mop/Opal[/i] [u]Aether[/u] Prim: [i]Basic/[/i] Sec: [i]Basic/[/i] Tert: [i]Basic/Underbelly[/i] [/columns] [left][size=2]Element: [i]Any, but "Fire/Light/Wind/Ice" are most common[/i][/left] ----- [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=5&bodygene=132&breed=21&element=4&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=146&tertgene=124&winggene=132&wings=146&auth=07cdaca0144a1e95e3127bba51e50a77d734eecd&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] [left][font= Zapfino][size=5][u][b]Agrios Sfragída[/b][/u][/size][/font] [size=2]Colors: dark grey-white range, tans, browns [columns][u]Gaoler[/u] Prim: [i]Basic/Bar/Shaggy[/i] Sec: [i]Basic/Daub/Streak[/i] Tert: [i]Basic/Stained/Weathered/ Underbelly[/i] [u]Undertide[/u] Prim: [i]Basic/Speckle/Bar[/i] Sec: [i]Basic/Freckle/Daub[/i] Tert: [i] Basic/Featherbeard/Okapi/ Soap/Stained/Underbelly[/i] [nextcol][u]Aberration[/u] Prim: [i]Basic/Speckle/Bar[/i] Sec: [i] Basic/Freckle/Daub[/i] Tert: [i]Basic/Underbelly/ Stained[/i] [u]Banescale[/u] Prim: [i]Basic/Speckle/Leopard/ Matellic[/i] Sec: [i]Basic/Freckle/Clouded/ Alloy[/i] Tert: [i]Basic/Contour/ Underbelly/Stained[/i] [u]Sandsurge[/u] Prim: [i]Basic[/i] Sec: [i]Basic[/i] Tert: [i]Basic[/i] [nextcol][u]Veilspun[/u] Prim: [i]Basic/Bar/Leopard/ Speckle[/i] Sec: [i]Basic/Clouded/ Daub/Freckle[/i] Tert: [i]Basic/Okapi/ Stained/Underbelly[/i] [u]Aether[/u] Prim: [i]Basic/Cinder[/i] Sec: [i]Basic/[/i] Tert: [i]Basic/Underbelly/ Stained[/i] [/columns] [/size] [size=2]Element: [i]Any, but "Water/Earth/Ice" are most common[/i][/left] ----- ----- [center][size=6]-[u][b]Mikró[/b][/u]-[/size] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=50&bodygene=16&breed=4&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=56&tertgene=9&winggene=2&wings=56&auth=4fbf536ef6a003c6e9b8bad7b818026eec087bd1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=75&bodygene=135&breed=21&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=163&tertgene=109&winggene=135&wings=75&auth=4660e16d5d4c0532968fbe315aa2b65cff324417&dummyext=prev.png[/img] This kind of Moon Shifters can be ANY one of the previously mentioned variants. the only thing that is different is their eternal youth status.
-Ancient Varients:-
*note-cannot be triple basic

dragon?age=1&body=165&bodygene=92&breed=20&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=157&tertgene=104&winggene=0&wings=165&auth=f1d4a64a123565295e0ff71ef59cbfd8f8033d20&dummyext=prev.png
Agrios Lýkos
Colors: Browns, Greys/Blacks and Red ranges

Gaoler
Prim: Falcon/Shaggy/
Phantom/Basic

Sec: Spirit/Streak/Peregrine/
Daub/Striation/Basic

Tert: Thylacine/Wintercoat/
Braids/Carnivore

Undertide
Prim: Falcon/Wolf/Savannah/
Giraffe/Basic

Sec: Pack/Peregrine/Daub/
Safari/Basic

Tert: Underbelly/Okapi/Crackle/
Flecks/Carnivore
Aberration
Prim: Falcon/Ground/
Savannah/Basic

Sec: Peregrine/Fissure/
Safari/Striation/Basic

Tert: Thylacine/Flecks/
Carnivore

Banescale
Prim: Savannah/Falcon/Basic
Sec: Mottle/Safari/Peregrine/
Striation/Stripes/Basic

