Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2021 Discussion
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19
Sorry if this is covered in the rules/already been answered elsewhere, but do you need to be in the Water Flight to enter? I want to try my hand at this but I'm in Plague flight.

Good luck to everyone who's entered btw!
Sorry if this is covered in the rules/already been answered elsewhere, but do you need to be in the Water Flight to enter? I want to try my hand at this but I'm in Plague flight.

Good luck to everyone who's entered btw!
FL_QUD_THEMED_FORUM_SIG_1.png
@Strelok that looks so good! And the clipping mask definitely helps~!
@Strelok that looks so good! And the clipping mask definitely helps~!
chlZfGD.png
@ToothedMammal You can be of any flight, and the dragon base you use can be of ANY breed. It is not limited to breeds, or flights, the only limit is that you have up to 2 entries.
@ToothedMammal You can be of any flight, and the dragon base you use can be of ANY breed. It is not limited to breeds, or flights, the only limit is that you have up to 2 entries.
chlZfGD.png
@Atramentia @TomSwifty I absolutely LOVE your snapper accents. I'm on the snapper gasp pinglist but just wanted to express my interest to pick up your accents if they're not made for wavecrest; please ping me if you decide to turn them into UMAs! (Dang, I'm going to have to start saving my gems right now :P)
@Atramentia @TomSwifty I absolutely LOVE your snapper accents. I'm on the snapper gasp pinglist but just wanted to express my interest to pick up your accents if they're not made for wavecrest; please ping me if you decide to turn them into UMAs! (Dang, I'm going to have to start saving my gems right now :P)
MreCscM.png
@GrandKarkistIon WOW glitterslime ocean is gorgeous I hope you win a spot <3
@GrandKarkistIon WOW glitterslime ocean is gorgeous I hope you win a spot <3
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
@aurorasaturnis oh thank you!!!
@aurorasaturnis oh thank you!!!
@mgcltwo omg, thank you! I'll be sure to give you a ping! [emoji=snapper happy size=2]
@mgcltwo omg, thank you! I'll be sure to give you a ping!
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
There are SO many good entries, wow.

@Katalist - can I get on the list for a copy of Whalefall if it doesn't win?
There are SO many good entries, wow.

@Katalist - can I get on the list for a copy of Whalefall if it doesn't win?
iphegenia_romulus.png
iphegenia
any pronouns
22, fr+1
@youivory - "Amphitrite" is really lovely!
I'm curious if you had given any consideration to making an alternate version without the shoulder cloth? (simply due to it being fewer colors to coordinate thus arguably easier to use)

Regardless, I hope to see it among the winners!
@youivory - "Amphitrite" is really lovely!
I'm curious if you had given any consideration to making an alternate version without the shoulder cloth? (simply due to it being fewer colors to coordinate thus arguably easier to use)

Regardless, I hope to see it among the winners!
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
@iphegenia absolutely, I'll add you down! Thank you!
@iphegenia absolutely, I'll add you down! Thank you!
chlZfGD.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19