Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T] G1s + others for art+swap
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][size=4][b]I recycle this thread, [u]it is still active in 2023[/u].[/b] I am subbed but prefer being pinged as well![/size] I'm looking to trade some dragons that just don't give me the joy they once did. [u]I am primarily seeking art[/u], but I'll look at wishlist items, other dragons, actual currency, and anything else. Prices listed are general references. ----- [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47893800][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/478939/47893800_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [center]Grapefruit/Honey/Murk Near xxy [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/lair/icons/female.png[/img] Listed for 2000 [emoji=gem size=1] Outfit and Dragon together for 4500 [emoji=gem size=1] Most art can be viewed in bio. It's also uploaded to a TH profile, which can be transferred or deleted as new owner wishes.[/center][/columns] ----- NON-GEN1s (offer whatever you want) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91626302][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/916264/91626302_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90102223][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/901023/90102223_350.png[/img][/url] ----- FREE DRAGONS: None right now. If you are in the Nature flight, you can check here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs10/3301741#post_3301741 ----- OTHER VALUABLE ITEMS TO TRADE: [item=water sprite][skin=14716][skin=39325][skin=47593] ----- ----- [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83998427][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/839985/83998427.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [s]Platinum/Platinum/Saffron Don't have many ideas, taking offers. Try me. I'm thinking I could let her go for something in the 7kg range or equivalent.[/s] On hold currently[/columns]
I recycle this thread, it is still active in 2023. I am subbed but prefer being pinged as well!

I'm looking to trade some dragons that just don't give me the joy they once did. I am primarily seeking art, but I'll look at wishlist items, other dragons, actual currency, and anything else. Prices listed are general references.

47893800_350.png
Grapefruit/Honey/Murk
Near xxy

female.png

Listed for 2000

Outfit and Dragon together for 4500

Most art can be viewed in bio. It's also uploaded to a TH profile, which can be transferred or deleted as new owner wishes.

NON-GEN1s (offer whatever you want)

91626302_350.png
90102223_350.png

FREE DRAGONS:
None right now. If you are in the Nature flight, you can check here:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs10/3301741#post_3301741

OTHER VALUABLE ITEMS TO TRADE:
Water Sprite

83998427.png Platinum/Platinum/Saffron
Don't have many ideas, taking offers.

Try me. I'm thinking I could let her go for something in the 7kg range or equivalent.