Tert: Crackle/Contour/Carnivore

Sandsurge
Prim: Basic/Ground/Savannah/
Wrought

Sec: Basic/Spire/Striation
Tert: Thylacine/Okapi/Underbelly/
Beard/Darts
Veilspun
Prim: Arc/Laced/Basic
Sec: Edged/Loop/Striation/Basic
Tert: Crackle/Flecks/
Mop/Okapi/Carnivore

Aether
Prim: Basic/Spool/Laced
Sec: Basic/Edged/Daub
Tert: Carnivore/Underbelly
Element: Any, but "Plague/Shadow/Earth/Ice" are most common

dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=29&breed=17&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=1&tertgene=35&winggene=78&wings=76&auth=1dc4a17c8a808dcd85d1aa995029650bcb383971&dummyext=prev.png
Agrios Skýlos
Colors: Browns, Greys/Blacks/Whites and Gold Ranges

Gaoler
Prim: Shaggy/Piebald/Clown/
Bar/Basic

Sec: Streak/Paint/Daub/
Basic/Hex

Tert: Weathered/Underbelly/
Wintercoat/Braids/Basic

Undertide
Prim: Wolf/Falcon/Savannah/
Giraffe/Basic/Bar

Sec: Pack/Peregrine/Safari/
Basic/Daub

Tert: Underbelly/Featherbeard/
Basic/Sailfin
Aberration
Prim: Speckle/Bar/Falcon/Basic
Sec: Freckle/Daub/Peregrine/
Basic/Hex

Tert: Glowtail/Basic/Flecks

Banescale
Prim: Basic/Falcon
Sec: Basic/Perigrin/Hex
Tert: Basic/Squiggle/Underbelly

Sandsurge
Prim: Basic/Piebald
Sec: Basic/Paint
Tert: Basic/Beard/Underbelly
Veilspun
Prim: Basic/Hex
Sec: Basic/
Tert: Flecks/Mop/Basic/
Underbelly

Aether
Prim: Basic/Piebald/Bar
Sec: Basic/Paint/Daub
Tert: Basic/Underbelly/Glowtail
Element: Any! however, "Light/Earth/Wind/Nature" are most common

dragon?age=1&body=171&bodygene=72&breed=19&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=70&tertgene=57&winggene=63&wings=47&auth=1a117f42e8a5f7826fb5abbb77c2315cd704624c&dummyext=prev.png
Agrios Alepoú
Colors: Golds, Browns, Whites/Greys/Blacks, and Orange Ranges

Gaoler
Prim: Basic/Phantom/Ripple/
Tapir/Shaggy

Sec: Basic/Spirit/Blend/
Striation/Streak/Current

Tert: Underbelly/Runes/Glimmer/
Weathered/Braids/Basic

Undertide
Prim: Falcon/Wolf/Savannah/
Giraffe/Basic

Sec: Pack/Peregrine/Daub/Safari/
Basic

Tert: Underbelly/Runes/Basic
Aberration
Prim: Basic/Tapir/Savannah
Sec: Basic/Striation/Safari
Tert: Glimmer/Basic

Banescale
Prim: Basic/Ragged/Ripple/
Savannah

Sec: Basic/Tear/Mottle/
Current/Stripes/Blend

Tert: Underbelly/Glimmer/Basic

Sandsurge
Prim: Basic
Sec: Basic
Tert: Basic
Veilspun
Prim: Basic/Sphinxmoth
Sec: Basic/Tapir
Tert: Runes/Okapi/Underbelly/
Glimmer/Basic

Aether
Prim: Basic/
Tert: Basic/Underbelly
Element: Any, but "Light/Ice/Shadow/Earth" are most common

dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=44&breed=18&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=0&winggene=46&wings=2&auth=54e9e5c5b2f81d7c2da3d28adba4083dfb5199a2&dummyext=prev.png
Agrios Gatoeidís
Colors: Browns, Greys/Blacks, Whites, Oranges, and Red ranges

