Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Vampire Subspecies: Sanguines
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2875983][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/6e926100d7eef32850c989dc2200b77e/4959c40f7d05fa63-67/s500x750/256c345be91323ea20c2b9fe64667f48d780ac44.png[/img][/url] [i]Sanguines are dragons affected by a vampiric curse known as Bevitore di Sangue. There are two different base kinds, Luna and Eclisse. While both variations exhibit the brilliant red wings and markings, Luna Sanguines have pale scales and skin, while Eclisse have dark scales and skin. Any breed may contract Bevitore di Sangue, as well as any element, though Plague, Earth, and Light dragons tend to be most prone. it should also be noted that ancients who contract the curse are generally more feral than modern dragons. Basic traits that both variations of Sanguine dragons have are as follows. They have a second set of hollow retractable fangs, regardless of what kind of dragon they are. smaller breeds like fae might only have the two canine fangs on top, while larger breeds such as imperials and Ridgebacks have a whole second row of retractable fangs on the top and bottom (kinda like sharks, but the front row retracts back into the gums above the normal teeth)[/i][/center] [img]https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/5/57/Deco-divider-brown.png[/img] [center][font= Zapfino][u][b]Colors and Genes:[/b][/u][/font] [font= Zapfino][u][b]Colors[/b][/u][/font] Luna Prim: [i]white-grey[/i] Eclisse Prim: [i]smoke-obsidian[/i] Sec: [i]vermillion-maroon/red/strawberry/carmine [/i] Tert: [i]vermillion-maroon/red/strawberry/carmine[/i][/center] ----- [columns][font= Zapfino][u][b]Modern[/b][/u][/font] Prim: [i]leopard/metallic/swirl/basic/iridescent wasp/jaguar/vipera/tide[/i] Sec: [i]hypnotic/alloy/striation/current/ trail/bee/flair/sarcophagus/myrid[/i] Tert: [i]glimmer/runes/capsule/veined/flair/lace[/i] [font= Zapfino][u][b]Aberrations[/b][/u][/font] Prim: [i]wasp/jaguar/swirl/basic[/i] Sec: [i]weaver/striation/sarcophagus/ bee/hypnotic[/i] Tert: [i]veined/capsule/glimmer[/i] [font= Zapfino][u][b]Banescales[/b][/u][/font] Prim: [i]metalic/jaguar/marble/basic[/i] Sec: [i]trail/tear/mottle/alloy[/i] Tert: [i]skeletal/fans/wraith/capsule/lace[/i] [font= Zapfino][u][b]Aether[/b][/u][/font] prim: [i]basic/metallic/jaguar/spool[i] sec: [i]basic/alloy/blaze/flair/myrid[/i] tert:[i]stinger/contour/lace[/i] [font= Zapfino][u][b]Auraboa[/b][/u][/font] prim: [i]basic/varnish/jaguar/vipera[/i] sec: [i]basic/hypnotic/weaver/flair/myrid[/i] tert:[i]batty/capsule/sailfin/topcoat[/i] [nextcol] [font= Zapfino][u][b]Gaolers[/b][/u][/font] Prim: [i]phantom/jaguar/basic[/i] Sec: [i]trail/spirit/flair/bee/striation[/i] Tert: [i]shardflank/fans/veined/capsule/glimmer /runes/contour[/i] [font= Zapfino][u][b]Veilspun[/b][/u][/font] prim: [i]bright/sphinxmoth/basic/wasp/ arc/leopard[/i] sec: [i]bee/hawkmoth/loop[/i] tert: [i]runes/mop/capsule[/i] [font= Zapfino][u][b]Undertide[/b][/u][/font] prim: [i]basic/wasp/tide/swirl[/i] sec: [i]basic/bee/sarcophagus/trail/current[/i] tert:[i]veined/plating/runes/sailfin[/i] [font= Zapfino][u][b]Sandsurge[/b][/u][/font] prim: [i]basic/wasp/jaguar/wrought/swirl[/i] sec: [i]basic/bee/trail[/i] tert:[i]runes/darts/fishbone[/i] [/columns] ----- [center] Neomenia Gene variations only affect the tertiary, and are as follows: [size=2][u][b]Modern[/b][/u] tert: [i]crackle/thylacine/smirch/flecks/firebreather[/i] [u][b]Gaoler[/b][/u] tert: [i]weathered/thylacine/carnivore[/i] [u][b]Banescales[/b][/u] Tert: [i]squiggle/crackle/carnivore[/i] [u][b]Veilspuns[/b][/u] tert: [i]crackle/flecks/carnivore[/i] [u][b]Aberration[/b][/u] tert: [i]mucous/flecks/kumo/thylacine/carnivore[/i] [u][b]Undertide[/b][/u] tert:[i] flecks/crackle/carnivore[/i] [u][b]Aether[/b][/u] tert:[i] smirch/carnivore[/i] [/size][/center] [img]https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/5/57/Deco-divider-brown.png[/img] [center][font= Zapfino][size=5][u][b]Variations[/b][/u][/font] [font= Zapfino][u][b]Luna Sanguines[/b][/u][/font] [i]The pale coloration of Luna Sanguines is from the many generations this branch of the subspecies has lived underground and in caves. Like many cave creatures, color was no longer a necessity, and only the red of their wings and markings remained as a sign of their curse. Another predominant features of Luna Sanguines are poor eyesight, as they've evolved their other senses, such as hearing and smell instead to adapt to finding prey underground. They are also much more sensitive to light than their Eclisse counterparts[/i] ----- [font= Zapfino][u][b]Eclisse Sanguines[/b][/u][/font] [i]Eclisse Sanguines are generally nocturnal and tend to be a bit cat-like in nature. Their darker coloration allows them to remain hidden during the night when they hunt. Eclisse spend much of the daytime asleep, and most of them quite enjoy lounging in the sun.[/i] ----- [font= Zapfino][u][b]Vials[/b][/u][/font] [i]Vials are the offspring of a sanguine and a normal dragon who do not possess the traits to be a full sanguine, but they do have the potential to pass on the curse to their own offspring. Simply put, they're carriers. Not all children of these kinds of pairings will be Vial. To be a Vial, a dragon must have one registered sanguine in their ancestry, and have the correct color range of a sanguine, though they may have any combination of genes so long as it's not a full sanguine combo. If any of these Vials have children of their own with the correct color/gene combo, that child would be a full-blooded sanguine.[/i] ----- [font= Zapfino][u][b]Neomenia Sanguines[/b][/u][/font] [i]"Neomenia Sanguines" or "New Moon Sanguines" are those with Bevitore di Sangue who've fallen into a permanent blood-craze. A blood-craze is when a sanguine loses all sense of reason & rationale and acts solely on hunger and instinct, attacking any creature it can find and draining it dry of blood. They cannot speak or otherwise communicate, and are terribly ferocious. Most of the time, this is simply a phase that lasts only until the sanguine in question has eaten its fill, but this isn't always the case.[/i]
256c345be91323ea20c2b9fe64667f48d780ac44.png