On hold currently
| She/her |
|
Major bird nerd |
|
Trade thread |

|
Ping me everywhere! |
_ _ _____ small pixel of Flannery, as a Yi Qi dinosaur64297510_Ug4.pngpixel of Gearguts as a Rhamphorrynchus
[center][size=4][b]Wishlist[/b][/size] [quote name="BirdBrained" date="2023-06-22 19:52:07" ] I've been wanting to make a dragon for [Odin] to accompany Zoey in the Hibernal Den. [I am looking for a dragon with colors that are similar to the ones in this scry[b]][/b] [morphology=2654410] You can also look at this info and judge if any g1 you have may fit his theme. I don't know how picky I'll be, but if you can sell it to me, I will give decent money for him. Would just prefer a male dragon really. [LIST] [*]His name is Odin, because he was captured outside (likely an escaped pet), and the god Odin is known as the "wandering god". [*]He is a budgie (tiny Australian parrot, though he has mutant colors) [*]He's a little skittish, and not the brightest bird I've ever worked with, but if you show him the right mix of stubborness and respect, he comes around to you, and he's actually really sweet! He's the least bitey bird I've ever handled. [*]He has a lot of weird markings due to a funky piebald mutation, and the bird equivalent of the stained gene, having a slight yellow tint across his whole body, boldest on his head. My favorite marking is a clear spot on his head bars, it reminds me of a funky bald spot [/LIST] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/655629073145528360/1121632488276623390/EqoSCrDUUAAYLnu.jpg[/img] (My art. Excuse the anatomy, it's a few years old now) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/655629073145528360/1121633161542107196/IMG_4945.png[/img][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/655629073145528360/1121629245484044368/IMG_4313.jpg[/img] [/quote] Other wishlist items: [skin=25473][item=tertiary gene: stained][item=breed change: coatl][item=scroll of eternal youth][item=autumnal wreath][item=metallurgists forgetools][item=spare inventory crate][item=unhatched earth egg][item=unhatched arcane egg][item=unhatched light egg] [item=Juvenile Prairie Skink][item=Weird Purple Skink][item=Green-throated Skink][item=black tulip] (10 of each skink, 100+ of the tulips, valued at LAH) Undiscovered familiars, including: [item=Vermillion Epiptite][item=Black-wing Hummingbird][item=Black Dwarf Unicorn][item=banded owlcat][item=barking jester][item=bellus glamortail][item=Candycane Xolo][item=Chocolate Ferret][item=crowned roc][item=Deeprealm Hunter] Gen one dragons! Particularly: Monochrome neutral colors and Muted greens/browns or blues/browns Leveling service to 25 And [b]art[/b], always looking at art, I enjoy just about every style and have something for everyone. I have RL animal companions (avian and reptillian), and a number of OCs: [LIST] [*]Designs/redesigns for reptillian and avian creatures (dinosaurs, spec-evo corvids, and FR dragon redesigns) [*]Humanoid outfit design/redesign/alt outfits, do let me know whether or not you're good with armor. I will give you a general idea or design to fix and you can have artistic freedom from there. [*]Rain world character design/s [/LIST] If someone is willing to make a small OC plush for a mix or RLC and FR currency and items, I would give you anything I'm willing to trade/sell and potentially things I normally wouldn't.
Wishlist
BirdBrained wrote on 2023-06-22 19:52:07:
I've been wanting to make a dragon for [Odin] to accompany Zoey in the Hibernal Den.

[I am looking for a dragon with colors that are similar to the ones in this scry]
Odin

You can also look at this info and judge if any g1 you have may fit his theme. I don't know how picky I'll be, but if you can sell it to me, I will give decent money for him. Would just prefer a male dragon really.
  • His name is Odin, because he was captured outside (likely an escaped pet), and the god Odin is known as the "wandering god".
  • He is a budgie (tiny Australian parrot, though he has mutant colors)
  • He's a little skittish, and not the brightest bird I've ever worked with, but if you show him the right mix of stubborness and respect, he comes around to you, and he's actually really sweet! He's the least bitey bird I've ever handled.
  • He has a lot of weird markings due to a funky piebald mutation, and the bird equivalent of the stained gene, having a slight yellow tint across his whole body, boldest on his head. My favorite marking is a clear spot on his head bars, it reminds me of a funky bald spot

EqoSCrDUUAAYLnu.jpg
(My art. Excuse the anatomy, it's a few years old now)
IMG_4945.pngIMG_4313.jpg

Other wishlist items:

Tertiary Gene: Stained Breed Change: Coatl Scroll of Eternal Youth Autumnal Wreath Spare Inventory Crate Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Light Egg

Juvenile Prairie Skink Weird Purple Skink Green-throated Skink Black Tulip
(10 of each skink, 100+ of the tulips, valued at LAH)

Undiscovered familiars, including:
Vermillion Epiptite Black-wing Hummingbird Black Dwarf Unicorn Banded Owlcat Barking Jester Candycane Xolo Chocolate Ferret Crowned Roc Deeprealm Hunter

Gen one dragons! Particularly: Monochrome neutral colors and Muted greens/browns or blues/browns

Leveling service to 25

And art, always looking at art, I enjoy just about every style and have something for everyone. I have RL animal companions (avian and reptillian), and a number of OCs:
  • Designs/redesigns for reptillian and avian creatures (dinosaurs, spec-evo corvids, and FR dragon redesigns)
  • Humanoid outfit design/redesign/alt outfits, do let me know whether or not you're good with armor. I will give you a general idea or design to fix and you can have artistic freedom from there.
  • Rain world character design/s

