Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2021 Discussion
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@Snoopie
Hello! I rarely like full coverage skins but yours is seriously an exception! The colours you chose and how you drew the water surface is very beautiful :D

@Ambulocetus
Hi! Your entry really took my breath away when I saw it, the design is very unique with many elements but they work really well together!! The previews are very nice too. If it doesn't win (though I really hope it will!) and you're planning to print, please tell me :D

@FelixEgadrik
Fish cracker friend,,, so,, cute,,, hug... fihs... I love it..

@Snoopie
Hello! I rarely like full coverage skins but yours is seriously an exception! The colours you chose and how you drew the water surface is very beautiful :D

@Ambulocetus
Hi! Your entry really took my breath away when I saw it, the design is very unique with many elements but they work really well together!! The previews are very nice too. If it doesn't win (though I really hope it will!) and you're planning to print, please tell me :D

@FelixEgadrik
Fish cracker friend,,, so,, cute,,, hug... fihs... I love it..

xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
@Starwindrider
Thank you!
I love how it turned out! I just so happy i could make them look like they are made of water or underwater. Its not perfect.. but I love it non the less.
@Starwindrider
Thank you!
I love how it turned out! I just so happy i could make them look like they are made of water or underwater. Its not perfect.. but I love it non the less.
hW9r1E6.png
Excited!!
Excited!!
LUYnTis.jpg63t38w8.jpgxdnFJdz.jpgqWM5AfE.jpg
welcome home theseus
@CosmicCabin I love the accent you created! The bit you included about the folklore is super interesting. It's a fantastic inspiration.
@CosmicCabin I love the accent you created! The bit you included about the folklore is super interesting. It's a fantastic inspiration.
Oh dear, I thought it was today, the 20th!
Oh dear, I thought it was today, the 20th!
FORMERLY COKEBUBBLE
9hyVndF.gif
@dransnake I love your entry! How did I miss seeing this at last year's Saturnalia submission thread? I hope it wins [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@dransnake
I love your entry! How did I miss seeing this at last year's Saturnalia submission thread? I hope it wins
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
I love all of the merfolk inspired skins!
I love all of the merfolk inspired skins!
tumblr_papfgyiEtt1vvc1jno3_500.png
@FrozenShade If you ever do a female version, I'll be your first customer!
@FrozenShade If you ever do a female version, I'll be your first customer!
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
I'm having a bit of trouble with Gimp. I have finished a skin for the contest, but when I hide the skin parts, the clip shadows and clip lines get in the way, and what is needed disappears when I hide it. How do I get it like the submissions where the lines and shadows are intact on what is shown, and not the unpainted sections? Sorry this is my first accent. Do I have to erase the unused parts or is there something else I have to do?
I'm having a bit of trouble with Gimp. I have finished a skin for the contest, but when I hide the skin parts, the clip shadows and clip lines get in the way, and what is needed disappears when I hide it. How do I get it like the submissions where the lines and shadows are intact on what is shown, and not the unpainted sections? Sorry this is my first accent. Do I have to erase the unused parts or is there something else I have to do?
OvPZsWb.png20211221_214204.png
@Aladite Put your working layers into a layer folder. It sounds like the lines and shadows are only clipping to your topmost working layer! By putting your working layers into a folder the shadows and lines should clip to the entire folder instead.

Feel free to ping me if you need more help!
@Aladite Put your working layers into a layer folder. It sounds like the lines and shadows are only clipping to your topmost working layer! By putting your working layers into a folder the shadows and lines should clip to the entire folder instead.

Feel free to ping me if you need more help!
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19