Gaoler
Prim: Jaguar/Tiger/Piebald/
Falcon/Basic/Bar

Sec: Rosette/Stripes/Paint/
Peregrine/Basic

Tert: Weathered/Underbelly/
Thylacine/Basic/Opal/Braids

Undertide
Prim: Pharoh/Boulder/Basic
Sec: Myrid/Sarcophagus/Basic
Tert: Underbelly/Flecks/Basic
Aberration
Prim: Savannah/Pharoh/Orb/
Jaguar/Basic/Bar

Sec: Safari/Sarcophagus/
Weaver/Rosette/Basic

Tert: Thylacine/Glowtail/
Flecks/Polkadot/Basic

Banescale
Prim: Jaguar/Leopard/Savannah/
Marble/Falcon/Basic/Tiger

Sec: Rosette/Clouded/Safari/
Mottle/Peregrine/Basic/Stripes

Tert: Underbelly/Contour/Basic

Sandsurge
Prim: Basic/Piebald/Jaguar/
Savannah/Clown/Tiger/Rattlesnake

Sec: Basic/Paint/Stripes/
Rosette/Safari/Diamondback

Tert: Basic/Underbelly/Soap/
Beard/Thylacine/Okapi
Veilspun
Prim: Basic/Clown/Vipera/Jupiter
Sec: Basic/Hypnotic/Saturn
Tert: Underbelly/Basic/Okapi/
Mop/Opal

Aether
Prim: Basic/
Tert: Basic/Underbelly
Element: Any, but "Fire/Light/Wind/Ice" are most common

dragon?age=1&body=5&bodygene=132&breed=21&element=4&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=146&tertgene=124&winggene=132&wings=146&auth=07cdaca0144a1e95e3127bba51e50a77d734eecd&dummyext=prev.png
Agrios Sfragída
Colors: dark grey-white range, tans, browns

Gaoler
Prim: Basic/Bar/Shaggy
Sec: Basic/Daub/Streak
Tert: Basic/Stained/Weathered/
Underbelly

Undertide
Prim: Basic/Speckle/Bar
Sec: Basic/Freckle/Daub
Tert: Basic/Featherbeard/Okapi/
Soap/Stained/Underbelly
Aberration
Prim: Basic/Speckle/Bar
Sec: Basic/Freckle/Daub
Tert: Basic/Underbelly/
Stained

Banescale
Prim: Basic/Speckle/Leopard/
Matellic

Sec: Basic/Freckle/Clouded/
Alloy

Tert: Basic/Contour/
Underbelly/Stained

Sandsurge
Prim: Basic
Sec: Basic
Tert: Basic
Veilspun
Prim: Basic/Bar/Leopard/
Speckle

Sec: Basic/Clouded/
Daub/Freckle

Tert: Basic/Okapi/
Stained/Underbelly

Aether
Prim: Basic/Cinder
Tert: Basic/Underbelly/
Stained

Element: Any, but "Water/Earth/Ice" are most common

-Mikró-
dragon?age=0&body=50&bodygene=16&breed=4&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=56&tertgene=9&winggene=2&wings=56&auth=4fbf536ef6a003c6e9b8bad7b818026eec087bd1&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=0&body=75&bodygene=135&breed=21&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=163&tertgene=109&winggene=135&wings=75&auth=4660e16d5d4c0532968fbe315aa2b65cff324417&dummyext=prev.png
This kind of Moon Shifters can be ANY one of the previously mentioned variants. the only thing that is different is their eternal youth status.
The tellings of the origins of moon shifters vary, but what they all have in common is an unexpected answer from one of The Eleven in response to a wish or a prayer from a dragon in their domain. The four known variants are each accredited to a different god or goddess. Lýkos to Earthshaker, Skýlos to Windsinger, Alepoú to Gladekeeper, Gatoeidís to Icewarden, and Sfragída to Tidelord.

