Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 651 652 653 654 655 ... 708 709
This isn't really an 'item,' more of a function. Searching things up by color is only possible when dressing/purchasing a dragon. Why not include that option when shopping for apparel or familiars in the auction?

Edit: Also, searching dragons/apparel/familiars by color would be a lot easier if we could put in color ranges. Like, instead of selecting all the greens, we just put 'shamrock - emerald' or whatever.
This isn't really an 'item,' more of a function. Searching things up by color is only possible when dressing/purchasing a dragon. Why not include that option when shopping for apparel or familiars in the auction?

Edit: Also, searching dragons/apparel/familiars by color would be a lot easier if we could put in color ranges. Like, instead of selecting all the greens, we just put 'shamrock - emerald' or whatever.
qTcP5yI.pngXT6s1Yv.gifBEZgNm.png SQvVy8i.png5M9CHlS.gif
Elemental shields for the nest round of flight holidays!
Elemental shields for the nest round of flight holidays!
| She/her |
|
Major bird nerd |
|
Trade thread |

|
Ping me everywhere! |
_ _ _____ small pixel of Flannery, as a Yi Qi dinosaur64297510_Ug4.pngpixel of Gearguts as a Rhamphorrynchus
Dragons holding swords in there mouth! I know we have some knifes and such that have that but i would love for more breeds to have it!
Dragons holding swords in there mouth! I know we have some knifes and such that have that but i would love for more breeds to have it!
Bittle_Drawing_rotated.png
X
< Hope whoever reads this has an amazing day!

[ Art Shop ]
[ Searching for xxx ice primals ]
Am I crazy or are there for real no chef outfits? Like pizza chefs or anything? I only ask because I have this fandragon who in my AU, is just that: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58887929][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/588880/58887929_350.png[/img][/url] (design spoiler if you go to their profile! They're an upcoming BattleBots challenger!) The top hat and tailcoat sadly just don't sell that look. :( And there's not even a pizza cutter item. I don't want to use a weapon item, much less one from the gem shop. Treasure Shop Chef outfit, please? ;3; Ripp would love that! And of course, using different colors is highly encouraged, so not just a generic white-and-red outfit~ Maybe one in black too! [s]Dragons can cook too, and not just with their elemental breath! ;)[/s]
Am I crazy or are there for real no chef outfits?

Like pizza chefs or anything?

I only ask because I have this fandragon who in my AU, is just that:
58887929_350.png

(design spoiler if you go to their profile! They're an upcoming BattleBots challenger!)

The top hat and tailcoat sadly just don't sell that look. :( And there's not even a pizza cutter item. I don't want to use a weapon item, much less one from the gem shop.

Treasure Shop Chef outfit, please? ;3; Ripp would love that! And of course, using different colors is highly encouraged, so not just a generic white-and-red outfit~ Maybe one in black too!

Dragons can cook too, and not just with their elemental breath! ;)
I think some painterly apparel would be nice! There's not much in the way of apparel for artist dragons on the site currently.
I think some painterly apparel would be nice! There's not much in the way of apparel for artist dragons on the site currently.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
Speaking of occupations, I think cook, fisher and metalworker apparel would be welcomed with open arms and I am looking forward to it :^)
Speaking of occupations, I think cook, fisher and metalworker apparel would be welcomed with open arms and I am looking forward to it :^)
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
It seems "more glowing clawtips" is a big request, I specifically would like to request glowing clawtips that match in color with the glowing dragon eye types!!! Or more glowing clawtips that match the elemental colors better! I beg <3
It seems "more glowing clawtips" is a big request, I specifically would like to request glowing clawtips that match in color with the glowing dragon eye types!!! Or more glowing clawtips that match the elemental colors better! I beg <3
Hawkeyyee_FR_bounce.gif
I was making an outfit plan for a fandragon and I realized that, AFAIK, there isn't a brown wig. I'd really like one, just a recolor of the Unicorn Mane would be great.
I was making an outfit plan for a fandragon and I realized that, AFAIK, there isn't a brown wig. I'd really like one, just a recolor of the Unicorn Mane would be great.
!! signature under construction !!
was planning fan dragons and realized

we need animal ear apparel. like bunny ears, cat ears, etc. reject dragon become cat
was planning fan dragons and realized

we need animal ear apparel. like bunny ears, cat ears, etc. reject dragon become cat
birthday hats
we all like it when our dragons have birthdays, give em' something to celebrate with! maybe a cupcake tray and streamers/balloons too!
birthday hats
we all like it when our dragons have birthdays, give em' something to celebrate with! maybe a cupcake tray and streamers/balloons too!
come here, to steadfast. you will be safe, in this desert town
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39129149 avatar
1 2 ... 651 652 653 654 655 ... 708 709