Sanguines are dragons affected by a vampiric curse known as Bevitore di Sangue. There are two different base kinds, Luna and Eclisse. While both variations exhibit the brilliant red wings and markings, Luna Sanguines have pale scales and skin, while Eclisse have dark scales and skin.

Any breed may contract Bevitore di Sangue, as well as any element, though Plague, Earth, and Light dragons tend to be most prone. it should also be noted that ancients who contract the curse are generally more feral than modern dragons.

Basic traits that both variations of Sanguine dragons have are as follows. They have a second set of hollow retractable fangs, regardless of what kind of dragon they are. smaller breeds like fae might only have the two canine fangs on top, while larger breeds such as imperials and Ridgebacks have a whole second row of retractable fangs on the top and bottom (kinda like sharks, but the front row retracts back into the gums above the normal teeth)

Deco-divider-brown.png
Colors and Genes:

Colors
Luna Prim: white-grey
Eclisse Prim: smoke-obsidian
Sec: vermillion-maroon/red/strawberry/carmine
Tert: vermillion-maroon/red/strawberry/carmine

Modern
Prim: leopard/metallic/swirl/basic/iridescent
wasp/jaguar/vipera/tide

Sec: hypnotic/alloy/striation/current/
trail/bee/flair/sarcophagus/myrid

Tert: glimmer/runes/capsule/veined/flair/lace

Aberrations
Prim: wasp/jaguar/swirl/basic
Sec: weaver/striation/sarcophagus/
bee/hypnotic

Tert: veined/capsule/glimmer

Banescales
Prim: metalic/jaguar/marble/basic
Sec: trail/tear/mottle/alloy
Tert: skeletal/fans/wraith/capsule/lace

Aether
prim: basic/metallic/jaguar/spool
sec: basic/alloy/blaze/flair/myrid
tert:stinger/contour/lace

Auraboa
prim: basic/varnish/jaguar/vipera
sec: basic/hypnotic/weaver/flair/myrid
tert:batty/capsule/sailfin/topcoat

Gaolers
Prim: phantom/jaguar/basic
Sec: trail/spirit/flair/bee/striation
Tert: shardflank/fans/veined/capsule/glimmer
/runes/contour

Veilspun
prim: bright/sphinxmoth/basic/wasp/
arc/leopard

sec: bee/hawkmoth/loop
tert: runes/mop/capsule

Undertide
prim: basic/wasp/tide/swirl
sec: basic/bee/sarcophagus/trail/current
tert:veined/plating/runes/sailfin

Sandsurge
prim: basic/wasp/jaguar/wrought/swirl
sec: basic/bee/trail
tert:runes/darts/fishbone

Neomenia Gene variations only affect the tertiary, and are as follows:

Modern
tert: crackle/thylacine/smirch/flecks/firebreather
Gaoler
tert: weathered/thylacine/carnivore
Banescales
Tert: squiggle/crackle/carnivore
Veilspuns
tert: crackle/flecks/carnivore
Aberration
tert: mucous/flecks/kumo/thylacine/carnivore
Undertide
tert: flecks/crackle/carnivore
Aether
tert: smirch/carnivore

Deco-divider-brown.png

Variations

Luna Sanguines
The pale coloration of Luna Sanguines is from the many generations this branch of the subspecies has lived underground and in caves. Like many cave creatures, color was no longer a necessity, and only the red of their wings and markings remained as a sign of their curse. Another predominant features of Luna Sanguines are poor eyesight, as they've evolved their other senses, such as hearing and smell instead to adapt to finding prey underground. They are also much more sensitive to light than their Eclisse counterparts
Eclisse Sanguines
Eclisse Sanguines are generally nocturnal and tend to be a bit cat-like in nature. Their darker coloration allows them to remain hidden during the night when they hunt. Eclisse spend much of the daytime asleep, and most of them quite enjoy lounging in the sun.

Vials
Vials are the offspring of a sanguine and a normal dragon who do not possess the traits to be a full sanguine, but they do have the potential to pass on the curse to their own offspring. Simply put, they're carriers. Not all children of these kinds of pairings will be Vial.

To be a Vial, a dragon must have one registered sanguine in their ancestry, and have the correct color range of a sanguine, though they may have any combination of genes so long as it's not a full sanguine combo. If any of these Vials have children of their own with the correct color/gene combo, that child would be a full-blooded sanguine.