If someone is willing to make a small OC plush for a mix or RLC and FR currency and items, I would give you anything I'm willing to trade/sell and potentially things I normally wouldn't.
| She/her |
|
Major bird nerd |
|
Trade thread |

|
Ping me everywhere! |
_ _ _____ small pixel of Flannery, as a Yi Qi dinosaur64297510_Ug4.pngpixel of Gearguts as a Rhamphorrynchus
@BirdBrained would 2 traditional broadswords work for Mira?
@BirdBrained would 2 traditional broadswords work for Mira?
@Naivety
No thank you. The broadswords are worth only 20kt each, while Mira is worth at least 600g.

I should probably edit the post for clarity, apologies for that.
@Naivety
No thank you. The broadswords are worth only 20kt each, while Mira is worth at least 600g.

I should probably edit the post for clarity, apologies for that.
| She/her |
|
Major bird nerd |
|
Trade thread |

|
Ping me everywhere! |
@BirdBrained Hey! Im very interested in Ferdi @v@ I do have [item=Cleaver] and [item=Tarnished Steel Belt] which isn't much, but I do art if you wanna talk about that? I've got a list of art to do so it might take a second but I can do humans and anthros, maybe creatures too! No stress though, if someone comes with a better offer go for it!
@BirdBrained Hey! Im very interested in Ferdi @v@ I do have Cleaver and Tarnished Steel Belt which isn't much, but I do art if you wanna talk about that? I've got a list of art to do so it might take a second but I can do humans and anthros, maybe creatures too!

No stress though, if someone comes with a better offer go for it!
@ChissChass
Your artstyle is super pretty, and I see you do a lot of D&D stuff, which would be perfect, since the humanoid character I have in mind is a D&D character. Taking a bit if fine, I'd need a day or two to fix the character I have in mind's ref (it'd be my changeling cleric (and her half/non-armor outfit)), but I'm definitely down for the offer, no need for the items even.

What sort of art would you be willing to do? For reference, the 1700g I listed him for is worth about $17 rlc (though I can also add on extra items/currency or buy a tertiary/eye type for him for you, if you'd like?).
@ChissChass
Your artstyle is super pretty, and I see you do a lot of D&D stuff, which would be perfect, since the humanoid character I have in mind is a D&D character. Taking a bit if fine, I'd need a day or two to fix the character I have in mind's ref (it'd be my changeling cleric (and her half/non-armor outfit)), but I'm definitely down for the offer, no need for the items even.

What sort of art would you be willing to do? For reference, the 1700g I listed him for is worth about $17 rlc (though I can also add on extra items/currency or buy a tertiary/eye type for him for you, if you'd like?).
| She/her |
|
Major bird nerd |
|
Trade thread |

|
Ping me everywhere! |
@BirdBrained YESSSS we love DnD!!! I play two clerics!!!

Well, for $17 I can do like, either a simple half/bust and no bg but with full color, or I can do a slightly rougher fullbody ref (a little sketchier with some color) for your character sheet.

Or like, for $25-35 I can do the full body character sheet (the 35 would be like, if you want me to also draw some relevant items like a weapon, inventory, maybe 2-3 expressions on the side?)

I think he is perfect as is so you don't have to gene him up for my sake! Its up to you, I can always do a separate commission for you another time because I don't want to make you pay me more for this trade, I'm honestly flexible I just really like his colors :)
@BirdBrained YESSSS we love DnD!!! I play two clerics!!!

Well, for $17 I can do like, either a simple half/bust and no bg but with full color, or I can do a slightly rougher fullbody ref (a little sketchier with some color) for your character sheet.

Or like, for $25-35 I can do the full body character sheet (the 35 would be like, if you want me to also draw some relevant items like a weapon, inventory, maybe 2-3 expressions on the side?)

