Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | CRTMONITOR's skins-veilpun spiral again
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Intro
Hello! Now that I have multiple designs either already done or planned, I figured it would be better to have a reusable shop thread than to make multiple new threads. For now, most of the designs posted here will likely be festival entries that didn't win but had interest shown in them.

Also I swear I will l think of a better less clunky title one of these days lol
Info
  • I'm subscribed! That's not to say you can't ping me, but it isn't required.
  • If you want a preview on a dragon or scry, just tell me and I can post one!
  • Currently, I'm only taking pure gem payments! I may open up treasure slots in the future, and if so this will be updated.
  • Also, currently I am not planning to take payments until enough slots are filled to print the accent. I will ping everyone signed up for a slot for payment then.
  • That doesn't mean that every single slot has to be filled, though- Just enough so that payments will cover the cost of printing. If there are any extra copies from unclaimed slots, they will be put on the Auction House.
  • If you're signed up for a slot and change your mind before payment time, that's fine- just tell me and I will remove you from the list!
  • In the the event that payments have been received and a design has already been submitted but is rejected and requires changes, the updated design will be posted in this thread and those signed up for that design will be pinged. At this point, if you don't like the updated design as much and want a refund, you can ask and I will provide one.
  • Once I receive copies, I will ping everyone signed up and send them through a message. Because crossroads are just too fickle </3
  • if an accent has been printed and I haven't received payment from you yet, I will message you about it- I won't send a copy until payment is received. However, if you want to back out and drop your slot at this point, that's fine too!
  • If anything else comes up, I may add more to this section! These might get updated, too. If it's anything super notable, I'll make sure to make it clear what has been changed.
Intro
Hello! Now that I have multiple designs either already done or planned, I figured it would be better to have a reusable shop thread than to make multiple new threads. For now, most of the designs posted here will likely be festival entries that didn't win but had interest shown in them.

Also I swear I will l think of a better less clunky title one of these days lol
Info
  • I'm subscribed! That's not to say you can't ping me, but it isn't required.
  • If you want a preview on a dragon or scry, just tell me and I can post one!
  • Currently, I'm only taking pure gem payments! I may open up treasure slots in the future, and if so this will be updated.
  • Also, currently I am not planning to take payments until enough slots are filled to print the accent. I will ping everyone signed up for a slot for payment then.
  • That doesn't mean that every single slot has to be filled, though- Just enough so that payments will cover the cost of printing. If there are any extra copies from unclaimed slots, they will be put on the Auction House.
  • If you're signed up for a slot and change your mind before payment time, that's fine- just tell me and I will remove you from the list!
  • In the the event that payments have been received and a design has already been submitted but is rejected and requires changes, the updated design will be posted in this thread and those signed up for that design will be pinged. At this point, if you don't like the updated design as much and want a refund, you can ask and I will provide one.
  • Once I receive copies, I will ping everyone signed up and send them through a message. Because crossroads are just too fickle </3
  • if an accent has been printed and I haven't received payment from you yet, I will message you about it- I won't send a copy until payment is received. However, if you want to back out and drop your slot at this point, that's fine too!
  • If anything else comes up, I may add more to this section! These might get updated, too. If it's anything super notable, I'll make sure to make it clear what has been changed.
bogsneaks are the best breed
Current Pre-orders
Veilspun's Glamour Reprint - 400g

SLOTS
- reserved
- open
- open
- open
- open
Current Pre-orders
Veilspun's Glamour Reprint - 400g

SLOTS
- reserved
- open
- open
- open
- open
Pinglist

Current Pings are for a reprint of

@Alhaitham
Click here for the GASP thread!