Currently, there are three confirmed ways for a moon shifter to come into being. The first is to receive an aforementioned "blessing" from one of The Eleven. The second is to be born of a moon shifter parent. The third is to be bitten by another moon shifter on the night of a full moon. Despite their varying origins, there are no real differences between any of the three moon shifters.

links to each of the First and their stories
The First Lýkos
The First Skýlos
The First Alepoú
The First Gatoeidís
The First Sfragída
The tellings of the origins of moon shifters vary, but what they all have in common is an unexpected answer from one of The Eleven in response to a wish or a prayer from a dragon in their domain. The four known variants are each accredited to a different god or goddess. Lýkos to Earthshaker, Skýlos to Windsinger, Alepoú to Gladekeeper, Gatoeidís to Icewarden, and Sfragída to Tidelord.

Currently, there are three confirmed ways for a moon shifter to come into being. The first is to receive an aforementioned "blessing" from one of The Eleven. The second is to be born of a moon shifter parent. The third is to be bitten by another moon shifter on the night of a full moon. Despite their varying origins, there are no real differences between any of the three moon shifters.

links to each of the First and their stories
The First Lýkos
The First Skýlos
The First Alepoú
The First Gatoeidís
The First Sfragída
[center][size=5]-[u]Featured[/u]-[/Size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78930675][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/789307/78930675_350.png[/img][/url] A lýkos moon shifter belonging to one of my buddies that I think more people should see owo ----- ----- [size=5]-[u]Registry Forms[/u]-[/Size] [url=https://forms.gle/yF8QmpAjYAV4qDMn6]Lýkos Registry[/url] Skýlos Registry Alepoú Registry Gatoeidís Registry [url=https://forms.gle/joKFLEbxcQ1YNV237]Sfragída Registry[/url] ----- ----- [size=5]-[u]Registered Moonshifters[/u]-[/Size] [size=4][u]Lýkos[/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64186369][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/641864/64186369.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76297233][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/762973/76297233.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67558105][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/675582/67558105.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82504172][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/825042/82504172.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83437540][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/834376/83437540.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78930675][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/789307/78930675.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80077118][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/800772/80077118.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84530636][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/845307/84530636.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84530637][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/845307/84530637.png[/img][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86308886][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/863089/86308886.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86308887][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/863089/86308887.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86308888][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/863089/86308888.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86308889][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/863089/86308889.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87417253][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/874173/87417253.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86873199][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/868732/86873199.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83417792][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/834178/83417792.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90589368][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/905894/90589368.png[/img][/url] [u]Skýlos[/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/40730666][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/407307/40730666.png[/img][/url] [u]Alepoú[/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79440753][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/794408/79440753.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81864934] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/818650/81864934.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84137699][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/841377/84137699.png[/img] [/url] [u]Gatoeidís[/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57101598][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/571016/57101598.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79140101][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/791402/79140101.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80181616][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/801817/80181616.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80181617][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/801817/80181617.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71649122][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/716492/71649122.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/23617303][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/236174/23617303.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86002444][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/860025/86002444.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83041551][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/830416/83041551.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82303486][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/823035/82303486.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85041651][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/850417/85041651.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79080493][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/790805/79080493.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77800793][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/778008/77800793.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87266472][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/872665/87266472.png[/img][/url] [u]Sfragída[/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84419557][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/844196/84419557.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85791504][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/857916/85791504.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84603517][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/846036/84603517.png[/img][/url] ----- [size=4][u]Agrios Lýkos[/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72117431][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/721175/72117431.png[/img][/url] [u]AgriosSkýlos[/u] tba [u]Agrios Alepoú[/u] tba [u]Agrios Gatoeidís[/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80192330][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/801924/80192330.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87091099][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/870911/87091099.png[/img][/url] [u]Agrios Sfragída[/u] tba ----- [size=4][u]Mikró Lýkos[/u] tba [u]Mikró Skýlos[/u] tba [u]Mikró Alepoú[/u] tba [u]Mikró Gatoeidís[/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/36222334][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/362224/36222334.png[/img] [/url] [u]Mikró Sfragída[/u] tba
-Featured-
78930675_350.png
A lýkos moon shifter belonging to one of my buddies that I think more people should see owo