Neomenia Sanguines
"Neomenia Sanguines" or "New Moon Sanguines" are those with Bevitore di Sangue who've fallen into a permanent blood-craze. A blood-craze is when a sanguine loses all sense of reason & rationale and acts solely on hunger and instinct, attacking any creature it can find and draining it dry of blood. They cannot speak or otherwise communicate, and are terribly ferocious. Most of the time, this is simply a phase that lasts only until the sanguine in question has eaten its fill, but this isn't always the case.
sanguine_subspecies_buttons.pngflight_rising_moonshifter_logo_smol.pngJourney_badge_smol.pnghatchery_button_smol.png
[center][font= Zapfino][size=5][u][b]Featured Sanguines:[/b][/u][/font] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74106708][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/741068/74106708.png[/img][/url][nextcol]Carmilla makes her home along the border between territories, next to a rambunctious group of dragons. The elegant nocturn seems to be fond of a certain imperial[/columns] [columns]A gifted bard and a kind mother with an equally kind mate. Venus is quite skilled at using her skills as a storyteller to enthrall others, though listeners should beware lest they become the source of Venus' next meal [nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71733297][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/717333/71733297.png[/img][/url][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63832056][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/638321/63832056.png[/img][/url][nextcol]Cazimir, though born in Zephyrus, takes a very different approach to feeding than his former clanmates. He currently resides in Frosthome as a therapist and sentry in the prison along with fellow sanguine [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67986546]Kristoph[/url] [/columns] [columns]Hemoglobin, once a full sanguine and now a vial, is a doctor in her new clan. The Mirror specializes in transfusions. It is unknown if she still has the pearl she was born with, as she was hatched a pearlcatcher. Only after leaving her birth clan did she become a mirror.[nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64513237][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/645133/64513237.png[/img][/url][/columns] [img]https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/5/57/Deco-divider-brown.png[/img] [center] List of known Sanguines: [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f48A6PTh0iZ0awJvwx2l2BlESQ1fMn20e6TffZ0I65k/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url] [size=1](the list of sanguines is self editing, feel free to add yours, though i'd love if you show them off here in the thread too ^^)
Featured Sanguines:
74106708.png Carmilla makes her home along the border between territories, next to a rambunctious group of dragons. The elegant nocturn seems to be fond of a certain imperial
A gifted bard and a kind mother with an equally kind mate. Venus is quite skilled at using her skills as a storyteller to enthrall others, though listeners should beware lest they become the source of Venus' next meal
71733297.png
63832056.png Cazimir, though born in Zephyrus, takes a very different approach to feeding than his former clanmates. He currently resides in Frosthome as a therapist and sentry in the prison along with fellow sanguine Kristoph
Hemoglobin, once a full sanguine and now a vial, is a doctor in her new clan. The Mirror specializes in transfusions. It is unknown if she still has the pearl she was born with, as she was hatched a pearlcatcher. Only after leaving her birth clan did she become a mirror. 64513237.png

Deco-divider-brown.png
List of known Sanguines: here
(the list of sanguines is self editing, feel free to add yours, though i'd love if you show them off here in the thread too ^^)
sanguine_subspecies_buttons.pngflight_rising_moonshifter_logo_smol.pngJourney_badge_smol.pnghatchery_button_smol.png
[center][size=4][font= Zapfino][u]History and further lore[/u][/font][/size] [/center] While no one knows the true origin of the curse, as with many terrible things, it's generally attributed to The Arcanist, or at the very least, a member of his flight. It is said that a dragon was once killed in cold blood. wanting to give the victim a second chance at life, a skilled arcane mage, or in some accounts, even The Arcanist himself attempted to revive them. however, life and death are things one should never meddle in. The dragon was brought back, but they were changed, cursed to live a half-life. in order to remain alive, they had to steal the lifeblood of others for themself. trying to abstain from feeding only led to a blood-craze, where the dragon would lose themselves to their base instincts to feed, and attack the nearest source of food, often resulting in the death of the victim. over many generations, Sanguines have adapted into their own species, the curse being spread through bites, and from parent-to-offspring. while sunlight wont kill them, their eyes and skin are very sensitive to light, as they've adapted to hunting at night. They don't have any particular magical powers or constraints, but they are faster than their normal counterparts, though not necessarily stronger. another key feature is their saliva, which works as an anti-coagulate, and their fangs, which are capable of retracting back into their gums when not in use Sanguines need to feed once or twice a month in order to avoid falling into a blood craze, and while most [i]prefer[/i] the blood of other dragons, they can also subside on the blood of other creatures, it's simply a matter or taste (and morals) until recently, it was believed that only modern breeds could fall subject to it, though further research has shown what is believed to be accounts of cases dating back thousands of years, before the modern breeds. this case is further proven by the appearance of a handful of banescales sanguines hatching when they first appeared, implying that the curse existed at the very least during the fall of the banescales. ----- Blood-craze is a term I've mentioned before, but never really gone into detail on. Simply put, there are three known ways to fall into a blood-craze: The first of these is to go for too long without feeding. The length of time it takes for this to happen varies from dragon to dragon since the amount of blood needed and the frequency of feeding also varies from dragon to dragon. This is the most common and is rarely permanent. [center]---[/center] The second occurs in about the opposite fashion. Occasionally, a sanguine will feed too much and become obsessed with blood, feeding whenever they possibly can. The sanguine in question becomes gradually more ravenous and feral, spiraling into a mental decline till the only thing that matters is more blood. Thought and speech are eventually lost and the blood-craze becomes permanent. It’s possible to save a sanguine falling into this kind of blood-craze, but it’s vital that you see the signs early on and take measures to wean them off of their habits (think getting someone off of a drug). It is impossible to revert a sanguine to their normal state once they fully fall into a blood-craze of this kind, though this variation is occasionally lucid [center]---[/center] The third and final way is the rarest, and cruelest. There exists a way to curse someone in such a way to strip them of their sentience, rendering them to a state of living purely on instinct. If a curse such as this is cast on a sanguine, they will fall into a blood-craze that will last indefinitely unless the curse is lifted. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68934821][img]https://i.ibb.co/HtRC1LK/IMG-9458.png[/img][/url] [right][size=2]art by [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/702882]GeodeBright[/url][/right]
History and further lore

