Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD\Gems] Kodar's Wild ArtShop - OPEN
1 2 3 4 5
[center][img]https://i.ibb.co/SQLMKvw/ARTSHOP-LOGO-3-new.png[/img][/center] [center][b][size=5][color=#0CA090]Welcome to Wild ArtShop![/color][/size][/b] [center][color=#0CA090][size=4][b]OPEN[/b][/size][/color] - [size=4][color=#0CA090][s]CLOSED[/s][/size][/color] [center][b][color=#0CA090][size=3]OPEN SLOTS: 3[/size][/color][/b] [left][b]I'm Kodar, an art enthusiast doing comics and animation. I welcome you to my Flight Rising artshop where I draw all kinds of creatures! Feel free to look around and ask questions about anything! :)[/b][/left] ----- [left][b]Accepting USD and gem commissions (and mixed payments)! Any USD transactions will be held via Paypal or Venmo. My gem ratio is 1USD to 100g, same as FR ratio.[/b] ------- [b][size=4]Terms of Service:[/size][/b] - No commission forms will be accepted over PMs, post them here! - I reserve the right to deny any commission. In case I do, I will let you know! - I prefer payment upfront. However, I am willing to agree to payment after the rough sketch option. It will be a low-resolution WIP watermarked structure sketch. - I will not pick up any commissions on FR that would violate Flight Rising TOS. Seek me elsewhere for those. - I may use your commissioned piece for future promotions of my artshop. - There will be no refunds if I already started working on your commission. ----- [center][b]I also have a Skin Shop => [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3012572]Wild SkinShop[/url][/b][/center] ----- [img]https://i.ibb.co/mh6p7NT/flight.png[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/WKrXzjZ/1.png[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/NxWFm33/4.png[/img] ----- [left][b][size=4]Commission Queue[/size][/b] I will ping you when I'm ready to start your commission, and the status of your commission will be shown next to your username in the Slots. If I don't hear back from you in a few days I will move on to the next Slot, swapping your place with the person below you. After I finish their commission, I will ping you again. If I don't hear back from you again, I will consider you no longer interested and drop your commission. ----- [b][size=4]Commission Form[/size][/b] [code][b]Username:[/b] [b]Commission type:[/b] [b]Form of payment:[/b] (Paypal or Venmo) [b]Notes:[/b] (anything you wish to add, links to dragons etc)[/code] ------- [center][b]Commission Slots[/b] 1. 2. 3. ------ [b][size=4]Pinglist for future slots![/size][/b] - - -
ARTSHOP-LOGO-3-new.png
Welcome to Wild ArtShop!
OPEN - CLOSED
OPEN SLOTS: 3
I'm Kodar, an art enthusiast doing comics and animation. I welcome you to my Flight Rising artshop where I draw all kinds of creatures! Feel free to look around and ask questions about anything! :)

Accepting USD and gem commissions (and mixed payments)! Any USD transactions will be held via Paypal or Venmo. My gem ratio is 1USD to 100g, same as FR ratio.

Terms of Service:

- No commission forms will be accepted over PMs, post them here!
- I reserve the right to deny any commission. In case I do, I will let you know!
- I prefer payment upfront. However, I am willing to agree to payment after the rough sketch option. It will be a low-resolution WIP watermarked structure sketch.
- I will not pick up any commissions on FR that would violate Flight Rising TOS. Seek me elsewhere for those.
- I may use your commissioned piece for future promotions of my artshop.
- There will be no refunds if I already started working on your commission.
I also have a Skin Shop => Wild SkinShop

flight.png
1.png
4.png
Commission Queue

I will ping you when I'm ready to start your commission, and the status of your commission will be shown next to your username in the Slots. If I don't hear back from you in a few days I will move on to the next Slot, swapping your place with the person below you. After I finish their commission, I will ping you again. If I don't hear back from you again, I will consider you no longer interested and drop your commission.

Commission Form
Code:
[b]Username:[/b] [b]Commission type:[/b] [b]Form of payment:[/b] (Paypal or Venmo) [b]Notes:[/b] (anything you wish to add, links to dragons etc)

Commission Slots

Pinglist for future slots!