I think he is perfect as is so you don't have to gene him up for my sake! Its up to you, I can always do a separate commission for you another time because I don't want to make you pay me more for this trade, I'm honestly flexible I just really like his colors :)
@ChissChass
Heck yeah! I love clerics, they're my favorite class, I think they're the most versatile class in flavor and function.

Either of those types would work for me! I'm completely fine paying a little extra if you want, even to round it off, but a straightforward trade sounds like a good idea. I think I might commission you for something else once I get a little money to spare in the future!

This is the first character I had in mind (I can get you a clearer ref/description asap. She has mostly light colors— white/blue/grey, and some funky iridescent skin textures going on, and I'd probably want a bust of her.

Though, I have another character in mind that you can pick instead, and I'd be equally down for either— a fire genasi (forge cleric/armorer artificer (though she's not as heavily armored as that all sounds, b/c armor's a pain)) who works for the Phoenix (who is a deity in her setting). She has no art, so you can have more freedom with her design if that's something you'd like/prefer. I'd give you a base (descriptions, and a moodboard/inspiration to start on, which you can interpret as you'd like). I'd want a sketchy ref for her.
@ChissChass
Heck yeah! I love clerics, they're my favorite class, I think they're the most versatile class in flavor and function.

Either of those types would work for me! I'm completely fine paying a little extra if you want, even to round it off, but a straightforward trade sounds like a good idea. I think I might commission you for something else once I get a little money to spare in the future!

This is the first character I had in mind (I can get you a clearer ref/description asap. She has mostly light colors— white/blue/grey, and some funky iridescent skin textures going on, and I'd probably want a bust of her.

Though, I have another character in mind that you can pick instead, and I'd be equally down for either— a fire genasi (forge cleric/armorer artificer (though she's not as heavily armored as that all sounds, b/c armor's a pain)) who works for the Phoenix (who is a deity in her setting). She has no art, so you can have more freedom with her design if that's something you'd like/prefer. I'd give you a base (descriptions, and a moodboard/inspiration to start on, which you can interpret as you'd like). I'd want a sketchy ref for her.
| She/her |
|
Major bird nerd |
|
Trade thread |

|
Ping me everywhere! |
@BirdBrained Im the same with armor LOL I have a Fire Genasi NPC as an SO for another Player in our campaign and I love the versatility of them! But I would love to draw your Changeling first! I also have playlists and moodboards so I can't wait to dive into this @v@

So if you don't mind holding Ferd, I can def do this! Im gonna add you as a friend if thats cool and PM you again when I have a proper sketch!
@BirdBrained Im the same with armor LOL I have a Fire Genasi NPC as an SO for another Player in our campaign and I love the versatility of them! But I would love to draw your Changeling first! I also have playlists and moodboards so I can't wait to dive into this @v@

So if you don't mind holding Ferd, I can def do this! Im gonna add you as a friend if thats cool and PM you again when I have a proper sketch!
@ChissChass
Oh yeah! All the planetouched races have a lot of potential, and it's fun to figure them out and play with design concepts, but the genasi are particularly cool!

That all sounds good! Give me a day or two at the most to fix things up, and then I'll PM you with details and up-to-date refs. And of course! It's been quite fun talking to you! I'm excited to see how this goes!

PMing a sketch is cool (also, the refs are good to get a sketch off of, if the timing works better for you to do that, it's coloring/markings I need to fix)!

Ferdinand has been taken off the AH and moved out of the for offers section.
@ChissChass
Oh yeah! All the planetouched races have a lot of potential, and it's fun to figure them out and play with design concepts, but the genasi are particularly cool!

That all sounds good! Give me a day or two at the most to fix things up, and then I'll PM you with details and up-to-date refs. And of course! It's been quite fun talking to you! I'm excited to see how this goes!

PMing a sketch is cool (also, the refs are good to get a sketch off of, if the timing works better for you to do that, it's coloring/markings I need to fix)!

Ferdinand has been taken off the AH and moved out of the for offers section.
| She/her |
|
Major bird nerd |
|
Trade thread |

|
Ping me everywhere! |
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8