-Registry Forms-

Lýkos Registry
Skýlos Registry
Alepoú Registry
Gatoeidís Registry
Sfragída Registry

-Registered Moonshifters-

Lýkos
64186369.png76297233.png67558105.png82504172.png83437540.png78930675.png80077118.png84530636.png84530637.png86308886.png86308887.png86308888.png86308889.png87417253.png86873199.png83417792.png90589368.png

Skýlos
40730666.png

Alepoú
79440753.png 81864934.png84137699.png

Gatoeidís
57101598.png79140101.png80181616.png80181617.png71649122.png23617303.png86002444.png83041551.png82303486.png85041651.png79080493.png77800793.png87266472.png

Sfragída
84419557.png85791504.png84603517.png

Agrios Lýkos
72117431.png

AgriosSkýlos
tba
Agrios Alepoú
tba
Agrios Gatoeidís
80192330.png87091099.png
Agrios Sfragída
tba

Mikró Lýkos
tba
Mikró Skýlos
tba
Mikró Alepoú
tba
Mikró Gatoeidís
36222334.png

Mikró Sfragída
tba
[center][u]Pinglist[/u] @/Bog @/Cindertail ----- [u]Hatchery[/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2912751][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/259838819279437834/1083740442132234360/hatchery_banner_take_2-.png[/img][/url] ----- [u]AH Searches[/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_bodygene=18%2C12%2C1%2C88%2C16&d_winggene=2%2C21%2C18%2C88%2C11&d_tertgene=103%2C6%2C9%2C11&d_body_range=97-10%2C50-62&d_wings_range=97-10%2C50-62&d_tert_range=97-10%2C50-62&collapse=1]Lýkos[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_bodygene=4%2C9%2C3%2C16%2C6%2C0&d_winggene=0%2C4%2C10%2C7&d_tertgene=5%2C54%2C13&d_tert=163%2C1&d_body_range=97-10%2C41-139%2C50-94&d_wings_range=97-10%2C41-139%2C50-94&d_tert_range=97-10%2C41-139%2C50-94&collapse=1&perpage=50]Skýlos[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_bodygene=18%2C5%2C21%2C13%2C0&d_winggene=21%2C18%2C42%2C0&d_tertgene=9%2C10%2C5&d_body_range=97-10%2C42-48&d_wings_range=97-10%2C42-48&d_tert_range=97-10%2C42-48&collapse=1&perpage=50]Alepoú[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_bodygene=0%2C19%2C40%2C87%2C9%2C2&d_winggene=0%2C40%2C2%2C19%2C10%2C87%2C9&d_tertgene=5%2C103%2C11%2C0%2C13%2C17%2C73&d_body_range=97-10%2C42-48%2C158-94&d_wings_range=97-10%2C42-48%2C158-94&d_tert_range=97-10%2C42-48%2C158-94&d_breed_type=0&collapse=1&perpage=50]Gatoeidís[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_bodygene=6%2C40%2C4%2C0%2C17&d_winggene=17%2C0%2C7%2C40%2C4&d_tertgene=0%2C105%2C5%2C12%2C9%2C13&d_body_range=2-70%2C51-157%2C54-124&d_wings_range=2-70%2C51-157%2C54-124&d_tert_range=2-70%2C51-157%2C54-124&d_breed_type=0&collapse=1]Sfragída[/url] --- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_bodygene=80%2C92%2C30%2C29%2C39%2C97%2C103%2C50%2C70%2C61&d_winggene=95%2C74%2C35%2C63%2C46%2C36%2C34%2C89%2C92%2C80%2C30%2C97%2C47&d_tertgene=55%2C46%2C50%2C58%2C84%2C104%2C64%2C67%2C59%2C49%2C93%2C29&d_body_range=97-10%2C50-62&d_wings_range=97-10%2C50-62&d_tert_range=97-10%2C50-62&d_breed_type=1&collapse=1]Agrios Lýkos[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_bodygene=0%2C89%2C34%2C75%2C77%2C76%2C92%2C80%2C30%2C29%2C98&d_winggene=0%2C89%2C34%2C98%2C47%2C31%2C92%2C80%2C30%2C29%2C83%2C94%2C81%2C27&d_tertgene=35%2C34%2C70%2C31%2C52%2C93%2C29%2C42%2C67%2C89%2C64%2C104%2C0&d_tert=163%2C1&d_body_range=97-10%2C41-139%2C50-94&d_wings_range=97-10%2C41-139%2C50-94&d_tert_range=97-10%2C41-139%2C50-94&collapse=1&perpage=50]Agrios Skýlos[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_bodygene=0%2C95%2C74%2C62%2C35%2C39%2C29%2C103%2C50%2C79%2C78%2C56%2C72&d_winggene=91%2C85%2C86%2C61%2C79%2C78%2C95%2C74%2C29%2C39%2C35%2C63%2C56%2C47%2C46%2C36&d_tertgene=95%2C94%2C101%2C102%2C67%2C59%2C32%2C57%2C52%2C31%2C70%2C35&d_body_range=97-10%2C42-48&d_wings_range=97-10%2C42-48&d_tert_range=97-10%2C42-48&d_breed_type=1&collapse=1&perpage=50]Agrios Alepoú[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_bodygene=99%2C44%2C33%2C109%2C89%2C34%2C46%2C36%2C75%2C77%2C76%2C92%2C80%2C30%2C64%2C47%2C102%2C31%2C103%2C50%2C96%2C63%2C101&d_winggene=109%2C89%2C34%2C96%2C64%2C31%2C92%2C80%2C30%2C99%2C44%2C33%2C104%2C50%2C101%2C46%2C36%2C102&d_tertgene=35%2C52%2C70%2C31%2C29%2C93%2C79%2C62%2C37%2C67%2C89%2C64%2C104%2C46&d_body_range=97-10%2C42-48%2C158-94&d_wings_range=97-10%2C42-48%2C158-94&d_tert_range=97-10%2C42-48%2C158-94&d_breed_type=1&collapse=1&perpage=50]Agrios