Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 650 651 652 653 654 ... 708 709
Confetti! Like the existing flowerfalls/spring breeze… only with curly streamers and glitter. You could make party hats on the side to go with it! Rainbow, pink/purple, green/gold, blue/white, etc and so forth. Confetti!! [emoji=firework size=1]
Confetti! Like the existing flowerfalls/spring breeze… only with curly streamers and glitter. You could make party hats on the side to go with it! Rainbow, pink/purple, green/gold, blue/white, etc and so forth. Confetti!!
6wR17En.png
[quote name="ChakotayDgryphon" date="2022-12-13 15:55:58" ] Confetti! Like the existing flowerfalls/spring breeze… only with curly streamers and glitter. You could make party hats on the side to go with it! Rainbow, pink/purple, green/gold, blue/white, etc and so forth. Confetti!! [emoji=firework size=1] [/quote] Yes, yes, yes, yes i woukd love this Maybe even one if those noise maker things!
ChakotayDgryphon wrote on 2022-12-13 15:55:58:
Confetti! Like the existing flowerfalls/spring breeze… only with curly streamers and glitter. You could make party hats on the side to go with it! Rainbow, pink/purple, green/gold, blue/white, etc and so forth. Confetti!!
Yes, yes, yes, yes i woukd love this
Maybe even one if those noise maker things!
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="ChakotayDgryphon" date="2022-12-13 15:55:58" ] Confetti! Like the existing flowerfalls/spring breeze… only with curly streamers and glitter. You could make party hats on the side to go with it! Rainbow, pink/purple, green/gold, blue/white, etc and so forth. Confetti!! [emoji=firework size=1] [/quote] hey, i just came to this topic to suggest something similar! yes to a party-themed set, especially confetti. maybe there could be a whole party set with confetti, a party hat, party banners for wings (i'm thinking those that are like lots of small triangles), and maybe balloons. it'd be awesome with different colors too, like a rainbow variant, a pink variant, etc

hey, i just came to this topic to suggest something similar! yes to a party-themed set, especially confetti. maybe there could be a whole party set with confetti, a party hat, party banners for wings (i'm thinking those that are like lots of small triangles), and maybe balloons. it'd be awesome with different colors too, like a rainbow variant, a pink variant, etc
0cdbb84b.gif oliver / oli
they/them
+9 fr time
pings ok!
wishlist
[quote name="finnamony" date="2022-12-13 16:23:10" ] [quote name="ChakotayDgryphon" date="2022-12-13 15:55:58" ] Confetti! Like the existing flowerfalls/spring breeze… only with curly streamers and glitter. You could make party hats on the side to go with it! Rainbow, pink/purple, green/gold, blue/white, etc and so forth. Confetti!! [emoji=firework size=1] [/quote] Yes, yes, yes, yes i woukd love this Maybe even one if those noise maker things! [/quote] ohh like those party horns you blow in? that'd be really cool
finnamony wrote on 2022-12-13 16:23:10:
ohh like those party horns you blow in? that'd be really cool
0cdbb84b.gif oliver / oli
they/them
+9 fr time
pings ok!
wishlist
[quote name="Firefly15" date="2022-12-18 17:03:03" ] All the apparel is cute but....no serpent necklace? I love all of the ones added (especially the stag) but seriously? Left out one that would've really fit the "trickster" event theme well.. :/ [/quote] Just saw a person mention this in the main NoTN thread and OOOOH I would have loved to see a cobra one! Perhaps a brown variation! We have seen slight variations of last year's swirls added later, for Valentine's Day, I believe. I would not be surprised if we got one. By that I mean please, Staff
Firefly15 wrote on 2022-12-18 17:03:03:
All the apparel is cute but....no serpent necklace? I love all of the ones added (especially the stag) but seriously? Left out one that would've really fit the "trickster" event theme well.. :/

Just saw a person mention this in the main NoTN thread and OOOOH I would have loved to see a cobra one! Perhaps a brown variation! We have seen slight variations of last year's swirls added later, for Valentine's Day, I believe. I would not be surprised if we got one. By that I mean

please, Staff
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
This is a stretch but how about some cheek blush circles, like the red red circles of Pikachu. It could be helpful in making fandragons, like many of the pikaclones in pokemon and even some real-life animals, like the red-whiskered bulbuls. It can also give some dragons a way to show their cute lovey personality. I often find myself wishing to put something like this on my dragons, but i think buying a skin or accent just for 2 cheek blushes is a bit much.