Spiral M, Accent, anatomy alterations, shadow flight, cool colors

@IAmStillATestAccount @Parad0xxy @Leonaa @Trachynhawb @refrayn @caelumdeity @ljusclara @velvetpaws @Plushstiel @anrei @Naakka @Kide @Clifftop @SydKiaray @Emordnilap @wildewinged @triska @Maila @xarazura @Ashtastic @Yaevinn @sinha27 @Yoda @Soupy @Herumi @reliquiaen @Mycologist @mochimajuru @Kardi @durandal @Kernun @shamwow @Alive @IndigoCat @ofendlessstars @arcaneidolriots @smileytechie @SleepyNightify @Stasha @snowy @Trickilicky @Vesperupus @Renoki @InfinityLlama @Velociraptor42 @Steel @delightfuliza @Tangaroa @Shroomlet @Nevros @Vulpen @taipantigress @Kurtcobain @EifiCopper @Beladonna @Gibby @Uitwaaien @Masumi @annadandelion @Insouciant @kaaoqi @lightly @Roam @flamyfox @FlareSolaire @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Cheeseburger @mummy @Astraya @thefrogg @yumejia @Bluetadamore @shadesofCyan @Ammut @Koneko @Veevi @shimmeringxolo @KameTurtle @Redsparrow @FWD @hayum @arach @Darkdragonfiend @Pumpcat @CakeOn @Dragonlaird @Narif @wobbitt @Lynn1 @Firtarian @kazay @hiddenmica @Whimzica @Maye @Riko @Danizaurs @Elaendorlien @LhiannanSidhe @MusicalMaladies @judiama @JackSpicer @tompollicle @Essynkardi @Mercendia @Jazz @Jaye @OverlordFreya @Synzia @Mookzilla @Athexreh @Biscuitmango @moosesushi @Jaz @Rubisco @jamaesi @Oriel @Noll @Safirien @Katreal @Rinibun @ccccctk @Cerys @miuaki @angsthound @bringmeataco @Salamanderpie @godspeed @Zelai @Cedric @Xemriss @Icystorm @Maybels @LionMagnus @Juyoung @jiali @Luunai @mus @haxure @Cindercate @Yay @awaicu @Faileas @Velsim @Ichamo @Raire @necrophades @rubyredtan @Godspeed @veevi @Shishiru @Geowlett @Runi @BlackMistress @MollyMerula @qew23 @keydotzip @Lonin @Raydioactive @Speedythecat @Wuxian @Valeguard @HighFives @Ixnyeltha @Shougoney @Zayev @vely @Nukleer @Rayzor @Nimphy @Twiggies @Aava @amberwing @iodine @Snipe @TangleFeather @selenomancy @hexadecimal @chocomonster @Snowkitsu @cutinstincts @hawwah @PharahRaptor @kumoko @Ebrietas @Dior @ilimati @Eagles @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Prey @snowpea @Fanartsy @Moonlace @Rosoidela @Moristian @jd1620 @Featherly @Wrath @Sonora @Lycoteuthis @Drown @Veracity @Irrwahn @Panicat @feverking @Silverishness @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @Rangiku @PeonydKingpin @Peisinoe @Duskflame @Deana @Cethosia @Ashirene @gemgem @Sagittarium @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @WheatleyScience @Sharkbutt @brdey @shibadog @Rest @ToxicE @BlazeWolf @Icefire55 @Tsugumi @Shadowlugia711 @Steamplonk @Apotheca @Tidybunny @Ariizumi @corvid @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Saphirosa @Hevnoraak @Angu15 @Starrlight @Niklia @Ketchum @songify @Xirei @pikachan412 @Apfelobst @Lichtdrache @Iceluoxue @MadaMada @ffgrape @kbb @Fujinyumi @DreamingShad0ws @Comic1Sans @Zedling @murmur21 @DoctorJekyll @professorpig @oly @TalaTari @DocMulligan @Acacia @limeypie @Johan @Gallus @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @Inahetalian @ayatos @Goolix @Shadowangel @Croissants @Belegorn @bioglitch @EndlessDragon @nonaline @Iridaceae @micchikureshima @Oodie @gemino @Keikoku @Mudguts @jaxentiatil @Fervanus @SnailMuffin @TxTiger @Apothecaria @Journey @luckless @artillerychick @zeguk @NoodleMomma @grr @ideunatty @Holi @Dangeroux @Reckless @Sophiellum @DracoLeo @elfmoss @BizarreKitten @AimzVador @SparkleOfGold @daffynewt @manacampbell @roiben @lynxedlight @Yagine @Felisaries @Noxclerati @SaintMotel @bitmap @nm8426 @caedis @Reefknot @Peyp @vainqueurs @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @Fereyik @Lunox @folie @Finne @Viverridae @Artichoke @pretend @brokenstone @deep @Ravenhearst @EverAutumn @wintercovers @PunchingSolas @SteampunkLlama @DrowsyPanda @MuffinCloud @GryphonSong @Alliance @Nirwana @batcrooks @HermaMora @los @ancelstierre @Mickie @Karanja @Kayweather @Friendo @NameChange851 @auroshen @Lawcaldwell @SirArchimedes @heckinsnek @CrazyBat @Silverwulf @skin @Mupfel @eternatus @Ender080 @Nimuir @Cognitive @Guest @vaihdokas @Silence @Moonpiebandit @cosmicConundrum @valiantmeasures @Addmon @Jabberwocky09 @Fortuna @aeki @Elody @OrphanBlack @Darkrait @firtarian @warthog @STRHKR @AqunAthlok @NorthernLiights @terato @Incarnate @Cascarones @RaptorQueen @mildlyanxiousdoe @TwilightStars @beanutbutter @necromancing @JWayland @literallyacat @Amenen @Bhaskara @WickedJayla @Morvudd @Ilesvia @Swanee @Rafaru @antiserum @Artorias @X3X @1Sash1 @SilverQuark @Drag0n5 @Karrikut @Bumblesweet @Trixelations @Starstalker @andersbegabt @tytonidae @Damindra @PhoenixFire36 @Verruciformis @ravensong2 @Whymsical @louse @Nightflyer8909 @Velifer @dandyfrau @thornasaur @KingHarry @Eiyora @Lukee @Sienne @Xypnise @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @TheBluestJay @LucidDreams @FallingStar275 @CoyoteFlowers @Ky0n @keyy @Tuchulcha @sneakys @puucari @SDSPAGE @Gratlanty @NightmareJudge @Kobugi @Kryptica @scarletskyz @Cyrya @VioletChachki @counterfeat @Ankhr @Gross @NowViewing @Mairon @techmess @Bluwingskitty @hiei @Limitless @chatoyant @stakataka @Crowstorm @BlackandTan @Vialheart @macrobiiology @starskynadder @skyfish @Hardycat @Halua @Cryfie @deerfawn @snberry @ribbonz @MildChameleon @solariaa @Quickpaint @WarriorSong @PoisonNightshade @nemora @tldr @Wangji @PikaChan412 @Blod @Macchi @Osmodeus @XJSX @xjsx @overture @Pandonkey @Harana @Psi @TAOGTMI @Drachenhort @shot @Lunarias @LavenderAmethyst @Mary @Duchess @LLev @Rowdy @SepiaSenpai @Naahva @RinyshkaS @Maiafay @Eidos @OfDagon @LemmeRest @Fawniti @precilla @sunnyVista @crowworm @Cherrytree1222 @Eleventh @serron @ThePlasticTree @gefrorenerzahn @Ebby172 @moltensapphires @RubyZoisite @reedshine @inn @Spark @Ticklesmack @sisyo @RoyalLudroth @Garados @ScarredLightning @sobbing @DrFlug @elthemar @ChaosSama @Nakitra @FireTissue831 @BillyRuffian @Ophionyx @Lunadiviner @cobwebs @Mintso @Realms @concept @Marmite @SuspiciousOrange @Hikaye @EmotionalTree @BitterTea @sicksip @Ellanoi @Drastalblight @Ziernalie @SimFeetUnder @Nonsense @StealthNerd @hemotypewriter @perytonfeathers @Narelle @Aberration @SarcasticHawke @sylveondreams @RetroJackal @Kaldwin @DeltaDragon246 @Bufftuffandfluff @LunaeLumen @silverishness @Syldaya @klee @Nenkou @girlgirlDragon @Hakary @Kerneleq @Tala2121 @Ikora @apricotstarship @Closetcreep @heathermoon @FireHeartSong @succulents @Melova @Scarheart99789 @elbarien @Kipuka @Acheri @Overcoat @Gompytje @kephallonian @Adriel @Hmm @Irmingard @Banhi @greenpotion @aschers @cyborb @pwllhalen @Saeliras @CHUUNIBYOU @stCon @zerolynx @Fluffpuffpanda @Grovey @Sunline @Vovina @techne @Munancho @thace @Mysteries @ReneDV98 @pondweed @Kuningaskala @boredzoi @doniider @InfectedContent @Crumpet @Ravaarian @draaviinrays @Krosulhah @zellizabeth @boneboy @*** @Maeva @Congratulations @PearlOfSeduction @puppicino @QueenofRedLions @shugenja @HoodieCat @Mysthia @Ahi @JiminxYoongi @foxshapedshadows @Silverpelt60 @squishypeachy @big @mikaeia @Arkeyr79 @Cerion @lemecrazy @Chlorr @Juni @ToxieToxie @pathfinder @faraway @mangoeclipse @titian @Sealterbloind @Lokey @DeltaNegative @Arka @Maikatze @OriginalIAm @velvetufo @Heliolisk @Kinhaera @TehuMertt @Biird @BloodAlphaess @Riice @rockcorgo @Madhouse @Norion @Mysthla @Oxyhemoglobin @Bantymom @CoffeeCaat @hungry @Alamire @NeekoNeekoNii @Starfire0 @amimari @dustfawn @Visceryl @Watercolour @evilwave @Dussty @Sylvanlady @Thoroughbred @Aeriel @IromotNemem @aliciawonderland @Verosa @Harrlequiin @Skippyjimjams @putrefaction @Joywing @Adamantium @DarkwingDove @Lusinga @ElfCommander @Khezu @kazukira @Garizard @Lurkingbullfox @fuzzysherbet @Graffinn @pinkkittens @Saerino @Emrysthemay @Yorshka @Doxiunoia @Massif @sakanapanda @bugbrain @Gxcci @neonhorns @ky0nky @razzamatazz @Kelpoyo @lorri12 @Indigio @Katigura @HPPJWoF @Aerites @Asphalt @cvthedral @Ayxia @kijauni @FluffleDuffel @seylon @Briarfox13 @Bystander @ces @Captainsaviathan @tvoir @chetungwan @Pyrozod @TamneSenke @sophycat @LittleRain @Pecha @Namarie @Skeletiano @ashenraven @AkitsuneLune @onemessyperson @coconuthead @Sitten1115 @Cavatica @chibiboru @RandomPurple @Nuclearloop @Divayth @Fossillayer @AnoraBorealis @VeryMuchATest @Fallacies @batnap @astereia @DelightedVilla @serpents @apathes @LunaBun @Pez @ShahDalamadur @sassyatta @chuuyas @doniiderr @ladymoon2886 @Galatheid @Volve @notamused @Gaston @Jaypaw @RaspyBone @ThistleProse @JotaroCujoh @Frency @Bloodwyrm @Ponscha @Resorant @Iralla @GlaxusPlaxus @Northland @AcretoSorien @Saeldryn @Dalio @mega1omaniacal @Peafowl @xxxx @Ryuuna @Cacophony @Taarnfalk @Kimmeh @hellieace @Solinary @Onyswift @Swerver @LittleLuckyLucy @orangesunrise @ForsakenAngel @User9125 @tinkabelle @UnhappyJoker @daisiology @Endyr @Natron @hydde @Tofubear @venvi @sallow @silveremouse @CPFG44 @Aeriona @5H4D0WDU57 @mistygold @WHDE @Voronok @fredddio @StarshipsFleeing @TheMorningStar01 @drool @Atsumi @dadminkestler @Averat @kuta @Blubell @StannyWolfie @hat17 @cloudfilledskies @Lunyra @Hwei @Soulykins @Altassar @caution @KittyAoba @Gormanghaste @madameprez @SilverBelle @hannibals @suu @hobihobi @Idyll @SkyCsxandr @MinnowFox @KiteM @Demagogue @Merennis @Vyrelord @Amayai @Grune @caathedral @Aica @Contaminate @toadie @nephelle @mothmoss @strawyerberry @Yilara @Tinble @Diamondbacked @BunnySox @aliferous @nonlineardogtime @chuchuana @AngelOfFate @ptarmigan @eldrvtch @sugarcube @xGoetia @Snoops @Skystalker @connortheknight @Kuratabells @CaptainSpaulding @Prinsessa @SHODAN @FoxyPlant @Riddance @mPhish @Pepi @NamelessNekomata @torch @KariThorne @pouchipouchi @jennycatmystique @Gwythaint @kyaniite @Rubaiyat @luciferase @Shyia @Hirrrio @sheppo @TypeFull @mothmoth @gaycaesar @FeatherFace @disquiet @LeCheval @Burger @QuirkyTea @zerys @Farron @Nympheas @Sucrose @smolelf @Silvershadow666 @bradtsu @Nuthatch @The6th @ScaleyRedSi @RavenHaywire @Snoringhyena @Kylaila @Coward @sifenke @OblivionStriker @hasoyi @Naught @TheFortissima @wurple @Kael1030 @hamburgers123 @kyaveus @scarecrane @Bunnymif @wolfbutterfly42 @WhisperingThief @LSparrow @Saerel @Levona @GraveRabbit @DawnBreak77 @sekainouta @sickreaps @Butcherbaby @Ashwini @noxeyes @callerunknown @RisenWolf @Wizardry @colorofhardwork @Vinyamar @137 @DashieDoesThings @Dakkokki @asterope @IcyGlaceon471 @kingratb @diTitania @Cirrostratus @Makomo @ruijuun @RealityMask @Xenokiin @SpecialDragon12 @yik @emeritus @Ophicus @World @LizardFruit @tapewyrm @Phay @Kaijeu @ladywindgrace @Gaze @Ambulocetus @Phenri @Pyracantha @friendlycoffee @swinlock @Golurk @Kaneun @LavaKitto @Jorybear @BlueCitrine @Xaraxal @Rosebrush @Yiku @Outpost @Hag @Obituary @Witheren @b0mbyx @Kazure @endlessstation @hinatot @crogge @Dabble @frogguts @Blushunt @BrightBreeze @Shap @Randodemon @FuzzyMelon @davietoowavey @a030095275 @Are @Windowz @SnowFrost620 @Bezalel @sinclairvoyant @Fenixinka @redleader @ShallowAbyss @Quantum @evidence @mithrail @FreyaShadow @kiwisun @xxHenry1025xx @willowthewispvd @SilverRivers @nebulova @kschaef @Sarcoline @SlappyHappy @copiouscrawdadz @Purpose @Trinkets @craftbaobao2 @arsenicxx @GhostBrimstone @Airaly @ilan @Anhinga @exp @oof @SolitarySphynx @elibe @TruthseekerSky6 @Miasmas @manawenuz @Minnowbutt @Rabbitspirit @Dewberry @Sushimonsterr @Khayria @archons @Spacemanspiff @Perrydotto @JustUneven @Euthymia @FRONA @queenhelixxia @Tomoko10 @dads @cholla @Nilock @ulvesang @Mishra @dragonpals @Saraceaser @pacem @CrystallizedMoon @Elidibus @Viscount @Pecularity @Gypae @Kiryo @sassibirb @Nelyafinwe @liturgies @bardcollege @Parnasse @plaguenurse @Reksy @mintychip @Karitoriki @muto @Noctiferous @dolohova @Revius @StarSpeckledInk @Mewchi @ttaikapapu @AlbinoDragon3605 @Sanzuwu @bonivich @RolandMiller @churchill @Snallygaster @Vivarium @alastrcs @CeriothOfCinders @Rhapsodus @Keyina @Goodsprings @SurfnTurf @LoyalStar @Sugaray @WindChimes @ShallWeDance @Reithya @paladinpass @Meii @OriginGiratina @Risse @IamNoHere @Dask @DementedDracon @casscain @RainyCerdae @Searen @HellsGate @Dianounais @MemeFish @thelemonsnek @MediaeLycan @Meniph410 @assiduendo @HalfPintVerdance @evereden @LeWorm @Orphism @marchpanes @Blackeyed @thefluffypuppy @Glum @Horsedog3799 @Hakkar @Maleficus @Noodlesper @Fluttering @plagues @ProbablySkeletor @maybels @WolfCamCXR @kyruiz @InTheDarke @ElectricAngels @beastsniperemmy8 @ikunoche @Horrifying @SanctumAngelus @SatansAppendix @Attor @enby @Beegirl @lostplanetvoltia @Yonderly @Beruga @Iskaeil @haIIow @RheoTastic @charsiubao @leukristic @Yelloweye @missaliceblue @Suntouched @theobear @Plouvoir @seamists @wella @Fruitling @meandering @Aviose @Realcottoncat @atalaeai @Saharawrites @CorneliaR @ichorus @Yeechen @KimMyack @FierySkies @isuzu @prettylizards @Hazardoush @TheDEV1L @Zavijava @dmoney @nebulastep @HoIIow @Barok @Susurrar @NimStratus @AquaEmperor @mrgbmommy @Cherenkov @jinu @finder77 @Paleozoic @euphoriaxseesaw @rinjing @chunsah @nineofsin @AstralEventide @Humboldt @xxnyxy @NaoNao @Azureus @sternum @prefiringfort @vovatheboss @Eriisx @antmimic @Cosmiali @GreatValueCereal @Vwoop @Csejte @Elpzh @Biohazards @Nihilus @Violence @Valmue @iskaeil @nonbearnary @Xuanxuan @Cheryy @Aplomado @sowilo @Moirne @SwiftedSphinx @Halflight @Jaguarthecat @That1DireWolf @littlejellybean @Lirillith @periwinkleclouds @karrion @Pestilential @Sweetnest @swordblush @vivisectvi @satanism @Subdued @NobleRot @simplyNefarious @Chickles13 @Werepunk @AlchemistG @Interest @VolcanicThunder @Pripyat @RahgolDok @Woollybat @HarleyChaos @Luxilain @lappland @willowlight @calamityProphet @elysifish @Iminox @CrownOfStars @inthedusk @vortexbreakdown @suasion @cotardsolution @GrumpyNoodle @SarynTheHuntress @Accismus @Avurdios @VHShorrortapes @BurittoKimasan @Oktobearfest @MosanSun @serpentofmoe @eggstve @impostor @Darlnim @Enkue @teetotaled @Airazon @shanshui @shoemakerlevy9 @Greili @Sonyei @Doodlepede @ancestral @Mazurkas @PtolemyII @Lafite @corvidesque @nekopallet @abyssalgear @harmonywish @000000 @saltmarsh @Sheanor @Benuyka @Hyenalope @Jinxls @AirplaneMode @Bleed @Twylla @Vertigris @cloudystars @Phlegethos @Amoeba @Nimrook @above @Curoi @iWolffe @wolfpeach @zleepydelights @Socha @Person @AlphaSnowdust @kespecial @Arsenet5 @meteors @Verdice @NeosiAxiom @osteophagy @cartel @Spuk @Osteophagy @TigerFlowerFly @Winter0sun @samatoki @RThrax @Pouchipouchi @Raan @Verdes @Raptorgrrl @briteoctopus @hisseefit @ookpik @ElectricBorelis @Nayolah @Mnkn10 @Nhemesis @NightmareGiraffe @Chocoli @Falgardien @noah @ERabbit @Silagul @offcular @mothrave @SugaywaraKoushi @Freefire @Isnoah @SeraphWren @Euri @caprisunaddict @Boundary @Yesod @Badendmusical @ViolentViolet77 @Silis @SparkleDeer @renkinjutsushis @monstergf @Flannerie @agheful @InvaderFrog @Rohana @epiphanies @TKchan @Avenue @TheDutchieLoki @fisherboyman @crazygadget @juga @asolrock @Lomon @leeedea @Phisans @AimaElsecaller @leafwreath @yukublack @Nephtys @RobotMothPie @558575 @leoscreams @Turquai @gryffion @Fransii @wormfilledman @Raveyna @tundraluvr @tkchan @Apellosine @612 @FloofFeather @chrysopeleia @Allaprima @treesentinel @GhostlyClown @hexcel @XanTheGayCat @Astereae @Avmire @sleepyrat @SunnyInferno @Fayo @dinomatika @Nytragen @Jeon @Saeliran @Thunderbird21 @femmeorpheus @vra02 @Rifter @postelectric @541614 @doremy @hornfell @GPO @Akal @Kasalin @Lemonie @0Lullaby0 @forcedcoma @AzaRein @Arcticpearl @Helixstorm @Watermel0nBob @Viritan @Usoris @V0idBird @Manifesting @astora @yascherritsa @KayJay @KyuuBird @Fireball628 @NotHereToPerch @despoinai @Saintly @dataghosts @aeons @MysteryGyn @punkzbunnie @Yashura @takatsuki @observergirl @Muranidae @riimu @enddy @ahoy @penantiomers @sighborgs @AvaniRubezahl @Scorchedletters @Paranatural @Barrdwing @adabat @Bnemesis @Cattleya @Outlook @Luluwi @allegoon @bunnyfork @kingknightt @CryptidPossum @syklus @Lucian @laeyin @Alkali @0hzarks @Royalties @Desiderium @seen @Tighnari @bergamot @OverlyOptimistic @CelestialCrow @hyddenchyld @Deva @SakraKaine @auldale @taakovitz @Rohi @mousekinn @REDWARE @Seventheo @dems @Havic @colieflower @Culebre @changgwi @knifecentipede @Inofaro @Kxida @Sidya @delonix @blighthollows @spiiral @Cassiopeia @Pipsqueak2413 @sav101w @Myndris @Basileia @StarPortal @MisterHeavenly @fearlord @Isis @LadyMiles @Luciferus @walleye @Pai @Mymozya @licoricecookie @CrookedRam @JessyMetal @lamiaceae @Argalia @reunion @dynne @Glimmers @WhiteClover @deadpunk @Ezevic @NightlyDoodling @Gryffon @Silience @ofMontreal @angemagica @Immapie @EldritchRabbit @pawnmgers @Variant @Snoots @Stellacrow @Haftlinger @CascadingJade @coronabeth @shyghostkid @galyxies @opoponax @Phloxpetals @weathering @saerene @Kristi @Kasuga @Somnorium @Soulsaurora @fleshislaw @whour @CushionySleet90 @SkellieTheRedd @Annadrujok @FadedDaydream @Spartezda @Narikine @Empyrean @Yomiya @Allotas @AlaskanSnow @MarinaQuakenbush @callizinc @cordycepsis @EnMem @seosen @Derision @Jackmar @Kkami @kiiblade @ivories @Xievos @LittleMinn0w @peepsnibbles @Driadhe @morn @Squeak @ufology @Empyreal @theEndsinger @eggod @ectochoir @kinyobi @Creak @wanderingworlds @Suu @Kenopsian @Artificia @paddington2 @kidotsubomi @sucrose @Fin72 @TaroQueen @exoplanetarys @Welcometochiliss @Jinoga @floweafy @Terrorform @Autumnus @RileythePlagueDr @starbunnies @Astyanax @TrivialArmor @corvix @Voidendron @terrify @Lansly @DaMooshie @Eudialyte @Seas @Devildog @decomposedcarrot @Aserein @carnymassacre @Petchimal @xenofaun @Selain @Heemi @Spooce @kniife @Odvokun @MerlinMausi @SonyCat @Glacecakes @iniquitas @vestiges @Kioshi @Bunnu @Doki @Anomalies @indivinity @Crassula @LiquidMercury @umwelt @Zandik @mongrelgrim @SleepyDrago @nothingtown @ube @Halcandra @Felwinter @phosphenes @hypernodance @Skycloud @summerwar @spxcesoul @kuzuri @planetbefall @Leaful @Eldrotic @argylion @Lazyshake @Pawnmgers @cerberusnoise @garun @Fay @tthheeoo @W0lfBait @Charioteer @aredshroom @gingerwarlock @straighter @ConnecFork @SinTriangle @Lino @Awaby @NorthernSeal @Inwe @XxCalypsoxX @torrenoia @Alnazar @luddu @dyhayc @Viscernable @orest @crystalleaf @iicaaruus @Colormancy @Uyi @ToucandaToucan @Fluoroantimonic @xarilin @Fox0war @TarbaYelemel @gremlinn @Vixodium @Hellvetica @incant @cogito @Firlex @Askesis @Petrichord @makani @Ichorous @Marshsiren @Beehira @marropo @chaoticpeace @Natsukachan @GumPop @kumatan @elv @Saltymew @Priorknight @illuso @organiclown @TheClassCalico @Crownless @Perelandria @ideally @gnaphosa @Sols @WindSongGrove @StormJunes @NuclearNoxi @CreatorsDilemma @Shirleyz @MoonzzZ @Bodhii @drakha @TapestryTenant @AnomalyBeans @bayojeanne @Lionsong @Exlann @Neutron @Harxley @CynicalOwl @DayOwl @awayfrombirdland @zace @SillyFilly @hounding @andP3ggy @Panarow @Zodiacs @NewmoonWasTaken @Aurelyon @etsurunii @aminoodle @Sequoias @Pinkpegacorn @Emeryciel @Lindenshield @PrP @vintagesinister @carnwennhau @Allstohel @xSevenRedSuns @ElvenAcidFire @Denryu @atlas12 @TheCicadas @CosmicStardust @cantrip @Frostbite1370 @alphias @Novaria @radobaan @BarkBreath @moonzi @valerianroot @Clavicado @Lovelock @Wayword @Kaichoukai @yongseung @JavaMP @AstralWolf @stupidprizes @kirmon64 @Sinsentido @GFRlEND @Phronima @VioletKatGrove @Ianthe69 @TheTypingDragon @ThatBasementKid @Zeco5000 @romeow @Xcscientist @Kazna @pawnsvictory @WATERPARKS @Amibellis @REVALATOR @Windows98 @celestialelysium @maranimh @cinderrain @Nessuna @witchofthewilds @phloxxy @converseburden @Bombomi @invert @CodexCracked @Astrix @DocKranken @CinnamonWitch @QuebeNats @Automated @Zaytun @hyrulehero @dauntingleaves @evilpassing @Nitewings @Wrio @kilorechoy @abzoro @Uli @berrybox @crabstronaut @profligate @sensiblesoap @Laccaria @alkylic @Beliel @xfjackal @yelan @umbralhorror @Dreamfoxii @freefall5 @Heartslabyul @Gryphire @PoisonedTea @Kettei @repetitive @CosmicHusky @ferspnai @Etherea @Hasufel @Pudgykookaburra @cyclical @sdodr @Drayna @jwiimy @naumachy @olliefaun @zephyrouss @algophobia @Vanaheimr @AngelicAvian @SolarBear @SakuraAngel @saudpunk @SheerCold @Icepath @frogletfern @Alanas @acherontian @lyova @rubeedog682 @Bisons @Sabaari @Hiriajuu @Eloviyy @zirk @Hidranea @kongnosen @Liliyanna @TempleSystem @9th @kuure
Pinglist