While no one knows the true origin of the curse, as with many terrible things, it's generally attributed to The Arcanist, or at the very least, a member of his flight. It is said that a dragon was once killed in cold blood. wanting to give the victim a second chance at life, a skilled arcane mage, or in some accounts, even The Arcanist himself attempted to revive them. however, life and death are things one should never meddle in.

The dragon was brought back, but they were changed, cursed to live a half-life. in order to remain alive, they had to steal the lifeblood of others for themself. trying to abstain from feeding only led to a blood-craze, where the dragon would lose themselves to their base instincts to feed, and attack the nearest source of food, often resulting in the death of the victim.

over many generations, Sanguines have adapted into their own species, the curse being spread through bites, and from parent-to-offspring. while sunlight wont kill them, their eyes and skin are very sensitive to light, as they've adapted to hunting at night. They don't have any particular magical powers or constraints, but they are faster than their normal counterparts, though not necessarily stronger. another key feature is their saliva, which works as an anti-coagulate, and their fangs, which are capable of retracting back into their gums when not in use

Sanguines need to feed once or twice a month in order to avoid falling into a blood craze, and while most prefer the blood of other dragons, they can also subside on the blood of other creatures, it's simply a matter or taste (and morals)

until recently, it was believed that only modern breeds could fall subject to it, though further research has shown what is believed to be accounts of cases dating back thousands of years, before the modern breeds. this case is further proven by the appearance of a handful of banescales sanguines hatching when they first appeared, implying that the curse existed at the very least during the fall of the banescales.

Blood-craze is a term I've mentioned before, but never really gone into detail on. Simply put, there are three known ways to fall into a blood-craze:

The first of these is to go for too long without feeding. The length of time it takes for this to happen varies from dragon to dragon since the amount of blood needed and the frequency of feeding also varies from dragon to dragon. This is the most common and is rarely permanent.
---
The second occurs in about the opposite fashion. Occasionally, a sanguine will feed too much and become obsessed with blood, feeding whenever they possibly can. The sanguine in question becomes gradually more ravenous and feral, spiraling into a mental decline till the only thing that matters is more blood. Thought and speech are eventually lost and the blood-craze becomes permanent.