Gatoeidís[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_bodygene=89%2C34%2C117%2C145%2C0%2C109%2C142%2C49%2C29%2C98%2C147%2C132%2C144&d_winggene=49%2C109%2C142%2C98%2C147%2C132%2C143%2C34%2C117%2C145%2C89%2C29%2C0&d_tertgene=46%2C118%2C129%2C59%2C124%2C110%2C71%2C72%2C52%2C132%2C31%2C109%2C70%2C35%2C69&d_body_range=2-70%2C51-157%2C54-124&d_wings_range=2-70%2C51-157%2C54-124&d_tert_range=2-70%2C51-157%2C54-124&collapse=1]Agrios Sfragída[/url]
[center][size=4][u]Banner/Button codes[/u][/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3160952/1#post_3160952][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/710298982584287333/1071966337678725261/moonshifters_banner_smol.png[/img][/url] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3160952/1#post_3160952][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/710298982584287333/1071966337678725261/moonshifters_banner_smol.png[/img][/url][/code] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3160952/1#post_3160952][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/935789788437561364/1129980915863519272/Illustration_1.png[/img] [/url][code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3160952/1#post_3160952][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/935789788437561364/1129980915863519272/Illustration_1.png[/img][/url] [/code] Lýkos [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3160952/1#post_3160952][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/935789788437561364/1129989191447609534/flight_rising_stickers_ms_dog.png[/img] [/url][code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3160952/1#post_3160952][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/935789788437561364/1129989191447609534/flight_rising_stickers_ms_dog.png[/img][/url] [/code] Skýlos [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3160952/1#post_3160952][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/935789788437561364/1129989148476964955/flight_rising_stickers_MS_fox.png[/img] [/url][code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3160952/1#post_3160952][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/935789788437561364/1129989148476964955/flight_rising_stickers_MS_fox.png[/img][/url] [/code] Alepoú [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3160952/1#post_3160952][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/935789788437561364/1129989175987404810/flight_rising_stickers_mscat.png[/img] [/url][code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3160952/1#post_3160952][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/935789788437561364/1129989175987404810/flight_rising_stickers_mscat.png[/img][/url] [/code] Gatoeidís [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3160952/1#post_3160952][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/935789788437561364/1129989162154606703/flight_rising_stickers_ms_seal.png[/img] [/url][code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3160952/1#post_3160952][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/935789788437561364/1129989162154606703/flight_rising_stickers_ms_seal.png[/img][/url] [/code] Sfragída [size=4][u]Affiliates[/u][/size] new affiliates welcome!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2875983][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/6e926100d7eef32850c989dc2200b77e/4959c40f7d05fa63-67/s500x750/256c345be91323ea20c2b9fe64667f48d780ac44.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3162030/1][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/405506890618109956/1071988504105594951/image.png[/img][/url]
Banner/Button codes
moonshifters_banner_smol.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3160952/1#post_3160952][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/710298982584287333/1071966337678725261/moonshifters_banner_smol.png[/img][/url]