Current Pings are for a reprint of

@Alhaitham
Click here for the GASP thread!

Spiral M, Accent, anatomy alterations, shadow flight, cool colors

@IAmStillATestAccount @Parad0xxy @Leonaa @Trachynhawb @refrayn @caelumdeity @ljusclara @velvetpaws @Plushstiel @anrei @Naakka @Kide @Clifftop @SydKiaray @Emordnilap @wildewinged @triska @Maila @xarazura @Ashtastic @Yaevinn @sinha27 @Yoda @Soupy @Herumi @reliquiaen @Mycologist @mochimajuru @Kardi @durandal @Kernun @shamwow @Alive @IndigoCat @ofendlessstars @arcaneidolriots @smileytechie @SleepyNightify @Stasha @snowy @Trickilicky @Vesperupus @Renoki @InfinityLlama @Velociraptor42 @Steel @delightfuliza @Tangaroa @Shroomlet @Nevros @Vulpen @taipantigress @Kurtcobain @EifiCopper @Beladonna @Gibby @Uitwaaien @Masumi @annadandelion @Insouciant @kaaoqi @lightly @Roam @flamyfox @FlareSolaire @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Cheeseburger @mummy @Astraya @thefrogg @yumejia @Bluetadamore @shadesofCyan @Ammut @Koneko @Veevi @shimmeringxolo @KameTurtle @Redsparrow @FWD @hayum @arach @Darkdragonfiend @Pumpcat @CakeOn @Dragonlaird @Narif @wobbitt @Lynn1 @Firtarian @kazay @hiddenmica @Whimzica @Maye @Riko @Danizaurs @Elaendorlien @LhiannanSidhe @MusicalMaladies @judiama @JackSpicer @tompollicle @Essynkardi @Mercendia @Jazz @Jaye @OverlordFreya @Synzia @Mookzilla @Athexreh @Biscuitmango @moosesushi @Jaz @Rubisco @jamaesi @Oriel @Noll @Safirien @Katreal @Rinibun @ccccctk @Cerys @miuaki @angsthound @bringmeataco @Salamanderpie @godspeed @Zelai @Cedric @Xemriss @Icystorm @Maybels @LionMagnus @Juyoung @jiali @Luunai @mus @haxure @Cindercate @Yay @awaicu @Faileas @Velsim @Ichamo @Raire @necrophades @rubyredtan @Godspeed @veevi @Shishiru @Geowlett @Runi @BlackMistress @MollyMerula @qew23 @keydotzip @Lonin @Raydioactive @Speedythecat @Wuxian @Valeguard @HighFives @Ixnyeltha @Shougoney @Zayev @vely @Nukleer @Rayzor @Nimphy @Twiggies @Aava @amberwing @iodine @Snipe @TangleFeather @selenomancy @hexadecimal @chocomonster @Snowkitsu @cutinstincts @hawwah @PharahRaptor @kumoko @Ebrietas @Dior @ilimati @Eagles @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Prey @snowpea @Fanartsy @Moonlace @Rosoidela @Moristian @jd1620 @Featherly @Wrath @Sonora @Lycoteuthis @Drown @Veracity @Irrwahn @Panicat @feverking @Silverishness @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @Rangiku @PeonydKingpin @Peisinoe @Duskflame @Deana @Cethosia @Ashirene @gemgem @Sagittarium @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @WheatleyScience @Sharkbutt @brdey @shibadog @Rest @ToxicE @BlazeWolf @Icefire55 @Tsugumi @Shadowlugia711 @Steamplonk @Apotheca @Tidybunny @Ariizumi @corvid @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Saphirosa @Hevnoraak @Angu15 @Starrlight @Niklia @Ketchum @songify @Xirei @pikachan412 @Apfelobst @Lichtdrache @Iceluoxue @MadaMada @ffgrape @kbb @Fujinyumi @DreamingShad0ws @Comic1Sans @Zedling @murmur21 @DoctorJekyll @professorpig @oly @TalaTari @DocMulligan @Acacia @limeypie @Johan @Gallus @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @Inahetalian @ayatos @Goolix @Shadowangel @Croissants @Belegorn @bioglitch @EndlessDragon @nonaline @Iridaceae @micchikureshima @Oodie @gemino @Keikoku @Mudguts @jaxentiatil @Fervanus @SnailMuffin @TxTiger @Apothecaria @Journey @luckless @artillerychick @zeguk @NoodleMomma @grr @ideunatty @Holi @Dangeroux @Reckless @Sophiellum @DracoLeo @elfmoss @BizarreKitten @AimzVador @SparkleOfGold @daffynewt @manacampbell @roiben @lynxedlight @Yagine @Felisaries @Noxclerati @SaintMotel @bitmap @nm8426 @caedis @Reefknot @Peyp @vainqueurs @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @Fereyik @Lunox @folie @Finne @Viverridae @Artichoke @pretend @brokenstone @deep @Ravenhearst @EverAutumn @wintercovers @PunchingSolas @SteampunkLlama @DrowsyPanda @MuffinCloud @GryphonSong @Alliance @Nirwana @batcrooks @HermaMora @los @ancelstierre @Mickie @Karanja @Kayweather @Friendo @NameChange851 @auroshen @Lawcaldwell @SirArchimedes @heckinsnek @CrazyBat @Silverwulf @skin @Mupfel @eternatus @Ender080 @Nimuir @Cognitive @Guest @vaihdokas @Silence @Moonpiebandit @cosmicConundrum @valiantmeasures @Addmon @Jabberwocky09 @Fortuna @aeki @Elody @OrphanBlack @Darkrait @firtarian @warthog @STRHKR @AqunAthlok @NorthernLiights @terato @Incarnate @Cascarones @RaptorQueen @mildlyanxiousdoe @TwilightStars @beanutbutter @necromancing @JWayland @literallyacat @Amenen @Bhaskara @WickedJayla @Morvudd @Ilesvia @Swanee @Rafaru @antiserum @Artorias @X3X @1Sash1 @SilverQuark @Drag0n5 @Karrikut @Bumblesweet @Trixelations @Starstalker @andersbegabt @tytonidae @Damindra @PhoenixFire36 @Verruciformis @ravensong2 @Whymsical @louse @Nightflyer8909 @Velifer @dandyfrau @thornasaur @KingHarry @Eiyora @Lukee @Sienne @Xypnise @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @TheBluestJay @LucidDreams @FallingStar275 @CoyoteFlowers @Ky0n @keyy @Tuchulcha @sneakys @puucari @SDSPAGE @Gratlanty @NightmareJudge @Kobugi @Kryptica @scarletskyz @Cyrya @VioletChachki @counterfeat @Ankhr @Gross @NowViewing @Mairon @techmess @Bluwingskitty @hiei @Limitless @chatoyant @stakataka @Crowstorm @BlackandTan @Vialheart @macrobiiology @starskynadder @skyfish @Hardycat @Halua @Cryfie @deerfawn @snberry @ribbonz @MildChameleon @solariaa @Quickpaint @WarriorSong @PoisonNightshade @nemora @tldr @Wangji @PikaChan412 @Blod @Macchi @Osmodeus @XJSX @xjsx @overture @Pandonkey @Harana @Psi @TAOGTMI @Drachenhort @shot @Lunarias @LavenderAmethyst @Mary @Duchess @LLev @Rowdy @SepiaSenpai @Naahva @RinyshkaS @Maiafay @Eidos @OfDagon @LemmeRest @Fawniti @precilla @sunnyVista @crowworm @Cherrytree1222 @Eleventh @serron @ThePlasticTree @gefrorenerzahn @Ebby172 @moltensapphires @RubyZoisite @reedshine @inn @Spark @Ticklesmack @sisyo @RoyalLudroth @Garados @ScarredLightning @sobbing @DrFlug @elthemar @ChaosSama @Nakitra @FireTissue831 @BillyRuffian @Ophionyx @Lunadiviner @cobwebs @Mintso @Realms @concept @Marmite @SuspiciousOrange @Hikaye @EmotionalTree @BitterTea @sicksip @Ellanoi @Drastalblight @Ziernalie @SimFeetUnder @Nonsense @StealthNerd @hemotypewriter @perytonfeathers @Narelle @Aberration @SarcasticHawke @sylveondreams @RetroJackal @Kaldwin @DeltaDragon246 @Bufftuffandfluff @LunaeLumen @silverishness @Syldaya @klee @Nenkou @girlgirlDragon @Hakary @Kerneleq @Tala2121 @Ikora @apricotstarship @Closetcreep @heathermoon @FireHeartSong @succulents @Melova @Scarheart99789 @elbarien @Kipuka @Acheri @Overcoat @Gompytje @kephallonian @Adriel @Hmm @Irmingard @Banhi @greenpotion @aschers @cyborb @pwllhalen @Saeliras @CHUUNIBYOU @stCon @zerolynx @Fluffpuffpanda @Grovey @Sunline @Vovina @techne @Munancho @thace @Mysteries @ReneDV98 @pondweed @Kuningaskala @boredzoi @doniider @InfectedContent @Crumpet @Ravaarian @draaviinrays @Krosulhah @zellizabeth @boneboy @*** @Maeva @Congratulations @PearlOfSeduction @puppicino @QueenofRedLions @shugenja @HoodieCat @Mysthia @Ahi @JiminxYoongi @foxshapedshadows @Silverpelt60 @squishypeachy @big @mikaeia @Arkeyr79 @Cerion @lemecrazy @Chlorr @Juni @ToxieToxie @pathfinder @faraway @mangoeclipse @titian @Sealterbloind @Lokey @DeltaNegative @Arka @Maikatze @OriginalIAm @velvetufo @Heliolisk @Kinhaera @TehuMertt @Biird @BloodAlphaess @Riice @rockcorgo @Madhouse @Norion @Mysthla @Oxyhemoglobin @Bantymom @CoffeeCaat @hungry @Alamire @NeekoNeekoNii @Starfire0 @amimari @dustfawn @Visceryl @Watercolour @evilwave @Dussty @Sylvanlady @Thoroughbred @Aeriel @IromotNemem @aliciawonderland @Verosa @Harrlequiin @Skippyjimjams @putrefaction @Joywing @Adamantium @DarkwingDove @Lusinga @ElfCommander @Khezu @kazukira @Garizard @Lurkingbullfox @fuzzysherbet @Graffinn @pinkkittens @Saerino @Emrysthemay @Yorshka @Doxiunoia @Massif @sakanapanda @bugbrain @Gxcci @neonhorns @ky0nky @razzamatazz @Kelpoyo @lorri12 @Indigio @Katigura @HPPJWoF @Aerites @Asphalt @cvthedral @Ayxia @kijauni @FluffleDuffel @seylon @Briarfox13 @Bystander @ces @Captainsaviathan @tvoir @chetungwan @Pyrozod @TamneSenke @sophycat @LittleRain @Pecha @Namarie @Skeletiano @ashenraven @AkitsuneLune @onemessyperson @coconuthead @Sitten1115 @Cavatica @chibiboru @RandomPurple @Nuclearloop @Divayth @Fossillayer @AnoraBorealis @VeryMuchATest @Fallacies @batnap @astereia @DelightedVilla @serpents @apathes @LunaBun @Pez @ShahDalamadur @sassyatta @chuuyas @doniiderr @ladymoon2886 @Galatheid @Volve @notamused @Gaston @Jaypaw @RaspyBone @ThistleProse @JotaroCujoh @Frency @Bloodwyrm @Ponscha @Resorant @Iralla @GlaxusPlaxus @Northland @AcretoSorien @Saeldryn @Dalio @mega1omaniacal @Peafowl @xxxx @Ryuuna @Cacophony @Taarnfalk @Kimmeh @hellieace @Solinary @Onyswift @Swerver @LittleLuckyLucy @orangesunrise @ForsakenAngel @User9125 @tinkabelle @UnhappyJoker @daisiology @Endyr @Natron @hydde @Tofubear @venvi @sallow @silveremouse @CPFG44 @Aeriona @5H4D0WDU57 @mistygold @WHDE @Voronok @fredddio @StarshipsFleeing @TheMorningStar01 @drool @Atsumi @dadminkestler @Averat @kuta @Blubell @StannyWolfie @hat17 @cloudfilledskies @Lunyra @Hwei @Soulykins @Altassar @caution @KittyAoba @Gormanghaste @madameprez @SilverBelle @hannibals @suu @hobihobi @Idyll @SkyCsxandr @MinnowFox @KiteM @Demagogue @Merennis @Vyrelord @Amayai @Grune @caathedral @Aica @Contaminate @toadie @nephelle @mothmoss @strawyerberry @Yilara @Tinble @Diamondbacked @BunnySox @aliferous @nonlineardogtime @chuchuana @AngelOfFate @ptarmigan @eldrvtch @sugarcube @xGoetia @Snoops @Skystalker @connortheknight @Kuratabells @CaptainSpaulding @Prinsessa @SHODAN @FoxyPlant @Riddance @mPhish @Pepi @NamelessNekomata @torch @KariThorne @pouchipouchi @jennycatmystique @Gwythaint @kyaniite @Rubaiyat @luciferase @Shyia @Hirrrio @sheppo @TypeFull @mothmoth @gaycaesar @FeatherFace @disquiet @LeCheval @Burger @QuirkyTea @zerys @Farron @Nympheas @Sucrose @smolelf @Silvershadow666 @bradtsu @Nuthatch @The6th @ScaleyRedSi @RavenHaywire @Snoringhyena @Kylaila @Coward @sifenke @OblivionStriker @hasoyi @Naught @TheFortissima @wurple @Kael1030 @hamburgers123 @kyaveus @scarecrane @Bunnymif @wolfbutterfly42 @WhisperingThief @LSparrow @Saerel @Levona @GraveRabbit @DawnBreak77 @sekainouta @sickreaps @Butcherbaby @Ashwini @noxeyes @callerunknown @RisenWolf @Wizardry @colorofhardwork @Vinyamar @137 @DashieDoesThings @Dakkokki @asterope @IcyGlaceon471 @kingratb @diTitania @Cirrostratus @Makomo @ruijuun @RealityMask @Xenokiin @SpecialDragon12 @yik @emeritus @Ophicus @World @LizardFruit @tapewyrm @Phay @Kaijeu @ladywindgrace @Gaze @Ambulocetus @Phenri @Pyracantha @friendlycoffee @swinlock @Golurk @Kaneun @LavaKitto @Jorybear @BlueCitrine @Xaraxal @Rosebrush @Yiku @Outpost @Hag @Obituary @Witheren @b0mbyx @Kazure @endlessstation @hinatot @crogge @Dabble @frogguts @Blushunt @BrightBreeze @Shap @Randodemon @FuzzyMelon @davietoowavey @a030095275 @Are @Windowz @SnowFrost620 @Bezalel @sinclairvoyant @Fenixinka @redleader @ShallowAbyss @Quantum @evidence @mithrail @FreyaShadow @kiwisun @xxHenry1025xx @willowthewispvd @SilverRivers @nebulova @kschaef @Sarcoline @SlappyHappy @copiouscrawdadz @Purpose @Trinkets @craftbaobao2 @arsenicxx @GhostBrimstone @Airaly @ilan @Anhinga @exp @oof @SolitarySphynx @elibe @TruthseekerSky6 @Miasmas @manawenuz @Minnowbutt @Rabbitspirit @Dewberry @Sushimonsterr @Khayria @archons @Spacemanspiff @Perrydotto @JustUneven @Euthymia @FRONA @queenhelixxia @Tomoko10 @dads @cholla @Nilock @ulvesang @Mishra @dragonpals @Saraceaser @pacem @CrystallizedMoon @Elidibus @Viscount @Pecularity @Gypae @Kiryo @sassibirb @Nelyafinwe @liturgies @bardcollege @Parnasse @plaguenurse @Reksy @mintychip @Karitoriki @muto @Noctiferous @dolohova @Revius @StarSpeckledInk @Mewchi @ttaikapapu @AlbinoDragon3605 @Sanzuwu @bonivich @RolandMiller @churchill @Snallygaster @Vivarium @alastrcs @CeriothOfCinders @Rhapsodus @Keyina @Goodsprings @SurfnTurf @LoyalStar @Sugaray @WindChimes @ShallWeDance @Reithya @paladinpass @Meii @OriginGiratina @Risse @IamNoHere @Dask @DementedDracon @casscain @RainyCerdae @Searen @HellsGate @Dianounais @MemeFish @thelemonsnek @MediaeLycan @Meniph410 @assiduendo @HalfPintVerdance @evereden @LeWorm @Orphism @marchpanes @Blackeyed @thefluffypuppy @Glum @Horsedog3799 @Hakkar @Maleficus @Noodlesper @Fluttering @plagues @ProbablySkeletor @maybels @WolfCamCXR @kyruiz @InTheDarke @ElectricAngels @beastsniperemmy8 @ikunoche @Horrifying @SanctumAngelus @SatansAppendix @Attor @enby @Beegirl @lostplanetvoltia @Yonderly @Beruga @Iskaeil @haIIow @RheoTastic @charsiubao @leukristic @Yelloweye @missaliceblue @Suntouched @theobear @Plouvoir @seamists @wella @Fruitling @meandering @Aviose @Realcottoncat @atalaeai @Saharawrites @CorneliaR @ichorus @Yeechen @KimMyack @FierySkies @isuzu @prettylizards @Hazardoush @TheDEV1L @Zavijava @dmoney @nebulastep @HoIIow @Barok @Susurrar @NimStratus @AquaEmperor @mrgbmommy @Cherenkov @jinu @finder77 @Paleozoic @euphoriaxseesaw @rinjing @chunsah @nineofsin @AstralEventide @Humboldt @xxnyxy @NaoNao @Azureus @sternum @prefiringfort @vovatheboss @Eriisx @antmimic @Cosmiali @GreatValueCereal @Vwoop @Csejte @Elpzh @Biohazards @Nihilus @Violence @Valmue @iskaeil @nonbearnary @Xuanxuan @Cheryy @Aplomado @sowilo @Moirne @SwiftedSphinx @Halflight @Jaguarthecat @That1DireWolf @littlejellybean @Lirillith @periwinkleclouds @karrion @Pestilential @Sweetnest @swordblush @vivisectvi @satanism @Subdued @NobleRot @simplyNefarious @Chickles13 @Werepunk @AlchemistG @Interest @VolcanicThunder @Pripyat @RahgolDok @Woollybat @HarleyChaos @Luxilain @lappland @willowlight @calamityProphet @elysifish @Iminox @CrownOfStars @inthedusk @vortexbreakdown @suasion @cotardsolution @GrumpyNoodle @SarynTheHuntress @Accismus @Avurdios @VHShorrortapes @BurittoKimasan @Oktobearfest @MosanSun @serpentofmoe @eggstve @impostor @Darlnim @Enkue @teetotaled @Airazon @shanshui @shoemakerlevy9 @Greili @Sonyei @Doodlepede @ancestral @Mazurkas @PtolemyII @Lafite @corvidesque @nekopallet @abyssalgear @harmonywish @000000 @saltmarsh @Sheanor @Benuyka @Hyenalope @Jinxls @AirplaneMode @Bleed @Twylla @Vertigris @cloudystars @Phlegethos @Amoeba @Nimrook @above @Curoi @iWolffe @wolfpeach @zleepydelights @Socha @Person @AlphaSnowdust @kespecial @Arsenet5 @meteors @Verdice @NeosiAxiom @osteophagy @cartel @Spuk @Osteophagy @TigerFlowerFly @Winter0sun @samatoki @RThrax @Pouchipouchi @Raan @Verdes @Raptorgrrl @briteoctopus @hisseefit @ookpik @ElectricBorelis @Nayolah @Mnkn10 @Nhemesis @NightmareGiraffe @Chocoli @Falgardien @noah @ERabbit @Silagul @offcular @mothrave @SugaywaraKoushi @Freefire @Isnoah @SeraphWren @Euri @caprisunaddict @Boundary @Yesod @Badendmusical @ViolentViolet77 @Silis @SparkleDeer @renkinjutsushis @monstergf @Flannerie @agheful @InvaderFrog @Rohana @epiphanies @TKchan @Avenue @TheDutchieLoki @fisherboyman @crazygadget @juga @asolrock @Lomon @leeedea @Phisans @AimaElsecaller @leafwreath @yukublack @Nephtys @RobotMothPie @558575 @leoscreams @Turquai @gryffion @Fransii @wormfilledman @Raveyna @tundraluvr @tkchan @Apellosine @612 @FloofFeather @chrysopeleia @Allaprima @treesentinel @GhostlyClown @hexcel @XanTheGayCat @Astereae @Avmire @sleepyrat @SunnyInferno @Fayo @dinomatika @Nytragen @Jeon @Saeliran @Thunderbird21 @femmeorpheus @vra02 @Rifter @postelectric @541614 @doremy @hornfell @GPO @Akal @Kasalin @Lemonie @0Lullaby0 @forcedcoma @AzaRein @Arcticpearl @Helixstorm @Watermel0nBob @Viritan @Usoris @V0idBird @Manifesting @astora @yascherritsa @KayJay @KyuuBird @Fireball628 @NotHereToPerch @despoinai @Saintly @dataghosts @aeons @MysteryGyn @punkzbunnie @Yashura @takatsuki @observergirl @Muranidae @riimu @enddy @ahoy @penantiomers @sighborgs @AvaniRubezahl @Scorchedletters @Paranatural @Barrdwing @adabat @Bnemesis @Cattleya @Outlook @Luluwi @allegoon @bunnyfork @kingknightt @CryptidPossum @syklus @Lucian @laeyin @Alkali @0hzarks @Royalties @Desiderium @seen @Tighnari @bergamot @OverlyOptimistic @CelestialCrow @hyddenchyld @Deva @SakraKaine @auldale @taakovitz @Rohi @mousekinn @REDWARE @Seventheo @dems @Havic @colieflower @Culebre @changgwi @knifecentipede @Inofaro @Kxida @Sidya @delonix @blighthollows @spiiral @Cassiopeia @Pipsqueak2413 @sav101w @Myndris @Basileia @StarPortal @MisterHeavenly @fearlord @Isis @LadyMiles @Luciferus @walleye @Pai @Mymozya @licoricecookie @CrookedRam @JessyMetal @lamiaceae @Argalia @reunion @dynne @Glimmers @WhiteClover @deadpunk @Ezevic @NightlyDoodling @Gryffon @Silience @ofMontreal @angemagica @Immapie @EldritchRabbit @pawnmgers @Variant @Snoots @Stellacrow @Haftlinger @CascadingJade @coronabeth @shyghostkid @galyxies @opoponax @Phloxpetals @weathering @saerene @Kristi @Kasuga @Somnorium @Soulsaurora @fleshislaw @whour @CushionySleet90 @SkellieTheRedd @Annadrujok @FadedDaydream @Spartezda @Narikine @Empyrean @Yomiya @Allotas @AlaskanSnow @MarinaQuakenbush @callizinc @cordycepsis @EnMem @seosen @Derision @Jackmar @Kkami @kiiblade @ivories @Xievos @LittleMinn0w @peepsnibbles @Driadhe @morn @Squeak @ufology @Empyreal @theEndsinger @eggod @ectochoir @kinyobi @Creak @wanderingworlds @Suu @Kenopsian @Artificia @paddington2 @kidotsubomi @sucrose @Fin72 @TaroQueen @exoplanetarys @Welcometochiliss @Jinoga @floweafy @Terrorform @Autumnus @RileythePlagueDr @starbunnies @Astyanax @TrivialArmor @corvix @Voidendron @terrify @Lansly @DaMooshie @Eudialyte @Seas @Devildog @decomposedcarrot @Aserein @carnymassacre @Petchimal @xenofaun @Selain @Heemi @Spooce @kniife @Odvokun @MerlinMausi @SonyCat @Glacecakes @iniquitas @vestiges @Kioshi @Bunnu @Doki @Anomalies @indivinity @Crassula @LiquidMercury @umwelt @Zandik @mongrelgrim @SleepyDrago @nothingtown @ube @Halcandra @Felwinter @phosphenes @hypernodance @Skycloud @summerwar @spxcesoul @kuzuri @planetbefall @Leaful @Eldrotic @argylion @Lazyshake @Pawnmgers @cerberusnoise @garun @Fay @tthheeoo @W0lfBait @Charioteer @aredshroom @gingerwarlock @straighter @ConnecFork @SinTriangle @Lino @Awaby @NorthernSeal @Inwe @XxCalypsoxX @torrenoia @Alnazar @luddu @dyhayc @Viscernable @orest @crystalleaf @iicaaruus @Colormancy @Uyi @ToucandaToucan @Fluoroantimonic @xarilin @Fox0war @TarbaYelemel @gremlinn @Vixodium @Hellvetica @incant @cogito @Firlex @Askesis @Petrichord @makani @Ichorous @Marshsiren @Beehira @marropo @chaoticpeace @Natsukachan @GumPop @kumatan @elv @Saltymew @Priorknight @illuso @organiclown @TheClassCalico @Crownless @Perelandria @ideally @gnaphosa @Sols @WindSongGrove @StormJunes @NuclearNoxi @CreatorsDilemma @Shirleyz @MoonzzZ @Bodhii @drakha @TapestryTenant @AnomalyBeans @bayojeanne @Lionsong @Exlann @Neutron @Harxley @CynicalOwl @DayOwl @awayfrombirdland @zace @SillyFilly @hounding @andP3ggy @Panarow @Zodiacs @NewmoonWasTaken @Aurelyon @etsurunii @aminoodle @Sequoias @Pinkpegacorn @Emeryciel @Lindenshield @PrP @vintagesinister @carnwennhau @Allstohel @xSevenRedSuns @ElvenAcidFire @Denryu @atlas12 @TheCicadas @CosmicStardust @cantrip @Frostbite1370 @alphias @Novaria @radobaan @BarkBreath @moonzi @valerianroot @Clavicado @Lovelock @Wayword @Kaichoukai @yongseung @JavaMP @AstralWolf @stupidprizes @kirmon64 @Sinsentido @GFRlEND @Phronima @VioletKatGrove @Ianthe69 @TheTypingDragon @ThatBasementKid @Zeco5000 @romeow @Xcscientist @Kazna @pawnsvictory @WATERPARKS @Amibellis @REVALATOR @Windows98 @celestialelysium @maranimh @cinderrain @Nessuna @witchofthewilds @phloxxy @converseburden @Bombomi @invert @CodexCracked @Astrix @DocKranken @CinnamonWitch @QuebeNats @Automated @Zaytun @hyrulehero @dauntingleaves @evilpassing @Nitewings @Wrio @kilorechoy @abzoro @Uli @berrybox @crabstronaut @profligate @sensiblesoap @Laccaria @alkylic @Beliel @xfjackal @yelan @umbralhorror @Dreamfoxii @freefall5 @Heartslabyul @Gryphire @PoisonedTea @Kettei @repetitive @CosmicHusky @ferspnai @Etherea @Hasufel @Pudgykookaburra @cyclical @sdodr @Drayna @jwiimy @naumachy @olliefaun @zephyrouss @algophobia @Vanaheimr @AngelicAvian @SolarBear @SakuraAngel @saudpunk @SheerCold @Icepath @frogletfern @Alanas @acherontian @lyova @rubeedog682 @Bisons @Sabaari @Hiriajuu @Eloviyy @zirk @Hidranea @kongnosen @Liliyanna @TempleSystem @9th @kuure
PAST DESIGNS
Unless otherwise noted, past designs aren't retired! There may be extra copies available for some, and if not they can be printed again with enough interest or if a blueprint + payment is given.