It’s possible to save a sanguine falling into this kind of blood-craze, but it’s vital that you see the signs early on and take measures to wean them off of their habits (think getting someone off of a drug). It is impossible to revert a sanguine to their normal state once they fully fall into a blood-craze of this kind, though this variation is occasionally lucid
---
The third and final way is the rarest, and cruelest. There exists a way to curse someone in such a way to strip them of their sentience, rendering them to a state of living purely on instinct. If a curse such as this is cast on a sanguine, they will fall into a blood-craze that will last indefinitely unless the curse is lifted.
IMG-9458.png
art by GeodeBright
[center][size=5][u][b][font= Zapfino]UPDATE PINGLIST[/font][/b][/size][/u] @/hyddenchyld @ @ ----- [size=5][u][b][font= Zapfino]HATCHERY[/font][/b][/size][/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2912751][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/259838819279437834/1083740442132234360/hatchery_banner_take_2-.png[/img][/url] ----- [center][size=5][u][b][font= Zapfino]VARIANT BUTTONS[/font][/b][/size][/u] Luna: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2875983/1#post_2875983][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/788f9be8b54272a33143956bb8250e09/c607e5cf0812971c-78/s250x400/72c7a7d07d5fbb7877417760457724963057c3ce.png[/img][/url] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2875983/1#post_2875983][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/788f9be8b54272a33143956bb8250e09/c607e5cf0812971c-78/s250x400/72c7a7d07d5fbb7877417760457724963057c3ce.png[/img][/url][/code] Eclisse: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2875983/1#post_2875983][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/fa54aec4814857f6e55cd580a4e23384/c607e5cf0812971c-0d/s250x400/678f26c1a27e940b7cb9008acadb049d80b381e7.png[/img][/url] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2875983/1#post_2875983][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/fa54aec4814857f6e55cd580a4e23384/c607e5cf0812971c-0d/s250x400/678f26c1a27e940b7cb9008acadb049d80b381e7.png[/img][/url][/code] Vials: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2875983/1#post_2875983][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/6818c34619d097f535b4075d38b7ca3f/c607e5cf0812971c-f2/s250x400/1b477b1c36645dc04bdd0ad7b83b01b398a014e5.png[/img][/url] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2875983/1#post_2875983][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/6818c34619d097f535b4075d38b7ca3f/c607e5cf0812971c-f2/s250x400/1b477b1c36645dc04bdd0ad7b83b01b398a014e5.png[/img][/url][/code] Neomenia: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2875983/1#post_2875983][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/89ac6d855d487fa0d0d8c7b1eb02f0b0/c607e5cf0812971c-5f/s250x400/7e19e82945e17ce1635ba38cfb3f3e85c4e82972.png[/img][/url] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2875983/1#post_2875983][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/89ac6d855d487fa0d0d8c7b1eb02f0b0/c607e5cf0812971c-5f/s250x400/7e19e82945e17ce1635ba38cfb3f3e85c4e82972.png[/img][/url][/code] ----- [center][size=5][u][b][font= Zapfino]BANNER AND AFFILIATES[/font][/b][/size][/u] New affiliates are welcome! just ask here in the thread or shoot me a pm [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2875983][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/6e926100d7eef32850c989dc2200b77e/4959c40f7d05fa63-67/s500x750/256c345be91323ea20c2b9fe64667f48d780ac44.png[/img][/url] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2875983][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/6e926100d7eef32850c989dc2200b77e/4959c40f7d05fa63-67/s500x750/256c345be91323ea20c2b9fe64667f48d780ac44.png[/img][/url][/code] Banner Art by TazerPones [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2720849#post_2720849][img]https://i.imgur.com/ut0oOuw.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3160952/1#post_3160952][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/710298982584287333/1071966337678725261/moonshifters_banner_smol.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3162030/1][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/405506890618109956/1071988504105594951/image.png[/img][/url]
UPDATE PINGLIST
@/hyddenchyld
@
@

HATCHERY

hatchery_banner_take_2-.png

VARIANT BUTTONS

Luna:
72c7a7d07d5fbb7877417760457724963057c3ce.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2875983/1#post_2875983][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/788f9be8b54272a33143956bb8250e09/c607e5cf0812971c-78/s250x400/72c7a7d07d5fbb7877417760457724963057c3ce.png[/img][/url]

Eclisse:
678f26c1a27e940b7cb9008acadb049d80b381e7.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2875983/1#post_2875983][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/fa54aec4814857f6e55cd580a4e23384/c607e5cf0812971c-0d/s250x400/678f26c1a27e940b7cb9008acadb049d80b381e7.png[/img][/url]

