Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2021 Discussion
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 19
@Tuberose Oh, right, it might have been better without it 0_0 I'll have to think for a bit. Thank you!
@Tuberose Oh, right, it might have been better without it 0_0 I'll have to think for a bit. Thank you!
5rbNHOK.png
Ive saw so much hate towards some players entering and ngl its kinda sad :(
[quote name="Naivety" date="2021-04-15 02:38:15" ] Ive saw so much hate towards some players entering and ngl its kinda sad :( [/quote] But why? What did they do?
Naivety wrote on 2021-04-15 02:38:15:
But why? What did they do?
nZJa3n3.png
Whalefall is absolutely stunning. Everyone else has said this, but I just want to reiterate that.

@shela I really, really want Leviathan City. The cool aesthetic, the pearly horns, the little scene...it's fantastic.

@CharredToast I really really love Bioluminescence. The teeth especially are a lovely detail.

@crowssing I absolutely love the betta skin!

Honestly there are just so many gorgeous submissions it's hard to even say which are the best...
Whalefall is absolutely stunning. Everyone else has said this, but I just want to reiterate that.

@shela I really, really want Leviathan City. The cool aesthetic, the pearly horns, the little scene...it's fantastic.

@CharredToast I really really love Bioluminescence. The teeth especially are a lovely detail.

@crowssing I absolutely love the betta skin!

Honestly there are just so many gorgeous submissions it's hard to even say which are the best...
O sorrow, I have ended, you see, by respecting you, because I am certain you will never leave me
@icepools
ah!! tysm! ^^
@icepools
ah!! tysm! ^^
tokyo_forum.png
[center]I came up with some [b]skin / accent names[/b] that might inspire some entries! [b]Free to use,[/b] of course! :D [size=5][b][color=#AB735B]Muddle Puddle Muddled Reflection Waves of Filth[/color] [color=#6D9616]Murky Waters Lilypaddle Puddle Party[/color] [color=#006699]Drops of Life Making Waves Wild Waters[/color] [/b][/size] Best of luck everyone! Most of all HAVE FUN! 8D I love some good watery accents. [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
I came up with some skin / accent names
that might inspire some entries!
Free to use, of course! :D

Muddle Puddle
Muddled Reflection
Waves of Filth

Murky Waters
Lilypaddle
Puddle Party

Drops of Life
Making Waves
Wild Waters

Best of luck everyone!
Most of all HAVE FUN! 8D
I love some good watery accents.
1aEvf03.png
@Aviose Your wip is coming along so nicely!!! I'd love to get pinged for the final product if things don't work out in the contest [emoji=guardian winking size=1] @Tivae I loooove your entry and would super appreciate a ping if things dont work out with the contest and you wind up printing... BUT just fyi i was testing out the judging image on one of my boys and i think you've accidentally saved it too small! [emoji=guardian scared size=1] just wanted to point that out so you don't lose due to an easy mistake @ShallWeDance I'm [i][b]OBSESSED[/b][/i]. If [i]somehow[/i] you don't win the contest and have to print it yourself, pleaaaaase give me a ping! [emoji=guardian love size=1]
@Aviose
Your wip is coming along so nicely!!! I'd love to get pinged for the final product if things don't work out in the contest

@Tivae
I loooove your entry and would super appreciate a ping if things dont work out with the contest and you wind up printing... BUT just fyi i was testing out the judging image on one of my boys and i think you've accidentally saved it too small! just wanted to point that out so you don't lose due to an easy mistake

@ShallWeDance
I'm OBSESSED. If somehow you don't win the contest and have to print it yourself, pleaaaaase give me a ping!
@battleaxe
Omg you're a lifesaver! I had accidentally saved it as 340x340 instead of 350x350. Thank you so much for telling me, I've corrected it now :D
@battleaxe
Omg you're a lifesaver! I had accidentally saved it as 340x340 instead of 350x350. Thank you so much for telling me, I've corrected it now :D
@Tivae
You're so welcome!! I'm just glad I managed to catch that in time for you to fix it! <3
@Tivae
You're so welcome!! I'm just glad I managed to catch that in time for you to fix it! <3
my favorite is Ocean Guides. I love it.

Whalefall is also absolutely stunning, I know that's what everybody's been saying, but still.

I also really like Alabaster Cliffs, Iridescent Fins, Starry Pond, and Blue Ooze Pool

Triton's Hippocampus is another one I really like. Undersea Stars is cool too.

All of the artists have done such a great job, it's really hard to choose. Best of luck everyone!
my favorite is Ocean Guides. I love it.

Whalefall is also absolutely stunning, I know that's what everybody's been saying, but still.

I also really like Alabaster Cliffs, Iridescent Fins, Starry Pond, and Blue Ooze Pool

Triton's Hippocampus is another one I really like. Undersea Stars is cool too.

All of the artists have done such a great job, it's really hard to choose. Best of luck everyone!
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 19