-
-
-
mini-sign-for-fr-new5.pngmini-sign-for-fr-new4.pngWISHLIST.pngmini-sign-for-fr-new3.png
[center][b][size=4]Gallery[/size][/b][/center] ----- [img]https://i.ibb.co/rQCcXLp/2.png[/img]
Gallery

2.png
mini-sign-for-fr-new5.pngmini-sign-for-fr-new4.pngWISHLIST.pngmini-sign-for-fr-new3.png
Latest artwork spotlight ----- [img]https://i.ibb.co/55DwPPJ/Hardy.png[/img]
Latest artwork spotlight
Hardy.png

[b]Username:[/b] astrotheology [b]Commission type:[/b] Fullbody, fully rendered [b]Form of payment:[/b] USD! (With Paypal please) [b]Notes:[/b] I would like a drawing of Mateja! With her apparel and accent included. If that increases the price that’s a-okay with me, please let me know if it does. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/18536730][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/185368/18536730_350.png[/img][/url] However, I’d like her wings to be basic, with no secondary gene. I’m just too lazy to get a secondary gene removal scroll atm. If you need to make her wings a little darker in color to make the accent on them pop, please do so.
Username: astrotheology
Commission type: Fullbody, fully rendered
Form of payment: USD! (With Paypal please)
Notes: I would like a drawing of Mateja! With her apparel and accent included. If that increases the price that’s a-okay with me, please let me know if it does.

18536730_350.png

However, I’d like her wings to be basic, with no secondary gene. I’m just too lazy to get a secondary gene removal scroll atm. If you need to make her wings a little darker in color to make the accent on them pop, please do so.
VfJfrBs.jpeg
@astrotheology
Thank you for your interest!

Her clothes\skin aren't too complicated, so I'd say it won't increase the price :) I am actually ready to start, so let me know if you're paying upfront or you want to see a rough sketch first!
@astrotheology

Her clothes\skin aren't too complicated, so I'd say it won't increase the price :) I am actually ready to start, so let me know if you're paying upfront or you want to see a rough sketch first!
@Kodar I'm perfectly okay to pay upfront. (Sorry about the slight delay. Lots of work for me recently. ;;) $80, yes? Will you DM me your Paypal info either on here or on Discord?
@Kodar I'm perfectly okay to pay upfront. (Sorry about the slight delay. Lots of work for me recently. ;;) $80, yes? Will you DM me your Paypal info either on here or on Discord?
VfJfrBs.jpeg
@astrotheology it's ok! Yes, $80, I'll DM you in Discord :3
@astrotheology it's ok! Yes, $80, I'll DM you in Discord :3
@Kodar

Hi there! I’d be interested in perhaps getting two commissions from you if possible? Are you accepting gems as payment currently?

Username: MoonyBug
Commission type: Full body & Portrait (both fully rendered)
Form of payment: Gems
Notes: Looking for a commission of my D&D OC’s. A full body of my life cleric and her Tressym. And a portrait of my moon elf arcane trickster rogue.
@Kodar

Hi there! I’d be interested in perhaps getting two commissions from you if possible? Are you accepting gems as payment currently?

Username: MoonyBug
Commission type: Full body & Portrait (both fully rendered)
Form of payment: Gems
Notes: Looking for a commission of my D&D OC’s. A full body of my life cleric and her Tressym. And a portrait of my moon elf arcane trickster rogue.
I draw sometimes: IG Art Account
Hi @MoonyBug !

I have 2 slots open, so I can do both, and I do accept gems, yes!

The full-body commission is 2 characters, but since a tressym is rather small compared to her and is less detailed (no apparel I assume?) I'd say it would be 14kg instead of 16kg in total! The portrait as is would be 4kg.

If everything looks right to you, I'll add you to the remaining open slots, and will ping you as soon as I finish the current commission!

Also, please let me know if you plan to prepay (when I ping you being ready to start) or pay after a low-res rough sketch.

Hi @MoonyBug !

I have 2 slots open, so I can do both, and I do accept gems, yes!

The full-body commission is 2 characters, but since a tressym is rather small compared to her and is less detailed (no apparel I assume?) I'd say it would be 14kg instead of 16kg in total! The portrait as is would be 4kg.

If everything looks right to you, I'll add you to the remaining open slots, and will ping you as soon as I finish the current commission!

Also, please let me know if you plan to prepay (when I ping you being ready to start) or pay after a low-res rough sketch.

@Kodar

Everything sounds great to me! Tressym are about the same size as a house cat so, yes, fairly small. I plan on prepaying— so I’ll send those gems you way in a minute.
Thank you for your time!
@Kodar

Everything sounds great to me! Tressym are about the same size as a house cat so, yes, fairly small. I plan on prepaying— so I’ll send those gems you way in a minute.
Thank you for your time!
I draw sometimes: IG Art Account
1 2 3 4 5