Vials:
1b477b1c36645dc04bdd0ad7b83b01b398a014e5.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2875983/1#post_2875983][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/6818c34619d097f535b4075d38b7ca3f/c607e5cf0812971c-f2/s250x400/1b477b1c36645dc04bdd0ad7b83b01b398a014e5.png[/img][/url]

Neomenia:
7e19e82945e17ce1635ba38cfb3f3e85c4e82972.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2875983/1#post_2875983][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/89ac6d855d487fa0d0d8c7b1eb02f0b0/c607e5cf0812971c-5f/s250x400/7e19e82945e17ce1635ba38cfb3f3e85c4e82972.png[/img][/url]

BANNER AND AFFILIATES
New affiliates are welcome! just ask here in the thread or shoot me a pm

256c345be91323ea20c2b9fe64667f48d780ac44.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2875983][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/6e926100d7eef32850c989dc2200b77e/4959c40f7d05fa63-67/s500x750/256c345be91323ea20c2b9fe64667f48d780ac44.png[/img][/url]
Banner Art by TazerPones
ut0oOuw.png
moonshifters_banner_smol.png
image.png
[center][size=5][b][u][font= Zapfino]Species Art[/font][/u][/b][/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/533526677746089984/738275352660672552/sharp_teeth_boi.png[/img] ^^^art by myself ^^^ ----- [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/860264735709855764/860264781965557790/image0-5.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/860264735709855764/860264785630199838/image0-6.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/860264735709855764/860264786751258644/image0-7.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/860264735709855764/860264787200180244/image0-8.png[/img] ^^^art by TazerPones ^^^
Species Art
sharp_teeth_boi.png
^^^art by myself ^^^
image0-5.png
image0-6.png
image0-7.png
image0-8.png
^^^art by TazerPones ^^^
[center][size=5][b][u][font= Zapfino]Headcannons[/font][/u][/b][/size] Sanguine eyes (specifically only Eclisse) do the thing: [img]https://donotenternotanexit.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/1344268306704.gif[/img] ----- In addition to being an anti-coagulant, Sanguine saliva also has an effect similar to morphine. It relieves pain and can be highly addictive. Some doctors of Sorienth collect it for patient use because of this, though one must be careful about the concentration used
Headcannons
Sanguine eyes (specifically only Eclisse) do the thing:
1344268306704.gif
In addition to being an anti-coagulant, Sanguine saliva also has an effect similar to morphine. It relieves pain and can be highly addictive. Some doctors of Sorienth collect it for patient use because of this, though one must be careful about the concentration used
I put together some saved searches for the different kinds of Sanguines, just for ease of purchasing if @/HatLordAve doesn't have any hatchlings to sell.
They'll still need to be added to the registry if bought from an outside source though!

Modern Eclisse Sanguine
Modern Luna Sanguine
Ancient Eclisse Sanguine
Ancient Luna Sanguine
Modern Neomenia Sanguine
Ancient Neomenia Sanguine
I put together some saved searches for the different kinds of Sanguines, just for ease of purchasing if @/HatLordAve doesn't have any hatchlings to sell.
They'll still need to be added to the registry if bought from an outside source though!

Modern Eclisse Sanguine
Modern Luna Sanguine
Ancient Eclisse Sanguine
Ancient Luna Sanguine
Modern Neomenia Sanguine
Ancient Neomenia Sanguine
Scary Storybook [Lore] Progress Report
Shade Constructs [Lineage and Subspecies]
Sector 42 Hatchery [Lineage Dragons]
they/them, lore heavy lair, icicle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
UPDATE: changed the list of sanguines to be self-editing
UPDATE: changed the list of sanguines to be self-editing
UPDATE: I've added a new variation called "Vials"
more info up at the top
UPDATE: I've added a new variation called "Vials"
more info up at the top
this thread is now open to discussion/questions/and headcanons about the subspecies!!
this thread is now open to discussion/questions/and headcanons about the subspecies!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10