Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The starwood strand tea house
[U][b][Size=6]About us[/size][/b][/u] [Rule] [b]location[/b] [img] https://i.postimg.cc/vB1RhQxB/IMG-20220209-112846-kindlephoto-2910840.jpg[/img] The tea house is in the depths of starwood strand, around [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/world-map?pinx=1378&piny=1936&view=land&viewpin=true]here.[/url] Around it are the thickest of woods, and behind it are two more buildings. The tea house is designed as a little cosy safe place in the forset for those who lose their way. Around it is a little moat, and it's not far from a little village (imagine a Minecraft taiga village.). The first house you see on the picture - the main tea house. Inside are two rooms- the cosy, big open room with armchairs, big windows and a large fireplace that is the tea room. It's got lots of tapestries on the walls and you can often find gretel(away at the moment) laying on the specials sign. Then through a teeny, fae-sized door to a cupboard is the petitte little kitchen where chocolate works. It's basically this- [img] https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.6DZJRQrXPCoQc4YecAb0pQHaF-?w=209&h=180&c=7&r=0&o=5&dpr=1.5&pid=1.7.png[/img] But tiny. Like, in a cupboard. Next is a slightly bigger building that serves as where the dragons sleep/ a hotel/ a clinic. It has 2 overground and 2 underground floors. The top floor is where 3/8 of my dragons sleep. It's also where travellers can sleep. The floor underneath is the clinic, with little treatment rooms. The next 2 floors are cave- like space where 4/8 of my dragons sleep, as well as more space for travellers. The last building is a one-way pink glass dome similar to the astrolodome, but miniature. It's a lab, and chymist will eventually have more info on that. A third of my dragons work here, and ashlin and chymist sleep there because they're the (lesbian) lab owners. [Rule] [B]Produce, and what we do[/b] [columns]Well, as you can imagine, our first and foremost money source is tea. We have a tea house, after all. However we don't make tea for the money, but because doing it is what we love! More of our money comes from carefully growing and selling, crystals, flowers and tea, among other things, then selling it to people such as Crim and Pinkerton, who then bring it to the people. We love to find and collect little trinkets as payment or tips, the doubles of which we again bring to Crim for her hoard. Of course, we pay all our workers equally, no favouritism or anything, and we try to make sure everyone is happy. We get treasure and gems also from our little b&b thing we got, the clinic, and of course, the Lab.[Nextcol] [Img]https://i.postimg.cc/BQ87WnPq/tumblr-pj2n5z4u-Jk1w04dtr-640.jpg[/img][/columns] [Rule] [B] Hall of Fame[/b] Special mentions: @gillymydog because you're the best gilly! We couldn't wish for a better friend, really we couldn't! @frame for getting me to write lore without really meaning to! Thanks for that! @FAERIIES because you're the first person i RP-ed with, so hi! @esmaymaka because you're fun. And hi!
About us

IMG-20220209-112846-kindlephoto-2910840.jpg

The tea house is in the depths of starwood strand, around here. Around it are the thickest of woods, and behind it are two more buildings. The tea house is designed as a little cosy safe place in the forset for those who lose their way. Around it is a little moat, and it's not far from a little village (imagine a Minecraft taiga village.).
The first house you see on the picture - the main tea house. Inside are two rooms- the cosy, big open room with armchairs, big windows and a large fireplace that is the tea room. It's got lots of tapestries on the walls and you can often find gretel(away at the moment) laying on the specials sign. Then through a teeny, fae-sized door to a cupboard is the petitte little kitchen where chocolate works. It's basically this-
OIP.6DZJRQrXPCoQc4YecAb0pQHaF-?w=209&h=180&c=7&r=0&o=5&dpr=1.5&pid=1.7.png
But tiny. Like, in a cupboard.

Next is a slightly bigger building that serves as where the dragons sleep/ a hotel/ a clinic.
It has 2 overground and 2 underground floors. The top floor is where 3/8 of my dragons sleep. It's also where travellers can sleep. The floor underneath is the clinic, with little treatment rooms. The next 2 floors are cave- like space where 4/8 of my dragons sleep, as well as more space for travellers.

The last building is a one-way pink glass dome similar to the astrolodome, but miniature. It's a lab, and chymist will eventually have more info on that. A third of my dragons work here, and ashlin and chymist sleep there because they're the (lesbian) lab owners.

Produce, and what we do
Well, as you can imagine, our first and foremost money source is tea. We have a tea house, after all. However we don't make tea for the money, but because doing it is what we love! More of our money comes from carefully growing and selling, crystals, flowers and tea, among other things, then selling it to people such as Crim and Pinkerton, who then bring it to the people. We love to find and collect little trinkets as payment or tips, the doubles of which we again bring to Crim for her hoard. Of course, we pay all our workers equally, no favouritism or anything, and we try to make sure everyone is happy. We get treasure and gems also from our little b&b thing we got, the clinic, and of course, the Lab. tumblr-pj2n5z4u-Jk1w04dtr-640.jpg

Hall of Fame

Special mentions:
@gillymydog because you're the best gilly! We couldn't wish for a better friend, really we couldn't!
@frame for getting me to write lore without really meaning to! Thanks for that!
@FAERIIES because you're the first person i RP-ed with, so hi!
@esmaymaka because you're fun. And hi!

Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
[Size=7][emoji=tundra happy size=2] Lore [emoji=fae deadpan size=2][/size] ----- the clan known as Crystalclan or 'the tea house' was formed many years ago by a dragon-human hybrid blessed by the arcanist. Her name was Gala. Gala was adventurous. Gala was wild. Gala was loyal. those traits passed on to her family. Gala was a half dragon blessed by the arcanist as her best friend was by the icewarden. they were gifted with immense power and immense responsibility. Together they trained in combat and magic and they will forever be known as 'The Dragonriders' in history. They both were given a plot of land to focus their magic into nurturing. Gala got a small part of Starwood Strand. But gala could not live forever. And when she died, her clan faded. In her dragon form, Gala bred with another dragon. This dragon was 1/4 dragon. That dragon had hatchlings, too. They were 1/8 dragon. All the generations after that never knew of their powers. The clan slowly died out. Until one. Shyscale's powers were as powerful as Gala's herself. She was sent to reawaken the dying clan. She did not. She moved on. But her 24th hatchling stayed with Arcane. Skaya searched for years until she found the small clan led by a fae and a guardian, the last remnants. They had no followers, and knew not of their clan's history. Skaya had many. She joined them, and reawakened the clan as her mother should have. She saved the blessed clan. She could not be blessed as an ice dragon. She didn't want it. Her clan was enough.
Lore
the clan known as Crystalclan or 'the tea house' was formed many years ago by a dragon-human hybrid blessed by the arcanist. Her name was Gala. Gala was adventurous. Gala was wild. Gala was loyal. those traits passed on to her family. Gala was a half dragon blessed by the arcanist as her best friend was by the icewarden. they were gifted with immense power and immense responsibility. Together they trained in combat and magic and they will forever be known as 'The Dragonriders' in history. They both were given a plot of land to focus their magic into nurturing. Gala got a small part of Starwood Strand.

But gala could not live forever. And when she died, her clan faded.

In her dragon form, Gala bred with another dragon. This dragon was 1/4 dragon. That dragon had hatchlings, too. They were 1/8 dragon. All the generations after that never knew of their powers. The clan slowly died out. Until one. Shyscale's powers were as powerful as Gala's herself. She was sent to reawaken the dying clan. She did not. She moved on. But her 24th hatchling stayed with Arcane.

Skaya searched for years until she found the small clan led by a fae and a guardian, the last remnants. They had no followers, and knew not of their clan's history. Skaya had many. She joined them, and reawakened the clan as her mother should have. She saved the blessed clan. She could not be blessed as an ice dragon. She didn't want it. Her clan was enough.
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
wishlist
[Center] [Font=cursive][size=7]Menu (For dragons)[/size] Rune brew [Item=manaweed][item=lucky star][item=pauper larvae][item=tuxedo urchin] This brew not only recharges your magic, but also your energy! Made from native plants of starwood strand, this brew will enchant natives and wanderers alike. A taste of home- shadow/plague [Item= glow mushroom][item=nightwing bat][item=ancient mushroom][item=blow fly] This combination of shadow and plague is not recommended for other flights, but the tastes of home will be soothing to any shadow or plague native. A taste of home- nature/light A taste of home- water-earth A taste of home- lightning/wind A taste of home- ice/fire [Item=cinnamon] [item=ashfall prickler][item=tundra grub][item=gliding ant] This warming tea is perfect in both the heat of fire and the frozen tundras. Dragons all around sornieth enjoy this tea regularly for the warm, spicy drink with little grubs as marshmallows (because we can't afford marshmallows) [Size=5] [U]Specials[/u][/size] Spring's bloom [Item=greenpod bloom][item= honeycomb fragment][item=pale pink rose] [item= white lace honeybee] Today's special is a delicious combination of flowers and honey, with the added crunch of an insect that a fae will surely enjoy. The pale pinks and whites show just how sweet this treat will taste, while the greens and golden yellow of honey makes one think of the height of spring. [Size=6]Non-dragons menu coming soon![/size] [Rule] Please do enjoy your tea. It costs nothing for a weary traveller such as you, but do consider leaving us a trinket or a gem?
Menu
(For dragons)

Rune brew

This brew not only recharges your magic, but also your energy! Made from native plants of starwood strand, this brew will enchant natives and wanderers alike.

A taste of home- shadow/plague

This combination of shadow and plague is not recommended for other flights, but the tastes of home will be soothing to any shadow or plague native.

A taste of home- nature/light

A taste of home- water-earth

A taste of home- lightning/wind

A taste of home- ice/fire

This warming tea is perfect in both the heat of fire and the frozen tundras. Dragons all around sornieth enjoy this tea regularly for the warm, spicy drink with little grubs as marshmallows (because we can't afford marshmallows)

Specials

Spring's bloom

Today's special is a delicious combination of flowers and honey, with the added crunch of an insect that a fae will surely enjoy. The pale pinks and whites show just how sweet this treat will taste, while the greens and golden yellow of honey makes one think of the height of spring.

Non-dragons menu coming soon!

Please do enjoy your tea. It costs nothing for a weary traveller such as you, but do consider leaving us a trinket or a gem?
wishlist