Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2021 Discussion
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@Atramentia

Re: Undersea Angler.

You have created the only the FR skin that has actually given me nightmares.

I love you for this. This is a visual mic drop. I hope you get the recognition you deserve.
@Atramentia

Re: Undersea Angler.

You have created the only the FR skin that has actually given me nightmares.

I love you for this. This is a visual mic drop. I hope you get the recognition you deserve.
NBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gif
We Want Blep! Take Our money! We Want Blep! Take Our Money!

Please note - wonky eyes & busted hands; thanks for help & patience!
@4Jen the armored leviathan is my favorite entry this year!! I love placoderms, and the ancient look of the head and fins totally matches them. I hope it wins, and if it doesnt and you decide to print, let me know if thats okay [emoji=imperial tongue size=1]
@4Jen the armored leviathan is my favorite entry this year!! I love placoderms, and the ancient look of the head and fins totally matches them. I hope it wins, and if it doesnt and you decide to print, let me know if thats okay
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
@RheoTastic thank you very much! That's very sweet of you! I'll make sure to ping you if it doesn't win [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@RheoTastic
thank you very much! That's very sweet of you! I'll make sure to ping you if it doesn't win
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif _ Short-cuts
___
_ Shops
___
_
Some really good entries this month! :D
A few of my favorites:

Surface Camouflage by @Drytil - Love all the colors! It's so vibrant and detailed.

Constellation Seafarer by @Pac1fity - That manta ray is so pretty!! And such a good use of the dragon's silhouette, too.

sacred spirals by @ShallWeDance - Has a very elegant look to it!

Swamp Lord by @Kodar - Aaaaw cute lil frog ^_^

Good luck, everyone!
Some really good entries this month! :D
A few of my favorites:

Surface Camouflage by @Drytil - Love all the colors! It's so vibrant and detailed.

Constellation Seafarer by @Pac1fity - That manta ray is so pretty!! And such a good use of the dragon's silhouette, too.

sacred spirals by @ShallWeDance - Has a very elegant look to it!

Swamp Lord by @Kodar - Aaaaw cute lil frog ^_^

Good luck, everyone!
zGuYxpI.png
@Kaenith thank you /sobs/
@Kaenith thank you /sobs/
mini-sign-for-fr-new5.pngmini-sign-for-fr-new4.pngWISHLIST.pngmini-sign-for-fr-new3.png
@UmbraDragon
Just a reminder that the entry has to have an image that's 350x350^^
@UmbraDragon
[quote name="Sage0" date="2021-04-22 18:32:53" ] @UmbraDragon Just a reminder that the entry has to have an image that's 350x350^^ [/quote] Thanks! Just fixed it
Sage0 wrote on 2021-04-22 18:32:53:
@UmbraDragon
Thanks! Just fixed it
5xsrc8Y.pngNlmYDAS.png5BsilZ9.png
SO many beautiful entries, like always I really wished there were at least one we users could choose through a voting^^
SO many beautiful entries, like always I really wished there were at least one we users could choose through a voting^^
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
@GrandKarkistlon
I absolutely adore Glitterslime Queen!!! It's so fun and creative, if it doesn't get in, I'd love a ping if you print it!
@GrandKarkistlon
I absolutely adore Glitterslime Queen!!! It's so fun and creative, if it doesn't get in, I'd love a ping if you print it!
Untitled94-20220821210211.pngUntitled94-20220821210121.pngUntitled94-20220821210005.png
[quote name="antimonycarver" date="2021-04-10 16:59:16" ] @Moreii hey friend, I don't believe you are allowed to post WIPs in the official thread, as it counts as a reservation post. They usually have very clear rules listed about no reservation posts, but last fast they forgot to add it in and had to add it in after the thread went up... So perhaps they made that mistake again! (Unless I missed them saying this rule in the post.. happens sometimes) [/quote] I do know it says: [quote]You may enter up to 2 times. Please edit your original post and house your entries within the same reply to keep things tidy. Please no post reservations (posting a claim slot without an entry. Reserve posts without an entry inside will be deleted.)[/quote] But I know I personally have posted WIP's quite often?
antimonycarver wrote on 2021-04-10 16:59:16:
@Moreii hey friend, I don't believe you are allowed to post WIPs in the official thread, as it counts as a reservation post. They usually have very clear rules listed about no reservation posts, but last fast they forgot to add it in and had to add it in after the thread went up... So perhaps they made that mistake again! (Unless I missed them saying this rule in the post.. happens sometimes)
I do know it says:
Quote:
You may enter up to 2 times. Please edit your original post and house your entries within the same reply to keep things tidy. Please no post reservations (posting a claim slot without an entry. Reserve posts without an entry inside will be deleted.)
But I know I personally have posted WIP's quite often?
bAMdmKk.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19