Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 652 653 654 655 656 ... 709 710
seashell jewelry! and maybe a sunhat
music note aura
seashell jewelry! and maybe a sunhat
music note aura
she/he/they | fr + 3
Eye color can really make or break a dragon in my opinion, but unfortunately I feel the current options to hide eyes are really limited and it can sometimes be a struggle to create a nice-looking outfit while at the same time covering the eyes.

I’d really love to see a lot of simple apparel that just covers the eyes, and has a lot of diverse color options. Like additional blindfolds, glasses, contacts, veils, etc.
Eye color can really make or break a dragon in my opinion, but unfortunately I feel the current options to hide eyes are really limited and it can sometimes be a struggle to create a nice-looking outfit while at the same time covering the eyes.

I’d really love to see a lot of simple apparel that just covers the eyes, and has a lot of diverse color options. Like additional blindfolds, glasses, contacts, veils, etc.
- G1s for sale
- LF any combo of abyss, copper, spruce and other dream g1s
I think some type of flight-themed sports gear could be fun
I think some type of flight-themed sports gear could be fun
swap_by_rebebird-dcmdt5g.pngtumblr_puemdu5BCj1vjloioo1_100.pngSB3LpZT.png
id love to see mushroom hats imagine a cross between the bamboo sedge hat and the mushroom cap on the moonlight fungi/fungi sage familiars [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/834.png[/img] + [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/23879.png[/img]/[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/23880.png[/img]
id love to see mushroom hats
imagine a cross between the bamboo sedge hat and the mushroom cap on the moonlight fungi/fungi sage familiars
834.png + 23879.png/23880.png
GYryopy.gif

wishlist
I know this has probably been said a thousand times, but I'd love to see sarees brought onto the site as dragon apparel
I know this has probably been said a thousand times, but I'd love to see sarees brought onto the site as dragon apparel
bdimQ6g.gif
this has probably been suggested before but i would LOVE button eyes to match the stitch patch genes!!
this has probably been suggested before but i would LOVE button eyes to match the stitch patch genes!!
G05RONQ.png
HJLIYn4.png
qolvKrW.png
kdxdYDq.png
DxCICZ1.png
98.png image4.png loop.gif
blease....a white and gold version of the Current Caller Raiment or an olive green and gold version [item=current caller raiment]
blease....a white and gold version of the Current Caller Raiment

or an olive green and gold version

Current Caller Raiment
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Mushroom hats and the white/gold recolor of the Current Caller Raiment would be great.
Mushroom hats and the white/gold recolor of the Current Caller Raiment would be great.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
i'd love more recolors of the candles also tbh juts an improvement of the art for them in general cos a lot of it makes no sense and you can barely see them on some breeds!! the candles need to be bigger [center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=15&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=48175&xt=dressing.png[/img] like what is happening here ↑[/center] anyway i'd love a green version of the [item=candle cascade] like what higgins has in the NotN art!!
i'd love more recolors of the candles also tbh juts an improvement of the art for them in general cos a lot of it makes no sense and you can barely see them on some breeds!! the candles need to be bigger
dummy?breed=15&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=48175&xt=dressing.png
like what is happening here ↑

anyway i'd love a green version of the Candle Cascade like what higgins has in the NotN art!!
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
^ Support of more colours and more varieties of candles but I don't think changing the existing style would be helpful, they're like this for a reason and the placement was intentional, as per the description. There are only a few apparel pieces that cover the back, this was an excellent addition on that part. So instead of removing what many people like, I suggest additional candles. I would not be opposed to more types of candles with various different placements, plus they have a lot of colour potential too.
^ Support of more colours and more varieties of candles but I don't think changing the existing style would be helpful, they're like this for a reason and the placement was intentional, as per the description. There are only a few apparel pieces that cover the back, this was an excellent addition on that part. So instead of removing what many people like, I suggest additional candles. I would not be opposed to more types of candles with various different placements, plus they have a lot of colour potential too.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 ... 652 653 654 655 656 ... 709 710