10 copies printed, 400g

20 copies printed, 400g

10 copies printed, 650g, 2 extra copies

1 copy printed, one-off custom for a specific dragon

16 copies printed, 650g, 2 extra copies
PAST DESIGNS
Unless otherwise noted, past designs aren't retired! There may be extra copies available for some, and if not they can be printed again with enough interest or if a blueprint + payment is given.

10 copies printed, 400g

20 copies printed, 400g

10 copies printed, 650g, 2 extra copies

1 copy printed, one-off custom for a specific dragon

16 copies printed, 650g, 2 extra copies
[center][b](maybe) UPCOMING DESIGNS[/b][/center] [b] Cyborration - Aberration M[/b] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/816055997541777512/989591979438505994/db136419-3495-42ae-bc78-8d6298a22a70.png[/img] (Note: if this does get printed it'll still be a little while until then! Sorry about that!)
(maybe) UPCOMING DESIGNS

Cyborration - Aberration M

db136419-3495-42ae-bc78-8d6298a22a70.png

(Note: if this does get printed it'll still be a little while until then! Sorry about that!)
I would love a slot for this accent! Please sign me up
I would love a slot for this accent! Please sign me up
CtM8cLF.png librariesrpunk
FR +3
aka Ghost
irregular_nekomata.png
@librariesrpunk Added!
@librariesrpunk Added!
I’d like a slot please.
I’d like a slot please.