Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2021 Discussion
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@LadyWhiteOwl

The no WIP rule is something they've been adding recently (past year or so iirc) on submission threads. I assume its to lessen the clutter when they go in and judge? But honestly I see them forgetting to add/or just cutting it in a lot of fest threads, and WIPs were never a problem before, so I'm still not so sure what goes and what doesn't.

Personally I think posting WIPs this month is fine since there's nothing posted that's against it, but I went ahead and reuploaded mine once I finished just for courtesy's sake lol. Would be an interesting point to look into though!

(Sorry for dropping my two cents but I saw the ping and figured I'd chat about it a bit!)
@LadyWhiteOwl

The no WIP rule is something they've been adding recently (past year or so iirc) on submission threads. I assume its to lessen the clutter when they go in and judge? But honestly I see them forgetting to add/or just cutting it in a lot of fest threads, and WIPs were never a problem before, so I'm still not so sure what goes and what doesn't.

Personally I think posting WIPs this month is fine since there's nothing posted that's against it, but I went ahead and reuploaded mine once I finished just for courtesy's sake lol. Would be an interesting point to look into though!

(Sorry for dropping my two cents but I saw the ping and figured I'd chat about it a bit!)
Gh7Hkjd.png
@Moreii no, that's fine. :D I haven't done one in 6 or 7 festivals, so I may just not know about it. Will definitely look into it though.
@Moreii no, that's fine. :D I haven't done one in 6 or 7 festivals, so I may just not know about it. Will definitely look into it though.
bAMdmKk.png
@LadyWhiteOwl Yeah, I've been only entering again recently, so I'm unsure exactly which fests have had that rule :'D But hey! All worked out so no big deal, let me know if you find an answer!
@LadyWhiteOwl Yeah, I've been only entering again recently, so I'm unsure exactly which fests have had that rule :'D But hey! All worked out so no big deal, let me know if you find an answer!
Gh7Hkjd.png
@Caecilius (Octopus's Garden)
@Drytil (Surface Camouflage)
@Atramentia (Undersea Angler)
@Katalist (Whalefall)
@Ceruleanfire (Coatl Reef)
@Pac1fity (Constellation Seafarer & Veilguard)
@kolowaskolo (Distant Shimmer)
@LCskeleton (Underwater Glow)
@ShallWeDance (sacred spirals)
@stitchedraven (Tentacle Pile)
@Autopilot (Nudicloak)
@Kaenith (Triton's Charioteer & Pirate Gold)
@Gryffion (Ready to sail)
@razrroth (Goopy Gal)
@NoonAlt (Wavespan)

Hello amazing and spectacular artists! While I hope all of you win the Wavecrest contest, if your skin or accent does not make it- could I please get a ping or message if you decide to print it? I would be honored for my dragons to wear the art you all have created!

@Caecilius (Octopus's Garden)
@Drytil (Surface Camouflage)
@Atramentia (Undersea Angler)
@Katalist (Whalefall)
@Ceruleanfire (Coatl Reef)
@Pac1fity (Constellation Seafarer & Veilguard)
@kolowaskolo (Distant Shimmer)
@LCskeleton (Underwater Glow)
@ShallWeDance (sacred spirals)
@stitchedraven (Tentacle Pile)
@Autopilot (Nudicloak)
@Kaenith (Triton's Charioteer & Pirate Gold)
@Gryffion (Ready to sail)
@razrroth (Goopy Gal)
@NoonAlt (Wavespan)

Hello amazing and spectacular artists! While I hope all of you win the Wavecrest contest, if your skin or accent does not make it- could I please get a ping or message if you decide to print it? I would be honored for my dragons to wear the art you all have created!

ctZUH5g.png
@Moreii I FINALLY found it. LOL [quote=Undel]September 29, 2019 23:24:15 Just a reminder that there's no post claiming or work in progresses allowed in the submissions thread. I had to remove a pair of posts for those reasons. If you want to share a work in progress, do it here. :) Skins and AccentsShare and sell your skin creations with other players.[/quote]
@Moreii I FINALLY found it. LOL
Undel wrote:
September 29, 2019 23:24:15
Just a reminder that there's no post claiming or work in progresses allowed in the submissions thread. I had to remove a pair of posts for those reasons.

If you want to share a work in progress, do it here. :)
Skins and AccentsShare and sell your skin creations with other players.
bAMdmKk.png
@ all of you, I love your entries! Pls ping me in case you should not win and decide to print! I would love a copy

@NoonAlt
Wavespan is gorgeous! The texture lookks amazing!!

@fenmori
Ooooh your entry looks so dreamy! Really reminds me of a cool pond... are you still looking for a name?

@Thunderwyvern
Current glider has the cutest fish I have ever seen!!

@Grimalkind
The style of the waves is super pretty!!
@ all of you, I love your entries! Pls ping me in case you should not win and decide to print! I would love a copy

@NoonAlt
Wavespan is gorgeous! The texture lookks amazing!!

@fenmori
Ooooh your entry looks so dreamy! Really reminds me of a cool pond... are you still looking for a name?

@Thunderwyvern
Current glider has the cutest fish I have ever seen!!

@Grimalkind
The style of the waves is super pretty!!
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
@PlatonicPluto
Your skin is gorgeous and if you don’t win, I’d love to be added to a pinglist if you do decide to print it
@PlatonicPluto
Your skin is gorgeous and if you don’t win, I’d love to be added to a pinglist if you do decide to print it
Imp Adopt
@OkanaWolf Ahh thank you, and of course! I think I'm leaning towards just a 10-print should it get rejected, so I'll ping you if that comes true for sure ^^
@OkanaWolf Ahh thank you, and of course! I think I'm leaning towards just a 10-print should it get rejected, so I'll ping you if that comes true for sure ^^
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
SkinArchiveArt YouTubeCommissionsPortfolioWatchful Statues SubspeciesFAQs
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
@PlatonicPluto
Awesome! If that’s the case, depending on price, I may buy 2 lol it reminds me of a whale shark which is my favorite kind of shark.
@PlatonicPluto
Awesome! If that’s the case, depending on price, I may buy 2 lol it reminds me of a whale shark which is my favorite kind of shark.
Imp Adopt
@OkanaWolf I can let you know right now that the finned version is unfortunately a skincent (just over 30% by about 7%), and the fin-less variant is an accent. Finned would most likely be ~800g, and fin-less ~550g, so that you can decide/prepare; not sure which version I would release if rejects, so probably just both and let the masses decide which/if both get printed depending on how many slots fill up.

Cool that it reminds you of your favourite shark though! I was just messing with glowwy effects and bubbles, and aimed for a deep-dwelling creature theme in general haha. Glad it pulled through well enough to resemble a real life and cool sea animal
@OkanaWolf I can let you know right now that the finned version is unfortunately a skincent (just over 30% by about 7%), and the fin-less variant is an accent. Finned would most likely be ~800g, and fin-less ~550g, so that you can decide/prepare; not sure which version I would release if rejects, so probably just both and let the masses decide which/if both get printed depending on how many slots fill up.

Cool that it reminds you of your favourite shark though! I was just messing with glowwy effects and bubbles, and aimed for a deep-dwelling creature theme in general haha. Glad it pulled through well enough to resemble a real life and cool sea animal
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
SkinArchiveArt YouTubeCommissionsPortfolioWatchful Statues SubspeciesFAQs
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19