Illustration_1.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3160952/1#post_3160952][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/935789788437561364/1129980915863519272/Illustration_1.png[/img][/url]
Lýkos

flight_rising_stickers_ms_dog.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3160952/1#post_3160952][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/935789788437561364/1129989191447609534/flight_rising_stickers_ms_dog.png[/img][/url]
Skýlos

flight_rising_stickers_MS_fox.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3160952/1#post_3160952][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/935789788437561364/1129989148476964955/flight_rising_stickers_MS_fox.png[/img][/url]
Alepoú

flight_rising_stickers_mscat.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3160952/1#post_3160952][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/935789788437561364/1129989175987404810/flight_rising_stickers_mscat.png[/img][/url]
Gatoeidís

flight_rising_stickers_ms_seal.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3160952/1#post_3160952][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/935789788437561364/1129989162154606703/flight_rising_stickers_ms_seal.png[/img][/url]
Sfragída

Affiliates
new affiliates welcome!!
256c345be91323ea20c2b9fe64667f48d780ac44.png
image.png
Subspecies Art
Subspecies Art
Alright! This subspecies is officially open!! Welcome one and all to the "Moon Shifters" subspecies, a multi-breed/element were-creature subspecies. I've wanted to make a werewolf subspecies for a while, but once I started working on it, I decided to include a few other species aside from just wolves!! Moon Shifters were the end result ^^

If you'd like to be pinged for lore and art updates, please let me know, and I'll add you to the pinglist!

You are welcome to submit and variant to be registered, but until I get all the forms finished, just comment here on the thread to Register your dragons with the following form:
Quote:
Dragon name:
Dragon ID:
Variant:

optional- how they became a moon shifter: born, bitten, blessed (if Bitten, please also list a registered Moonshifter they were bitten by)
Alright! This subspecies is officially open!! Welcome one and all to the "Moon Shifters" subspecies, a multi-breed/element were-creature subspecies. I've wanted to make a werewolf subspecies for a while, but once I started working on it, I decided to include a few other species aside from just wolves!! Moon Shifters were the end result ^^

If you'd like to be pinged for lore and art updates, please let me know, and I'll add you to the pinglist!

You are welcome to submit and variant to be registered, but until I get all the forms finished, just comment here on the thread to Register your dragons with the following form:
Quote:
Dragon name:
Dragon ID:
Variant:

optional- how they became a moon shifter: born, bitten, blessed (if Bitten, please also list a registered Moonshifter they were bitten by)
working on the story of the first Gatoeidís, I'll post the link here once it's complete ^^

another thing of note: once all four stories of the firsts are out, if you would like your moon shifter to have ties to them, message me and we can work something out!
working on the story of the first Gatoeidís, I'll post the link here once it's complete ^^

another thing of note: once all four stories of the firsts are out, if you would like your moon shifter to have ties to them, message me and we can work something out!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7