The cheek circles can have a darker, thick outline to help contrast with colors of the dragon, and many different color options too, but it may be too small to contrast with too similar colors.

Just wanted to share these thoughts, thanks for reading
This is a stretch but how about some cheek blush circles, like the red red circles of Pikachu. It could be helpful in making fandragons, like many of the pikaclones in pokemon and even some real-life animals, like the red-whiskered bulbuls. It can also give some dragons a way to show their cute lovey personality. I often find myself wishing to put something like this on my dragons, but i think buying a skin or accent just for 2 cheek blushes is a bit much.

The cheek circles can have a darker, thick outline to help contrast with colors of the dragon, and many different color options too, but it may be too small to contrast with too similar colors.

Just wanted to share these thoughts, thanks for reading
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo3_r1_500.gif

[/url]
[quote name="umecat" date="2022-12-15 08:54:23" ] [quote name="finnamony" date="2022-12-13 16:23:10" ] [quote name="ChakotayDgryphon" date="2022-12-13 15:55:58" ] Confetti! Like the existing flowerfalls/spring breeze… only with curly streamers and glitter. You could make party hats on the side to go with it! Rainbow, pink/purple, green/gold, blue/white, etc and so forth. Confetti!! [emoji=firework size=1] [/quote] Yes, yes, yes, yes i woukd love this Maybe even one if those noise maker things! [/quote] ohh like those party horns you blow in? that'd be really cool [/quote] Yes! Those things! Couldn’t remember the name haha
umecat wrote on 2022-12-15 08:54:23:
finnamony wrote on 2022-12-13 16:23:10:
ohh like those party horns you blow in? that'd be really cool
Yes! Those things! Couldn’t remember the name haha
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
I'm CERTAIN this has been suggested before, but I think it'd be cool if we got "foreground" apparel, or even just a completely new category to go with Scenes; stuff that displays either on top of your dragon, or even on either side of them.

The main reason why is because I was thinking of apparel for Ancient Breeds (I know, I know--the whole point of Ancient Breeds is to be able to release new breeds without the apparel backlog!). I would *love* apparel for Ancients with the stipulation that they sit on top of the dragon, rather than form around them.

The only big issue I can see coming from this is if, say, you have a foreground item like the Flowerfall apparel (funny that above me are people talking about confetti, which I wholeheartedly support, btw). Maybe its positioning on the Veilspun is fine, but on the Undertide, one of the petals blocks their eye. Or you have shrubbery as a foreground, which looks great on male Imperials, but the females look like they're diving headfirst into it. D:

Granted, there's already that issue with certain Scenes and poses, but it doesn't bother me, personally. Either way, I think foreground elements (or special apparel that can only be worn by Ancients) would be super fun!

On that note, I'd say things like the Flowerfall remain apparel, but maybe a second version of it could be released as a foreground item, so if people wanted they could have double the flowers, haha.
I'm CERTAIN this has been suggested before, but I think it'd be cool if we got "foreground" apparel, or even just a completely new category to go with Scenes; stuff that displays either on top of your dragon, or even on either side of them.

The main reason why is because I was thinking of apparel for Ancient Breeds (I know, I know--the whole point of Ancient Breeds is to be able to release new breeds without the apparel backlog!). I would *love* apparel for Ancients with the stipulation that they sit on top of the dragon, rather than form around them.

The only big issue I can see coming from this is if, say, you have a foreground item like the Flowerfall apparel (funny that above me are people talking about confetti, which I wholeheartedly support, btw). Maybe its positioning on the Veilspun is fine, but on the Undertide, one of the petals blocks their eye. Or you have shrubbery as a foreground, which looks great on male Imperials, but the females look like they're diving headfirst into it. D:

Granted, there's already that issue with certain Scenes and poses, but it doesn't bother me, personally. Either way, I think foreground elements (or special apparel that can only be worn by Ancients) would be super fun!

On that note, I'd say things like the Flowerfall remain apparel, but maybe a second version of it could be released as a foreground item, so if people wanted they could have double the flowers, haha.
I’d like [item=candle cascade][item=black candle cascade] in mimic-powder-green like the ones on Higgins’ art!
I’d like Candle Cascade Black Candle Cascade in mimic-powder-green like the ones on Higgins’ art!
may we have bear capes similar to the lion headdresses and wolf capes please :D
may we have bear capes similar to the lion headdresses and wolf capes please :D
rSJg2ds.jpgezykfzF.jpg
1 2 ... 650 651 652 653 654 ... 708 709